War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 12 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Dryn groans, "That was a rough landing..."
Shard watches them hidden in the trees, her presence hidden
Kassern lets out a shrill whistle, it sounds like a bird
Dryn hears it and smiles slightly, being careful not to make it obvious what it is
Dryn walks casually around, getting closer and closer to the protection of the undergrowth, "Doesn't look like they are here anymore"
Dryn suddenly with a lightning fast movement dashes into the undergrowth and almost runs straight into Kassern
Kassern rolls his eyes, "Quick boy, follow me"
Daemon saw the whole thing, and goes to react

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Shard suddenly jumps down from the trees, landing gracefully
Daemon feels a neat slice across his chest open up
Faster than Daemon can react, another deep cut is sliced harshly down his back, followed without pause by another stroke to the back of the right leg, a stroke intend to cripple Daemon
Daemon catches a glimpse of the girl (Shard) charging straight at him from the front, but the glimpse vanishes
Daemon realises that something is scrambling his senses
Deamon feels a blade go into his chest and become wedged between some ribs
With a quick flick of the girl's wrist, the ribs crack
The girl (Shard) pulls her blade free and appears a good distance from Daemon, waiting for him to collapse and die, like the so many other foes she has fought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Daemon looks at the girl, and has a strange feeling. He speaks to himself in his head. "What is this? there is warmth in my soul-less body! What is going...on... She's diff--!" Daemon shakes his sudden lashing of positive emotion so he doesn't get red cheeks.
Daemon concentrates and his eye color goes blue, indicating his healing magic.
In great pain, He yells as his body heals itself. By the time his body is fully healed, he spits out blood and grunts. "THAT HURT!! THAT IS NOT COOL! WHY DID THAT HURT SO MUCH!!?"
Daemon gets up and speaks. "HI! I'm Daemon! What's yours?"
Daemon's eyes return to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Shard looks shocked, "You should be dead, my dagger tip is poisoned and the cuts were very deep, I see now how you captured Dryn, and held him prisoner"
Shard's eyes turn from a crimson colour to a normal ice blue colour, "Nice to meet you Daemon, However I only tell my name to someone before I kill them"
Shard dashes forward, blade in hand
Daemon deflects the blade, somehow at the last moment
Without even flinching the girl draws a sharp dagger from her back sheath at lightning speed, and stabs it deep into Daemon's left shoulder
With one quick movement the girl disappears up into the trees
Shard finds a comfortable position in the trees and waits, watching Daemon to see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Daemon takes out the blade from his left shoulder, and removes the poison from his body with his healing magic, leaving his wound open and puts the dagger on the ground.
Daemon's eyes go green and he goes invisible.
Without knowing it, Daemon sits near Shard in the trees (but not close), staring at her.
Daemon speaks. "Your the first person I've met that can move that fast. I like that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Shard concentrates and listens for the sound of the slightest movement
Shard scans the area, then moves quickly to the ground, waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Daemon stands in front of Shard, smirking.
Daemon reveals himself, hands in pockets, and speaks as his eyes return to normal. "Got anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Shard clenches her teeth, "You'll regret saying that!!"
Shard unsheathes two blades from her belt and attacks Daemon
Shard wrenches the blades into Daemon's shoulders and flips over the top of him faster than Daemon anticipated, he suddenly realises that she is even faster than before
Shard lands on the ground nimbly, a silent split second passes
Two large cuts in an 'X' shape open up on Daemon's back
Daemon hears about four ribs crack
Daemon then senses a presence straight in front of him
Shard is standing there, "My name is Shard"...she moves quickly and sends her foot hard into the side of Daemon's face, sending him flying side ways, and landing roughly
Shard sheaths her blades, "That should kill you"
Shard begins to head off, walking away into the undergrowth, to follow the others

Shard's two blades:
Powers rise - Page 12 Dualbl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Shard suddenly hears Daemon growling. Naturally, she turns and sees Daemon getting up, wounds healing naturally somehow. Daemon fixes his jaw and neck back into place, welding itself back together. The X scar on his back turns into a permanent scar. Shard hears a brief demonic growl from Daemon as his eyes briefly glow black.

Daemon speaks. "Well, Shard... nice to meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Shard curses
Shard unsheaths her two bladea again and charges at Daemon
Shard intends to slice straight through Daemon
Shard puts her blades into position, and uses her speed to get the needed force to tear through both Daemon's flesh and bone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Daemon's eyes go gold, and his entire body is covered in an exoskeleton of a dragon of the earth.
As Shard attempts to thrust her blades through Daemon's body, it doesn't work as well as she had imagined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Shard shifts her blades slightly to try and slice the rest of the way through Daemon
Daemon notices the intentions behind her movement of her blades
Daemon somehow catches Shard's hands and steals her two blades, knocking her flat on her back
Shard quickly goes to get up ad retrieve her blades when Daemon moves quicker than she thought he would and drives her own two blades through her cloak sleeves, pinning her to the ground
Shard struggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Daemon crouches next to her. "I apologize for putting you in this position... but its the only way for me to explain."
"I never had the intention of holding Dryn hostage. I brought him here of my own accord. I just needed some answers from him!"
"And in case your wandering... I. am. Impressed!" Daemon takes the blades out of the ground and holds them in both hands.
Daemon holds them by the blades end, poiting the handles at Shard, saying that he's giving them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Shard takes them back, and the sudden thought of slamming the blades into Daemon's chest crosses her mind, but she ignores it
Shard gets up and sheaths her blades, and heads off, "Well, thanks for bringing him back, the others were worried about him, and if I don't go now, they'll worry about me, especially Sol....which will then cause him to come out here and get me, something I don't want to happen"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Daemon speaks after a slight giggle. "So, he's like an older brother? can't blame him!"
Daemon leans in. "I have no intention of fighting you or the others! I just want to talk to them all! To be apart of something... more! Because, after waking up from being asleep for so long... I know I'm not alone in the cause!"
Daemon walks to the direction Dryn and Kassern went. "You comin' or what? either way, I will follow you if you speed away!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Shard doesn't look happy about the fact of having someone possibly follow her
Shard dashes ahead and tries her best to disappear from sight, leaving as minimal trail as possible

Kassern and Dryn come across Sol who decided to stay and wait, worried about Shard
Dryn greets Sol, who strikes the boy on the back of the head, "You are the most troublesome, member of us all"
Dryn smiles, "It's good to be back, where are the others"
Sol mutters "They've gone on, to meet with Calkara"
Dryn sighs, "They couldn't have waited for us?"
Sol chuckles, "You know how impatient they can be sometimes"
Kassern looks behind him, "Shard and the enemy are approaching"

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Aerrow is holding the woman up against the wall. she puts up a fight, knowing that she would rather die anyway than reveal information. she does a rather awkward movement, squating straight down, hitting Aerrow in the pelvis (to be frank) knocking him back, she then reaches for her gun, but suddenly finds herself on the ground tied up around the legs. she swears, and goes to raise the gun to her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Aerrow moves quickly, he knows it is too late to grab the gun from the woman
Aerrow moves in between the gun and the woman, holding the woman's arm so she can't move the gun
Aerrow speaks roughly, "Drop the gun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:08 pm

her and Aerrow struggle, eventually one of the ISA soldiers run over and knock the gun out. the woman is the only remaining member, all the others are dead. she curses as now Aerrow and three other Soldiers hold her down. she then bangs her gaw on the concret ground, it start bleeding, she then moves somthing around in her mouth, and bites. there is a fizzle, and a hiss as somthing goes down her throat.
"too late now! im still going to die!"
Minsc runs over, he knocks over one of the gaurds as he goes and kneels above her, and lifts her by the collar. "YOU SPEAK, HOW FIND LEAD!? HOW FIND LEAD!?"
"if you want to find us. recognise us. you already know who our leader is, just recogn-" she trails off, her mouth gapes as she tries to scream. its not a pretty sight, everyone realeses her as the acid melts from her inside.
Minsc stands, sterned faced as he watches, he then holds out a hand, and helps up the soldier who he knocked over. "sorry"
the cruiser has now landed at the end of the allyway on Tapp street. Khalid is standing there grim faced, trying to puzzle over the words. Aerrow recognises some determination, as Khalid knows there is enough to figure out who the leader is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:10 pm

While walking, Daemon stumbles upon his demon master: Crucible, whose taken the form of a shadow demon.

Crucible speaks. "Daemon! hows it going? Been a little late on the time, haven't you!?"
Daemon stops walking. "What do you want?"
Crucible responds. "to help you! after all, your mission is still in effect! all of humanity must die! no matter how or what the cost!" Daemon responds. "Oh, I know that! but here is the thing! I found the 12."
Crucible laughs. "Oh, for now! they are meeting Calkara, and by the sound of their footsteps, your too far behind!!" Daemon draws his claws out of anger. They burn in black flames in the presence of Crucible.
Crucible laughs again. Daemon looks at Crucible, black eyes staring at him. Crucible stops. "Very well! but don't betray us!" Daemon sheaths his claws and his eyes return to normal.
Crucible snaps his fingers, and Daemon finds himself sitting in a tree above Kassern, Sol and Dryn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Sol senses him, "The enemy has arrived before Shard, I don't like this"
Shard appears from above Daemon and slams her two blades deep into his back
Kassern smiles, "Didn't beat her by much"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Kaythis catches Del.
She swings Muramasa swiftly, three times.
Del falls, and blacks out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Anglachel gets quickly to her feet
Anglachel draws her sword
Anglachel teleports straight to Kaythis and drives her sword through Kaythis, twisting it quickly then yanking it roughly free
Anglachel then spins and slices the sword into Kaythis' right arm, "Leave Del Alone!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Daemon realizes that his skin isn't hardened, and turns to look at Shard. "Hello, Beautiful!" Daemon is to let go of his emotions do what they wanna do, which would be something stupidly cliche, but he stops himself.
Daemon rips his head off and tosses it into the air.
As this happens, his old body turns to ash and his body regrows completely as if he never ripped it off.
Daemon lands on his feet as if he jumped into the air like a normal person who then lands on their feet with ease.
Daemon's eyes turn black and demonic as he notices Crucible watching, standing near Kassern from behind. Daemon draws his claws from his gauntlets at the sight of him.

Daemon speaks. "Kassern... Whatever you do.... do not. turn. around!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Kaythis wrenches.
she pivots through space, and slices Anglahcel's arm.
They glare at each other.
Kaythis has lost a lot of life, she is having trouble maintaining her form.
Kaythis sheathes her claws.
in her left hand she draws her glaive.
in her right she wields Muramasa.
"surrender"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum