War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 am

Anglachel explores the emptiness of the void, finding a small sense of fascination in it, being from a city of dim lights and danger around ever corner, it is strange to be suddenly surrounded by nothing as far as the eye can see....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:55 am

Anglachel hears a scream.
Towards her sprints a Void girl, with Muramasa in her right hand, while large claws extend from her left.
The scream was a battle cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 am

(there's important stuff in 'Character Bois explained. Please check out)
(after a while, Kikari to Yami, you can delete this post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Anglachel looks surprised, but swiftly draws her two daggers from their sheaths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 pm

The Girls leaps though various dimensions and lands on top of Anglachel.
Anglachel's daggers pierce the skin but have no effect on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:41 pm

silence writes:
"there is somthing beyond your understanding that is coming. there is a darkness more powerful than the horrors you face. yes you can fight them when they are in the universe, but they will defeat you eventually. and you certainly cannot fight them in the void. even i struggle to.

but i can stop them coming through. as they step between the void and the universe, they must change into a form to accomidate this world. this form can be defeated, sending it back into the void as a horror, before it "re-aligns" it's matter (energy... somthing like that), and changes back into the darkness and re-entering this universe.
edit: each time they go through, they learn how to take on forms better. resulting in gradually stronger and stronger forms. so killing it means there is currently one less enemy, but also means that soon (could be weeks, could be days, could be years, or even generations) it will come back with more power, and control over the forces of this universe.

but i can stop this process.

allow me to re-make the gate, alongside the ones who created it, and i can cast spells (translated) which will create a "barriar" in which they cannot change their form while touching (but you have to touch it to step back and forth).

it will take a few weeks, but will be critical in keeping your universe alive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Emri looks doubtful.
"you know, every now and then we get a horror with a shred of inteligence. They dream up grand stories of why we shoul let them through"
"I will search for this darkness. If I find it, you may do as you please. If I don't, you will be executed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Anglachel moves quickly, getting away from the girl
Anglachel gets to her feet
Anglachel flash steps and is soon a good distance away
Anglachel mutters about void creatures

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 pm

(I hope you recognised her...)

Anglachel sees a grove near her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:57 pm

(I sure do...)

Anglachel stops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Silence writes:
"let me take you to the void, and i will show you in my gaurdian form that without a doubt, the darkness is real. but when i return into the universe i will be exhasted. jumping into a universe (changing into an appropriate form to do so) is exhasting for my universe form. so i will need a day or so to recover, which is a day closer for the darkness."

meanwhile...
somthing disturbs Anglachel's vision, it like she can see somthing, but lacks the ability to see it. like there is somthing just beyond her.

the girl chasing Anglachel (and any other black watch nearby) also senses it with more clarity (being more in tune with the enviroment).
it is not clear as to whether it is a horror or not. it might be one, but it certainly isnt one she has encountered before.

Fenris, starts to feel somthing as well. and it seems to be a bit unnearving.
(just so you know Fenris, i am unclear as to what your character can do, and how he has got in the void. so i am making assumptions. you might (slim chance, but there non the less) be able to detect more, but this is all i can say, unless i feel your character can do otherwise.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 pm

(You are correct on that--(but since I inhabit a extremely powerful demon dragon of high intelligence, Black Ghost can sense these things more accurately... but Fenris can't. Thus, Black Ghost is one of the sources of Fenris's power.). And to answer curiosity, I entered the void just like Anglachel did: I entered the portal that Kor-Jar opened before he was killed by that Horror.)
Fenris thinks "That feeling... Just like that time.(flashback of the Black Ghost Incident.) Something, or someone, is here... And it doesn't feel like its a good thing." Fenris moves to the direction this sense is directed.
"I have to find out what it is, because this feeling is not something you forget..."
Fenris's vision goes into a hallucinating state and he sees Black Ghost creating a path to follow. Fenris follows that path to where that sense of unnerving is coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Emri feels everything that happens.
Emri flows through the Void to somewhere else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:53 pm

(its not a matter of intelligence. its a matter of what physical capabilities you have. the black ghost can detect rough direction, and ill say can detect it better.)
the black ghost senses that this thing is "physicallly" huge. it is one, and it is many. also as you approach it, some strange things starts happening. you start to feel sick, you start getting minute random wounds, as you feel your body gently pull apart, and pull together at the same time. you start t feel a weak gravity, constantly changing direction. off in the far far (very very (far far(no really))) distance you see occasional flashes of colours, very small.
(non of the above are possible to resist, because they are forces beyond your laws of physics, its literally impossible to fight the majority of these. (gravity you can).

Silence (now being in his natural home) can see the direction in which emri went, but also feels slightly sick since he isnt in his natural form (gaurdian). he chooses not to follow, but suddenly now shouts "if you start feeling somthing strange beyond this world, that you cannot explain. then you have found it. i can still show you what it is if you want me to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

(Right. I just wanted to point that part about Black Ghost's intelligence so that everyone knows as much as it does in situations like what my character is in, is all. But clearly, nothing about what is happening.)
Fenris keeps going but stops moving towards it when he is about a hundred metres away. Black Ghost speaks. "Whatever it is, I can tell that it seems to be"
Both Fenris and Black Ghost speak. "Not a someone--but a something."
The hallucinations of Black Ghost stop and Fenris speaks. "I need to know what it is. It's the only way to figure this out and why this is happening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:56 am

the closer Fenris gets, the more of him starts to fall apart. a bit of his memory vanishes. his connection (how ever it works) starts weakening with the ghost. and from what he can tell, the ghost is also starting to fall apart in its own way.
the forces pulling and pushing at him get stronger and stronger, and nothing he does slows it down.
it seems evident that if he goes any further, he will not be able to turn round when the forces become too strong. if he wants to return, he should return now. (your character may die/lose some of his (being connected to the ghost included) power, if he goes closer.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 am

Fenris pulls out the sacrificial dagger tucked at the back of his belt and states at it. Black Ghost roars from Fenris's mind at the sight of it. Fenris removes it sheathe and stabs his chest with a carving of dragon symbols from the island and stabs it into the ghostly ground he is on.
He sheathes it back into its sheaths and tucks it where he kept it.
Fenris draws Wolffe-Hunter and uses its rotation speed (and that there is no air in the void) as a movement turbine platform bybextending its diametr by 5 metres and covering its top with a platform whilst still in control of it with his right hand to force his body to move away from its range. (Wolffe-hunter's third and last form. As its namesake, it is meant of be Fenris's unique weapon that he can use for multiple situations.)
Once he is clear, he sheathes Wollfe-Hunter back into his gauntlet and rests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Emri returns to the gate.
"indeed there is a darkness out there"
"It seems you are telling the truth"
"you may proceed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

Silence gasps. "IT IS HERE?! i knew it was coming, but i didnt realise it was this close. i cannot see as will when in this form."
he closes his eyes and begin incarnating a spell, he eyes open and are black, but to those born in the void, they are of a colour that only few can see.
suddenly to all the minds of the black watch, and anyone else somewhere around the universe (Anglachel and Fenris), they get this strong emotion come in a sudden wave. there is a danger fast approaching. the emotion breifly wells up and becomes overwhelming before dying down again, but still lingering.
somthing behind that emotion speaks truth.

Silence then holds his hand up, and it begins to glow brightly, so brightly it seems no matter how far away you are, you can see the hand.

"Emri, call back your people, and anyone else in the void, we need to defend the gate. i must remake the gate from inside the universe. but while im making it, the darkness may be able to jump in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

(did Silence speak or use his writing?)

Emri concentrates.
A shudder travels outward through the people in the Void.
"they have been warned"
As one, the Templars of the Arha draw their Muramasas.
The Templars and the Sensais form ranks.
At the back, stand three Ascetics.
The Ascetic of the Evening Dawn, the Ascetic of the Lidless Eye and the Ascetic of the Rearing Steed.
The silhouette remains unmoving though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:55 pm

(silence spoke!!!!! and continues speaking when in the void. but not in the world. ask him later why he does so if you would like).
i shall return to the universe. i will close the gate, it will then take anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour before a new one is up. but then it will take anouther 2 hours to havethe barriar up.
(a very very long time in the void. just long enough for the arha to be defeated/retreat, and have a few minutes of the darkness coming through the gate... im trying to make it intreasting)

Silence then goes through the gate, a couple minutes later it closes (if anyone goes through in that time, that is fine). then the long wait begins as Silence begins recreating the gate. flashes swirl where the old gate was, as a new path way starts being cut through.

the darkness approaches

edit: the time is in relation to the universe. so it will appear longer in the void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Fenris hears a sound that only he seems to hear. A high pitched sound that is like your ears ringing after a flash grenade exploded. Fenris notices his sword, Shrike-Dracon, emitting black lightning and floating in front of him. Fenris realizes that he never had Shrike-Dracon on his person and that it somehow came to him on its own. The sound coming from it becomes words inside his mind as it is somehow communicating with him. Fenris grabs Shrike-Dracon by its sword handle and sheathe. The lightning stops emitting from the sword.
Fenris learns that it was the sword used by the 4 during their time as the Ryuigin. He draws Shrike-Dracon from its sheathe, and the sheathe reveals its alternative form: the very arm shield that Fenris created at the same time he created Wolffe-Hunter. The arm shield equips itself on his left forearm and he holds his sword in his right. Shrike-Dracon "says" to Fenris to stand up and fight with the people at the gate Silence entered--why: because its the right thing to do. Fenris stands up and heads to the gate his new sword mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Fenris stops. Shrike-Dracon tells Fenris that he isn't able to battle with the locals because of his origin--thus, he will just get in the way. Fenris had a feeling about that, amd heads to Anglachel's location instead to have a "chat"... For unknown reasons, he is curious about who she really is and since he has obtained the knowledge he came for, his objective is clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Anglachel gets the message and seeks out the exit of the void, desiring not to get in the way
Anglachel senses someone approaching
Anglachel puzzles over this, "Feels like someone from Raztec....question is why is he in here?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

"I'm not Raztec. I may have been tank-bred by them, but I am glad I got rid of them! They were nothing but trouble since I escaped!" Obviously, Anglachel turns to see Fenris--sword in-hand--standing behind her.
"I finally get to meet the person who has been against Raztec for who knows how long: Anglachel. Or, do you now prefer your nickname "Talons"? It's hard I know, since you tried to kill me as I decided to sabotage Raztec under the alias "Rex Kevlar" and you decided to try and blow up Raztec HQ whilst been chased by that unintelligent creature you called Dragan." Fenris sheaths his sword into his arm shield, which mechanically transforms into Shrike-Dracan's sheathe. Fenris places his sword onto his back and continues. "Now then--Since I know yours, I'll tell you mine: My adopted name, since I wasn't given one, is Fenris Rhydor. I believe you know of the rumors of me, since you've been into the places I have walked--been project Black Ghost--and heard the stories in the Inns and Taverns of Ember."
"As to why I am in the Void?... Well, that--is the question!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum