War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 16 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Black Ghost sighs in annoyance. "Don't assume immediately, boy!!" "Aries is my people's Gpd of War, and as legends say, he does things in the name of war and conflict with the person who requested it to offer Thier loyalty. Hence forth, h sensed up with Raztec in his pocket!" Fenris stands in fromt of Aerrow. "The way I killed your father the same as any other man, woman and child I killed: I murdered your father in cold blood using his own dagger!"
Members of the dealers enter the cell and extract Astra and the little girl from the cell and give Astra medical fragment in the ship carrying the cell. Fenris speaks. "What's it going to be, Aerrow? Now that you know the stakes and who your dealing with and have failed to kill tonight, whose side are you really on now!?!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Aerrow looks pained, "Why did my father have to be killed, had he done something terribly wrong?"
Aerrow eyes flare brighter, "I will not fail in killing you, I can't afford to, Raztec do not look too kindly upon failure"
Aerrow gets up and draws a long dagger from his belt, and points it at Black Ghost
Black Ghost notices something, "Your father's dagger...eh?....no doubt it is yours now, given to you after his death"
Aerrow sneers, and slashes his dagger across Black Ghosts' neck, creating a deep cut, "Yes it was originally my father's"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:58 am

Krodus finds the bag to be bottomless, black open space (not void though).
Silence sleeps for 2 days before he finally gets up. (i presume Krodus waited) the Darkness did not come in all that time.
he writes, with clear bright orange:
"the barrariar is up, but the Darkness still comes in, even now they are moving about, a swarm slowly growing.
we have one advantage, i know the seed is on/in this planet. we must find it if we wish to stop the Darkness."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:49 am

Aerrow manipulates the air and knocks Black Ghost to the ground
The air pins Black Ghost down
Aerrow smashes the dagger hilt down on Black Ghosts' back
Aerrow places his dagger against Black Ghosts' flesh hand, "Don't think you'll be needing this....and Aries does always like to collect trophies from his enemies that are murdered....so you have no need for your left hand, when you are soon going to be dead....I know full well that I am not in the prison any more and that I am essentially on Raztec enemy territory, perhaps these people here will manage to kill me, although plucking the air from their lungs should slow them down a bit..."
Black Ghost notices that Aerrow's eye are glowing white

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 am

Krodrus turns to face Silence.
"Good to see you up. Honestly, I don't understand why you Guardians take physical form. It so much easier to use a mental image"
"If you are fit to defend yourself, then I take my leave"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am

Aerrow is kicked in the back by an unknown individual and flies face-first into a wall. Black Ghost fades and reveals that Aerrow killed a Raztec soldier that Black Ghost somehow switched places with. Black Ghost re-appears and slashes Aerrow with his sword Shrike-Dracan. He then grabs Aerrow's right hand. "Yo try to take my hand..." Black Ghost cuts Aerrow's flesh hand clean off. "I'll take yours!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 am

Aerrow yells in agony
Black Ghost notices that Aerrow's right hand is strangely still there, which can only mean an Illusion was just used
Aerrow flexes his right hand, "Luckily for me, I made a copy of my hand out of glass, which is what you just sliced clean off....but such a feat has drained me of all my strength....and I didn't quite escape the strike you dealt me with your sword.."
Aerrow collapses to the floor, bleeding from a deep cut across his back
Aerrow however is breathing normally, Black Ghost realises that this is due to Aerrow's ability to manipulate air, meaning he could still be breathing when his wind pipe is severed
Aerrow winces, "The only way I can die is if I bleed to death...."
The cut on Aerrow's back heals
Aerrow reaches with his left hand for his fallen dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

By the time Aerrow grabs his dagger, Black Ghost's neck wound has sealed and his clothes have repaired themselves. but suddenly, the clothing becomes more thicker, heavier and stronger. Its as if the helmet's alloys have been merged with Black Ghost's attire.
Aerrow notices that the ship holding the cell block is on fire and is about to crash into the city as its collision course.
Sudeenly, the roof of the cell is ripped of by a massive claw belonging to a very large Dragon, and sees it throwing it away.
Black Ghost has turned into his true form and speaks. "I'd love to stay and chat and toy with you..." Black Ghost reveals that He is carrying Astra and the little girl on his back. "But I've got some people to return back to their home!!"
Black Ghost flies into Ember and leaves both Astra and the little girl in the shattered circle inn, then flies out of Ember at mark. speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Aerrow looks around as fire leaps around him
Aerrow tries to manipulate the oxygen in the air, but due to the fire there is no oxygen in the air
Aerrow collapses coughing trying to survive by converting the smoke into small amounts of oxygen
Aerrow requests Aries' help through a telepathic message, "Please Sir, I can't keep converting smoke into oxygen for long, I need help to get out of here, you can use the seal imprinted on the Raztec uniform I wear, to summon me back to your headquarters, though I fear you will not be pleased with my failure...but I will accept my punishment..."
The cell walls begin to collapse, "Hurry Aries Sir, please...I am not going to be any use to you dead"

Last edited by Anglachel on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Silence writes (from now on, presume Silence writes, unless otherwise stated) as Krodrus begins walking out:
"i need a physical form in order to destroy the seed, which is what i intend to do. will you help me? because i will not be able to do it bymyself like this.
i shall also then need to find the help of others either way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:35 pm

The air shifts
Anglachel appears in the room having teleported and talks to Silence, "I assume you might need my help, afterall who's going to save you from the next snake that decides to attack you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 pm

"hopfully next time i wont have just made a anti Darkness barriar in a universe form"
Silence then motions to Anglachel to come outside, Silence walks into the street and stops, hesitates. he then reaches behind to scratch his head, but then his sword suddenly comes out of the bag into his hand, and he cuts the head of a short man walking by. he then entirly turns black (clothes and all) and vanishes. people look around horrified, but a couple others or so then launch at Silence, their teeth sharp. one starts casting a spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Anglachel's eyes flare red, "The Darkness seems to have infested Ember, what does the Darkness want?"
Anglachel pin points the one casting a spell
Anglachel holds up her hand and turns the one casting the spell's magic against themselves
Anglachel slits the casting magic Darkness' throat
Anglachel swiftly moves around killing the others that are baring their teeth
One targets Silence and rushes at him
The air shifts
Anglachel appears between Silence and the essence of Darkness
Anglachel grabs the Darkness by the neck, the air pulses
Anglachel ruthlessly snaps it's neck, killing it instantly
Anglachel turns to look at Silence, "You're welcome...it seems you are going to need me, I know Ember well, I can be a great help to you....I will help you in anyway I can, if I am ever not with you when you are in trouble, just call out my name, I will come...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 pm

"we need to find where they are coming from. considering there are this many here, it cant be too far. lead the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Anglachel nods, "Describe to me the Darkness, what is it?..."
Anglachel examines one of the dead Darkness forms
Anglachel explains, "This essence of Darkness...it has black dust on his sleeve....Black Dust only comes from one place...and that's Death Canyon, a place just beyond the city walls....close to the border where the light ends...I will take you there, come!"
Anglachel rests her hand on Silence's shoulder
The air shifts
Silence finds himself near the edge of a long dark chasm, tunnel-like that burrows and stretches into the darkness beyond the protective light of Ember
Silence realises that he was teleported there by Anglachel
Anglachel looks around, "We're here....this is an evil place, not as evil as a Raztec prison, but quite evil"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm

(small note, the Darkness vanished when it died)
Suddenly hundreds of various creatures appear all around them, and launch at them. Anglachel is caught off gaurd, but Silence is not, and throws them back, going extremly pale brielfy.
he then pulls out his sword, and begins fighting.
but after only a short few moments the creatures suddenly stop, like a giant glass barriar surrond Silence and Anglachel and a cackling voice speaks.
"WO WO WOOOOOOO! hold it right there. theres no need for this. we are much smarter than this, there are otherways. why dont we just ask a couple of questions, then you can be on your way? yes? well your not getting a choice so SHUT UP! lets have a warm up shall we?"
"here is my riddle: the more you have of it, the less you see. what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Anglachel sighs, "darkness, the more you have of it, the less you see, or power the more you have the less you see"
Angachel looks worried, "We need to leave this place it is almost time, The Tainted Waters of Blood will rise and flood this area, the water is toxic, it will kill us all...the only one's who can survive the blood water are Raztec soldiers who are trained to be immune to it...hurry we must move, the red water down there, is the blood tainted waters...and it is rising fast....the blood in the water is the blood of the first leader of Raztec, the one who created Raztec, it was here that he was murdered....his blood held deep magic, powerful magic, if we don't leave now, the water will block our escape, and then we'll have to face the horros that awake, they are not horrors from the void, but ancient wizards, of the first Raztec leader's order, they went mad with blood lust, the only thing they know, is to kill, it doesn't matter who it is, whether the person is good or bad....if we remain here we'll die"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

"NO NO NO" the voice speaks. "they will have to wait, we need to finish our riddles!"
Silence writes: "then its my turn"
"...fine"
Silence writes: "What is the shortest that word has three consecutive double letters?"

the voice pauses for a moment. it grumbles. then suddenly yells "Bookkeeper! HAHAHA"
Silence writes: "No, the shor-"
"LIES" suddenly the creatures start launching at Silence and Anglachel, the glass wall gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Anglachel holds up her hand and time freezes for the creatures launching at them
Anglachel disintergrates them all to dust, "We need to leave NOW!!"
Anglachel rests her hand on Silence's shoulder and teleports them back to inn room that Krodrus brought Silence to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm

"i felt it! it was there! it was inside that place! we must go back! back before the Darkness is overwhelming!"

meanwhile, Emri senses somthing in the Void, a point somewhere on the outer edge of the universe. the Darkness being sucked in and vanishing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Anglachel sighs, "If we go back there, you will be standing knee deep in the blood tainted waters, and you'll die in one minute flat"
Anglachel sighs, "I can survive the blood water, for I have Raztec history...so I can hold it back, but not for long..."
Anglachel teleports back and shifts the waters back from Silence and holds them there, like there was a wall of glass holding the water back, "Hurry Silence, I can't hold this for long"
Dark shadows appear
Anglachel looks worried, "The wizards of the first order....they've spotted us, the smell of our blood has reached them...."
The wizards reach Anglachel's barrier, but can't manage to get through to her or Silence
The wizards start hacking and slashing at the barrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Silence starts channelling his energy as needed to her. He recognises how the magic is working and casts a spell, Anglachel suddenly finds the barriar holds up better, and requires less energy.
Silence writes:"im from beyond the universe, i can bend things somtimes, and understanding the rules to this universe is straight forward. none the less we still have limited time."
Silence puts his hand on the ground, and his eyes go white. Suddenly some creatures of the Darkness appears inside the barriar. Silence instantly hacks at them with his sword, sending their energy back to the Void. but the last one he instead grabs with his hands, and goes pale as he extracts information from it. he drops it, and the creature dies, and returns to the void.

Silence falls onto his hands and feet panting: "down" he writes "632 feet approximatly, but its tight. lie flat on the ground" and Silence does so "the space will be small."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Anglachel sighs, "this still won't hold them off for long, especially the head wizard...hurry...the head wizard is draining the strength from me,through the barrier...so when it falls, I won't have the strength to flee and it will be easy to kill me....these wizards in order to continue on living, must kill at least one living soul a day, in exchange the darkness gives them life, far beyond their normal lifespans"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:26 pm

"could you teleport us down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Anglachel looks at Silence, "Down where?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content