War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Anglachel sighs, "I don't have time to play games"
Anglachel draws her long blade, which has an interesting hilt, "I ain't called talons for nothing, you know, and my identity is unknown for a reason....I'm too quick"
Anglachel glares at Kao-jur
Anglachel's blade flares with energy
Anglachel stops Kor-Jar's attack
Kor-Jar goes flying backwards as a strong energy tears at his being

sword hilt:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/18/30/75/91/owl-sw10.jpg

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Fenris is annoyed at how warm it is in the abandoned inn, so he makes it so cold that no ordinary human can stand it (and non-humans... because they ain't a BONAFIDE BADASS!!) for an etirnity.
Fenris lies on the icey floor drinking beer that has gotten' cold.
By now, Fenris is listening to the fight whilst in the abandoned inn. Fenris teleports to the battle zone.
When Kor-Jar gets up/or lands on his feat, both Anglachel and Ior-Jar are surrounded by thousands of floating weapons made entirely of Fenris's ghost ability.
Fenris groans "CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!!! I was trying to sleep after drinking about a couple hundred bottles of vodka, but you people had to make so much noise! What did we do to you!? Come on! There has been enough violence for 100 years from the past couple of days. The people won't be able to deal with your pointless violence." As he finishes speaking, Fenris opens a bottle of Ryncol and drinks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Silence scans around for any words, and letter. rapidly making sense of the words and learning how to read and write as the engagment continues. he struggles to focus still feeling sick from the jump as well as his spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Kor-Jar snarls.
"do not talk to me of violence, scum!"
Kor-Jar stares at Anglachel.
His gaze eats away at the evil inside her.
He drives forward with Muramasa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 2:17 pm

suddenly in bright orange writing in mid air burst into existance before Kor-Jar, floating about a meter above the ground. the words say:
"Hold yuor sorwd balck wach! ther great dangr byond mere horors lomig"
Silence frustrated that he hasnt had time to iron out the language, but satisfied that it should at least allow some time for his dire warnings to get across before it is too late.
Silence now stands with shaking legs and very pale. he looks like he could callapse at any moment. but determined, and the importantance of his mission weighing on his shoulders he holds himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 pm

all the floating ghost weapons that surrounded Kor-Jar impale into Kor-jar's body:Locked in like a closed cage to a animal.
Fenris speaks as he finises the bottle of Ryncol. "I told yah to stop fighting like children before: Your lucky that I'm not trying to kill you! and to sresent your statement, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!! I know mor--(Fenris burps)oore about violence than anyone would be able to in a lifetime on this planet! Don't go around saying that load of crap, yah racist FOREIGNER!!
"Screw this noise! I'm outta here!" Fenris disappear as he drinks another bottle of Ryncol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Anglachel raises her blade ready to block and dodge Kor-Jar's blow
Anglachel is surprised at the sudden message, but remains focused on her attacker
Anglachel sighs and addresses Kor-Jar, "Why do you wish to destroy me?......I have no quarrel with you, Sir"
Anglachel watches as Kor-Jar is impaled by the ghost like weapons around them

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Hikari to Yami no ko stands off to the left of the fight
Head Hunter beside him
Hikari to Yami sighs
"let heads roll"
Head Hunter grunts stopping time
Head Hunter grabs each person taking them to away
each to the corners of the city
leaving Silence where he stands
grabbing Hikari to Yami no ko and going back to the bar
as he leaves he mutters
"i need some whisky for this"

time resumes
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Silence instantly reslises what has happened (im going to put up an explanation in questions and ansers explaining my back story. cause im afraid that im sounding like i can do what ever i want).
he looks around, but decideds not to pursue and he cannot take any more.
he falls on all fours and starts crawling to the nearest wall to catch his breath. he gets a drink from his bag and takes a gulp before resting. he leans back and closes his eyes, begining to think through what has happen. but remaining aware of what is going on around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Anglachel slightly confused about the whole ideal, shrugs and heads off back to The Shattered Circle Inn
Anglachel mutters something about an eventful day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Kor-Jar is completely unaffected by the weapons.
Kor-Jar decides that he cannot do his task alone.
He calls for aid.
Kor-Jar cuts a whole in the world with the Voidthirster.
Through it comes a dragon, so large it could flatten the city.
"this is what I protect you from"
"present me with the beings on my list or I will release this 'dragon' unto the world"
The Dragon image dissapears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Silence seeing the dragon and hearing the words Kor-Jar firstly wonders when he wants the beings on the list by?
then after resting for a few hours at a local inn and regaining his strength, heads out to seek Kor-Jar at the corner of the city which Kor-Jar was placed at (which ever it was). did Kor-Jar even see the message Silence showed him? surly he would know of the importance of such a message?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Kor-Jar sees the silence.
"I have a calling higher than you, guardian"
"Horrors do not concern me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm

(small note: we need to agree seperatly whether or not the black gaurd know about the Gaurdians. but that makes little difference to this conversation)
Silence writes in the air with the orange writing (now greatly improved)
"it is not the horrors that are not for either of us to be concerned about. there is somthing far more powerful that consume the horrors for spare energy".
"there is a darkness walking between the voids, consuming them one by one. your universe will be consumed if you, me and the black watch do not stop them."
"yes, they are limited in their capacity when in a universe, so you can fight them off. but, they are without limit beyond this universe. so therefore their numbers will be endless. you cannot hold on for that long."
"i how ever can end their entry way into this universe..."

edit: it's Silence, not "the silence".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm

"this 'darkness' is not my concern. I have a task to do."
"You have 10 minutes to bring me the people on my list bound and subdued, before your city is destroyed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:49 pm

"Is that a threat--or a bluff!?!" Fenris asks sarcastically, as he has his skull-shaped mask re-appears on his head while saying that.
"What do you have against the three people on that list? Or is this about some vendetta for you predecessor? For I know that you are of Black Watch, and I know that you don't take your duties seriously enough. Such a pity... the last one had some level of honor! making people do your dirty work...!!"
The ghost blades that stabbed their target sync into his body and become a tracker linked to his heartbeat. Fenris yells "I know where you will be if I find you again! don't doubt that!" (My character sounds like and is similar in personality to Question: A dc comics character that is a conspiracy theorist as intelligent as batman in both strategy, interrogation and investigation.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Kor-Jar doesn't have a heart beat.
Kor-Jar's physical body is in no way linked to his being.
As if to demonstrate this, his body melts while his being moves away.
Of course, after he released the horror in the shape of a dragon, that destroyed a great swath of the city; killing millions of people, and is now rampaging, eating and obliterating everything it finds.
But still, maybe next time he'll be bluffing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Fenris "Speaks" With The Demon Lord Black Ghost.
"Black Ghost: Come on out! Its time for you to be of use." "Black Ghost appears before Fenris in his mind. "I see. You want me to kill that sorry excuse for a dragon that is a "Horror"!? I will do it! But in return: I want you to allow me to consume its power!!"
Fenris scoffs "Fine! But you better not trick me--or else!!"
Black ghost laughs "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!!! I'm no fool to disobey you!! your the first to regain control! Now then: its time to for my meal!!"
Fenris's body is engulfed by Black ghost and completely transforms into the demon lord Black ghost: but its both him and Fenris fighting in the same mind instead of one.
Fenris takes the fight into the desert, where black ghost handles the rest of it himself--with Fenris's aid.
Black ghost scoffs "I killed more than you, Yah pee-head excuse for a demon!! I'll show you how its done!!"
Black Ghost easily eats the the horror... while its alive like it was a side-dish.
Black ghost becomes stronger. Likewise for Fenris.
Black ghost gives back control to Fenris, and the form returns to human. Fenris opens a ghost tracking device. The device is working because its not to function with the victim's heartbeat. Fenris grins "Time to have a serious chat with that Idiotic fool of a Black Watch grunt!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

The life-force required to produce the illusion of itself was a small price to pay for a being so large.
Because the real horror slinks back through the portal (which closes after it) after consuming another swath of the city.
Kor-Jar forms himself a new body in the center of the ruins.
"that is a horror we keep on a leash"
"which means we must have stronger things to hold it with"
Kor-Jar surveys the fifth of the city that was destroyed.
"so I ask you again: bring me the people on my list"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:17 pm

(What do you mean not to function with the victims heatbeat?)
(Void creatures don't have hearts. They don't have blood. they don't have anything. They just are. That is how they survive in the void)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Kor-Jar is attacked from behind
Kor-Jar staggers forward, then turns around
Anglachel eyes flare green, "Are you responsible for destroying some of Ember?"
Anglachel slashes a deep gash across Kor-Jar's chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 pm

(Oh, that? Lets just say that I made it apart of you... literally! Oh, and if you try and remove it... You will risk something that you need to live in a matter of speaking!)
Fenris reverts the damage done to Ember using Dragon Monk time magic. T=All damage and loss of the populous, the city, etc. looks like nothing ever happened.
Fenris easily finds both Anglachel and Kor-Jar.
Fenris speaks. "Well, well, well... took you long enough! might've ruined you reputation a bit, but--!" Fenris has the rest of the floating ghost weapons that had surrounded Anglachel impale her and become a tracking device exactly just like the one in Kao-dur.
Fenris turns around and speaks. "I now know where you both will be in the future--that is, If I want a word with either of you! Goodbye!!!" Fenris walks away, hands in pockets and whistling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Kor-Jar smiles.
"Finally. Some results"
Kor-Jar paces around Anglachel, Muramasa drawn.
"No. I'm not. You are, for not heeding our warning. This is a sign of times to come. All the world will be consumed. You pathetic beings have proven your inadequacy to rule. It is time for you submit to a new authority. The era of the Black Watch has arrived!"
Kor-Jar staggers and clutches his chest.
"What have you done to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Anglachel winces,"This is just not my day"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Kor-Jar goes into a rage.
the city surrounding him melts, and he grows 20 feet taller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum