War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 11 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 am

Krieg, Anguis and Beta enter the hut in Krieg's human form. They realize that Jet is a woman. "They won't escape."
Krieg breaks the back door off its hinges with a scorpion tail, replacing his wings as he reverts to his true form, once he walks out the back way. Beta and Anguis reverts to your true forms as well, and the trio chase after Jet and Arca, Anguis gaining quickly as he is the fastest and was able to subdue Aerrow at high speeds.
A loud tremor occurs for a few seconds. Daemon stands outside the barrier, hands bloodied, and Erica behind him. Daemon speaks as he looks at the sky. "Aaaaaah! It's nice to finally be free from that corpse called Daemon."
The Omega has awakened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:21 am

Anglachel spots Krieg, Anguis and Beta, "Damn it....they've probably scared them off, into the woods"
Anglachel heads for the woods quickly
Jet hurries Arca along through the woods, "Hurry up golden eyes, they are gaining on us"
Jet suddenly senses that they are very close
Arca asks, "So why did you save me Jet?"
Jet looks at him, "I haven't got time to answer foolish questions, just keep moving!!....I'll answer questions later"
Arca quickens his pace, and Jet keeps up easily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 am

(wait. i thought Beta was in Ember. oh well.) once the ISA have confidence that Beta is no longer in Ember, the Reliant begins heading over to the COTM(city of three moons).
Meanwhile in the COTM all the fighters and cruisers converge on the Krieg and his party and begin firing. a huge bombardment of missles, lasers and weapons. Jaheria jumps into the Scout Eyes and starts searching for Arca, along with a few other fighters. a team of armed Soldiers follows Anglachel as support, and a cruiser hovers close by with them as an escape(you can choose to get in, as it is proborly faster).
one of the fighters spots Arca and Jet and flys over following them. it notifies the rest of the fleet, and one of soldiers with Anglachel notifies her of Arca's direction, and anouther person with him. unfortunatly the fighter doesnt have speakers. the Scout Eyes adjusts course to intercept them. (whether Aerrow joined Jaheria in the Scout Eyes, or Anglachel on the ground is your choice).
The cruisers and fighters switch tactics, and aim more to slow down Krieg's party with their fire, rather than kill them. they stratigically start blowing up structures, resulting in collapsed allyways. not enough to greatly slow them down, but enough to slowly add seconds between them and Arca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:51 am

Trouble hits when Shard and Kassern show up, directly in front of Arca and Jet
Jet draws her blade, and quickly begins fighting both of the member of the Twelve
Jet looks at Arca and looks quickly above, then points west, "Make for the clearing that way, these fighters in the air, I assume are you're friends...hurry I'll hold these two off and the others that followed us"
Arca hesitates a little, but sets off in the direction Jet said
Arca quickly comes upon the clearing, and looks up hoping a fighter may notice him here
Jet fights both Shard and Kassern off, Krieg and the other two are approaching slowly though, due to being held up a little
Jet's blade:
Age of Strife - Page 11 54193110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

the fighter hovers in the air, Arca is a little nervous, and gets a bit of a scare when the fighter goes back to where the fight is. but then he sees a large cruiser rapidly approaching, and it lands right next to him. and team of heavily armed soldiers run out and begin charging. Arca panics again, but then he notices that they run past him towards the fight. and sees anouther cruiser fly towards the fight as well.
a woman jumps out and yells "quickly Arca, jump in. i am friends with Angalchel and Del, they are a fair way behind, we shall meet up with them and try and save your friend if you so wish" she holds out her hand as an offer to jump on board.
Jet finds himself flat footed, and in a moment finds himself open to attack. Shard's blade rises for a deadly attack. *BANG* a flurry of bullets come flying, and with amazing presicsion strike at Kassern and Shard, knocking them both back very violently. the ISA soldiers charge in from the west side in formation. Jet then hears a cruiser fly over head, and it drops (literally) soldiers onto the nearby roof tops which the soldiers start shooting down from with disturbingly good accuracy, then drops a group off very close by at the position that is estimated to where Kreig and his party will come from.
as Anglachel runs along, she notices the cruiser that was flying along side, flys ahead. one of soldiers in a flurry of words speaks "we have found Arca, and Jaheria is currently picking him up. she requests we rendevous with them in the cruiser where Arca's friend is currently held up in a fight against two of the 12."
she comes across a clearing where she finds the cruiser landed, and the pilot with some soldiers standing in the courtyard, guns pointing out. the pilot beackons Anglachel and the team to get inside the cruiser.
(where is Aerrow and Del? did they go with Jaheria, or Anglachel on foot?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm

(Aerrow and Del followed Anglachel)
(Jet is also a her *laughs*)
Arca quickly takes Jaheria's hand, "Thankyou, you must help, Jet...I'm not sure she can take on so many"*
Shard and Kassern survive the bullets, but are heavily injured, and no longer have the strength to fight, they need time to recover
Anglachel and the other two (Aerrow and Del) head for the cruiser
Del moves surprisingly fast towards the cruiser and beats Anglachel and Aerrow
Anglachel and Aerrow arrive seconds after Del
Anglachel looks hopeful, "Have you found Arca?"
Jet's eyes subdue from a fiery red colour to their original blue colour
Jet faints, being low on strength, her hood falling away to reveal her face
Shard stares at Jet, "It can't be you....Alpha killed you long ago....how can you still be alive?..."
Jet:
Age of Strife - Page 11 15234110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 pm

An ominous person, male in voice but low and distorted in sound, speaks. "Good question!" Omega appears, standit can be realizable that Omega is the one behind the Krieg attacking Ember and sending them to kill Arca.
At the same time, Krieg and his brothers appear in the clearing, approaching the ship with the intent to kill.
Omega speaks. "That explains why you saved the sacrificial lamb, but why... would you bring him here, knowing of those that could figure it out?" Black electricity emits from Omega's body.
(By the way, I made the collar of his jacket be long enough to nearly cover his ears.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Jet wakes up suddenly, realises her hood is down and her identity revealed, but there are more important matters at the moment
Jet teleports faster than anything, into the clearing and faces, the approaching Krieg and his brothers, "Come closer and I will kill you"
Jet draws her blade and charges at Krieg and his brothers, slicing into them all at rapid speed
Omega notices Jet's blade from a distance, it is a powerful sword....one that can paralyse anything it slices into, no matter the size of the creature or it's power, a sword by the name of Shear
There is one problem though, the wielder of Shear perished long ago, she was killed by Alpha when the beast was first separated into two halves, meaning she shouldn't have been affected by the curse

Jet teleports to Omega, and draws a dagger (this one does not paralyse)
Jet slices her dagger straight down Omega's back, right down to the bone, twisting round faster than lightning, so now she is in front of Omega, she then drives her dagger straight through Omega's throat
Jet looks at Omega and her face changes to show some small signs of fear, "I have met thee before, you killed my mother...a long time ago, how are you still living?...I thought this world was rid of you, back in the age of the beast"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 pm

the cruiser Anglachel is in takes off, flying towards the clearing where (this is as i understand it) Jet is fighting Krieg's party and now Scout Eyes has just taken off, but not before it brings out all it's soldiers which begin shooting at Kreigs party. the party (that evidently did not intercept in wait for Krieg's party) begin making their way to the road where Shard and Kassern are. the soldier's leader (that is currently where Shard and Kassern are) orders Shard and Kassern to stand down and hand over all their weapons. if either of them doing anything, all the soldiers begin firing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 pm

(Anglachel and the other two, were headed for the cruiser that would take them to Arca's location is what I assumed)
Shard and Kassern know that bullets cannot kill them, but heck! they do hurt...
Shard and Kassern lay down their weapons
Shard's eyes flare dangerously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Krieg curses as he takes the barrage of bullets shot at him and his brothers, healing from Jet's strike still. "The mission is a failure--We can't acces the ship Arca's in! Brothers: Fall back!!" Krieg and his Brothers sprint back to Omega.
Omega speaks. "You're gonna have to remind me, since I don't recall meeting you, nor have a recollection of your mother!"
Omega's wounds heal quickly, and he remains where he stands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Jet stares at Omega, "Wait....you're not him, sorry for my mistake....you look like him though, Alpha was his name, I come from Ashton, I'm a royal....or rather I used to be, The members of the Twelve over there, had a mission to kill all the royals, my family heard a warning from one of our trusted servants, about the plot, so we fled....Alpha chased us, killed my mother, but my father survived and fled, leaving me to face Alpha alone, Alpha was at his full strength then, The Beast in all his glory, powerful and dangerous.....I blacked out then, when I woke up the beast was gone and before me stood a man, claiming to be the beast, claiming that his other half had been lost, taken....I fled then....and I've been laying low ever since"
Jet's eyes flare red, "I am immortal, I cannot die, but like any human I can be injured, and like the twelve there is one thing that can kill me"
Jet swings her blade around slicing into Omega's right arm, at the same moment she drives the dagger straight through Omega's chest, "But you are here to kill Arca, a good reason to kill you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Omega shows signs of anger, even though you can't tell from his unseeable eyes. Omega's hole in his neck closes.
"So... Even the time of the beast has no recollection of my existence... Especially since Daemon was my "vessel"!!*Omega's lightning becomes out of control, tearing apart the trees and ground. Omega reveals his fangs as he grabs both the sword and dagger via Jet's arms.* "Damn your souls.... FOR YOU KNOW OF NOTHING!!"
Erica takes a couple steps back, muttering "We're dead...!"
Omega speaks. "I am The Omega!!"
Omega removes the dagger and sword from his body and tosses Jet away, at the moment of releasing Jet, he strikes her with a bolt of lightning, sending her into a tree violently. "And No-one will stand in the way of the armageddon I have planned for you humans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Jet unhurt teleports instantly to Omega, and smashes her foot into his face, sending him flying backwards
Jet appears from above Omega, and smashes him hard into the ground, creating a deep crater
Jet gets a throwing knife from her belt, and tosses it quickly and accurately so it lands in Omega's forehead, right between where the eyes should be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm

the pilot tells Anglachel Jet is currently fighting Omega. they have Shard and Kassern under custody and asks what should be done with them. as she asks this cruiser meets Scout Eyes, and come side by side in the air, allowing anyone from either cruiser to step from the other.
the soldier injects the needles into Shard and Kassern. the effects (on a normal human, let me know if it is different to these two) make Shard and Kassern feel very dizzy. their sight goes very blurry, only leaving enough information to walk in what ever direction they are guided in, and their thoughts become clouded. they know somthing isnt right, but everything seems to make sense at the same time. when they get asked to sit, it makes sense, so they sit. when they get asked what their names are, it makes sense to answer, so they tell the soldiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:19 pm

(I'll allow it to affect them, they are deceased humans after all)
Shard feels extremely dizzy, and tells them her name
Kassern tells them his and his rank in the Twelve, being second in command

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm

The Krieg turn into lightning bolts and strike Omega just before the throwing knife makes contact with his head.
In an instant, Omega is holding the throwing knife and is standing.
However, his appearance skin-wise has changed. Even though he's still wearing his attire, His skin and physical appearance facially is like an armored, reptilian exoskeleton thats more humanoid.
Omega teleports in front of Jet, stabbing her own throwing knife into her throat.
Omega teleports to the ground where he stood, smashing the ground to make the crater he made even bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Jet collapses gasping, she knows she can't die from this wound, but she hasn't the strength to pull the dagger free
Jet blacks out and goes into a coma state
Arca sees this, "You have to let me help her!!....They're going to kill her!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:42 pm

the cruisers seperate and fly over immediatly, Arca barly notices Jaheria nod. the team of soldiers on the ground (not the ones with Shard and Kassern) start making thier way over, as well as all the other fighters and cruisers. as they arrive the begin bombarding enemies. Scout Eyes sets down next to Jet, as well as the cruiser with Anglachel, allowing her and Aerrow to get out (Del would have to be flying along side. the cruiser isnt big enough)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Anglachel rushes over to Jet, "Del!....I'm going to need your help to carry her"
Del swoops down and lands gently next to Jet
Anglachel with the help of Aerrow gets Jet on Del's back
Del carries her over to the scout eyes, "She needs medical attention....she may be immortal but losing this much blood is not going to be good for her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Omega speaks. "I'm not done with you morons, yet!!"
Everyone ends up pinned to the ground, but not just by gravity manipulation... but via the fact that Omega has the ability to manipulate blood and actually is a telekinetic as well, but isn't as strong in it, as his other powers compensate.

Omega teleports to Jet, grabs her, and tosses her into the crater.
Omega teleports again, standing near her and about to killer her, even though she's immortal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Anglachel fights the manipulation it slows her down a bit, but she reaches Jet and Omega and shields Jet, "Leave the girl alone Omega!!"
Anglachel's eyes flare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Omega speaks. "You immortal as well? Probably not... your just a renegade of an organization your family was connected to! and not even worth my time... regardless of your "condition"!" Omega picks up Anglachel and his hand forcibly goes through her abdomen. He then removes his hand from her body and tosses her aside.
Omega draws his knife and uses the technique the black spitfire use to read their victim's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Anglachel heals and draws her sword, slicing any 'X' open on Omega's back
Jet's eyes flicker open and her strength seems to return
Jet's eyes flare dangerously red, and her speed increases
Jet draws Shear and yells, "Leave my sister alone!!!!"
Anglachel smiles, "Rose!....I knew it was you!"
Jet nods, "Rose is one of my names, but my real name is Jet, one of my skills is I can change form, so to protect me from forces that wished to kill me, I took on the form of a child and took the name Rose, I then acted as though I was Anglachel's younger sister, when in fact I am actually her older sister, the second child after Aerrow"
Jet moves quickly and drives her sword straight through Omega's chest, "I've been watching you for some time Daemon!!....I thought there was something odd about you....Omega is it?"
Jet swiftly draws her dagger and slams it deep into Omega's face
Jet orders Anglachel to fall back
Anglachel obeys

(aside: waited so long to reveal that) Very Happy

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Omega giggles, revealing that his combat knife is in her chest and that he's holding it.
Omega speaks. "That child was a FOOL!!"
Omega discombobulates Jet and then stabs her with his fingertips, coated in Anguis's poison. This time, however... it can kill mortals in a few seconds.
Jet's vision burs into a greenish color, and looks at Omega. "Daemon was soft! he never wanted to kill humanity--but I was in control from the start!" Omega kicks Jet to the ground. "I knew from the start of your identity (It's a bluff of insanity), because a child wouldn't know how to fight with such power. The fact that Anglachel knew more about the 12 as if she met them proves this. That, and you cowardice to control!!" Omega's horns "sprout" through his exoskeleton.
Omega speaks again after he brutally removes the knife from Jet's chest. "A fool's errand, he kept saying. "What am I?", He kept saying!! He was nothing more than a PAWN IN A GAME OF CHESS!"
Omega looks at his hands after sheathing his knife. "Daemon, OOOH-oh-oh-oh, How I enjoyed making you kill your mother, you neighbours and had you watch helplessly... and your Father! I killed him myself when I left the black prison! That foolish old man created me: Omega, the 2nd BEast among man." Omega laughs like a complete and total maniac as he removes the blade from his face and drops it. As it heals, a black demonic aura emanate from his body as he stares creepily at Jet.
Omega draws Interfectorem Bonum, its blade now with a black color to its sharp edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum