War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios Expanded

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Empty Re: Character Bios Expanded

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:39 pm

2-4 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:01 pm

yikes....really??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Really! something about blood and Crucible... ring any bells?
*Waits to see reaction.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 pm

*doesn't hear*
sorry what was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

I recall you fainting after I mentioned how I could now use Crucible's body of blood as a weapon

Erica:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 8dab1b8f7210cca0d158e54112c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 am

If my character were to ever have a theme (and if I had the rights to one), it'd be this:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 pm

The snake:

The snake isn't really alive--not that alive, anyway, since its a indestructible black metal alloy that can be used for mobility and up-scaling walls and terrain to get to places faster..
When attacked and energy is poured into it (magic, attacks, etc.), it becomes alive and defends itself in the form of a basilisk. Thats actually what its called by its weilder/master: The Baskilisk.

The Basilisk:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Terodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:57 pm

In Case any of you are wondering, Ascetics are essentially unique being with incredible telepathic powers.

The Ascetic of the Lidless eye is especially powerful when you are in his gaze, then he can do some crazy things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 pm

I think I'll go get myself a blindfold, or really dark shades
now
*walks away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Occultos:

Occultos is an organization that existed since ages past on Lorden. They keep Lorden's best kept secrets, things like the black prison, hidden and a secret a small amount of people know. They are skilled in combat, mobility and stealth, and all of which are trained to be assassins as a result.

With Dr. Kanrad's aid, they managed to subdue and inprison Daemon, known as a Demon Draco Dei as a result of his resurrection and creation by Crucible's doing -- also, due to his demonic power and alternate form of a demon dragon of colossal size -- within the ultimate prison: Ultima Mortis, intended to be Daemon's "final death".

Occultos has connections in every government in Lorden, wealth of a multiple-billionaire corporation thanks to Dr. Kanrad, information that can cripple just about anyone, and a private army of personally trained assassins with modern technology and melee weapons of high quality.

Currently, they have sent some of their best standard soldiers and one of their best assassins to hunt down and kill Daemon: a world-wide and dangerous terrorist about to reveal himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Shades and Blindfolds won't help you.
It's when he can see you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

*dons invisibility cloak*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Beta's mark:

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 _jenestyles___Tribal_Tattoo_15

Anguis's (Snide,. I'm changing his name to Anguis, meaning "Snake" and he is now serpent-like instead of being two-headed.) mark:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Cobra_snake_tribal_by_vlindertje235

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 am

It really depends on the type of invisibility, I guess.

Remember there's no light anyway in the Void.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 am

*sneaks around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Found some images That I actually think look awesome.
I am "adopting" in the form of inspirational imagination as what Omega's physical appearance would seem when the krieg re-enter his body.

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 The_gorgon_wip__his_mask_by_benisorion-d5dhtqc

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 The_gorgon_wip__back_progress_by_benisorion-d5dhtk2

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 The_gorgon__wip_front_by_benisorion-d5dhtee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

wow, that is awesome!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 am

I know, right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 am

Once again, I've found awesome images. The images hall be used as "Inspiration" for Omega's own body.

The Omega:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Malacoda2_by_sorgdesigns-d679ztr

Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Malacoda1_by_sorgdesigns-d67a04i

(I'm not keeping the lower leg's structure. I'm sticking to humanoid legs.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 am

A note about Oziah:

He is different from the rest of the Void creatures.
He was custom made for a purpose, which will be revealed later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 am

Demon infiltrators (To be introduced in next post):
Character Bios Expanded - Page 7 Renegade_x___nod_soldier_by_havoc89-d5kq08h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

The curse:

The curse is a "home-made" (As in, recently created) curse created by Omega or an individual of his nature and of which knows him.
The curse itself is one similar to the curse of Lorden, but doesn't affect people's emotions and causes internal conflict between nations.
The symbols represent that its affected all of Lorden, whilst the flames that engulfed the planet represent all of the things Omega has caused and has dealt via this curse: Strife, Sorrow, Chaos, destruction, Insanity, evil, darkness and betrayal.
The curse is this: The castor is killed during incantation but must be within the circles of symbols drawn, and upon death uses his/her blood to create a link between two worlds: One of good and another of evil. (Hell itself as a dimensional plane being the evil world, and Lorden being the planet of good. This is Why Omega only healed his legs and left a large trail of his blood from the outskirts of the city to the heart of the city.) 
There is also a unique side-effect of the curse: If the castor's blood is pure (as in, if the castor is of the light), than those of the world of good will have some of the castor's abilities. It works the same way if the castor's blood is tainted (if thee castor is evil.).
In other words: All demons can be killed, but can regenerate from major and minor injuries if you don't kill them quickly. This also means that based upon their death, they can be reborn from what they had turned into when they die. (eg. The ash demons were created when demons were turned to ash.)

Last edited by The Omega on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 am

so what does this curse cause/mean for the people of Lorden?
thanks
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

It means that most of their weapons will be ineffective, leaving them with only 4 options in combat (except for fleeing): Salt munition, holy water, holy weapons and weapons enchanted to kill demons. Why: Demons are really spirits of pure negative and evil energy, that can manifest into physical bodies if they are powerful enough to do so. Holy water and salt munition would only weaken or slow them down, but it wouldn't effectively kill them. The only thing that would kill them permanently would be weapons/munition enchanted and made to kill them. This is an actual fact, as demons don't exist in the physical world and that you can't kill spirits in general, only repel them.
It also means that humans may and can be infected by the curse to become demon infiltrators (possessed humans with black-ops combat training.) or become "Nests".

Currently, I have not deduced the method to break the curse, as I only developed this recently, but I will give you all a tip, this will give you an advantage in knowing how the breaking of the curse works.

There a "Nests" (thats what I'm calling them.) as a result of Omega's blood hidden throughout Lorden and within each region of the world (excluding The void, and maybe the unknown land), reproducing Demons to replace the fallen in battle--these are like strongholds that give them control of a small region of a nation once they've established a foothold an naturally, take control. If you find and cleanse these nests (destroy them) within a purifying fashion (by burning it's "Heart", as these nests were former humans that became sacrifices to create these nests.) within one region, than an "alpha nest" shall be revealed to the one who destroyed them. Once you take out the alpha nest in the region, than you gain temporary control of the territory.
If you manage to destroy all alpha nests, than the way into The city of three moons (which is now The omega alpha Nest) shall be opened. But know this: If the capital cities become demon controlled, than they shall become Beta nests. That means, if a city is taken, you must reclaim it.
Thats all I shall reveal for now, but be warned: You cannot find them in mere moments. They are steps in order to find these nests, alpha nests, etc. that need to be followed if you stand a chance at breaking the curse, without a slight chance of possibly destroying the planet in the process  because of two worlds merging together. I'm kidding, you'll just have to find high-traces of sulfur in each region. Find the right hot spot, and you find a nest. Simple. You don't have to worry about how to find alpha nests, because an actual trail is revealed upon destroying the specific nests.

Last edited by The Omega on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Some info on Oziah:

His blast attack is unlike anything else found in the Void. It is designed to destroy physical objects. It works by dematerialising the opponent, turning the into dust/powder.
He may then use his sword to add to the attack, extending it's range and ensuring the destruction/absorption of the target's life force, leaving the ash-like substance.

As usual, the flames are not actual flames but a physical representation of Oziah's body image. *sigh*. Nothing is ever as it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum