War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 13 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Kassern and Dryn being wiser than Sol, don't turn around
Sol turns, sees what is there, goes completely white as the blood drains from his face, then stand there stammering, but no words come, "Wh...a...t....wh.."
Kassern sighs, "Unbelievable, Sol why don't you listen?"
Shard's eyes darken, and a small rage wells up inside of her, and she stares daggers into Daemon's back muttering, "Why won't you die!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Anglachel winces at the cut in her arm, but does not drop her sword
Anglachel stares into Kaythis' eyes, "Let Del go free, only then will I surrender, and I do not speak the word surrender often Deathseeker, but another life is at stake here, I will risk it no further, if it was just me things would have been different"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Crucible speaks. "He can't because like you, he's immortal! only, he has no weakness to exploit!" "And the best part: He's contracted to me!!"
Daemon speaks. "And of course, the one thing I'll never forgive you of: making me murder--butcher my entire family like i was making a buffet of sliced meats! and I had a little, baby sister and BROTHER!! and it was just sealing the deal. The, you had me wipe out the rest of my village!" Crucible responds. "Which you enjoyed every. single. moment of! their blood was the deal signer."
Daemon growls as his eyes turn black.
Crucible stands in front of Daemon. "THERE IS THE ANIMAL I TRAINED! There is what I made you: Forged you into!"
Daemon speaks. "SHUT UP!!"
Crucible laughs as he fades away.
Daemon sheathes his claws and his eyes return to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Shard dashes forward and places her two blades at Daemon's neck and slices two deep cuts, faster than lightning on either side of his neck
Shard without pause twists her wrist and sends one blade into Daemon's throat, and the other into the gap between his right shoulder blade
Shard wrenches both blades free, dislocating the shoulder as she removes that blade, she then waits for Daemon to collapse
Sol recovers from his fright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Daemon holds his throat and clenches, making blood pour out faster. Daemon eyes go on fire and his palm becomes an amputator, amputating his neck wound. He does the same thing to his shoulder.
Daemon bites into his hands as he uses his healing magic to heal his shoulder and neck completely. By the time its over, Daemon's Teeth have completely consumed his left thumb from the pain. As he spits out his entire thumb, his healing magic copletely regrows his entire Left thumb back. once his left thumb was regrown, his eyes return to normal, and against all logic and sense of speed, he (I know this is the first and weirdest thing I've ever posted.) kisses Shard at lightning speed and stops, jumping on top of a tree branch and sitting there.
Daemon says a swear word. "Did I just--thats unprefessional, but was so... worth it in a way!"
I had to do that! He was holding back, and he's not used to it. You know. the emotional thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 pm

(aside) perfectly alright....LOL
Sol looks murderous, "I'll kill him, let me at him!!!"
Kassern holds Sol back, "Shard can take care of herself"
Shard's eyes glow white with fury
Sol shrinks back, "Glad it wasn't me, never seen her eyes do that before"
Shard moves faster than ever, and slaps her blade across Daemon's cheek, creating a sufficient cut there, "Now you are going to wish you'd never been born, how dare you!!!"
Dryn appears next to Shard then, "Alright Shard calm down there, see I'm your friend, one of the twelve, your brother in a way"
Shard calms down and her eyes return to normal, Shard faints
Dryn catches her, "Kassern...what do I do now?"
Kassern chuckles, "Quite a temper she has there, bring her down here, we'll be camping here for the night anyway, the pass will be blocked by the tide by now"
Dryn nods and brings Shard down from the tree and lays her gently down rested against a tree trunk, "I'll get a fire started"
Kassern shakes his head, "No, it will alert people of our presence here, no fire, Dryn you take first watch, I'll keep an eye on Shard....Sol stop gapping like a fish and get some rest"
Sol obeys and lays down to rest after one more uncertain glance at Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Daemon is raising his right eye brow in an intimidating manner after he sniffs the blood on his wound and says "I will never heal this wound. For this is a wound of affection!"
Daemon sits near Shard, leaning against a tree trunk, and staring at her. "I'm now the devil on her shoulder! And I will enjoy making her go made over me!!"
"And the best part: no matter how hard she or the other 11 try... I won't go away. A contract was made. One that can't be unmade! Its one of Crucible's unique "Gifts"."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Kassern chuckles, "Don't be too sure about that, Shard, is one who can avoid someone if she wants to, and kill you if you don't leave her be, for now she needs rest, so you best take some rest yourself Daemon, for tonight I'll trust you, but Calkara may not be so trusting, these are dangerous times, we can't risk people knowing our weaknesses or what we're up to"
Sol relieves Dryn of watch
Dryn rests
Kassern stays alert
Morning soon comes......
Kassern, Dryn, Daemon and Sol awake to find that Shard is gone
Kassern sighs, "She's probably gone on ahead, must have taken the last watch and headed off before dawn, we won't be able to catch her, she's probably already reached the others"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Daemon speaks. "Dang it! She left without me...!"
Daemon gets up, straightens his back. "Alright... y'all lead, I follow. My fate will be decided by your boss man."
"But regardless: I'm the devil on your shoulders!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 am

"Do we have a deal, Kassern?"
Daemon offers a hand shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Kassern smiles and accepts the hand shake, "For now...welcome aboard Daemon, Calkara has the final word here....I'm just second in command....we should get going, or the tide will beat us once again, Calkara grows impatient"
Sol and Dryn are ready to leave and start heading off
Kassern follows them
Dryn suddenly senses something, "Something isn't right here, I've been thinking, it isn't like Shard to abandon her watch, like you said she did, what if she meet something in this place....something dangerous?"
Kassern nods, "It's a possibility, but very unlikely, not much can take that girl by surprise"
Dryn looks unsettled, "Something is screaming at my senses, something is wrong here..."
Dryn suddenly stops as his foot scuffs something, he stoops and picks the object up.....it's the necklace of the Twelve it is coloured a pale blue and the chain has been severed as if it was pulled from the neck of the person wearing it
Dryn looks really worried now, "This is Shard's...."
Kassern looks grim, "Someone or something has taken our twelfth member....Sol you go on ahead, and meet with Calkara, and send Viper back, we may need her skills with this one"
Sol heads off
Not too soon later a girl comes and joins Kassern and Dryn, "Shard's gone missing has she?...better get after her"
Kassern smiles, "That was the plan, Viper"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Daemon's anger at whats happened to Shard causes his other half, Krieg, to take over. His eyes become the eyes of a red-eyed demon and his skin deteriorates.
Krieg sniffs the air and observes his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Viper scans the area, "It was a man, highly skilled in combat, that much I can tell and visualise....and by the look of this indent on the ground, he was using a saxe knife, something only carried by rangers, silent folk those people, could have snuck up on Shard, however what puzzles me, is that these marks here in the tree indicate that a sword was also used, so it must be a ranger trained also as a warrior or vice versa, with his skill he is probably the holder of a high position, shouldn't be to hard to track down....any ideas who it could be Kassern?"
Kassern mutters, "No clue..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Kaythis sheathes Muramasa and takes out the Voidthirster.
She jabs Del with the Voidthirster and Del dissapears.
"Your animal is safely in Ember. Now abandon your sword, or I will kill you and use your life force to hurt your friends"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 pm

they are silent around the table. Aerrow watches silently as Khalid ponders the woman's words. Minsc silently stands there leaning against the wall.
Aerrow is slightly startled as Khalid suddenly breaks the silence "what do you think Aerrow? If you want to find us. recognise us. you already know who our leader is, just recognise us. its seems evident that we know, or know of the Red Mole's leader. someone of power, or status presumably?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm

(MeanWhile...)
Krieg draws a spear-tipped chain that looks like a spike-covered snake in shape that temporarily comes to life from his left gauntlet.
it slithers in the air, following a trail left by the assailant and Shard that it seems to see.
Krieg follows the snake-like demonic chain to where it's going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Aerrow shrugs, "Haven't really got a good idea but, someone in power you say, could it be one of the people running in the election??....perhaps not, I'm uncertain, but I'll keep thinking"
Anglachel places her sword on the ground, "now what do you want Deathseeker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm

"could be. i doubt it's the three main leaders, since the Red Mole's just seem to be trying to spread doubt about just those three since they are most likely to the ones who come to power. what about the others? who were they again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Krieg quickly returns to the group, trusting them to out where Shard was taken, letting his spear-chain follow its own lead.
Krieg waits, listening to Viper, Dryn and Kassern's discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Viper paces the area, "The man, took Shard unconscious by the look of those drag lines in the dirt over there, and there is only one place they could head, the only place that can hold Shard...Kildarien (Kill-Dahr-ee-en)...."

Strong concern comes over Kassern's face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Krieg becomes confused. "Kildarien? I'm sorry, But I haven't heard of Kildarien!"
"Can someone tell me: What is Kildarien?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Kassern continues to look concerned, "Not many have, it is also called 'The black prison'....a place where once you go in, you rarely come out, any sort of magic or power is suppressed in that evil place, healing, teleportation, anything....souls are broken there, Shard may hold out, but not forever, enter it and the beasts blood within us, weakens...pure poison that place, not even the souls of the dead go near that place, how long ago since they left Viper?"
Viper looks around, "They left at least four hours ago....they would have reached it by now, following is suicide, but we can't leave Shard, not again..."
Dryn looks grim, "The black prison, the place where we were held after the City of Three Moons massacre?...after we were captured and under suspicion, the sting of those whips have never completely stopped stinging, we were lucky to be released, I was certain I was going to die there"
Viper nods, "The very same place Dryn....Problem with the black prison is that it never stays in one place, it constantly changes locations, the dwelling of the dark ones...."
Kassern sighs, "Sorcerer's long meant to be deceased run the place, cursed like so many...only their magic works there and it is terribly strong.....The Black Prison is really just a place to go where you wait to die, and welcome death....and it doesn't matter whether you're immortal or not....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Daemon becomes concerned. "How long do we have? before it relocates itself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Viper thinks, "Less than eight hours...which isn't long....it does take us almost four hours to get there"

(Meanwhile)
Shard is lifted unconscious and carried to a cell, they don't put her down very gently
Shard snaps awake, and instantly feels most of her strength leave her, but she fights it, the door of her cell is locked as the people who carried her there leave
A dark figure looks at Shard from outside the cell, "A member of the Twelve I believe"...the figure's voice is raspy and dry
Shard forces herself to stand, and moves quickly to the bars, grabbing the figure's throat, "Yes, I am a member of the Twelve, I see fear in your eyes, petty sorcerer!...you are right to fear the Twelve!!"
The dark figure gets free from Shard's grip, breaking Shard's wrist in the process, then slams her head against the bars of the cell
Shard collapses and blacks out, bleeding from a large cut above her left eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 pm

"Aerrow? did you he-ear me? who were the other leaders entering the election?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: