War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 7 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Daemon appears, mask torn off and revealing his glowing scar where his left eye is and his other scars, pins Arca's head to the wall with his left hand, coated is paralyzing electricity. Daemon pulls a modified arrow in his right hand and of which was the very arrow that temporarily took his eye. in his right hand is also a feather from Del. "And if it weren't for your loyal, bird-brained gryphon Del, You'd never have done so! And when I meet that most likely near-dead gryphon once again, I will have you watch as I kill him and eat his corpse like fried... *The feather turns to dust in his hand.* chicken!! And a demon never goes back on his word when a deal. is. made!!" Daemon puts the arrow away and lets go of Arca's head, walking away to sit atop a tree trunk.
Daemon puts his mask back on, and his face heals as it merges with his mask once more.
Daemon sits atop one of the trees, at the back of the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

As the gate finishes the dredge move away without a word silently drifting through the alleyways and streets of Ember
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Rose is still staring up at the clouds, she seems to be curious about what is going on

Arca laughs, "Kill Del, gryphons don't die very easily, their feathers are like armour, I see you kept the arrow, a souvenir I see....Besides it wasn't Del's fault, I was the one who shot the arrow....and you'll have to kill me first before I let you kill him"
Arca's golden eyes flash dangerously and Daemon feels the pressure build around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Daemon laughs slowly, the noise of his laughter builds up as Arca feels the pressure build around him and he feels as if his own throat is tearing itself apart as a result.
Daemon Laughs with a wide open mouth to the sky, as Crimson lightning strikes all around them and a thunderstorm occurs in the small area.
Daemon looks at Arca, smiling evilly. "Even the best armor can be broken. You should know that! But why would I keep the arrow that you shot--when I could use a modified version of the exact arrow to kill your Gryphon?!"
Daemon snaps his left fingers, and the rain turns to blood--but floats mid-air. The lightning gathers the blood into one massive sphere. The lightning enters the sphere and then shrinks to the size capable of been held in one's palm. It floats right into Daemon's left hand.
Daemon then uses the blood to blindfold Arca, keep his mouth shut and bind his hands and body like his legs.
Daemon smiles like an animal as he brushes off the blood from his palm. "You didn't think that electricity was the only trick I could do, did you!?"
The storm ceases instantly, and Daemon stares with glowing eyes through the cracks at Arca.
Daemon speaks. "That'll keep his mouth shut! it'll hold him, for now, so we best do what we need to!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Arca struggles
Arca's own eyes glow dangerously back at Daemon through the cracks, the air shudders
The ground trembles underfoot
Arca stops and looks around, a little worried now, since it isn't him making the ground tremble like that
Someone approaches the group, a tall man, his face hidden within the cowl of his cloak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:06 pm

The Titan's intel was obviously incorrect.
There were no Deathseekers outside Edge Gate, they were all inside the city.
the shot only hit the shadows wandering outside the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Above the Arha rises a single, lidless eye.
In the pupil of the eye is a halberd, easily recognisable as the Void Thirster.
The is a flash of violet light.
The Arha army, and the surrounding black shadows are pulled into the void.

At Ashton, a white door appears.
The sky slowly drains of the scintillating colours of the dematerialised shades.
(For those of you who don't understand void jargon, The Black Watch army left)

Out of Edge Gate comes a rush of Deathseekers.
All the army gathered, and is making a push to break through the Shadow lines.
They scream, and they slash at anything and everything.

Dolgur musters his remaining strength.
Over 2000 years of slaying the worst horrors in the void and this is how it ends.
And by Jove he'll take a few of them with him.
He ignores the shadows, taking their hits.
He blasts the city, absorbing a chunk of it in an arc away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Daemon pulls out a cell phone. He makes a call to an unknown individual, one of a female voice, but emotionally blank in tone.
"Is it done?" the female speaks. "Yes, my lord! Sovereign is now at you disposal, as ordered! say the word, and we will extract you, the 12 and the prisoner to Sovereign HQ! You army of the immortal and living dead stand ready to defend the flying island."
Daemon responds. "Has your partner in this mission indoctrinated the army and personal to wipe out the mortals populating Sovereign--quietly??"
The women responds "Yes, my lord! none shall know of your presence, nor of the 12's--ever! it'll be the perfect place to hide... and Arca will have nowhere to run if he escapes!!"
Daemon looks up. "Send a dropship to pick us up--quietly!"
The male responds. "Yes, my lord! I shall arrange for your extraction immediately!"
Daemon hangs up and puts away the phone, as he notices the cloaked man, with the presence of the shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Adar mutters, "And who might you be...mister mysterious man in the cloak?"
Calkara snaps at Adar, "Shut you trap immediately Adar!!"
Shard lands gracefully next to the cloaked man, and takes his wet cloak from him
The man smiles, "Thankyou, Shard"
Shard bows, "Welcome back Sir"
Calkara bows slightly, "Welcome back sir, were you successful in finding what you were looking for?"
The man sighs, "Not yet Cal...not yet"
Daemon notices that the man is younger than Calkara, probably the same age or just younger than Kassern
The beast has come

The Beast (Human form):
Age of Strife - Page 7 Fantas10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Daemon notices the drop ship landing nearby, hidden near the group.
Daemon lands near Calkara. "It is truly an honour to meet the one of which formed the 12." Daemon bows As he says this.
"I know that I should introduce myself, but discreetly is more to which we shall conduct this little reunion! If you do not trust my offer of taking you and the 12 somewhere more... Private to conduct business and so forth, then so be it!"
Daemon stands on the platform of the drop ship. "To of which, if you do accept my offer, friend: we head for Sovereign! A fine, flying island that I've liberated in the art of discreet murder!! You won't find a better place to go to rest, plot and observe the maggots called humanity from above! I even indoctrinated the militia guarding it to serve those who are friends of mine to tend to your whims; and to keep Arca on a tight leesh until you decide his departure to death, no matter when!"
"So what will it be, leader of the 12: gift the horse in the mouth, or take the deal to which has been given?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

The beast smiles, "You speak well Daemon...no need for alarm Kassern informed me of your name, and I must say your offer is one I will accept, friend...as for the boy we may want to take him unconscious so he cannot Identify this city's location or the methods needed to get there, just in case his gryphon decides to assist him in an escape, then Arca can identify where we are, even if the place moves around....by the way like I have informed the Twelve countless times, I do not need to be referred to so formerly, call me Alpha....it is good to meet you Daemon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Daemon bows in respect. "I am honored by your decision, Alpha. But may I ask: who will do the honor of putting the boy unconscious?"
Daemon places both hands behind his back and stands in attendance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Alpha sighs, "Relax Daemon, enough with the formalities....anyway, I hear the boy took out one of your eyes with an arrow, you look quite capable you can knock the boy out if you like Daemon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Daemon replies.'"It was temporary, Alpha, but yes: I am more than willing!"
Daemon walks to Arca and releases his metal snake, and uses it to choke Arca unconscious.
Daemon places his metal snake back into his gauntlet as it slithers back in, and places an unconscious Arca in a seat securely in the drop ship.
Daemon speaks. "Now then... Shall we be off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Arca gasps in air trying to breathe and struggles a bit, but succumbs to the strangling and falls unconscious
Alpha smiles, "Yes, we will depart..Kas!.."
Kassern looks up, "Yes Sir"
Alpha sighs, "Are all the Twelve here?"
Kassern nods, "Yes all the Twelve are on board"
Alpha and Kassern head on board

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:11 am

As Alpha and the 12 take their seats and secure the selves within them, the entance to the drops hip seals itself and Daemon stands in the cockpit Witt the two pilots.
"Onward to Sovereign, on the double!!"
The drop-ship gets into the air and begins to head to its destination: Sovereign.
Daemon stands in the "squad bay" where Alpha and the 12 preside.
"We shall reach our destination within the hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am

since the army of death seekers were not outside Edge Gate (Which is fine) the Titan doesnt fire one of it's planetary guns since it sees the army isnt there when it pokes through the clouds, and then pulls back.

The Reliant recieves an incoming message as well as Khalid and Jaheria on the Scout Eyes.
Josh speaks "from what your sensors are telling me Evelyn, the Blackwatch have left. Edge Gate tells me the army of Death seekers are up against some shadows or other, in which i have told the Eagle to go on standby, ready to jump in. but your task is this: find Anglachel, and Del. i want help for this curse to be removed, and they told me when we first arrived that there is someone who will be able to lift it. i want you to find them, whether they are on the Reliant, or still in Ember, and find out what you can about this person. i want to know what he/she looks like, where they might be, anything we can find out to help locate him/her and lift the curse. we shall then take it from there."
Evelyn makes a ship wide annoncment calling for the two (for those that managed to get evacuated from Ember, are now on the Reliant)
Khalid and Jaheria order the ISA soldiers to try and bring calm around the city, as well as search for Del and Anglachel, and bring them in to Khalid and Jaheria. they try and keep their distance from the walking dead, and only fire if attacked. then AND ONLY THEN.
Josh contacts Garrak "Garrak, where are you?"
"comander, good to hear your voice again. im on a Cobalt with the other leaders. we had to land in Ember before we could make it back to the Reliant."
"i take it the votes were too close"
"im afraid so commander. there was too small a difference between who would've been elected. we need to finish the election."
"alright, get them back into the city, and try and restablish some order. can it fly?"
Garrak nodes "but only just commander, the winds strong up here"
"do it, i would rather you be safly in the cruiser than walking the distance. get the election finished, then we shall worry about why on earth the city is flying, and all these dead creatures walking around"
the Rogue has been monitoring the weather patterns since the black clouds came. it calculates that the wind around Ember (i understand Ember is moving) will be calm enough in about an hour for ships to fly around safly.
S: Eagle is on standby to help Edge Gate. ISA begin searching for Anglachel and Del in both Ember and the Reliant. ISA try and bring control and calm in the city, and do not engage the dead unless they attack. Garrak and the leaders in the election return to parliment to finish the election. the Rogue works out that the wind will be moving at the same speed as Ember (since Ember is flying? yes?) in about one hour, which will allow ships to fly around Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 am

(It is stationary but above cloud line also people can freely travel off Ember through the gate that was built but getting back could be an issue also I should have stated that the dredge will not attack mere people but even if you conceal yourself to be as a common human they can find you and will come after you)

As the dredge stagger through the streets Hikari, the keeper and hidden make way to the gate finding a way down into the under land of Lorden.
Hidden conceals the rest of the gang.

Once in the underland Hikari send hidden and eyes off to scout ahead
placing a hand on the keeper everyone else drops down dead
The Keeper sighs deeply becoming one with the ground
moving into the earth itself

Hikari to Yami no ko stands alone walking along through the forests into EdgeGate
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

By now, all of the armies of the Void have retreated back into the void.
Except for Dolgur.

He is surrounded, and he knows no one is coming to rescue him.
Using the last of his life force, he musters one final attack.
the air around him turns, and all within a 10 mile radius starts to melt.
Then he releases his control, and the area explodes.

When the light, heat, and wind die down, the world in the blast radius has changed.
Everything man-made and magic was destroyed, leaving a nice, tropical rainforest.
The only thing that escaped was a slither of building on the far side of the city, and their inhabitants.
Everything thing else died.

In the centre of the rain forest, the corpse of a small child lies curled up in a ball.
It is Dolgur's final form before he died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Hikari feels the blast shaking through the ground
Running forward trying to get out of the forestry
Jumps to the top of a tall tree to see afar
nothing but forest for miles

Last edited by Hikari to yami no ko on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:27 pm

(this only happened around Charn, in a 10 mile radius. I didn't think you were there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

(Bummer I thought you were in EdgeGate)
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

(Cause if you were, you'd be dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Alpha sighs
Shard looks at Alpha, "So no luck in finding your other half, sir?"
Alpha forces himself to smile, "Not yet Shard, but the time will come"

Anglachel luckily made it to Ember before it began floating
Del has recovered from the void and is eager to go and find Arca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Daemon speaks "we've arrived." As he says this, the entrance into the dropship opens, and where they are is as Daemon described Sovereign: an island oasis in the sky with technologically advanced cities turned to ghost towns.
Daemon, alpha and the 12 have arrived in Sovereign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum