War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Several big Grunts stand in front of the exit, and naturally the rest of the exits. Krieg speaks. "You'll tell us about The beasts plan. Or--I'll let every Arkahnian kill you and eat your corpse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Dryn's body flares blue as the necklace around his neck glows
Dryn disappears in a flash and is located on the ground heading quickly east
Rose looks shocked, "We need to catch him, he has heard vital information about Althari, he's headed to tell The Beast"
Rose teleports to the ground and quickly heads off in pursuit
Dryn curses, "I didn't expect them to come after me so quickly"
Dryn quickens his pace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Kaythis crushes the feather in her hand.
"You shall not escape me..."
Kaythis draws the Voidthirster and hurls it like a Javelin

To the determined, an ability rarely misses.

There is a silent roar and a flash of purple light, and Anglachel, Del & co. find themelves in the Void.
Kaythis sprints through the air in the real world to recover the Voidthirster which clattered to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Anglachel swears, "it appears that we're in the Void Del, this is dangerous"
Del looks nervous
Anglachel looks around, "No doubt this is the work of the one that was pursuing us before, I have got no idea why she is targeting us...Anyway, better look for an exit of some sort, though I doubt we'll find one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Krieg speaks in the Arkhanian language (that sound similar to Spanish). All the archers (at a total of... 250,000. In other words, Alot.) use their fire abilities to fire bullets made of fire at Dryn as the cargo bay facing east opens quickly.
Krieg holds a rifle that has serious firepower and aims to shoot Dryn's legs off, which he begins to do so.
The rifle:
Powers rise - Page 9 GA_LAR_Blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Dryn stops in his tracks, realising that escape won't be possible
Dryn doesn't dare move and waits, hoping that he won't be shot
Dryn glances ahead, hoping the other eleven will notice his absence
Dryn is shot by numerous fire bullets which wound him severely
Dryn lies still, breathing heavily on the ground, trying to bare the pain
Rose reaches Dryn

Last edited by Anglachel on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Krieg orders some healers to heal Dryn, as He jumps onto the ground and takes both Dryn and Rose back up via the ship's teleportation technology. Once the healers quickly heal Dryn of his wounds and Krieg puts Rose down, Krieg shoots both of Dryn's legs off from the knees down to prevent him from thinking about escaping. The healers end up amputating the wounds. Krieg speaks to rose as he reloads his gun. "If ya wanna talk to him, now is your chance before we enter the city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 pm

The nothingness of the Void screams at Anglachel and Del.
A shaft of light floods the scene and Kaythis, who is now 20 ft tall, climbs through a portal she just made.
The portal closes behind her, as she strides to meet them with Muramasa.
"You're insolence disturbs me. too long have you landlubbers enjoyed the comfort of the world while those of the Void fight for their lives against you're mistakes. Now the tables are turning"
Kaythis charges Anlgachel with sword and claw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Dryn suddenly heals and his legs appear again
Rose notices that Dryn's necklace is glowing, "They've got some connection with the beasts healing powers, now I know what doesn't make you human, you've got some of The Beast blood in you, haven't you Dryn"
Dryn doesn't meet her gaze, "Yes, I do....sometimes it's a gift, sometimes it's a curse"
Rose talks to Dryn for a while
Rose turns to Krieg when she finishes speaking with Dryn, "Strong chains will hold him, He doesn't know much about the beast's plan, he was just told to keep an eye on us, and people similar to us, like my sister, and report the layout of the land and cities"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Anglachel unseaths her daggers and gets ready to block
Anglachel's eyes flare white
Del backs off a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Kaythis swing Muramasa and pivots through the space.
Anglachel blocks with her daggers.
There is a flash, and Kaythis' claws past centimetres from Anglachel's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Anglachel dodges and pushes back from Kaythis, "What do you want deathseeker, why kill me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 pm

"You have power. If you unite, you could stop us"
"But not here. Here you will die"
Kaythis spins and attacks ruthlessly with Muramasa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Anglachel blocks the blow with her daggers
Anglachel spins her left blade and stabs forward with her right, which barely misses Kaythis
Anglachel pushes back again from Kaythis, "And what do you plan to do, once we're all dead?"
Dryn smiles, "The Beast is on the move as you know, but where he is going is only known to the twelve, you will find out too late the beasts plans, you'll all be dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Suddenly, within Dryn's head, his believes himself to be sitting in a chair surrounded by light in a pitch black room. The scent in the air smells like like death and decay.
Krieg appears but not as a beast, but as a man (his transformation was temporary and his body reverted to a human, but decayed.). Krieg speaks.
"You know, My name doesn't really suit me anymore, and Daemon has a nice ring, don't you think?"
Daemon crouches slightly and look at Dryn in the eye. "Your in my head, Dryn. I ain't letting you out. After all, you and I both know that its the Brady's human half that moves about, trying to find its way back home! *as he says this, he has 2 of his fingers mimic a walk movement on his other hand's palm.*"
With brinjal red eyes, he creates a fire around them, lighting up the room. "Welcome to my version of hell, Dryn. This stops when you start talking. This stops when you give me a reason to let you go, Dryn!" Dryn notices that the room is covered and painted in blood and that there is no windows or door out.
Daemon tortures Dryn's psyche whilst within Daemon's Head using somethign used to aloutate wounds and a knife, knowing that he will heal and that he like do this for hours.
The face of Daemon (without red eyes. Also, Daemon has grey/black hair instead of the hair colour shown.):
Powers rise - Page 9 Supernatural-5x22-Swan-song-mark-pellegrino-16819149-1280-720

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 am

Dryn collapses bleeding, but it soon heals, "Even if I suffer greatly, I will not speak about The Beast or his plans...it could have me killed, or worse"
(1 hour later)
Dryn winces as he receives another blow, then another, "But...I see no other way out than to tell you what you wish to know...get me out of here and I shall answer your questions about the beast and the other eleven"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 am

Daemon twirls the amputating tool. "Why should I? How will I know that your gonna keep your word--so how about this: You sware to keep your word, and I'll let you out of this room! But if you don't... You know what happens."
"Do we have a deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:20 am

Dryn nods, "That sounds only fair, I swear on pain of death, that I will keep my word and tell you what you desire to know, except the things I don't know, The Beast doesn't tell me everything"
Dryn eyes the amputating tool nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 pm

everything is tense. the lines inch forward as people make their votes for the new leaders. the ISA gaurds stand by, guns on weapons. they talk casually to try and give a less tense atmosphere, although their tones are hushed as they are the only ones talking. they keep an eye on the civilians, anyone of them ready to launch at each others throats. there are three leaders which seem to hold the majority of the votes, but the civilians have been fighting over each other saying who should lead.
"YOU SAID YOU WOULD SUPPORT THE BAILIES!" a tall man with a stout build punches the man in front of him voting. he falls to the ground, his jaw bleeding, he barly spluters out the word blackmail.
"BLACKMAIL! IM YOUR BROTHER!" the ISA gaurds run up behind, and grab the man by the arms.
the man on the ground coughs, spraying blood "for your life! they said give up my vote, or give up your life!"
"WHO?! WHO?!"
"Red Moles" there is hush (although it was already pretty quiet). the stout man stops struggling, and the ISA gaurds loosen their grip a little. a few small groups have been banding together for one leader or anouther. most of them are small, and no threat. but one group calling themselves the Red Risers have been making a number of threats to seemingly random people throughout the city of Ember, but unlike the other groups, they dont support one particular leader, they get people to vote for different leaders. The ISA have had little success so far in getting to their roots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Aerrow teleports himself to the voting area, in Ember
Aerrow looks around, "These people need a leader, who is running to be leader of this city anyway?"
Aerrow's eyes flare blue, "I will not hand this city over into the hands of a leader who is unworthy"
Aerrow meets up with the ISA, "What are you guys doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 am

A ISA soldier steps up to Aerrow "we're here to help the voting. we asked for protection over our ship until it was repaired (which it now is). but then Ember's leaders were killed. we met up with the Edge Gate leaders, and the remaining few leaders from Ember to discuss the ISA's involvment. we said we would help with the war between the other cities, but not before peace is considered with the other cities. but peace cannot realistically be considered unless Ember has a leader. so it was agreed that the ISA would help with the voting process, while Ember's army defends the city from the enemy since the ISA arnt willing to get involved with the war yet.
As for the current candidates to lead the city. there are a few : the demorles, yurgars, and the helfal, but they are getting negligable amount of votes, and mainly the few people who care little about who leads votes for them. there are three though which are getting most of the attention: Bailies, they are proving to be very pursausive, very diplomatic, and seem to know how to make peace, and keep it. once the war is over (if Ember and Edge Gate wins) they will be very good leaders i belive, and should be able to greatly restore and lead the city. how ever there is a lot of doubt at their leadership during the war, people think Ember will proberly lose the war if they lead.
The Relsolfs are quite the oppisite, they brilliant tactical leaders, and could proberly win the war in tens minutes, and are actually very friendly. but they arnt the best with people skills, and may not be good leaders afterwards.
Now the Trallers are tricky, they will proberly be ok during both the war and afterwards, but lack people skills greatly. they are good with managing armies, resources, rebuilding the city after the war etc. But they may keep the war going on for a long time, and build up a strong hatrad against the other cities in the long term, which will proberly reignite the war again afterwards.
the trouble is we cant just all vote for the Relsolfs, and when the war is over, reelecte say the Bailies, because people get to attached to the leaders. right now it is reasonably close between the three. once a leader is elected though, after about a week everyone becomes attached to that leader, regardless of who they voted for. but thats the trouble, they wont vote for a new leader once we have got one. once the war is over, the leader will remain.
but the bigger concern are the guys calling themselves the Red Moles. they seem to be trying to heighten the conflict. they are blackmailing seemingly random people, and getting them to vote for random leaders. there are a few groups which support one leader in particular, and try to blackmail people, but they have little sucsess. the RM are getting alot of people to vote for different leaders, and the fear is that when a leader is chosen, that the population wont be loyal, because they will think that the greater majority of the population actually want this or that leader in power, due to the RM blackmailing all the people's votes."

A soldier explains the ISA are helping with the voting system because they refuse to help out with the war until Edge Gate and Ember consider peace, but Ember needs a leader in order to consider peace.
the candidates are the Bailies, Relsolfs and the Trallers. the Bailies good for after the war. the Relsolfs good for during the war. the Trallers are pretty good for both, but may make the population really hatful of the other cities in the long run. a greater concern are the Red Moles who are black mailing everyone to vote for random candidates, which may undermine the people's trust for who ever does become leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Kaythis feints a blow with Muramasa but follows with her claws.
Anglachel's daggers are sliced in half.
Kaythis cuts deep into Anglachel's leg with Muramasa
Anglachel feels her life drain.
"That's none of your concern. After all - you'll be dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Anglachel lightning fast grabs her bow...draws it and fires four arrows straight into Kaythis' chest
Anglachel grabs a throwing knife from her belt and sends it spinning towards Kaythis, it manages to stab Kaythis in the leg, Kaythis feels her being jolt slightly
Anglachel teleports a distance away and scans the area for an exit, knowing how dangerous it is to engage a deathseeker in a fight
Anglachel eyes flash with energy, she is going to need to conserve her strength, surviving a deathseeker is a rare thing
Anglachel teleports further away from Kaythis
Anglachel clenches her teeth stubbornly, "I'm not going to die here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:29 pm

The room Dryn and Daemon changes to an icy cold landscape with strong snow.
Daemon speaks as people, humans in many black-ish caucasian tans, man and women, appear around them with eyes that glow and pitch black faces covered in very thick cloth.
Daemon speaks. "I lied. You see, they were never monsters. The Althari people have a gift: to summon avatars based on themselves. This is a very strong magic, as the avatars are alive! Those strong enough can have an army of them under the control of the one that summoned them: their master."
"A long time ago, way before the incident of the three moons, this place nada visitor: a warrior. This warrior earned Thier gift through rite of passage that was survival, the arcane and powerful arts of magic and of the mind. He earned a scar on his body in the end, and was given thier gift. To this day, the avatars that were summoned by the warrior... We're known as the arkhanians! That warrior was my catalyst!"
The snow clears and reveals towers of pure magical energy being pillars to the sky, the structure of the city and its buildings dark and evil. In the sky, the Sky can be seen, as the illusion is most effective.
Daemon leans in and grabs Dryn's shoulders. "Time for the Althari people to join the world and for you to answer my questions!"
Dryn's awakens, work speak, seeing - as well as both Rose and Daemon, who looks the same as Dryn saw in Daemon's head the mountain where Althari is shatter and reveal what he say in Daemon's head: the true Althari and its people. The pillars of magical energy leave a sudden change in feeling to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Dryn gasps in air, looking quite bewildered
Dryn turns to Daemon and Rose, "You had some questions for me....I have one for you, will you be releasing me after I tell you what you wish to know??"
Rose stares coldly at Dryn, "A servant of the Beast, is subject to a slow and painful death, problem is each member of the Twelve has only one weakness, and only if that weakness is known and used can you truly slay one of the Twelve, anyway...what are the names of the other Eleven?...you are the eleventh, is that ranked in capacity of power, your age, or the date you joined the beast?"
Dryn sighs, "Names...I forget them...as for our rank it is our age and date of when we joined the beast, it has nothing to do with how powerful we are"
Rose speaks slowly, "Forgot the names, eh?...no just refusing to tell us!"
Dryn hesitates slightly, "I'm serious....I....I don't know them...I...can't..re...remember"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum