War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios Expanded

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Bios Expanded

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:40 pm

You did not see what I did there! Because Zeed and Zod! Where I got Zod from: General Zod!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH--OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!

Last edited by The Omega on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm

*smiles*
very clever

this City of Bones is going to be so much fun
Very Happy
(for me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 pm

You know my character's appearance: I lied about the last time of changing it. Something is coming. Something will make Rhye'Dor transform into his truer--more merged and more one form.
My character's final appearance and last form will be near-identical to that of Gabriel Bekmont. AKA Dracula: the main protagnist of Castlevania: lords of Shadow 2. he will have longer and mroe wild hair that is pure black. His face with have scars and his chest as well and he will retain his beard. his "jacket" is black and red instead of red and gold. His swords will be replaced with a darker version of the void sword seen in the trailers of the game.

The sword:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 30354819579225306102912

And his apparel source of inspiration (as close to as I could find in a visual ability to see clearly, anyway. you'll have to see the trailers to get a better look.):
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Act_03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Meet the crew

Jan: ship maintenance/technician. Talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks, but eventually gets the job done.

Edwin: head scientist. Very witty, and makes his own remarks about most things. Expects some sort of reward for what he does.

Minsc (like mince) and Kahlid (kah-lead): head of security. They complement each other, Minsc isn’t very bright, and his words are simple. But he is extremely tough. Kahlid is a wuss, but brighter, doesn’t get involved, but rather oversees the situation and says what to do. Watches out for Minsc.

Jaheria (ja(like jab)-hear-a): Wing commander, in charge of all fighters and cruisers. Married to Kahlid. Is wise, but has a tough attitude.

Josh Halt: supreme commander, in charge of Rogue and all the big decisions. Under gone 5 tough years of training (not including the experience he already has as a capital ship captain) to get this role. But also has kept moral values, and is generally pretty wise, but Jaheria sometimes questions his decisions. But when she does, it is often for the better. (Josh and Jaheria are close friends… friends only).

Corehert (core-hurt): captain of the ISA Eagle. Occasionally struggles with his words and making more sophisticated conversations, but uncannily good at making heat of the moment decisions. Very calm.

Evelyn: captain of the ISA Reliant. Can be reluctant to always follow Josh’s decisions, and is very smart with her words, which may be the only thing that has stopped Josh putting her in solitary confinement, or worse, demotion.

Garrak: ships Ambassador. It took a while for Josh to gain trust with him. Garrak comes across as very sly, deviant, crafty in his voice, and the way he holds himself (and the way he thinks). But in actual fact is extremely loyal, and is very good hearted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm

some more information about the Rogue.

This ship was designed for a long term fight. Its original intent was to help with the war between ISA and an alien species. It has a one of a kind light warp engine, allowing it to travel at light speed for a specified time/distance, before suddenly coming out. It was meant to warp to literally the other side of the Aliens, and make a stand all by itself, working its way from behind. It was made to be almost entirely self-sufficient, and estimated that it could last for 500 years before supply starts to become more of a concern. But things went wrong, when it jumped out, there was a miss calculation, and it got stuck on light speed. And for those who don’t know what happens when you get to the speed of light (or get close to it), time slows down for the people on the ship… basically. And they reached the speed of light, and time stopped entirely on the ship, but the ship continued traveling. And the slight miscalculation meant they came out of warp too late. And are now light years away from their home.
In summary: meant to be able to fight/live independently for years. And can go really fast.
Which is how it got here, and crashed, very conveniently coming out of warp at the right time, and damaged the engine, which in turn damaged the whole system, and switched the ship to emergency power. But the thrusters were also bashed, which lead to the crash.
In summary: miscalculation in flying really fast, and crashed.
This titanic ship also has two smaller capital ships (standard size to any other ISA capital ship) inside the Rogue. It is the ISA Reliant, and the ISA Eagle As well as a few cruisers, which can do an array of tasks, and half of them are designed to be outfitted before launch with whatever task needs doing (the other (smaller) half are stuck to one task, specific to each). also the Rogue can use power from the warp engines inside the capital ships. It has a huge number of fighters (including the capital ship's fighters), summing up equal fire power to all of the Rogue’s guns (excluding the two massive ones).
In summary: two capital ships, and a fleet inside the Rogue.

though this may only be relevent if other planets start getting invloved, lets just say (so that my ships can more realistically travel large distances) speed of light is faster than what scientests in the real world say it is. Very Happy though i doubt it will make a big differernce any time soon. if at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:08 pm

ISA Reliant and Eagle.

Reliant is more of a “handy”/”useful” ship. It can cloak, a huge portion of the ship is taken into account for keeping the ship quiet and undetected. Even the crew’s shoes, and the floor, so that they make no noise. This ship has a cap gun underneath it (a big gun designed for attacking large targets (namely other capital ships, and structures (structures in space originally))). A tycon scanner, used to scan for objects/things/details about stuff e.g. scanning extremely far away. Penetrating past certain types of material etc. Which normal scanners usually can’t do. Only the Rogue also has its own built in throughout the ship, though not quite as effective, but still good. Also has boarding capabilities. It firsts has to burn out its target’s shields (bring down to 0 shield health), then latches onto the other ship and pulling itself into it. Its shields compensate around the boarding area. Some arms come out, and allow a passage to the hull of the other ship, and a manually drilled hole is made by boarding parties. Either side of the Reliant are 2 ports in which Cruisers can dock to, allowing people to come over, repair/resupply of the ship, and also if it is a cruiser designed to be customized prelaunch, it can be done here. In comparison to the Eagle, it only has one port which can transfer people back and forth, and do minimal resupply (like food, and power). It may have one or two other abilities which I haven’t thought of yet, so I shall add them later (within reason. My reasoning being what the ship was originally made for, by the ISA).

Summary: Reliant can cloak as well as some of the fighters and cruisers. It has a fancy scanner, and the Rogue as a “not quite as good” one too. The ship can board onto other ships (capital ships intended). Cruisers can dock onto Reliant 2 at a time. It may have one or two other things which I have not yet confirmed.

The fighters are split up into 3 groups from this ship. In comparison to the Titan, and the Eagle where ALL the fighters are each tailored for each pilot (the Rogue was a long time in the making). Though all the Reliant’s fighters have cloaking, and can reach the same maximum speed (some using extra oomph to do so).
List of fighter groups:
1. Alpha: can naturally reach the maximum speed. Light, best ones for fighter vs. fighter, or taking out smaller targets (including ground units)
2. Beta: they have afterburners which can be used to help reach the maximum speed if they wish to. Medium strength, and are more tailored for taking out small/medium ground units/targets, and stopping heavier/medium fighters.
3. Omega: heaviest hitters can carry jackhammers, which are like lower grade torpedos, (so can be used at closer to range to take out very particular targets on enemy ships/buildings. Also its guns can damage external items on cruisers and capital ships.
Of course all these ships are capable of being standard fighters vs. fighters. And can be customized to some degree, but I just felt I should give a general idea so it is generally clear. Basically it’s light, mids, and heavys.
summary: has 3 types of fighters: light, mid and heavy.

The Eagle is the hard hitter. It is a fairly straight forward ship designed to take hits, and do damage… a lot! This ship has two cap guns above and below and heaps of turrets spread across the whole thing, including lasers, missile launchers, and auto-cannons. There doesn’t seem to be a point around the ship allowing avoidance of even one of these types of turrets. It also has a long range plasma shot, designed to hit large targets miles away, such as BIG buildings in cities, but takes a few days (or even up to a week or 2) before it can make another shot for some random reason. As said above, it has one port for cruisers to dock onto which people can walk back and forth between, and provides minimalistic resupply. It doesn’t have a hanger bay as such (this is the same for the Reliant), but rather a large number of small rooms where the Fighters stay, and then launch from one by one, which is more compact. Other than the straight forward firepower, it has one long thin unique gun that can swivel, which specifically may disrupt and ruin shields. It is not entirely clear how it manages to disrupt the shields, but it does most of the time, and may have other uses. It isn’t clear what though.
Summary: is a very strong battle ship. Has crazy super gun, but is very limited in usage (I might make it even more limited, and dangerous to use, might even just remove it). has one not so fancy docking port for cruisers. Has special hanger bay like the Reliant. Special gun which shoots special stuff that can ruin shields, and may have effects on other things, but scientists have yet to work out what.

Notes on the ISA Rogue, the two long range guns at the front are also plasma shots. And the two guns underneath at the front and on top at the back are cap guns too. But since this ship is able to provide larger spikes of power due to its special warp core, these cap guns can do more damage than usual since they can cope with directing more power in one go. And the capital ships have warp cores, just not super light speed ones.

I believe that’s everything for now. Of course there are things I haven’t covered which I haven’t felt necessary to cover, and will make up as I go along when it needs to be addressed. Other things I will make assumptions about. E.g. the capital ships/titan can shoot torpedos; the metal around the ships can with stand a decent amount of impact etc. But I feel I have provided a reasonable amount of information about the fleet and stuff. Though of course I will have forgotten about something’s, and will address them as appropriately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Since we all (except for me, for obvious reasons) know nothing about the dimensional prison Rhye'Dor was trapt in for a thousand years, I will elaborate:
The dimension is nicknamed "Ultima Mortis" (Latin for "The final death".) for one reason, and I'll tell you why. It is similar to the void in terms of space, but is more like the physical world but--It is twisted, demented, horrific and pure twisted madness incarnate with nothing but rock formations that make you feel like your in a cave and there is no sunlight outside that cave and the light is more of an ominous glowing aura on the "roof".
Those trapt there fall to the darkness completely in a matter of minutes, some are infected with a unique and very dangerous virus that turns them into a twisted form of something similar to zombies or even worse: mutant monsters of all shapes and sizes--meaning you can get one guy becoming a 20 ft. tall behemoth with claws, horns and wings to a guy turning into a fictional mythical creature that is rabid--in a matter of hours. Those that survive and don't "turn" in a matter of days gain power but lose all of their humanity both physically, spiritually and mentally and their bodies are covered in an infection-like armor unique to them and are given a name which is the only thing they can remember. However, they never get to be released because of this. The ones that do turn can be released or either die or are executed becuse they can't be redeemed.
The only person to live there for a thousand years and not turn was Rhye'Dor, who has still kept his human skin and still has his humanity. But soon... He will undergo "his final and true death" and will be reborn as a "forgotten one".

Now, to explain what I mean by "The forgotten ones":
The forgotten ones are those those who never return to the physical world and are forgotten in both history and existence--the forgotten ones themselves also lose their memories to ensure this and can't regain them. They are stripped of everything they were and are and are left with a simple name based on their new form and abilities--and when I say new form, I mean that their skins had transformed/mutated into some kind of advanced and 50% techno-Organic and the rest is highly condense and strong armored... exoskeleton armor that has a unique detailing appearance to identify who is who when two Forgotten ones cross paths. They are also blind, deaf, are mute and can't die by normal means--making them more dangerous because of their unique perception and hearing replacements via their new "bodies". Rhye'Dor was the only forgotten one who did not undertake this transformation due to unknown causes. Now... For what he has done and because he broke free, the forgotten ones and the "inmates" have escaped and now roam the planet, reeking havoc in secret on a worldwide scale.
Within the next couple of posts I make in Powers Rise, Rhye'Dor will undergo his final death and become a forgotten one... Meaning that he will need to be "reforged" in his apparel. More info and updates on my character bio and lore will be revealed within the coming week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Now, to reveal "the voice":
The voice is the result of a adherisive multiple personality disorder developed during "the final death". Specifically to Krieg.
As a result, it gains a side of intelligence that controls and keeps Krieg's lust for violence at a halt. However, since Krieg's inability to understand anything except for the concept of violence, fighting and all forms of movement, the voice communicates using very strong "telepathy" via Krieg itself, but the sound of the voice's thoughts is a deep, normal american male's voice that is echoed by multiple distorted voices. That is due to Krieg not being able to cummunicate with people in any way.
However, when in combat or in an agressive situation, the agressive half of Krieg's personality overrides the voice and makes it a psychotic killer in personality. This also occurs when he smells other forgotten ones of locals/prisoners from Ultima Mortis and lets Krieg hunt them and kill them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Cruisers

Cruisers
I thought I should write this so I can’t suddenly come out with a Cruiser that has an ion cannon, and you guys being all “hey! You can’t just suddenly bring that out!” so here are the cruisers.

Cruiser 1: ion cannon
This ship has a giant ion cannon (basically it obliterates everything, and anything)… kidding!

Actual cruiser 1: Valkyrie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie I read the first paragraph and thought it was fitting.
These are life savers, they have no offensive capabilities, and it is aimed at saving pilots, escape pods and fighters. They just float around, battle fields, generally keeping distance. But the moment a fighter loses power, blows up and the pilot ejects, or in a position like that were it is vulnerable and/or useless until repair. This cruiser automatically launches its afterburners, suddenly gaining tremendous speed, and rockets past and with its mini tractor beams, yanks with tremendous force the fighter/escape pod/ejected pilot onto the side of the cruiser and takes it out of the battle. It can have a maximum of two fighters and two escapes pods/ejected pilots at a time, one of each on each side. Or about 10 to 15 pilots/escape pods on each side. Escape pods being from other blown up cruisers, or in extreme case, the Titan/capital ship goes.

Cruiser 2: Drop bear
You may already be guessing. This ship is aim for boarding/landing in support troops. It has a couple of light flak like weapons, which just aim to cause a bit of disruption than cause considerable damage, so anyone attacking the ship just has more of a difficult time hitting it. It can be outfitted before launch on either the Reliant or the Rogue with boarding capabilities for other cap ships or large buildings, to an absolute maximum of 4 (2 for each). And other cruisers can then attach to the docked cruiser, and their own men can run through onto the target being boarded.
In general it can carry units, very rapid deployment straight into a battle field if needed. Also men can carry explosives, drop down onto a target ship, and deploy them. It is generally used in particular situation, some of the bombs include things such as acid designed to melt through metal rapidly, which usually can’t be put into missiles.
The other prelaunch outfit is stealth mode, maximum of two. Need I explain? Engines get fancy coverings/special stuff to make them quiet, and cloaking ability.
This ship in general can also be used to deploy other more unusual items rapidly. Very open, this could be a bunch of small motor bikes, could be a bunch of barriers if there is a battle etc.
The only things it can pick up rapidly are armed soldiers, with special gear on which act like a magnet when activated. Used more often when stealth outfit is on the cruiser.

Cruiser 3: hammer heads
These ships have torpedos for hitting other capital ships and buildings. They also have long range guns, similar to the ones on the Titan and Eagle (and Reliant? No I don’t think so), but not as big. These just allow hard hitting torpedos that are usually just on capital ships, to be nimbly shot around to more difficult positions.

Cruiser 4: Cobalt (standard Cruiser)
This ship is highly configurable, it has nothing but one small gun on the front and an engine, but nothing else until it is outfitted. It can be outfitted with either of the two stealth outfits also found on the drop bears giving it the same benefits. But this greatly reduces what other outfits it can put on as well to make it useful (See below). Generally when it does have stealth, it uses the torp launcher in conjunction, allowing it to launch one torpedo, but no spaces for any other weapons.
Basically it just has a number of ports which guns are fitted onto, and can have any combination. Some Guns take up more spaces, some take up one. Some hurt a lot, some don’t. But all require the power source on the Cruiser.

Cruiser 5: Utility
This ship is like the Cobalt in that it is highly configurable. But has far fewer options in terms of weapon outfits that can go on it. But it can how ever be configured for a number of handy tasks, such as:
• Repairing cruisers, Titans and Capital ships.
• Fighter reload/repair. Fighters fly into the small space, can get repaired, and reloaded for any weapons it has that require ammo.
• Transport for items/resources etc. Can transport people, though not as fast as the Drop Bears, used more for transporting between capital ships/Titans/cities etc. But the one thing it does do better than the Drop Bear, is it can grab items off the ground, and take it away very rapidly. It has a tractor beam inside the storage bay, and hovers above the target, and pulls it in.
• Also best for adapting to unusual tasks. E.g. say the fancy scanner from the Reliant came off, it may be able to be used by this ship, in a rather clunky way, but it could do the job.
Scout Eyes (Jaheria’s ship) will be described soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Vhell:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Tumblr_lw462lVQjh1r883kro1_500

The new and improved Shai'Ra:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 20060923-2

Arghost:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 316963-1680x1050

The Strategist:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Avatar_of_Grenth_concept_art

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 am

Some of Althorin's unique wildlife (the rest is common):

Lava Rock Golems:

Fire Wolves:

Oh, and the best part:
All of the populous are intelligent lycan warriors that are unable to take human form.

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Oh, and I've finalised Althari. It isn't an underground city, to be exact. In order to remain isolated, they created an illusion-like mirage that masquerades as a mountain-like cave to prevent people from discovering Althari, due primarily of the curse and because of the fact they are intelligent werewolves that use rifles, side-arms, modern technology, etc. They also use swords, custom-made crossbows.
The Althari people are real good, natural hunters, primarily because of been lycan of human intelligence. their senses heightened from centuries of practice and evolution and breeding and, from unknown time period and source, have developed the ability to heal if injured, but can died if stabbed directly into the heart, beheaded or from several missing limbs whilst some can die normally.
Altorin itself is the chasm and the only way to gain entrance to Althari, except by air if you know the truth about the area.
The chasm is filled with magma and fire-hybrid animals (2 of the animals in Altorin seen in previous post.)

The Altharians look like common werwolves, but are more humanoid and less wolf. specifically, they retain thier appearance, but have human-like legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 pm

I've added armor to curtain areas to my character: gauntlets, grieve armor.

Gauntlet (both hands - note: it's the dark gauntlet from Castlevania: Lords of shadow):
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Castlevania_dark_gauntlet_by_l_sadiablo13-d59axmn

Grieves armor:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 Drow_or_dark_elf_leather_greaves_by_i_tavaron_i-d5k1dbk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:43 pm

(edited)

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 am; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 am

Okay... I just gotta say--*Whisltes* to Shard!

I mean, uhhh... *clears throat*. That felt awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 am

Shard is more cold in nature than you think
LOL
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:16 am

Alot of men like Daemon-Krieg (character-wise) like bad girls!

I mean. ahh--Heh--yeah!

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:21 am

it's perfectly fine
Shard gets it a lot from the other members of the twelve any way, especially Sol
LOL
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am

So Daemon has competition!? Well, then...!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am

I wouldn't call Sol hard competition
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am

What makes you say that!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am

Sol's a bit eccentric, doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, and he like his superiority over the lower members
probably the most annoying member of the Twelve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 am

So, deadpool except his ego is a big and not so funny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 am

pretty much
got a very big ego, Sol
Calkara struggles to tolerate him sometimes
Kassern is a little more patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Good to know.

Daemon's actual human Appearance is Wolverine in his funeral attire in "THE WOLVERINE" film.

This is the only image I could find that conveys it:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 3 The-wolverine-blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum