War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 18 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Black Ghost smells another Dark Dragon like himself to the west, and heads there: it in a massive hunting ground inhabited by an ancient dragon who is a master of sand and has a Dracanian form to boote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Aerrow follows Black Ghost relentlessly
Aerrow makes sure he cannot be seen

Anglachel looks at Silence, "Have you accomplished what you came to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:03 pm

(were you refuring to the seed i talked about before Fenris? if so, it doesnt do that. it woulnd purposly launch shots at a particular target)
They hear the voice again, "dont you recognise me? surly a Gaurdian would know their enemy?" a figure forms before them, shrouded in black.
Silence speaks "YOU?! how could you be here?! the heart of the Darkness, the very core of it." Silence launches at it with his sword, but his sword cuts straight through. Silence begins casting spells, and using abilities beyond this universe. but to no effect. Silence stands in horror, looking at the figure before him, and tears begin flowing as he relises what is happening here.

Silence, pale, falls to his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

(No actually, it wasn't at all. What I referred to was a dark "dragon seed". They are The Dracanian gems that give those that consume them permanent darkness. They result from the deaths of the dragons that inhabit of the island--all the power of them converted to darkness because of the island's... dark history. A dragon from the island died in a cave and hid itself in there, and I used the orb of darkness as a cliche way of introducing them, considering they have the same name in wording. But to make it more original: "Dracan Stones" is their official name.)
(And its Black Ghost, not Fenris!)
Black Ghost has a conversation with Necro about why they are going to the desert dragon's habitat. Black Ghost reveals that that Desert dragon is in fact the assassin working for Aries directly and intends to make him switch sides somehow. Black Ghost lands and is confronted 2 minutes later by the desert dragon in his Dracanian form. (The assassin's humanoid appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/112/b/1/Fantasy___Sand_Asassin_by_reaper78.jpg.)
The assassin speaks. "What do o=you want, Dacanian God of Death?!!" The assassin draws his weapons.
Necro gets off Black Ghost's back. Black ghost transforms into his new-and-improved humanoid appearance and grabs his massive sword, Shrike-Dracan, from his back, and holds it easily in his right hand.
Black Ghost speaks. "I just wanna "talk"!".
Black Ghost and the assassin engage in the battle of psychology. In other words: a deadly game of madness... and Black Ghost is slowly winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:42 am

Aerrow appears out of nowhere, and slashes a deep cut down Black Ghost's back
Aerrow manipulates gravity, which throws Black Ghost roughly to the side causing him to hit the ground, hard...
Aerrow's eyes flare white and the surroundings tremble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 am

Krodrus reaches the seed.
As the Darknes pours around him, eating at him, he just raises Muramasa.
Then he brings it down through the seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:23 am

The assassin negates Aerrow's ability by using his control of the desert against Aerrow.
Black Ghost gets up and rubs of the sand from his armor with his left hand. Black Ghost walks over to the assassin who is restraining Aerrow. "You dare desecrate The assassin's home--you just disobeyed one of Aries's secret orders that I know about!!"
Black ghost picks Aerrow up using blue flames. The sand turns to glass as Black Ghost uses it to throw Aerrow into one of the ancient bones in the area and flies into Aerrow's chest as he stabs him in the chest with his massive sword Shrike-Dracan. A vibration is created that dissolves the mixed DNA of Aerrow's hybrid mutation... slowly. Black Ghost drives his sword out of Aerrow in the traditional form and back-hands him out of the area, but then then kicks him into the ground before he actually does, only to be "butchered" by the assassin's desert dragon magic.
Black Ghost speaks. "Is this what you desire to see done if you work for that weaker "intimidation" of man? He barely did a serious blow other than my arm. Still..." Black Ghost squeezes Aerrow's face and speaks to him. "Did you know that the soul was in exchange for loyalty was in fact the First leader of Raztec? 'cause I killed him in the explosion! and if your wandering what your father did--ask your sister Anglachel! and hey--please tell Vrax" Vrax appears in the area and curses. Black Ghost continues. "... and Aries that I said..." The flames coming from his armor and eyes go red/blue. "Helloooo!! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Black ghost knocks Aerrow out with his left hand by nearly breaking his neck. The assassin joins forces with Black Ghost--likewise for Necro.
Black Ghost holsters his sword onto his back and leaves in a Dealer's flying transport with Necro and the assassin. Vrax takes an unconcious Aerrow back to Aries for his "new orders".

Last edited by Black Ghost on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

(1. sorry black ghost
2. in terms of the seed (black ghost) all good Very Happy
3.Kiaser, umm, you cant quite attack through the seed... well... look, just see below. though it would be better if Emri was here. you need to find out why Smile )

Krodus looks on, he sees the point at which the Darkness is entering. it is not strictly speaking a point. but rather the Darkness has setup it's ability to enter the world, and its right there. it can easily be setup anywhere, even Emri cannot quite destroy their entery point. even if he does, the Darkness can just continue using it's "ability" to enter the world at anouther part around the universe.

Krodus (i think) sees how he could 'latch' onto the entry point, and go through. he hears a voice. Silence, yelling through (more mentally) calling for Emri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

(Krodrus didn't attack through the seed the attacked the seed itself. He didn't know whether it would work, but he thought it was worth a try)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 am

Krodrus draws the Voidthirster.
Krodrus hacks himself a portal into the universe.
Appearing in the cave with Anglachel and Silence, he yells for them to take cover.
As they duck, Krodrus swings Muramasa (which has suddenly grown to 30 metres long) around the cave.
All the creatures are sliced in half, and shrivel.
Krodrus grows 2 feet taller, as he absorbs the creatures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:10 am

(ok Smile )
the creatures slice straight in half, except the black shadowy figure. it slips straight through.
Silence yells, "its no use!" tears flowing through his eyes. "this is the heart of the Darkness. a representation anyway. from beyond this universe! the Darkness cant bend the rules of a universe! only the gaurdians have ever been able to do that! but since the Darkness can do this, that means they dont need the seed to enter the world AND NOW THERE IS NOTHING THAT PREVENTS THEIR ENTRY!"

edit: also note, i have prepared a few different possible outcomes, it depends on what you guys do. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:43 pm

(lets see if you prepared for this...)

Krodrus hefts the Voidthirster.
Krodrus hurls it into the heart of the Darkness like a javelin.
Sound is torn from the scene.
The Darkness is banished to the Void.
The Voidthirster clatter to the ground.
"The Arha will protect the world. It is our duty"

Void-side things have taken an interesting turn.
An army of Black Watch Shades led by a girl wielding a large, double-bladed staff descends on the Darkness surrounding the seed.
They fight without mercy or thought of self-preservation.
the Arha have mobilised, extending their ranks to completely surround the Universe.

A large consiousness touches that of the Darkness.
"This world is mine. Leave or I will destroy you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Aerrow wakes up soon after
Aerrow looks around and mutters to himself, "I've failed once again....how annoying.."
Aerrow gets up and feeling rested enough goes to leave, "I better go find Anglachel, maybe she can tell me something about father that I didn't know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:01 am

the Darkness does not expect this. the Darkness fights. and the Darkness keeps on coming, without end, without number. (please note you cannot consume the Darkness as energy when its in the void. Krodus could only do what he did in the world, since the energy was about to be transferred back into the Void, but he took it before it did go)
the shadowy figure still stands there before Krodus, Anglachel and Silence, uneffected by what Krodus just did.
Silence calls out "EMRI! can you come! please, COME HERE!"
he turns to Krodus "you can fight the Darkness, and you can hold it off for generations, but it will keep coming, the Darkness is so vast. there may be one final thing i can do to save this universe, but i need Emri."

the shadowy figure laughs "GAME OVER! you failed the riddles!"

Silence ignites the ground in fury surrounding the figure. though he is uneffected by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:05 am

Krodrus retrieves the Voidthirster.
Krodrus cuts down the figure with Muramasa.
"Die, dammit! Why isn't this working!?"

Emri steps into the grove.
The old man there opens an eye.
"Stop! Not a word! The foolish heart goes chatter, chatter chatter!"
The old man jumps up and runs at Emri.
He whispers a word in her ear.
"Oooohh! Weren't expecting that, now were we? Off you go!"
Emri leaves.
When she is out of hearing range, she sighs.
An instant later she is charging the darkness at the seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 am

Anglachel laughs, "game isn't over yet....answer this....
Some will use me, while others will not, some have remembered, while others have forgot. For profit or gain, I'm used well, I dwell in things others tell. Only gained from patience and time, can you unravel my rhyme?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 am

Black Ghost observes what is happening via a monitor that shows the status of his science division's death Canyon research. The Assassin speaks. "Black Ghost, may I have a word with you?" Black Ghost walks with the assassin, known as Khar'Zhore, and listens to what he has to say.
"There is something you should know." Black ghost speaks. "What is it you want to discuss?" Khar'Zhore sighs. "Like you-- I was born in the beginning of our people's birth--the first generation. I was one of your most trusted allies when you became... what you are. To be more exact, when you began your quest for the knowledge of The Dark Dracan Gems. I was also the one who aided you after that!" Khar'Zhore places his hand on Black Ghosts's right shoulder. "I know that you don't want to be told this from someone as old as you, but as the Dracanian God of Death, you must either take souls. Either through murder, or through collecting! but we both know that collection is stealing in our people's terms. In other words: you have to collect the souls of those you've killed and have been killed around you! But you must take the trial and when you return... I will make sure that the world knows--knows that Black Ghost has returned. But if he is to return, then he must take a name that was your own and that can be said in the common tongue and truly be free of his "bonds". Only then are you truly free!"
Khar'Zhore removes his hand from Black Ghost's shoulder and opens a room next to them. "Meditate in this room. Finish what you began long ago--within yourself--and you will become what you were meant to be and what you are known as: The Dracanian God of Death. I will observe within the room and when you awake, We shall begin the freeing you of your "bonds"."
Black Ghost agrees in a nod motion and meditates in the center of the room. Khar'Zhore sits against the wall after sealing the room. Necro reveals herself in the room by sitting near Black Ghost.
In Blakc Ghost's mind, Black Ghost finds himself on the island, one the day that he became Black Ghost--in this time period, the event never occured yet, so Black Ghosts goes to finish what he started by repeating history and continuing it as it should have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Krodrus' face lights up.
"I got it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm

"YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING FOOL!" the shadowy figure waves his arms, and suddenly hundreds of creatures from the Darkness in the void appear.

the Arha notice a large portion of the Darkness has suddenly disapeared.

the creatures start attacking them. Silence starts hacking at them
"EMRI! I SUMMON YOU!"

Emri from wherever she is (except if in the grove) feels a strong, and urgant force summoning her, and a link she could ride directly into the small cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Anglachel sighs, "This is madness!"
Anglachel casually cleaves some Darkness in two

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Krodrus wipes the floor with the Darkness.
It seems that nothing they do can harm him.
He grows another two feet taller.

Emri sighs.
"Am I a dog to be summoned?"
The darkness around the Universe vanishes.
It finds itself in a form of box, able to move around inside but seperated from the rest of the void (this is really hard to explain... imagine the 'fabric' analogy, Silence. Emri has closed the fabric into a ball, that only contains the Darkness)
Emri stands at the seed of the world.
She cannot enter the universe.
The leader of the Black Watch charge stands next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm

(i think i get what your saying. like a giant sheet. you put the ball on the sheet (The Darkness), "cut out" some of the sheet, and wrap the ball up in that? or maybe somthing along those lines. but im afraid the Darkness still can get out. in sense. there is anouther ball (the universe) on the original sheet. and the Darkness uses "radio" to connect to the universe, then teleport straight in. the fact is, the Darkness can still get into the world.
is this becoming, how many way is the Darkness going to get stopped, only to find a way around? or why doesnt Emri just talk to Sience? (even if it is using "radio" between the void and the universe.))

the Darkness still gets out, and into the world, continuing it's assult.
Silence speaks through the void to Emri "the universes are doomed Emri. the Darkness can now bend the rules, perhaps even better than the Gaurdians. im going to try and Seal an area off around the universe, i shall use myself to block off the Darkness. I Cant see anouther way.
this will not end the Darkness's entry, but it will slow them down.
but i ask one thing before i die. find the gaurdians, give them this. they live in the void, but you will only be able to sense them when you are close to them. security measures."
Emri sense somthing, almost tangiable in her mind, offered for her to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 am

Within Black Ghost's subconsciousness, Black Ghost has already fulfilled the method he used to become the Dracanian God of Death. All that remained was to finish what he started.
Black Ghost entered a temple where 3 people were: an male adult with lycanthropy, a teenage girl and a young woman. The adult speaks. "Why are you doing this? you've betrayed your own people!!"
Black Ghost sighs as he draws his bade and holds it with both hands, whilst pointing the blade to what is behind him on the ground. "I didn't betray them: they betrayed ME!!" Black Ghost slowly walks towards the adult, who creates deadly barriers that don't seem to stop him. the adult results to sealing magic of the highest order, but somehow Black Ghosts stops him.
Without warning or hesitation, Black Ghost moves at high speeds and slices the adult horizontally in half and and is crouched behind him with the sword in one hand and his other holding the ground. As Black Ghost looks at the adult, he falls in 2 and sprays is blood all over the 3 individuals in the temple. Black Ghost's sword is cloaked in crimson blood and his face and armor as well. the 2 others are terrified of what just happened in front of them. Black ghosts taints the young woman and seals her away so that she can be discovered by Aries in his adolescents. Black Ghost then kills the teenage girl, altering his past. 50% of the Dracanian populace flee from the planet, whilst killing the other 50%, except for 3 survivors: Khar'Zhore and two infants: Aries and Vrax.
Black Ghost spares those 3 and they follow the route the survivors took.
Black Ghost cleans his blade and places it on his back, but then--He transforms into his dragon from and levels the island. Black Ghost goes into a slumber in the pocket dimension. The rest becomes history.
Black Ghost's appearance changes from a dark knight to an armored ninja in an instant when he awakens. (Final humanoid form appearance (not changing again.): http://www.mksecrets.net/images/injustice/injustice-gods-among-us-scorpion-concept-art-01.jpg . my characters's doesn't have the gold though, it's red in color but mainly black entirely. But his eyes glow red.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 pm

When he looks up, the dealers have taken Necro and Khar'Zhore hostage and Aries and Vrax are in front of Black Ghost. Black Ghost realizes that as a result of changing the past of his people, the Dealers have become Aries's personal guard in Raztec.
Aries speaks to Khar'Zhore. "How could you betray me and Vrax? You were like a Father to us!" Aries orders The dealers to take away Khar'Zhore and put him in the Raztec Prison's most well guarded Dracanian cells. Aries speaks to Necro. "I freed you, yet you idolize the man who nearly wiped out our race? Such a shame!" Necro is taken away like Khar'Zhore. Vrax speaks. "You may have shown mercy to us both when we were infants, but we won't show that level of courtesy! Beg dance will be ours for what you did, Black Ghost!". While this is happening, Black Ghost learns that his sword has become the 2 short swords holstered on his back like armor "accessories." And that they can combine when you spin them together whilst swaying Shrike-Dracan. But desires to only do that as a last resort in combat. Black Ghost stands up.
Black Ghost's eyes light on fire in red flames. "I did what I did because people like you--" Black Ghost grabs his short swords and stab both Vrax and Aries in the chest at the exact same time and in the dead center. "Don't deserve to LIVE and control ME!!" Black Ghost removes the blades from their chest and teleports behind them instantly in flames. Black Ghost stabs both of them in the back without looking and from behind himself. Black Ghost removes the blades from Thier back and holsters them in Thier respective places on the back of his shoulders. Before escaping he ship whilst his 2 comrades are in prison, Black Ghost turns to both Aries and Vrax, who have fallen to the ground unconscious. "And my name isn't Black Ghost. The name is Rhye'Dor!"
Rhye'Dor teleports in flames and stands on a rooftop in downtown Ember, watching and waiting to strike at Raztec and The Dealers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 am

Rhye'Dor ckecks out his old crib, discovering that it no longer is abandoned and that is a bar. Rhye'Dar sighs and scales up a wall. As he is doing so, He hears about whats happening at Death Canyon from the locals below him and decides to avoid that fight, because it wasn't in his interest or goals.
Rhye'Dor sits on a ledge of a building and spots the Shattered circle Inn. Rhye'Dor speaks. "Hmmm. IF Anglachel and That Silence character are in Death Canyon, then I need to make sure that what happened while Anglachel was gone doesn't happen again! I need to keep on eye on Astra. Lets hope she has recovered enough for me to have a chat with her about Anglachel and who she is to have a connection with a former leader of Raztec's daughter enough to be abducted and beaten."
Rhye'Dor jumps off the rooftop and lands nimbly and silently in front of the Shattered Circle Inn. Rhye'Dor enters the inn but with caution in case of a trap or ambush whilst wearing a worn out black cloak to conceal his appearance to any Raztec or any of the Dealers that might be in the inn. Rhye'Dor sits at the bar in the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum