War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 4 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Daemon notices this. He grabs the torso and hips of his meal and eats it (after he swallows the foot) as he goes to to see where Shard and Kassern are going... or have gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Shard is sitting by herself, watching the spitfire's intently, making sure they don't get any ideas about making a bridge across the river so they can get across
Kassern has made himself busy, by clearing the cave entrance of fallen branches
Kassern looks at Daemon, "Finished eating I see, the spitfire's are camping just like us, hoping we'll have to cross the river again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Daemon walks to the river, with an expressionless face. He also stops briefly to look at Shard, but considers that she doesn't need company, and sits atop a tree on their side of the river.
Daemon meditates atop the very point of a tree on the group's side of the river with perfect balance, not even afraid of falling nor concerned of what could happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Some spitfires hiss and pace along the edge of the water
Shard watches them, "I'd like to run my blades through every one of them, horrible creatures, but there are too many, especially in these forests....I'd kill some and already a dozen would be attacking me from behind, what are the beasts' plans Kassern?"
Kassern wanders over to where Shard is and sits down, "The beast plans to kill all humans, in revenge of what they did to him, our mission which Calkara is about to inform us about is to find the beasts' other half, so he may return to full strength and crush the humans as he did long ago, after that I'm not sure....but I think it is our task to kill the City of Three Moons boy, Arca I think his name is, because that cripple's the humans even more so, killing their hope essentially"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Crimson lightning bolts emit from Daemon's body as he meditates.
Daemon's body emits currents of Crimson lightning to the ground, sky and into the trees.
Dameon stand on one foot on the tree's tip, Draws his sword slightly, all the crimson lightning is absorbed into the blade, becoming coated with crimson lightning.
Daemon and lands gracefully on the ground, his body emitting small amounts of Crimson lightning. Daemon re-enters the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Daemon sits near the camp fire in the cave, staring into the fire.
Daemon pulls of his gloves temporarily, and his hand's veins are pumping with electricity--along with the rest of his body's veins. Daemon looks at his hands and upon close inspection, realizes that he somehow obtained the abilities of the black spitfires.
Daemon puts his gloves back on and stares blankly at the fires.
Daemon attempts to manipulate the fire, but instead he produces lightning from his hands that strike the fire.
Daemon mutters. *I can't produce fire anymore...I can't control it either.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Important:
The weather is steadly changing in Lorden, and the pleasant aumtumn is quicky becoming a cold winter, and snow has begun to fall, something that holds some hope, of possibly slowing down the coming war

**** (continuing on)
Calkara mutters from the shelter he and the others have taken, "I'm going to hammer the beasts rage into Kassern when he gets here, they should have been here before the first snow fall, now they may take longer due to the deep snow, that occured overnight"
Alix nods, "Kassern is definitely going to get a lecture from me, he promised he wouldn't be late"
A young well built man speaks up, "I'm sure Kassern and the others have a good reason as to why they are late, someone might be hurt..."
Calkara nods, "A good thought Adar, but really wounded or not they should have been here by now!!"
Adar refrains from saying anything else, he can sense Calkara's quiet rage building, ready to explode on the next person who dares speak to him, he keeps his mouth shut and hopes the others will be wise enough to do the same
A frail voice speaks up, "I hope they don't make it, and the bitter cold kills them all, it is afterall what you Twelve deserve"
Adar looks over at the boy, "Not the best thing you could have said there, Kid"
Calkara turns on the boy furiously, "You just shut your trap!!...I don't take kindly to prisoners speaking out of line!!"
Adar looks at the boy, "Arca...it would best for all of our sakes if you remained quiet...and stopped struggling against your bounds, it only makes them tighter"
Arca glances at Adar, and falls silent
Calkara paces, "They should be here, soon....they better be"

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Kassern scans the area outside the cave as daylight comes, "There is quite a bit on snow on the ground, We are but ten minutes from Calkara and the others, best if we head there"
Kassern heads off deeper into the cave followed by the others, they soon reach the other opening of the cave and walk quietly through the snow
Shard stays alert for any Spitfires, but all looks reasonably safe
Viper mutters about the weather
Dryn keeps his bow loaded with an arrow, just in case they meet some unwanted company

Arca:
Age of Strife - Page 4 Tumblr10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:50 pm

A scout stumbles into the Ember town hall.
"The army...! They've arrived!!"
On the outskirts of the city the army that was marching towards Ember arrives.
But something is different.
The army is made of Black Watch warriors.
And somewhere in the void, the real army is slaughtered by the horrors of the empty night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 pm

(aside) *smiles*

Last edited by Anglachel on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Something strange is stirring.
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

the five nobles jump to their feet and in almost unison
"WHAT?!"
they are soon out the on the walls at the edge of Ember, and they see the army. they have an emergancy meeting and call in the ISA.
there are the five nobles who are currently leading Ember until a new leader is in. Jaheria, Khalid, and Garrak. and Josh is on a screen from the Titan orbiting above. as well as the two capital ship captains from their according ships.
one of the nobles speak "... look, at least the incident in the mansion yesterday is over. i dont know who that guy was, of if has somthing to do with this. but lets just be thankful that he just left. lets look at the situation now. the votes were to be tallyed today, and the leader was to be declared at 5. it is now eleven thirty, and currently people are massing to get their final votes, as well as the people who want to change their votes.
we do not have a proper military leader here. the closest we have is Khalid, but even then you are trained for skirmishes running about space stations, and space ships. NOT on a scale like this, right?" Khalid nods in agreement. "our forces need a help. the seargents, and Liehtenits or whatever are currently preparing the forces, but they havnt had the same training. we need the ISA! commander, please"
Josh leans back from the camera, putting his hand to his lips and pondering. there is very tense silence. "we arnt even meant to be here. we didnt want to get caught up in your war. but i dont know what this force is, but you tell me it isnt from any of the other cities."
Evelyn speaks (Reliant) "i have a feeling commander that our weapons will be usless anyway. i dont think these creatures will take damage from us, it needs man to man fighting which im sure you know, we are even less trained for."
one of the nobles begins to speak but Josh cuts him off "we will help. we will bomb them with our fighters and cruisers, but if they are in effective, we will with draw them. we will also help evacuate the city. Khalid, i know your training is for the hallways of ships and stations, but i think you should help coordinate with their Seargents, or at least a go between to make sure their plans are all the same. just dont die.
i will send down the Eagle to help Edge gate with their battle, and hopfully we can get them to agree to send their forces to you, but that wont be for at least 3 or 4 days.
but we now demand, that if we get through this, your leader MUST consider peace, or we shall simply leave the planet, because my men and women have already gone above and beyond what we were originally called for, this was never meant to be our war."
there is a slight moment of stuned silence, but suddenly Khalid gets and and motions for Jaheria to come as they carry out Josh's orders. everyone else notices they dont salute, but Josh acts like thats all ok.
Garrak speaks "i presume you would like me to help evacuating sir?"
"no, get access to the votes, and if there is a landslide winner as it stands, get-..." he pauses, then presses a couple of buttons and his screen temporarily vanishes, Garrak recieves a message.
screen returns "alright, if that is all. let the rules of war previel" screen cuts.
S:ISA help. the Eagle will help Edge Gate in hopes Edge gate ground army will help Ember. ISA will help evacuate Ember since they dont really have ground force army training. Khalid will help direct the Ember army, but he is not trained to do so. ISA will also bomb the army if it proves effective. Garrak will go see if one of the leaders will win by a land slide, and then try and get him to try and lead Ember while Ember is leaderless

welcome back Hikari! please help Ember! Smile

Last edited by Silenc3e3e on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Something continues to stir.
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm

(aside)
*Tackles Hikari*
*hugs tightly*
WELCOME BACK!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:08 pm

*should have mentioned. watch out, i thought Anglachel would do somthing like that. i proberly should make this post more relevent. ummm...*
three ISA heavy fighters fly out to the army and drop some large area explosives in the rough middle. before flying off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:10 pm

just type (aside) it is the equivalent of breaking character

(aside)
Hikari knows me too well, he knew that would happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

A dark cloud roles in across the whole of Lorden.
As something continues to stir viscously.
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Kassern wonders what is going on, whatever it is, he doesn't like it, it definitely isn't just bad weather rolling in
Kassern, Viper, Dryn, Shard, Cythnar and Daemon (I assuming he came with them) reach the place Calkara and the other members of the Twelve are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:13 pm

(aside) Where have you been Hikari, for, how many months? That was quite a break you took.
Daemon feels uneased, now that he is among all members of the 12. He becomes nervous, his fate amongst them now capable of being cast away by a single decision. Daemon remains silent and notices Arca.
Daemon becomes tempted to undo his mistake by killing him with his sword, but holds it against himself, for now. For Arca is currently the least of his concerns at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:30 pm

The army around Ember halts, and waits.

A portal opens near Edge gate, and through it stream a least a hundred Death seekers.

The Arha army that Anglachel saw arrives at Ink heart.

As one, all around the world, the Void creatures stamp once.
They draw their weapons, and shake the earth with a battle cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 pm

The ISA guards around the mansion notice something.
The Man they have been watching is repeating his actions every few minutes.
Instantly the illusion shatters.
Leaving them wondering how long they've been fooled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Arca glares at Daemon coldly, "I see you have joined with evil now, going to destroy the humans are you?....such stupidity!!"

Calkara and Kassern speak in low whispers on the other side of the room
Shard greets Alix and the others

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Daemon walks over to Arca and remove his mask temporarily. The color in his eyes have gone completely dark grey with completely white irises and pupils., the bags of his eyes as dark as you can get, complete black rings to boot. Daekon's scars still glow, his entire body's skin gone ghost white and his face's veins are black with pulsing electricity in them.
Daemon speaks. "I've been aligned with evil longer than you even can consider!"
"Now: if you were eaten, would you prefer yourself to be: medium rare or fried in texture and taste?" Daemon puts his mask back on as he says this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Adar glances at Daemon, and quickly goes to say something, "You may want to...."
Daemon is suddenly thrown back by tremendous force, and slams into the wall, hard
Adar finishes his sentence, "....step back from the prisoner...."
Arca's golden eyes are glowing dangerously
Arca suddenly breaks his bounds and runs for the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 am

A bolt of crimson lightning strikes Arca at the heart.
At that moment, Arca's body is struck by enough electricity to knock him out whilst keeping him alive and nearly fried... for now.
Daemon's body emits crimson electricity, as he caused the electrical attack on Arca.
Daemon swears as he cracks his neck and brushes off debris from his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum