War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 8 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Alpha smiles, "Where do we go Daemon?..Lead the way....I never knew this place was here.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Daemon responds. "I only learned of this place a week ago, and that's when my agents "liberated" this flying island. This is the first I've been here, like you and the 12."
"Not to worry, though, my 2 agents will play tourist guide, and us the tourists."
Daemon's agents, also known as his lieutenants, appear in cloaks over their heads:one armored, the other not.
The armored agent speaks, her voice the same as it was when she was in communications with Daemon. "Welcome, 12, Alpha, and Master Daemon, to Sovereign!"
The non-armored agent speaks, revealing that she is female in gender as well. "If you'll follow us, we'll give Sovereign's history verbally as we head to the HQ of Sovereign, now remodeled to be a Villa."
They both simultaneously lift their right arms towards the villa nearby.
They speak in unison "This way."

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

A meeting of the Black Watch Council is called.
At the gate, the Arha come to terms with their losses.
The Black Watch disperse back throughout the Void.

The Black Watch Council consists of five members.
Emri, The Arbiter of the Precipice, The Seer of the Forked Path, Master Dhartha and The Spike Vixen.
There is no need for explanation. they all know what happened.
They sit in silence, until Master Dhartha finally breaks the peace.
"Well I hope what we learned, was worth the price we payed"
The Black Watch Council is adjourned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Daemon's Liuetenants lead Daemon, Alpha and the 12 into the villa, given a tour of the villa's rooms, in luring the HQ room, meeting hall, bedrooms, bathrooms and the. Back area, used for recreational activities like archery, swimming, sparring and a firing range. That, and outdoor BBQ's and outdoor cooking.

Daemon speaks as the 12 and Alpha stand before at a very long dining table for 14: Daemon on one side, Alpha on the opposite, and the 12 on either side on any of the 6 chairs on each side--as pre-organised by Daemon. Daemon's Liuetenants stand either side of Daemon as he sits down. "My father created Soveriegn in anticipation of this moment. He intended to give this to me as a gift, and I only learned about it recently, as I escaped my prison cell, Ultima Mortis, thanks to the 5th trial that Dryn passed, as only one of you could free me!"
"Soveriegn is nearly as old as I, You Alpha, and the 12. It's my father's 2nd best kept secret, with me being the 1st. The only people that know of Sovereign's existence is everyone at this table, the people who keep sovereign in the air and maintained, and its creator: my father, professor Kanrad!"
A giant armored soldier arrives and dumps Arca gently in a holding cell near the table. As the giant leaves, the villa's kitchen staff arrive with a banquet of food (that taste really, really good.), placed on the table, and serviettes w/ cutlery with beverages at each member of the table's eating places.
Daemon speaks. "My friends, as customary in tradition, I arranged this for you. After all, it's been long since you all been in the same place and eaten like a family, no?"

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 am

(Anglachel is in Ember Silence)

Anglachel looks around Ember, quite astonished at what is happening
Del seeks out the ISA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm

In a small, discrete alley in Ember a portal opens, then closes again.
A completely ordinary and un-alarming guy walks out onto the street.
But to the trained eye the man is just a facade...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:37 pm

"HALT! YOU THERE!" the man it alarmed for a moment. "Del isnt it?" the ISA run past to the Gryphon. "Will you come with us? your knowledge would be appreciated. Khalid or Jaheria would like to talk to you. assuming one of them are at the base right now."
Anglachel sees some ISA soldiers walking by. they are looking down onto a small hand held screen. she briefly notices a picture of her on it. they continue walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 pm

The man follows the ISA and Del discreetly.
But Del sees him for who he really is.
The Ascetic of the Lidless Eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Daemon-Krieg wrote: Daemon's Liuetenants lead Daemon, Alpha and the 12 into the villa, given a tour of the villa's rooms, in luring the HQ room, meeting hall, bedrooms, bathrooms and the. Back area, used for recreational activities like archery, swimming, sparring and a firing range. That, and outdoor BBQ's and outdoor cooking.

Daemon speaks as the 12 and Alpha stand before at a very long dining table for 14: Daemon on one side, Alpha on the opposite, and the 12 on either side on any of the 6 chairs on each side--as pre-organised by Daemon. Daemon's Liuetenants stand either side of Daemon as he sits down. "My father created Soveriegn in anticipation of this moment. He intended to give this to me as a gift, and I only learned about it recently, as I escaped my prison cell, Ultima Mortis, thanks to the 5th trial that Dryn passed, as only one of you could free me!"
"Soveriegn is nearly as old as I, You Alpha, and the 12. It's my father's 2nd best kept secret, with me being the 1st. The only people that know of Sovereign's existence is everyone at this table, the people who keep sovereign in the air and maintained, and its creator: my father, professor Kanrad!"
A giant armored soldier arrives and dumps Arca gently in a holding cell near the table. As the giant leaves, the villa's kitchen staff arrive with a banquet of food (that taste really, really good.), placed on the table, and serviettes w/ cutlery with beverages at each member of the table's eating places.
Daemon speaks. "My friends, as customary in tradition, I arranged this for you. After all, it's been long since you all been in the same place and eaten like a family, no?"

Daemon's mask sinks into his skin as he looks at the 12 and Alpha not take his 2nd offer, revealing his scarred face, which is why he wears a mask. He appears just as young as the youngest male of the 12, maybe even younger. Daemon rubs his left eye, as his vision with it is less as sufficient as his right eye, which is compensating.
Daemon stands up from his seat and a cold presence comes from his facial expressions and stance.
Daemon rips off the skin from his face, revealing skin underneath, as he was wearing some kind of facial mask to hide the full extent of his disfigured face.

(Daemon's left eye is in fact dead and glows grey-the scar of his left eye socket completely black with an ominously dark aura and "expanded" to look like its got cracks splitting the left side of his upper face, the scar above his left eye and on his right cheek glow and show the bone of his skull, and his right eye remains the same. his lower face is undamaged.
Daemon's overcoat reveals a curved triangular extension of similar design--apart of his trench-coat's appearance, making it a near-full length trench-coat. The black hair-spikes extend to reach the back of his head, but are solidified to appear as actual horns, and the rest of his hair is more spiked, but remains the same. his veins remain the same as previous.)

Daemon speaks. "If we are to be on equal ground, secrets must never be hidden! even among friends with the same ideals, goals and intent! After all, Who are we but simple folk with a desire for vengeance!" Daemon's facial expression briefly goes grim, but reverts to a pleasant and hospitable facial expression. "I apologize, I didn't tell you: since this is my home, I intended to have the reunion as we discussed earlier taken place here--and I figured we could do so in a more sociable and more family-like moment of eating as a group: an outdoor buffet, to be precise!" Daemon sits back down. The food is taken to the massive freezer in the basement. "The food will be eaten when you want to do so! for now, relax, unwind and continue where you left off. I'll leave The prisoner in you capable hands."
"Once again, please: this is your home as much as mine! please, enjoy yourselves."
Daemon gets up once more and leaves Alpha and the 12 with respect, given them the privacy they need. Daemon's Lieutenants follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Daemon Growls in a muttering tone as he dismisses his lieutenants.
Daemon appears on the roof of the villa, lying down on the roof's to relax himself and get used to his true face and self.
Daemon enters his mind, as he put himself into a sleep-like state.
Daemon looks at a mirror, staring at his reflection. "When? When will hey tell me! If Kassern has told Apha about me, then Alpha must know of the deal!! So why hasn't he brought it up yet?!" Daemon's right Pupil and iris shrink out of pure insanity. "Is this a game to them! Toying with me, making me guess my fate, even after I proved that I am a potential 13th member!!" Daemon clenches his hands. "Oh well...!" Daemon destroys the mirror by head-butting it. "I'm done faking my appearance!!"
Daemon looks to "sky", yelling out. "I KNOW YOUR LISTENING! A DEAL IS A DEAL! COME ON, I'M WAITING TO BE JUDGED, SO JUDGE ME!!"
Daemon wakes up as if nothing happened, and continues to look at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

(could you please summarise the above (since it is so long). i do so when the posts are long)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 pm

(Right. Well, as seen in that first bit, the quote is what its continuing from what was already posted by me earlier on--like, a couple days ago.)
(The rest is when Daemon gives them some space, since its kinda rude to invade people's privacy--however, prior to that, he reveals the true extent of his disfigured face. His impatience of his fate somewhat angers him and he goes to unwind on the rooftop of his villa after a mental breakdown over the matter within his mind.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:19 pm

(Anglachel returns, sorry been a little busy)
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 pm

(more like, everybody except me has been busy...)
Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 pm

(Cheer up now Daemon, you're lucky you're not busy Smile )
Anglachel follows the ISA soldiers, wondering what is going on
Del looks at the ISA soldiers, "I must find Arca, the Twelve are on the move, and soon it will be too late, the beast is bound to join them, if he has not done so already"
Alpha looks at Kassern, "I hear what you are saying, Kas...indeed the man is more than worthy to be a member...but I do not know the man, how can I trust him fully...The main focus here is our overall goal, but I don't want to lose any of you to reach that goal, I hear I almost lost you Kas, to a spitfire"
Kassern sighs, "Yes, Sir I was lucky to not have died, but please understand when I say that this man can help us, his goals are the same as ours, can he at least travel with our group as we seek out to complete this goal, perhaps not give him a title, but make him our friend"
Alpha smiles, "You are too good at persuading Kas...Very well, Daemon is free to join us, but he shall not bear the name of thirteenth member, I chose you Twelve for a reason, a reason that cannot be interfered with, even by friends"
Kassern nods, "I understand Sir"
Kassern goes and informs Daemon of Alpha's decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

the ISA soldiers lead Del to the Scout eyes. they go inside and bring Jaheria out. she is slightly startled and impressed at his stature
"Ahh, Del, yes? my goodness, you look magnificant. i am Jaheria, head of all the cruisers and fighters of the ISA Rogue." (in general, including the ones with the two capital ships) "we understand that there is a curse effecting everyone of Lorden, but there is one person who can lift it. My soldiers said you mentioned someone called Arca. is this..." the Soldiers gaurding the area (there are a few cruisers including the Scout eyes are all in a courtyard) notice the man who followed them there is still in the area. they start watching him carefully. "... the same person who can lift the curse? if so we will help you find him."
the soldiers Anglachel are following continue patroling the street. suddenly one of them stops, and stands for a couple of seconds. the other gaurd turns to him "what is it?"
"just got word, the Gryphon Del has been found and is talking with Jaheria right now." the other gaurd nodes and they continue walking, still not noticing Anglachel
"alright, just need to keep a look out for that girl. what was her name again? Angel?"
"Anglachel"
"right"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm

"I'm no "man"!" Daemon appears with his sword drawn, its sharp edge scraping the ground off. "I'm an "it"! and, I'm sure that "the claws of the beast" feels embarrassed that he--or she--didn't manage to kill Arca... who was healed moments after left for dead!! Something of which I, and of course you 13, want rectified!"
Daemon's sword is just touching Arca's throat. As it is, the blood seals placed on him turn dry and literally move onto the sword, moving upwards towards Daemon's hand, entering his body. "What I want to know, is why this maggot's still alive!? and how to kill him effectively!! Because from where I'm standing... my left eye sees an aura of softness around all of you towards this boy!!!"
"All with one "True" desire: to find one dead man's bestial half sealed away by man long ago--while I watched from a very powerfully made prison with several seals embodying physical forms!! That's right: I know your goal. I've known before we even met. Or did you think we met coincidentally? After all... I was raised by the person who made the very thing you stand on!" 
Daemon gets back on track. "To wipe out humanity on Lorden, yet not doing so--just letting them do it to themselves instead. Not effective enough, as they somehow survived an onslaught just now on the surface!"
Daemon grabs Arca by the throat and holds him high up in the air. He then tosses him, landing in front of Alpha. "You have no reason to trust me, but neither do I! prove to me right now that you ain't soft on humans! prove to me that we DO in fact share the same goals... because if not... then by my own desire to wipe-out everything, I'll kill him myself--as I should have during that Blizzard. And none of you can stop me from doing so--for this is my house--and my rules overrule your orders! Or do you not want me as a Friend?" Daemon's left eye twitches as he says this, and the "cracks" from his scar widen to reveal bone at the very end of the pointed ends of his wound--both on the top, sides and bottom. They also glow like a heart beat flash and in a bright yellow color.
Daemon speaks coldly. "Choose carefully! any attempt to persuade of otherwise, and consider yourselves... witnesses to a Cannibal's next lunch!"
Summary: After listening to his judgement, Daemon, sword drawn (I'm calling it "exterminatore boni", Latin for "The destroyer of good".), reveals that he knew about Alpha's objective to find his other half, and knew from watching him and the 12 in Ultima Mortis: his cell.
He gives Alpha and the 12 an offer that they can't refuse, nor negotiate of: Either kill Arca in front of Daemon to truly earn his trust and friendship, or watch as he kills Arca and becomes their enemy, as he reveals the full intent of his goal to wipe out all life on Lorden as he gives them their "Trial".
It is also revealed that Daemon's mind is twisted to pure insanity, as his true side is both Krieg and Daemon, explaining as to his most scarred's part of his face--his left eye--is becoming more scarred (the revealing of his skull).

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Del chuckles, "Dear me, I don't usually get such comments, miss Jaheria...usually the comments are along the lines of 'goodness the creature can speak'...but no matter....As for Arca he is my rider, I believe he is the only remaining person, from the City of Three Moons, and hence is the only one that can lift this curse, as to how the curse will be lifted, I have no clue...But I can inform you that Anglachel is in Ember, where exactly I don't know, but Arca has been taken by the Twelve, a notorious group of servants to the beast, all very dangerous people, and hardly can be dealt with all at once"
Anglachel continues to follow the ISA soldiers, with them failing to notice her
Anglachel smiles and whispers to herself, "At least Del is alright, after the void mishap"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Shard stands in front of Arca, blocking him off from Daemon, "Harm the boy or any of the Twelve and I will kill you...besides in order to kill any of them, you'll have to kill me first!"
Shard draws her two blades, and her eyes flare with dangerous power, "It is not yet the time for attacking or eliminating the human race, some of them are powerful, and need to be dealt with first, before we can sweep the area, you have no right to speak to Alpha, in such a way, and if killing someone is the ticket to seal a friendship here, I will defy it...and stand in your way!...I do not fear you, and I do not fear death!...you may rule this place Daemon, but you can't control the Twelve or the beast, nor will I let you disrupt our plans..."

A blast of energy hits the area, everything freezes up, and seems to move in slow motion
Daemon notices something
Someone appears in the room, and stares coldly at Daemon, blue eyes flaring dangerously
Arca is teleported elsewhere in a blink of an eye, the person was not a member of the Twelve and just before they left, they spoke clearly the words, "Humans are not as weak as they seem..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Daemon speaks as he points his left finger to the ground. "Says man's abomination and pet!"
"Sovereign is compromised... as intended!! Thank You for your assistance in revealing Dr. Kanrad's hidden, flying island of a city! You can have the burning science project, I have no use of it. have fun with these 13. They've proved that they've gone soft!!"
Daemon points his sword and has it touch Shard's blades. "You should've kept your blades sheathed, Shard. Metal can be a conductor of electricity, after all. And you showed so much promise...!" Daemons absorbs the electrical energy from Sovereign, whilst allowing it to float, and uses his own electricity to fry Shard's body using her blades as the catalyst.
Daemon uses his "upgraded" electricity to teleport himself by using the conductors outside of Sovereign's hull to shoot himself into the ground. His mask resurfaces, but only on the right side, as the left side is too scared to resurface the left side of his mask, and can't heal.
Daemon hunts Arca's scent, as he took some of his blood and ate his eye before it regenerated in his body--allowing him to track Arca by blood scent.
Summary:
Daemon uses his electricity powers to his advantage and absorbs nearly all of Sovereign's power, attacking Shard with a incredibly small portion of his new and improved crimson lightning and Shard's lack of knowledge firsthand as to what happens when lighting makes contact with metal, allowing him to attack her without doing anything. He then uses his ability to turn into electricity to literally shoot himself into the ground like lightning, making his escape unthwarted.
Daemon uses his blood ability to track Arca, since he ate his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Shard is unaffected by the electricity, "Don't underestimate our skill, my blades absorb energy, and use it against my opponent, if I don't use it immediately my blades store it, your lightning cannot hurt me"
Alpha teleports the entire group of Twelve to Ink Heart, "So it begins...Adar, Sol and Viper you take the south side of the city....Karla, Cythnar and Scylla, take the north side...Erin, Alix, Kassern you take the west side...Shard, Calkara and Dryn you find the boy....now Twelve destroy anything in your path, but keep a look out for my other half, I have reason to believe that it is a person, who at the moment is evading discovery, but I will find them eventually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Daemon stands among Ink heart's people, the people unaware of his identity.
He re-appears on a rooftop when he is surprised by his two lieutenants corpses. A single woman, a japanese sword wielder-like Daemon-whose blade is hot with the heat of fire.
The women speaks. "These 2: they can't fight at all, can they?"
Daemon speaks. "obviously, they didn't put much of a fight, since they aren't armed. Who are you *Daemon places his right hand on Exterminatore Boni's handle.* and what are you?"
The women replies. "I'm like you: Someone who wants the humans dead, no matter how or what I do--because I'm gonna go soft on the weak just because of the strong!! ANd like you--I can't die"
Daemon lets go of his sword's handle. "You and I definitely have something in common! a lot, actually."
The woman approaches Daemon and looks at his left eye. "This one of your reasons why?"
Deamon nods. The woman touches the wound with her whole hand. "Who did this to you? This looks like a very disturbing wound you got. An arrow or something!?" Daemon replies by holding the arrow Arca used to take his eye out of commision. He then destroys it by striking it into an overwhelmingly hot temperature.
Daemon and the women have a long conversation while sitting down on the rooftop.

Last edited by The Omega on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:04 am

One of the soldiers comes out of the cuiser with a small device in His hand. Josh appears on the screen, and small camera rotates to see jaheria and del. jaheria salutes.
"Commander, we have found the gryphon, but are still searching for the girl, but we know she is in ember."
Josh bows his head to del "nice to see you again del."
"He say a man" (boy?)" named Arca who is also del's rider may be the only one left who can lift the curse, and has been taken by a group called the 12 who serve the beast."
Josh nodes, and is satisfied with this progress "yes, i belive i have heard of this beast. We must search for him then, but we will need your guidance Del. and keep searching for Anglachel. I must also inform you that there is large floating city currently heading very close to Ember, it slowed down a couple minutes ago as if it lost some of it's power. It's currently not a concern, but if it is going to meet Ember, it will be in about five days or more. I will update you tomorrow."
Jaheria nodes. "Alright Del, where to, you have a fleet ready to suport you."
Angachel notices the gaurds are heading towards one of the largest courtyards in ember. She sees a number of cruisers, and couple of fighters currently landed. She barly recognises the tips of Del's wings stretch out above one of the cruisers for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am

Del nods and greets Josh, "Anglachel has more knowledge of the Twelve than I do, if we can find her she can help us find them, more quickly than I could..."
Anglachel rounds the corner, and sneaks into where the cruisers are unseen
Del turns his head and expands his wings slightly, "Anglachel is here"
Anglachel sighs, "I didn't think I could fool a gryphon's senses"
Anglachel comes forward, and stands next to Del, "Good to see you are alright, Del"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 pm

"ahh, nice to meet you Anglachel" Jaheria says. the soldier holding the device types somthing down. all the ISA soldiers now stop the searching, and just try and generally keep an eye out on the city and whats going on.
"my name is Bill Sykes Jaheria. we intend to help remove this curse that effects the people of Lorden. Del has already explained about the 12, and that Arca is most likely the only one who can remove the curse. we understand he is captured, could you please help us begin our search for him?"
"you have the support of the ISA fleet!" Josh suddenly adds in with a smile.
elsewhere in Ember

"SIR! the final votes are in, the tallying has begun" Garrak smiles.
"excellent, could i please see as the votes come in." the soldier hands him a small screen with a bar chart on it, the bars slowly change size, and the numbers along the y-axis increase. Garrak watches with intrege. but slowly his eyes widen, and has a curious look to him. "most intreasting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum