War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 2 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Daemon appears in front of the superior officer's office, having managed to get there during the confusion. He opens the door (if there is one) and locks it behind him.
Obviously, The officer is confused, or wonders why he locked the door... but then Daemon looks at him with his right eye.
The officer speaks, freaking out. "your....your.... ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!"
Daemon laughs as he moves towards him.
Screams can be heard in the room until blood can be seen on the window.
Daemon, hungry as an animal, eats the dead superior officer of which he killed with his side-arm before the officer could react with deadly force.
Daemon breaks the door of its hinges, walking out with the officers heart, eating it like an apple.
Daemon calmly walks back to the group, still eating the heart in his hand and holstering his side-arm back into his right gauntlet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Cythnar rounds the corner his two blades covered in blood, he takes one look at Daemon, "Nicely done there, you beat me to it, did the superior scream like a little coward?"
Kassern reaches the gate with Shard
Dryn quickly opens the gate
Kassern slips away out of it, carrying Shard
Viper follows Kassern, after signalling Cyth
Cythnar nods and quickly turns to Daemon, "Time for us both to make for the exit"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 pm

The light in Daemon's right eye fades away, his vision blurred completely.
Daemon speaks to Cythnar. "Cythnar, is it?... get me out of the barrier's proximity*Daemon drops the eaten heart and blood drips from his back. Daemon coughs up his own blood.*...right...now! I can't...heal... from inside... the barri--!"
Daemon falls unconscious face-first, with a large knife imbedded in his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Cythnar swears, and catches Daemon before he hits the ground
Cythnar is quite strong and manages to hoist Daemon over his shoulder and carry him quickly to the gate
Dryn lets them through then scurries through after them, "Kassern, Viper and Shard passed the barrier and headed for the thick trees over there, it will prove good shelter if the guards decided to come looking for us"
Cythnar nods and quickly crosses the barrier, it feels strange to suddenly have your powers and magic back
Dryn crosses the barrier with Cythnar and Daemon, "Is Daemon hurt too badly?"
Cythnar grins, "I've had worst"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 pm

the ISA take away the cripple, and two other soldiers enter the room who have masks for air (these are the elite of the ISA) they see the man and aim their guns at him, but do not fire. "please identify yourself. this building is under quarantine by the ISA." one of them continues aiming, but also makes her way around to Aerrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Daemon, trapped in his mind, is rocking back and forth whilst sitting down.
"WHAT THE HELL AM I!?! The barrier negates everything abnormal--even immortality, yet... HOW IN THE NAME OF PURGATORY DID I SURVIVE!?" Daemon stands in front of a random mirror and opens up his chest and notices there is no heart. "I have no heart in my body, yet I bled... YET I WAS MOVING. Walking, talking, feeling pain, been hungry... WHAT IN GOD'S EARTH DID THEY DO TO ME!?! WITHOUT IMMORTALITY, I'D HAVE DROPPED DEAD IN A SECOND...!" Daemon gasps quickly. He drops his arms and his eyes shrink to mere dots.
"That man... he knew about me... as if I was--!" Daemon hears the fear frequency in the background.
Daemon is now scared to the point of speechlessness. "The... asylum... was... The black prison!? I escaped from the black prison???? the only thing that could detain me ever is an anti-barrier--the same one the black prison had. and........... Yet... he was right. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!"
Daemon drops to his knees. the mirror shatters. the light from his eyes goes completely.
Daemon ends up shriveled and curled up in the corner of a cell from the black prison, sitting on bedding whimpering and saying in fear. "This isn't possible. You can't cheat death like that... what am I!? WHAT AM I!?!"
Daemon repeats the question "what am I?" like a madman in a quiet tone, rocking back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Kassern watches Daemon, he seem to be in a trance of some sort
Kassern looks concerned for Daemon, and walks over to him
Kassern hears Daemon repeat, "What am I...."
Kassern puts his hand on Daemon's shoulder, for the first time Daemon seems to look into Kassern's eyes, they are ice blue and powerful, but full of concern and deep sorrow, they break through the darkness within Daemon's mind and Kassern's voice echoes in Daemon's head, "I'll tell you who you are, you're Daemon, and you're one of us now, our thirteenth member, our friend...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Daemon hears this being said, and stops. not within his head, all of his wounds except for the scar above the left eye and on his cheek (right cheek).
Daemon mutters to Kassern as he slowly snaps out of the trance, "How's Shard? is she... okay...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Kassern smiles, "She'll live, but she is in no fit state to move around much...but she'll be up and around in a few days time, all her injuries have been taken care of, how are your injuries going, better now that you're outside the barrier?"
Cythnar looks at Daemon, "A thirteenth member, are you sure the beast will be happy about that Kassern?"
Kassern sighs, "I know that the beast is the only one that can recruit members into our group, but until then, there is no harm in having a thirteenth member, besides...we share the same objective, the killing of the human race...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Daemon jumps to his feet (literally) rips his disguise off. "I agree with you... but remember our deal? "My fate is to be decided by Calkara!"? If Calkara approves of your decision Kassern, then that's my fate. However... if the beast doesn't... I have no choice but to follow you from the shadows!"
The light in Daemon's right eye returns and his eyes return to "normal".
Daemon walks to where Shard is lying down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Kassern nods, "I will remember our deal.....Calkara and the others are only a short distance from here, less than a day's walk"
Shard sees Daemon approaching and tries to get to her feet, it doesn't work, as well as she had hoped
Cythnar warns, "Shard!...if you want to break your ribs again, then by all means keep trying to stand up, but if you want them to heal, you'll stay there and try to keep moving to a minimal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Daemon sits next to Shard. Daemon looks at Shard in the eyes. "What is it? Hmmm? What did I do this time? I know that you didn't approve of me kissing you, but c'mon! I literally cheated death just to save you from them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Shard looks back at Daemon, "No, I merely wanted to thankyou for helping me, I was going to get to me feet, and shake your hand, but unfortunately I don't have the strength to do that, but...thankyou"
Shard forces herself to her feet and wanders over to Kassern
Cythnar mutters something about people not listening to him
Shard notices Kassern wincing slightly and favouring his arm, "That's just like you Kassern, worrying about everybody else's injuries and neglecting your own"
Kassern forces himself to smile, "It's alright, just a small scratch"
Shard grabs Kassern's arm gently, "A scratch!!....Kassern!...it has sliced right down to your bone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Daemon closes his eyes. In a moment, he opens his left eye, staring directly at Kassern's wounds--his eye glowing navy blue. Kassern is suddenly covered in a bluish aura that is healing his body as fast as Daemon's healing factor.
Since Shard is in contact with Kassern's body, her body is also covered in the healing aura. by the time they are healed, Daemon lies on the ground... with all of both Shard and Kassern's injuries.
Daemon speaks. "Not. Doing that. as often. PERIOD! And your welcome!!"
(Daemon's healing magic has the alternate function of healing for a price of gaining their injuries.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Kassern looks worried, "Daemon, it would be best if we fixed up those injuries for you, we can heal, just crossing the barrier it takes a little while for our full power to return....thankyou Daemon"
Shard nods, "Yes, thankyou, again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Daemon speaks. "Wait--what happened to the girl who wanted me dead and got glowing white eyes just I kissed her? and more importantly: *Daemon mutters the rest to himself.* Why didn't I die... how did I cheat death!?"
Daemon winces in pain as he is moving too much.

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Cythnar warns Daemon, "You'll make it worse if you move around, just sit still!!"
Kassern sighs, "Shard will be back to her old self again soon, after some rest"
The spark seems to come back to Shard's eyes, "I'm perfectly fine, now..."
Kassern raises an eyebrow at Shard, "Really??"
Shard's eyes turns dangerously white, "You watch it Kassern, or you'll find my dagger in your stomach....when I say I'm alright, then I'm alright!"
Shard heads off to scan the area
Kassern laughs, "What did I tell you, back to her old self already, but just in case Cyth, can you go with Shard, we can't afford to have anyone captured again, now....lets get you fixed up Daemon, my healing power has returned"
Kassern heals Daemon, "How does that feel, can you stand??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Daemon stands up and looks at his hand. Daemon walks past Kassern and stands alone, staring at something in the distance. His left eye goes completely grey(white section)-red(iris)-black(pupil.) in color and his 2 scars on his face glow as if its glows at a normal heart beating.
Daemon speaks. "When did you figure it out, Kassern? You know that I'm not really alive in a literal sense, don't you!?"
Daemon turns around, facing the group, his right eye's iris consuming the whiteness of his eye and his pupil touching the top and bottom of his eye-lids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Kassern sighs, "I figured it out the minute I met you, The Twelve aren't exactly human either, we're deceased humans, so we can tell if someone is dead or not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Daemon walks towards Kassern. "Funny thing is... I'm not sure if I was ever human." "I was born via a deal with the devil known as Crucible! My soul and heart was taken in exchange for me to come back from the dead, and that turned into the daemon massacre incident!! You an I both know that since you have a heart, you lived a mortal the moment we went to save her! I was supposed to have died in theory within seconds upon passing the barrier, yet somehow I managed to survive. But how on earth can one manage to cheat death in my case!? because I have never bled in my life... 'till today! or so I thought! To be honest: I don't know what I really am anymore!!"
Daemon walks away from the group so that he can get some space, after learning that he was never human to begin with... nor alive, for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:22 pm

The man is walking away, but the eye turns to look at the soldiers.
Their minds are assualted by overwhelming telepathic powers.
The soldiers turn and run, fleeing in terror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm

It is a warm, pleasant afternoon in Charn.
The ground shakes.
A titan stands up beside the city, 120ft tall, and dressed in typical Black Watch armour.
He strides towards Charn, wielding a 200m long Muramasa.
He is one of the Black Watch Elite, a being called Dolgur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:47 am

Anglachel sees civilisation in the near distance, hopefully there is someone there
Anglachel recognises that city, It is the ruins of the City of Three Moons
Anglachel takes a quick look around the ruins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Something makes Anglachel turn around.
She sees a line of black, vertical in the sky.
The gate to the void is opening again.
Through it marches tides from the Void, an army of Templars and Sensei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 pm

A white doorway appears on the road to Ashton.
It grows to 100m wide.
It opens, and an army of Shades of the Black Watch march through.
They surround the city, and wait.

Dolgur also bides his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum