War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 18 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 am

"Alright, we will carry out the scans, but im afraid you cannot come on board. We will take theron over, and as we scan him we will send you the results. You may make requests from here."
One of the medics injects theron to heavily sedate him, and they then take him outside. They put him in another cruiser and take him up to the reliant.
Aleria can see what is going on via a screen, and any results the scans bring up automatically come up on anouther. They first begin with an MRI, before going onto other advanced scans. Aleria has audio contact with the head medic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:10 am

As Aleria looks at the results of the MRI, she is purely speechless. "Impossible... this indicates that there is no... brain activity. But...!"
The images of the MRI results shows that his body is literally different from what would've been expected, as his body is literally both repairing itself and decaying, briefly showing no activity, then a sudden burst of activity. In other words: The MRI conveys the possibility that Theron... is actually dead (literally), yet not dead, as signs of brain activity are near nonexistent, but show high amounts of activity in the hive-mind he has access too, cloaking this fact by making it appear to be nearly abnormal to the trained eye, and normal to the untrained eye.
The ISA's attempts to test their weapons against the nests proves little results. Nothing changes, as it naturally repairs itself with the virus, but is slowed down when high-concentration of heat strikes it (energy, like the munition shot by laser weaponry (plasma, electricity, highly condensed/concentrated heat, etc.).), signifying that the only way to do any damage to any of the nests is to incorporate a combination of Laser-technology in weaponry with advanced thermobaric weaponry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:34 pm

all fighters with lasers begin firing at the complexs, and the large cruisers with plasma guns begin firing as well. the rest of the cruisers and fighter concentrate on defending the fleet. they continue firing as they try and pierce their way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

the ISA search for any signs that Theron is part (ally/supports) of the hive. immediatly they lock down the area in case he is prone to switching sides and attacking. they carry out the rest of the tests in nearby rooms accordingly. after which they get ready to return him back to the Scout Eyes to begin more tests with Aleria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 pm

The black cloud grows bigger, swirling dangerously
The wind picks up, it, and batters Oziah around a fair bit, the centre of the cloud is absolute chaos, the pressure there is overwhelming, enough to crush a person to dust
Oziah cannot see anything whilst in the centre of the cloud, it is like a constant sandstorm there, you can barely see your own hand in front of your face, but there is something strange about the centre of the black cloud.....but Oziah jus can't seem to work out what....
Adar looks at the drones, "I see you are all connected to the control of Omega, under his power, this virus of Omega's is most interesting...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Omega speaks as his body deteriorates and rematerializes in front of the drone he spoke through.
"Oh, but you should know by know, considering your telepathy: I AM the virus! These drones are apart of me: a breed of my DNA and blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 pm

***(Continued...)***
Reports of the hives in Edge-Gate being destroyed come in on all channels--both on the surface and on ISA comms. Description details of armored soldiers with high tech known as The Sovereign Black Guard Corps. (I'm D.B.G.C. with SBGC, cause well... Sovereign military doesn't need mercs.)
Whilst The ISA slowly manage to nearly destroy the hives they fire upon, A swordsman of the SBGC manages to destroy the hive's hearts with a blade meant for destroying the supernatural, then more of the SBGC destroy the alpha nest revealed--successfully taking out both the nests in Edge-Gate and Charn in one very well organised plan of attack, as they surprisingly had only a few casualties when dealing with the demons and the virus. This too is reported on all channels.
The SBGC that were involved are extracted via Sovereign dropships and they return to sovereign, to regroup as they were ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Adar winces slightly as his own mind jolts as Omega's mind shifts its location really quickly (materializing in front of him)
Adar recovers, "Your mind is infected by this virus, which makes sense if you are the virus itself, I must be careful, if I linger too long in your mind my own mind will become infected, and that mixed with telepathy like mine, would be a dangerous thing"
Adar smiles slightly, "I didn't come here searching for Shard and Kassern, I know where they are, for I teleported them from the ship where they were captured, instead I'm here to remove a threat to the beast.....you Omega....."
Omega feels his flesh tear open in places, where deep cuts, open up and begin bleeding badly....
Omega looks at Adar, and captures a glimpse of the tip of a dagger, concealed in Adar's long green cloak sleeve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Omega "laughs" as his body heals via consuming a drone through touch. it enters Omega's body and his boy reveals blackish crimson  veins that look like leech-like intestines at a glance, which fade away. "Then you should've brought the rest of your "family"--!"
Adar is pinned to the ground by many, many drones. "And by the way... there is more than one way to infect someone. Touch, breathing, etc. In other words: You're risking your very existence by coming here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:14 am

Adar struggles, and a great pulse of energy is released throwing the drones off of Adar
Adar stands green eyes glowing dangerously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 am

Omega's right hand is near Adar's abdomen, slowly entering Adar's body. Adar notices this as he feels something holding one of his internal organs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 am

Adar staggers coughing up blood
Adar stares into Omega's eyes, his green eyes locking with Omega's
Omega notices that Adar's eyes are showing genuine pain, then notices that his hand is still embedded in Adar's abdomen
Adar tries desperately to pull his eyes away from Omega, but Adar's mind has locked onto Omega's, trying to focus on it
Adar notices why he can't break the link his mind is trying to make to get into Omega's mind, it's just like the spifire's magic, stronger when you've been stabbed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 am

Omega laughs as he realizes whats going on. "I see... when I consumed that corpse of a black spitfire, I earned its abilities--in other words: When I consume... I learn, adapt and grow in power."
"Now then... time for you to reveal everything you know... inside your head!" Omega draws his dagger and stabs Adar via the top-right hand side of Adar's ribs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 am

Adar winces and staggers to the ground, falling away from Omega's grip, and hence Omega's hand is removed from Adar's abdomen
Adar coughs up blood, and quickly goes to reach for the dagger to pull it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:43 am

As he grabs it, he is attacked by a brief electrical strike coming from the dagger, but remains intact.
Omega pulls out the dagger after using it to break the upper right of Adar's rib cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Adar winces as his rib cage is broken
Adar finds it painful to breathe
Adar's green eyes flash dangerously, and faster than lightning, a long thin blade goes straight through Omega's chest
Adar stands holding the blade's hilt (it was the blade concealed in his sleeve)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Oziah soldiers on.
He burns the air around him until he can see clearly, and forms a bubble out of his flames.
He reaches the centre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 pm

As Omega grabs Arda's blade with his hand, a light occurs, surrounding both Arda and Omega. A bright light around Theron also occurs, and around Aleria as well. The light fades, and all 4 have disappeared.

The 4 find themselves in the heart of the Omega Nest, Aleria standing far behind Theron, whose in his attire. Omega stands in front of Theron, and Arda is pinned to the ground, his blade lying next to him.

Omega speaks. "Theron..." As Theron is about to attack Omega, Omega holds his dagger in his hand like he is giving it to Theron. "You are the one I chose... To prove that Humanity isn't dead!"
"This virus, this curse... it was all a test of humanity's strength. Sovereign's military rising up in aid, the ISA still aiding this world, and You and Aleria attempted to develop the cure."
"All this is the result of the tasks I placed upon you! I have judged, and thus... I have learned. Humanity isn't weak. It may be mortal, but its heart will never die! Thats what makes them what they are... and why they deserve a second chance!"
Theron is bewildered, as well as Arda and Aleria. Theron replies. "What happens now?"
Omega replies. "Simple: You choose humanity's fate! Will you allow the virus and curse to remain, or will you save them? But in order to choose--You must take my place!" Theron takes the dagger and speaks. "You may be pure evil... but even you deserves redemption. And this... is the only way, isn't it?" Omega nods slowly, grabs Theron's right hand holding the blade, and Omega forces Theron to stab him in the heart.
Omega's form return to his human form as Daemon, Shocking Adar, Aleria and Theron, Realizing that Omega was really Daemon from the very beginning. 

Daemon speaks as his body fades to sand-like dust in an incredibly slow pace and he sheds pools of tears, "My greatest regret... is killing my family, my friends... and killing myself. And I am proud to know... that you will undo my mistake. Theron... Live!"
"I know that I don't deserve to be mourned... but I even failed the new friends I made...*Daemon looks at Adar and walks to him.* "I wish... I wish that I didn't turn my back on you all! I wish--I wish I didn't abandon her! Tell her: Tell her I'm sorry. For everything!" Arghast, The hermit, Erica stand, smiling at Daemon, who looks to them. They all say goodbye to the 4 and fade away. The nests turn to dust, and the demon's and their realm return to normal. The curse and virus is destroyed, along with the creations of the virus, except for Theron.
Daemon continues, talking to Aleria. "Take care of Theron... Please...!" Aleria replies. "I will... Daemon. I will."
Daemon sobs as he says, "Thank you.... Thank you...!"
Daemon walks back to the centre of the purged city and looks to the sky. "Its.... beautiful. The world is now at peace." Theron, Aleria and maybe Adar have already started weeping whilst retaining their posture. Daemon looks to Theron and Aleria. "I'm sorry. But you deserve... you deserve to weep!!"
Theron sobs, "Daemon....!" Theron goes to walk to Daemon, but Aleria clincgs to Theron, telling him without words that its too late.
Daemon speaks. "This isn't Goodbye... I will always be there. I hope..."
Daemon's body is halfway gone, "I hope that that this world redeems those who were betrayed... and that you, Theron... Protect them all. Even the 12. Even Alpha. All deserve to live, no matter what they've done!!"
Daemon removes the dagger, it still intact, like his full-length jacket w/cowl--even his sheath for his weapon and his attire. Daemon sheaths his dagger and says, "This is my gift to you, Theron... I choose you to be the Omega!"
"Remember me for this moment...!" Daemon closes his eyes, and finally smiles for the first time. Theron speaks. "Be at peace, Daemon..."
Daemon replies, "And may you, Theron Mortis, find peace and forgive me..." Daemon salutes to Theron, Aleria and Adar. Daemon's body turns to dust-like sand and floats into the breeze, still smiling. Daemon's attire evolves to Theron's style of clothing.
Theron and Aleria fall to their knees, weeping heavier. Theron holds Aleria in his arms. Theron says with pride and certainty as he cries, "I forgive you, Daemon. I forgive you..."
Theron's new attire and gear replaces his own, making him the new Omega, only not as an enemy... but as a hero.
(For the attire specifications, see http://lokonia.forumotion.com/t15-theron-mortis-codename-omega). (Oh, and please read this whilst listening to the soundtrack "Sandman confesses" from 0:50 'till the end, so that you may feel a little more emotion to this. i know I did... I wanted to cry...Sad )

Last edited by The Omega on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Adar looks shocked, and replies a sad tone in his voice, "I cannot shed tears, for I do not feel things like a human does anymore, for I am deceased, I only live because of the beast, and yet my existence is a sorrowful one, as are all the Twelve, we live for a purpose and then we die, some of us may not even fulfil that purpose, but know this Daemon, you fulfilled your role in this world, I only hope that I fulfil mine....The Twelve forgive you Daemon, Kassern wishes you well and declares that you should be at peace, a worthy man, that Daemon is, he says.....we are still your friends Shard tells you"
Adar breaks concentration, "Farewell Daemon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Adar sees Daemon standing in front of him.
Daemon hugs Adar with brotherly love and tells him how proud he is of Adar, for standing against the darkness and proving that the 12 are still alive at heart. Daemon then tells Adar that he is now a spirit that only the 12, Alpha, Theron and Aleria can see, as they were the ones who helped him fulfill his role in life and be at peace.
Daemon tells Adar in a request to take Theron and Aleria with them and to befriend them... as they shall help them in fulfilling their roles in this world too. Theron and Aleria stand behind Daemon as he says these things, accepting that this is what Daemon wants them to do... as a friend would.
Daemon lets go and takes 2 steps back. Daemon smiles as he says, "I will fulfill my promise to you and the 12... as I will watch over you all like I'm there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Adar nods, "Join us, then....not as members but as friends, but I hope that you will not share the fate of the Twelve"
Adar suddenly looks away from Daemon and the others like he is hiding something, and it's troubling him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Daemon speaks. "I know. We don't need to know, and we won't ever ask. Because what are friends for?"
Theron speaks. "Like Daemon said: All we want to do is to help you, the 12, Alpha, fulfill their roles in this world... and to find the peace that you deserve."
"Our fates are sealed. But yours isn't, no matter how much you think it is... You may only exist now because of the beast, but you STILL are alive! Just like me, Daemon and Aleria." Theron stands in front of Adar and grabs his shoulders. "But please, for your own sakes... don't disregard your own humanity because you died. And besides... Daemon was given a second chance at life. You can have that chance too."
Theron lets go and Daemon speaks. "Let us go back to our friends. Adar: lead us there in your own way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:11 pm

(aside) Nice, Omega, I loved it. This next post is for you and Anglachel.

"Touching. Most touching"
Daemon, Arda, Teron & Aleria. hear a voice in their heads.
"I agree with you statement, you know. Humanity is not weak. We learned that last time. But humanity is cruel. Strip away their world and what are you left with? Malice. Greed. Vengefulness. I know this. I have seen is happen countless times. That is why I cannot let you leave. You stand in the path of Justice"
They see the Ascetic of the Lidless Eye.
He stands in their way, and his gaze is fixed upon them.
"This time. It's you or me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Adar staggers back and collapses to the ground breathing heavily, heaving large breaths in, his broken ribs making this painful
Adar keeps his eyes focused on the ground, trying desperately to cope with the strong mind presence
Adar glances over at the others, it all seems helpless now, or is it?... Adar suddenly sets his jaw stubbornly
Adar teleports the others away forcing his own mind to free them from this area
Adar collapses to his knees gasping, "I will not let you harm them"
Adar looks up his green eyes meeting the Ascetic's
The Ascetic can see sheer determination and strength behind those green eyes
A small drop of blood drips down Adar's face, coming from his left eye, the strain is evident, but the determination is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Suddenly, a massive pod crashes into near where Adar and the Ascetic stand.
Daemon speaks to Aleria, as Theron drops to the ground lifeless. "It's awake!" Daemon picks Theron up, "Theron and I are no longer alive, and this we must go."
Aleria is teleported by Daemon atop a building overlooking the pod as Daemon and Theron fade from existence.
The ascetic and Adar begin hearing music coming from the pod that's so loud, it make you go death in seconds, but they themselves don't go death.
The pod door flies right off and flies straight into a ruined building with enough force to destroy it outright. A person, looking exactly like Theron but with glowing robotic eyes in quasar red, except his armor is more advanced and his full-length armored coat w/armored cowl looks more armored. His muscle-mass is more bulky but slim.
The soldier steps out of the pod, cracks his neck and walks, stopping in between Adar and The ascetic.
The soldier speaks to the ascetic. "Your story sound like how lucifer got banished because of the fact that he believes that humans shouldn't be treated like gods, as his father wanted them to. So did many others, and look what happened to them!"
"What you spoke of... Isn't justice. Justice doesn't justify war and murder, especially since the planet your declaring war on knows nothing of you! Your arrogance and pride is so overwhelming, your own people resort to asking the darkness for help! Justify that, because I may be a few minutes old, but from where I'm standing... Your people are the ones who are what you claim humans to be! So why don't you put in a cork in it, 'cause no-one's buying what your selling, you egotistic terrorist!"
(Aside) The soldier's name will be revealed soon, and if you picture what his voice sounds like, he sounds like Michael Ironside as Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum