War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 10 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Daemon leans in to Dryn and whispers. As he whispers, Dryn starts seeing, what isn't there, an amputation tool burning hot and a knife in each of Daemon's hands. "Do we have to go through what we talked about? But if we don't, tell us everything that you DO remember. Lets start with the first thing that comes to mind!"
Daemon stands straight, waiting for Dryn's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Dryn stammers, "Th..the other eleven are headed towards a city, can't recall which one but...they have something there to take care of, I don't know what, but the beast seemed tense about it"
Dryn looks at Daemon, "But, then again the beast's always tense"
Dryn glances quickly around the room, and spots the exit
Dryn's eyes flare crimson and the pressure in the room rises dramatically
Rose looks startled, "Subdue him, quickly!!....he's about to warp gravity"
Dryn smirks, "Too late!"
Daemon and Rose are thrown backwards by powerful gravity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Daemon lands on the surface, angered by Dryn's attempt. Dryn is pinned to a wall by magical energy emitting by Daemon, whose skinned has turned a dark blue and his eyes glow crimson.
Daemon summons a trident and javelin throws it into Dryn's stomach, going through the wall and pinning Dryn.
The Arkhanians begin chanting the word "KILL!" Over and over as Daemon slowly walks to Dryn, with a scorching hot greatsword in his right hand, held like a normal one-handed sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Dryn looks relaxed, "Did you really think that I wouldn't lie, I am a loyal servant of the beast afterall, besides I can't die, so really I have nothing to fear..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Daemon responds "Except for the fact that I know about Arca and saw through your sharade since You were in MY head when you vowed! Where is he know, I wonder? Oh, wait--" Daemon punches Dryn, blood painted on his his right side of the wall.
"One of the 12, Calkara, has him! *Daemon grabs Dryn's face and strokes it with the tip of his blade.* so tell me: WHERE? The city of three moons!? One of the 5 cities? The BEAST--or perhaps the city of bones?" Daemon stabs the hot sword through Dryn's chest, leaves it fhere and bangs Dryn's head into the wall, making a large dint in the hull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Dryn collapses coughing up blood, "The boy, Arca will be long dead before you ever find him....he'll die and so will the hopes of humanity!...so you know of Calkara, he's number One, the eldest of us all (The Twelve)....the twelve are unique, we're human, but we've all died, before the City of Three Moons incident, we were recruited because we were the ones who's dead bodies were never claimed, by friends or family, left in the morgue to rot, then the beast claimed us, and gave us life....I remember my old life, before I died, a cold existence, nothing to miss from that life, nothing!"
Dryn pulls the sword out, "That won't kill me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 pm

The Arkhanians become nervous, as they feel Daemon's dark half of his personality taking hold.
Daemon, in his personality Krieg, removes the trident from Dryn's stomach and grabs him by the throat "Then that makes this the million dollar question: were the 12 responsible for the deaths of the royal families!? Is this some kind of vendetta promised to you by the beast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Dryn displays pure fear on his face when krieg (Daemon) grabs him, "The royal families?...ah....now I remember our first task as servants to the beast, they were easy to kill, placing them near that city of three moons was a great idea, the humans went beserk, such fun times....the beast promised us revenge on the petty lives of humans, the beings who left us to rot...but I do like the other eleven of my kin have a weakness, only one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Krieg tightens his grip and scowls. "Go on! Keep talkin'! I am DYING in suspense!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Dryn sighs, "There isn't anything to tell, I can't speak of our weaknesses, that will get me killed, but at the moment there are ten members of the twelve headed for the ruins of the city of three moon, they are doing something, I can't remember what, but it was important and made the beast a bit edgy and nervous....the other member Calkara as you know has the boy, where they are I know not...can you put me down now, I'm losing air"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Krieg makes Dryn's eyes go like a reflection to Krieg's and speaks. "This is what's going to go down: your gonna tell her what you told me, your gonna be our prisoner and lead us to where exactly to where in the city of three moons they are heading and before those two things... APOLOGIZE!!!!! *Krieg slaps Dryn with the back of his left hand.*"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 am

Dryn winces and clenches his teeth, "I apologise for my foolishness, I will take you to the place the ten members are heading, Calkara might be there or he might not, I don't know the orders the beast gave him about Arca"
Dryn nods, "I'll explain everything I said to you to the girl, but a Prisoner, I'm your prisoner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 am

"As of now, yes! but you try anything, you know what happens!" Krieg lets go of Dryn, and as he calms himself, his skin reverts to its normal pigment and his eyes return to normal and his Daemon personality regains control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 am

Arghost speaks. "Sire! That hermit that lead you to Althari and gave you their unique magics is here! he said he has something for you, since you are now an acting member of their military." Daemon walks to the bridge, where a hermit with with a massive metal coffin placed beside him. The hermit speaks. "Greetings! I have been sent by the head leader of the Althari Government to give you: a gift! it is something to go with the title, as they say! *The coffin slowly opens* But i must say, its far more stronger and lighter than anything we've made, but it requires the sacrifice of some of your avatars to fully unlock it and be able to be worn: for its a set of armor that they made the day you passed the trials! But be warned: once you put it on... there is no going back to taking it off! and, its a more refined way to give orders to your avatars."
A large amount of Arkhanians enter the coffin, creating brief auras that vanish as fast as they get in.
The coffin fully opens and reveals a dark and evil looking armor that is designed to look like it was meant to be worn in winter, but has no "sleeves".
Daemon enters the coffin. It closes. in a moment, it re-opens with the lid falling to the ground. Daemon walks out, armor equipped, with apitch black face and glowing eyes.
The armor resemblance (the imp-like head seen in the image are skulls for my character's armor. The fur is more black as well.):
Powers rise - Page 10 Overlord-ii-armor1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 am

As Daemon returns to the cargo hold, the hermit speaks. "If I were you, I would tred carefully. *Daemon stops.* After all, one of your prisoners is one of the 12, and you need to keep an eye on the other 2: Shai'Ra and Vhell. After all, their allegiance to you is still unknown." Daemon realizes that the hermit is his advisor. Daemon turns to look at the hermit.
"I have the results from their interrogations. It seems Shai'Ra is more stonger in willpower, but the elf is corruptible. Both can be very useful to you, sire."
Daemon speaks. "Keep them locked up. When my business in the city of three moons is over, I will see to which you are suggesting!"
The hermit speaks. "Excellent! Oh, you should know: since Althari was over-populated since the city's period isolation, the populace are now going to be fairly distributed, so to speak, so that they can exist in all of the other 5 cities--whilst still populating Althari, of course... Now, you should get back to your business with dealing with the 12. The sooner we can try and save the boy, the sooner we can end this world's curse and establish world peace!" Daemon continues and returns to where Dryn and Rose are. The hermit faces the front of the bridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Dryn is on his knees gasping in large breaths of air
Dryn stays where he is as Daemon comes over
Rose looks worried, "We better start heading toward the city of Three Moons, the 10 members of the Twelve are obviously up to no good, come on Dryn, on your feet...you need to lead the way"
Dryn looks defiantly up at Rose, "I refuse!!...I won't lead you to my kin!...I won't betray them like that!...you can't force me to lead you there, so I won't!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Kaythis staggers
Kaythis chases
Anglachel glances behind her and Kaythis is gone.
Kaythis leaps out of another dimension and slices Anglachel across the chest with Muramasa.
Anglachel no longer has enough life force to stay conscious, and blacks out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Anglachel is out for a long time, wondering if she has been killed or not
Anglachel tries to wake herself up
Del looks nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:43 pm

a nervous stuttering voice speaks to Aerrow "excu-use me sir." Khalid steps forward. "do you think you could help us? we have a plan, but it requires someone more local than a-a trillion light years. or how ever far we have traveled. it's to help us to try and find the Red Moles" he motions towards a small room with some ISA gaurds standing in front, a few other men can be seen standing inside, waiting for somthing, or someone. "you also look like you could look after yourself in a fight, your help would be much appreciated."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Aerrow nods, "Glad to help in anyway I can, Ember is vulnerable when there is no one in control of it, vulnerable to attacks, which will come very soon, Charn has an army marching towards Ember and EdgeGate right now, they'll take no more than three days to get here, plus the Twelve are rumoured to be on the move"
Aerrow goes into the small room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Daemon sighs. "So what? your just gonna allow what they intend to happen? If you don't help us, an innocent child, the last of his people and the only one that can save this world from this hatred, will Die! and all hope of peace and of unity and redemption will be gone. Forever! I will not watch as the innocent and the merciful die because some cowardly murderers committed a crime of such high magnitude because of a false promise."
Daemon crouches and puts both hands on Dryn's shoulders. "You told me that you and your kin were chosen. But that's because you could be manipulated. you made a deal with the devil and your blinded by your hatred that is as ancient as this curse. I should know *The brands of Daemon's shoulders re-emerge.*... my catalyst had a fate worse than yours that of which he did not deserve: Betrayal for doing his duty to defend this world from beings like the Beast!"
Daemon lets go and stands. "I will not become the animal they wished to turn me into--But will you let the beast turn you into one?" Daemon turns and walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

A dark hatred comes to Dryn's eyes, "I intend to help my kin...don't you see, The Beast and the Twelve do not care about humanity, we have suffered at the hands of humans, a chance to make them suffer is something we have been planning and waiting for ages, if the child dies humanity is doomed, and our task will be complete....A false promise...*Dryn chuckles*...but some of the promise is already fulfilled, I've already had a dose of my revenge on humans, I got the priviledge of killing the person who killed me, when I was human (alive)...he got what was coming to him"
Dryn smirks, "You should have seen my father's face before he died, pure horror it was, he couldn't believe I was alive, and his eyes like a dead snapshot, capturing his final moments..."
Dryn looks into Daemon's eyes, "Without my Hatred, I am nothing!...not even human, my kin has been through a lot, we aren't blood relations, but we're family, all having experienced the cold side of the human nature..."
Dryn's eyes turn black, "You must understand....I am already past the point of no return!...I chose this path, and I cannot turn back"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:05 pm

a number of buff men in armour stand around a table. at the other end is a big man, with a bald head and a large wound on it. he smiles lightly, and seem genuinally nice, but not bright. Khalid follows in behind, and the doors and windows close shut.
"To-tonight, we have found the location. there is a small street where alot of people seem to be getting caught out by the Red Moles. our friend Ae-Aerrow will be going there. the aim is simple, have him get caught out, and aim to find out from one of the Red Moles how to find their main leader, or hide out.
The plan i-is you" he points to Aerrow "will get caught, dont resist to hard. no weapons unless they are small enough to keep hiden. you will admit you havnt voted, fight them, bu-bu-but lose. you will be equiped with a small tracker, and we can hear what ever happens, but will not talk to you. if you can, try and join them, but if not, try to keep him/her there, keep him/her talking and find out what you can. if we think you are not going to get what you need, we will move in, but we arnt telling you how. i-i will brief the rest of you on how we will do that." the bald man nods. "everything clear Aerrow? any qu-questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Aerrow nods, "All clear...I understand, I'll take my throwing knife, that's all, and I will remember not to struggle too much, then I'll ask enough innocent questions about the Red Moles, to get them talking about their leader or hideout, got it"
Aerrow smiles, "So what is the name of this small street, I'll head there immediately"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 pm

At that moment, when Dryn finishes his sentence, the life of his catalyst flashes before his eyes, making him fall to his knees and cry out in pain in a deep, distorted and demonic voice. The hermit appears. "You see, his catalyst was a holy warrior whose origins were actually similar to yours, Dryn. Killed by his own family, brought back to life--only to kill everyone in his family. He went on a serial killing spree at a young age and was incarcerated in an asylum. When he was an adult, he continued that path, but occasionally killed the monsters that hunted the innocent."
"One day, he made a deal with the devil: "Kill The old, immortal demon who sits like a ruler, and I will make you immortal." "But when he succeeded, he was decieved! his fate, now far worse than death, was banishment to Ultima Mortis!"
"For a thousand years, he was tortured, hunted, killed and resurrected, till he escaped, but was returned beack to his prison. But this time: he changed."
"When I entered Ultima Mortis to redeem his soul, all I found was wingless, Demon Dragon roaring atop a massive pile of bones and flesh. But it evolved when I allowed it to escape, because he had developed a adherisive multiple personality disorder: Daemon shaking hands, and Krieg: his true colors and the dagger drawn underneath the table!"

Daemon speaks as he looks at himself, still using the same voice as he was before. "What did you do to me!? Damn you!!!" The Arkhanians, Arghost and the hermit travel to their avatar dimension.

Daemon, whose body is is transforming as a result of an unknown side effect, falls of the cruiser and creates a crater.
Several minutes later, A thunderous roar is heard from the surface. A human that looks like a demon dragon, wearing Daemon's armor like normal clothing (except for the helmet), Looks at its bloody hands.
It looks towards the direction, with pure black eyes, of the city of three moons and launches off the ground, flying towards the city of three moons.
The upper body of Daemon-Krieg without the armor:
Powers rise - Page 10 Demon_Dragon_by_Kinzoku_Hyoukai

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum