War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 11 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Dryn reacts instantly, and his eyes turn crimson in colour
Dryn teleports to Daemon, and crash tackles him in the sky, forcing him to land
Dryn draws a black, powerful looking sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Daemon-Krieg stands up and scowls at Dryn. "What do you know? Little man trying to play hero? GOOOOOD!!" Daemon's right eye creates a green reptilian iris. In a moment, Dryn feels several blades stab him, as Daemon has learned how to use his Avatars' abilities instinctively. He uncloaks himself, tossing Dryn away.
The color changes from green to red, and lights on fire. Daemon yells at the top of his lungs as he creates a manifestation of his Beastly spirit (his beast form). Daemon creates fire in both hands, the manifestation creating fire from his mouth--both fire at Dryn, creating a massive explosion of fire.
Daemon's eye returns to its normal blackness and the manifestation decipates.
Daemon speaks. "You and I, along with the rest of the 12, are one in the same: we are monsters once human, wanting total destruction of their race, along with everything on this cursed rock! Only: one of us is willing to become the animal to do it!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Kaythis turns to Del.
"I've never killed a gryphon before. This should be interesting"
Kaythis charges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Daemon re-creates his beast manifestation, but this time, it is different.
In complete unison, the entities roar at the top of their lungs, creating a brief flaming pillar of energy. As it leaves, Daemon's new and improved beast form emerges from the smoke and dust. Daemon laughs as he looks at Dryn.
Daemon's beast form (the new and improved beast. Oh, and Daemon-Krieg's humanoid appearance now closely resembles his beast form, but retains his body structure.):
Powers rise - Page 11 Demon_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 am

Del snarls at Kaythis
Del shoots up into the sky, seconds later he nose-dives towards Kaythis
Del feints a full frontal attack, spinning in the air at the last moment, before digging his sharp claws into Kaythis' back, and sinking his teeth into her sword arm
Del darts off back into the sky, at lightning speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm

"tapp street" Khalid throws his arms in a dismissive way "but dont worry about that, we will take you there in a couple of hours, and we need to equip your tracking device anyway. please..." he motions to one of the soldiers standing at the door "... if you will"
Aerrow (i presume) follows the soldier. Aerrow gets equipped with a small braclet which looks quite nice. in actual fact it is the tracking device. Aerrow gets a briefing of the surronding areas, and also some nearby tunnels in case he gets lead down there. a couple of hours later he gets lead outside into a small cruiser where he meets Khalid, as well as the othe man from in the room. all of them now much more armoured, with large guns. Khalid's armour has two small arrows on each of its shoulders as he steps forward and offers a hand up "Aerrow, i for-orgot to introduce Minsc" the big fellow who was standing at the end of the table before stands next to Khalid with a smile "this is Minsc, he will be leading the team if we have to jump in. i will be over seeing the operation from this cruiser. we call these drop bears." they fly out over Ember, the buildings rapidly passing by underneath them. at one point Aerrow hears a wah wah sound come from the cruiser, then stop.
"We're going to drop you off, just walk around up and down this street, go how ever far you want, it's pratically anywhere along here. engage with people if you want. even go grab a drink, or somthing to eat if anywhere is open at this time of night. we hope you should get caught in a couple of hours" a couple of minutes later they reach the street. the cruiser lands and it's door opens upwards. Aerrow hops out, but as he turns around, the cruiser is gone. he feels a light breeze brush him as he looks around the dark street. its almost silent, just a few people are walking along. a nice couple walk down to thier house from a party. a drunk sleeps on the pavment. a group of guys look sad as britan lost to germany by one goal in the last minute...
again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Aerrow finds the whole place slightly unnerving
Aerrow begins walking slowly up the street, and scans the street for anything interesting
Aerrow notices nothing out of the ordinary
Aerrow finds a nice quiet bar that is still open, and settles down in a spot near the window, where he can clearly see the street
Aerrow orders a cup of coffee, he's going to need all his wits about him, so any liquor is out of the question
Aerrow slowly looks around the bar, seeing what other people are here at this hour
Aerrow grabs the newspaper and pretends to read it, keeping his eye on the street outside, and the people in the bar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm

the bartender walks up to Aerrow and asks what he would like. Aerrow orders his coffee. he notices some men sitting in the corner having a very quiet conversation, and they are also keeping a carful eye out for somthing, or someone. Aerrow's coffee comes "here ya go", not the best he has had, but its alright. he continues looking around until soon the bartender starts talking to him "you've come to the wrong bar buddy" Aerrow is slightly puzzled at first, then he suddenly feels very dizzy, and everything goes fuzzy. the bartender pulls Aerrow straight over the counter onto the ground, after that he cant tell much. he gets taken outside, its dark, and it's fairly cold. he gets dropped onto the ground.
a woman speaks "whats your name boy?!" Aerrow can hear about 2 to 4 other people as well walking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Aerrow tries to get his bearings then wonders if he should give his real name, then decides that there should be no harm in doing so, "Aerrow, my name is Aerrow"
Aerrow goes to get up, but decides against it when the dizzy feeling returns, "Oh, my poor head....I can't seem to get my eyes to focus, where am I?...last I knew I was in a bar sipping a nice coffee and having a lovely evening, then I wake up here, in the chilly night air, and someone asks for my name"
Aerrow finally gets his eyes to focus and scans his surroundings, and the people near him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Aerrow tries to focus, he can barly make out a black siloette standing in front of him. he can tell he is in an ally, there are also a few other people standing around him. "dont try" her voice is cold "the drug wont wear off for a few more minutes. "as for you Aerrow, we know you." she pauses "we also know you havnt voted, yet..." she then begins listing a few facts about him, where he grew up in Ember, what property he owns. nothing too major, but enough to make him wonder how they found out. "...we know about you, and we can make you suffer, we know the ones who are close to you. and if you dont vote for the Bailies, we WILL make them suffer! SO. WILL YOU VOTE FOR THEM?!" she then steps up to Aerrow and picks him up underneath chin, it hurts alot, and he goes really dizzy again. he can barly sqeeze a word out.
"mam! he has a tracker already!" Aerrow suddenly realises that someone is touching his arm. she hesitates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Aerrow groans, trying to shake the dizzy feeling
Aerrow is shocked how much they know about him
Aerrow winces as the woman picks him up underneath the chin, it sends his mind and focus spiralling
Aerrow tries to answer but his mouth has gone dry, and no words form
It takes a lot of effort but Aerrow remains calm, when the tracker is mentioned, forcing himself not to react in any way
Aerrow just focuses on looking helpless and bewildered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Dryn staggers, struggling to breathe, and slowly pulling each blade out of his being, wincing as he does so
Dryn's eyes turn crimson, and a large shield appears deflecting most of the explosion, so Dryn escapes with only minor burns
Dryn smirks as he lowers the shield, "You the same as the Twelve and I?...we are pure hatred, the very embodiment of it, we may look human on the outside, but our blood is tainted with the Beast's, plus we are deceased humans, brought back to life by the beast's power, do you share the same cold hatred as the Twelve and I do?...I do not believe that it is so"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Daemon takes his humanoid form and speaks. "I'm more than willing to kill every last one of them! after all: the 12 didn't cause Ember's government to have a... chaotic election!" "In other words: I'm the terrorist responsible for the serial killings and the blowing up of Ember's parliament! and in a matter hours, I caused a riot under the guise of a masked lunatic with red eyes."
"Oh... you didn't know that? My mistake! should've made it more obvious that I learned how to do that from a Demonic Dragon that took my soul and heart to make me immortal, and so... I inherited its hatred for life in general! *Daemon proves this by ripping open his chest, his heart not there. Daemon's chest seals itself and the open flesh falls off like shedding skin from a reptile.*"
Daemon continues. "I've been waiting. Well, actually--Amnesia is a pain in the arse!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 am

Dryn looks confused, "Then what do you want with the other eleven and I, we will not lead you to the beast, we would rather die than do such a thing, and I will not betray the others, by leading you to them"
Dryn hears a sudden telepathic message in his head, it is a female voice, "Dryn, where are you?...he wants you to report your findings, are you in trouble, stuck or just lost?"
Dryn hesitates and Daemon notices it
Dryn sends a telepathic message back, "I've been captured, by the ones I was watching, Shard, tell the others, you must fle...."
Dryn is cut off, suddenly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 pm

"Commander" Garrak enters the bridge of the Rogue. "we have detected an army marching towards Ember"
"how long until it arrives there?" Josh asks
"about four days."
"and how long did you say until there is a new leader?"
"three"
Josh sighs and gets up. he looks down at the planet below, he can see the city. should he move in? no, he is going to stay true to his word, he just hopes Khalid can stop these Red Moles soon.
------->>>>
the woman throws Aerrow to the ground, she lifts up her pistol "SPEAK! what is the meaning of this?" her pistol cocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Aerrow pretends to look frightened and confused
Aerrow stammers, "I...don't know....please don't shoot me, I don't know what's going on here, what do you mean?....please I'm just lost...what is all this fuss about?..."
Aerrow's thoughts spiral, as he tries to think of an explanation, finally he blurts out, "My sister is tracking me, Talons...I am a soldier of Raztec, I am trying to trace this rogue of the law using this tracking device, I have orders to find her and kill her, even though she is my sister I must follow orders, However I have not been very successful so far"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Kaythis chases Del
Her wounds heal up, but the damage was dealt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 pm

the siloette pauses, and ponders, her gun still raised. "i dont buy it" she then aims the gun at Aerrow's head and BANG... Aerrow still breaths, and his sight starts returning, it's still slightly fuzzy, but now enough to put up a fight.
"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! PUT YOUR HANDS-" *bang bang* someone starts shooting someone, he now notices there are about 5 Red Moles as well as the woman now shooting some heavily armed ISA soldiers. Aerrow barly relises that the drop bear Aerrow was in before is now hovering above the two buildings either side of him. he notices the woman has now turned around and is shooting the ISA. from one of the guns comes a large rope with some heavy balls on the end, it wraps itself around one of the RM's legs and he falls to the gorund. he then shoots himself. Aerrow watches it happen again to anouther RM, and one of the RMs get shot. leaving two RMs, and the woman.
Minsc yells out "detain! detain!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Aerrow jumps to his feet, his eyes glowing blue
Aerrow tackles one of the two RM's and wrestles the weapon out of the RM's hand, tossing it away
Aerrow grabs the RM roughly and holds them up against a wall, his throwing knife at the RM's throat
Aerrow's eyes stare fiercely at the RM, "Move and you're dead!!....it sounded like you guys knew enough about me, enough to know I'm serious when I say that!"
Aerrow takes extra care, he wants to take this RM alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:19 am

Daemon speaks to Dryn telepathically. "I didn't know the 12 were connected via telepaphy. This makes things more interesting than it seems."
Daemon stands in front of Dryn and continues to speak telepaphically. "What I want from the 12... is to help!" "the 12 and I share the same goals: we want to wipe out humanity, turn them against each-other like wild, savage animals. If I managed to do that single-handidly, and you and your 11 "brothers and sisters" managed to do so as well... then what would happen if an alliance was forged with the beast?"

By this point of time, portals to Althari appear throughout the 5 cities, with the travelling populace from Althari coming from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 am

Shard speaks to the others, "Dryn has been captured, I know not how, but he sounded anxious and stressed, he told us to flee from here, I trust his judgement"
A tall man speaks to Shard, "Miss Shard, I see that you are worried about Dryn, remember he is quite capable of taking care of himself, we must listen to his advice as you suggested, it would be best to move from this place, have you got the stone, Sol?"
Sol speaks up, "Yes, Kassern, I have it right here, the beast's goal moves one more step forward"
Kassern nods, "A good observation Sol, gather the others and start to move out, we meet with our Leader tonight, he has the boy....and yes, I mean Calkara, not our lordship the Beast"
Sol hurries off with the other seven
Shard and Kassern stay
Kassern looks determined, 'We'll see what we can do to help Dryn, but if it is too much, we will flee, understood Shard?"
Shard nods sadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:26 am

Sol looks focused, "It's always Dryn who's getting in to trouble, I'm going to teach the kid some survival skills, when he gets back"
Amlaugh comes fromnext to him, "Sol, you better be fair, remember Dryn is still only learning, he isn't as qualified as you just yet"
Sol sighs, "Why do you always have to be so straight forward and exact Erin"
Erin smiles, "Someone has to be in this group"
Sol mutters under his breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 am

Daemon grabs Dryn and throws into the air, high enough to transform into his demonic beast form, catch him on his back mid-air, and fly.
Daemon flies Dryn to the city of three moon of his own accord at mk. speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Shard senses their approach, "Kassern, how are we going to save Dryn?"
Kassern looks uncertain, "We have to assess what we are up against here"
Shard and Kassern wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Daemon speaks. "Dryn... I'm sorry, but--" Daemon transforms, but takes on an actual humanoid appearance, armed with gauntlets with hidden claws from each knuckle.
"I'M OUTTA "JUICE"!!!" (Daemon's "demon energy" is what gives him the ability to transform and have the appearance of a demon dragon. It recharges within 24 hours.) Daemon and Dryn fall from the sky and Daemon absorbs the falling impact by acting as Dryn's barrier, creating a bug crater.
Daemon throws Dryn off of him and he gets up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum