War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 3 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Daemon enters an abandoned smithy, modernized with advanced weaponry and parts.
Daemon looks at his gauntlets and removes them. He then dismantles the gauntlets and removes the blade-claws, and does a strange process that merges the the blades into one: creating a red blade meant for a Ninjatō. he then uses this blade to forge a guardless Ninjatō with the red blade he created and with a black handle.
Daemon uses the parts for a rifle and combines them with a sheathe, turning it into a gun-sheathe that is black with a dark red bottom. Daemon sheathes his new weapon of choice forges a mask to obscure is upper face, nose and eyes that is chrome-black with red edged detail.
Daemon realizes that he can't wear clothes that will need to be replaced constantly, so he makes a new one and uses his genetic make-up to allow it to self-repair itself, consisting of a "black japanese style overcoat" with a red shirt underneath, long black pants (business-style) and black shoes with armored tips with the sole and "under-foot" of the shoe is red. He also wears armored black gloves that appear to be normal.
Daemon then shaves his beard off, dies his hair dark red, but leaves 2 black steaks of black hair--the red hair spiked backwards and in an airswept manner--the black hair styled as horns at the front.
Daemon equips his mask and laughs briefly, in an evil manner.
Daemon goes back to his gauntlets and assembles them, equipping them above his clothing. Daemon meditates with his sheathed sword--learning how to fight with the sword and the art of Iaido.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 pm

While meditating, Daemon's mind envisions his time in the "asylum"-- and watches as his corpse is experimented on. it is revealed to Daemon that what happened is similar to what happened to the 12, but his case is different because of lacking a actual heart. Daemon watches as his body comes to life, even though the anti-"paranormal" barrier is around the asylum.
Daemon's mind then takes him to the prison cell: the true Ultima Mortis in his opinion.
He sees himself trapt in chains he can't break, creatures created by his darkness, and the seals of fake identities waiting to be play their part. Daemon realizes that he's the cause of the Ultima Mortis "virus".
Daemon's mind finally takes him into a black/white room, his Father within.
Daemon finds a sacrificial dagger on a table, grabs it and says. "You turned me into this... And I thank you for it. Now, DIE!!" Daemon embeds the dagger right into his father's head and watches calmly as his father falls to the ground and a pool of blood surrounds him.
Daemon awakens from his meditation and returns to the group (Kassern, Viper and Dryn.), sword in sheath and in hand and says. "When do we depart?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:37 pm

the mansion is surrounded. no one enters the room for a few minutes, but cruisers float around watching in, as well as a couple of light fighters.
Khalid (who is now all a-ok) asks the gaurds what is in there. and ask the crippled guy. Khalid evaluates the situation (unless the lidless eye guy does somthing), and then comes to a descision about this strange entity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Shard looks cross, "We should have departed about an hour ago, Calkara is not going to be happy that we're late, he's probably steaming enough as it is"
Cythnar smiles, "Never been very patient that Calkara"
Kassern sighs, "We will depart now, we'll reach Calkara and the others tomorrow"
The group quickly begins to depart
Shard disappears up into the trees, to watch the group and act as a scout if they need warning of enemies up ahead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 am

Daemon remains silent, gripping his sword hard to the point you can't grip it any harder.
He walks from the back of the group, sometimes eyeing Shard if he spots her, and the rest eyeing the ground in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:39 am

Shard suddenly appears straight in front of Kassern, landing gracefully, "Enemies ahead, they are on horseback, guards from the black prison, there is quite a number of them, at least two dozen"
Kassern frowns, "I see...thankyou Shard, how far ahead"
Shard whispers, "Close enough to hear your voice Kassern"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 am

Daemon appears behind Shard facing towards the black prison guards--sprinting at a high speed, and stands in a fighting stance that is leaned forward and well balanced. Daemon, holding his sword in his left hand, grabs the grip of his sword with his right hand, and the sword point in a 45 degree angle down forward.
Daemon's eyes glow through the small "gaps" in his mask and smiles, with evil intent. Daemon's left pointing finger places itself on a trigger on the sheath, near the top of the sheathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:55 am

Cythnar isn't far behind Daemon, "Who's going to be the first to meet my blades?!!"
Kassern nods, "I'm sure we can take care of two dozen or so guards"
Shard moves quickly and targets one of the guards, running one of her blades straight through his back, twisting it a little, then tearing it free, taking with it a good chunk out of the guard's back, she then knocks him dead off his horse
Shard grabs the reins and sets to work spooking the other horses and attacking more guards, causing chaos in what was meant to be an organised party of guards on horses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 am

Daemon pulls the trigger, and in seconds at the sound of a bang, Daemon is sliding metres behind a dozen of the guards, his blade drawn with blood. He sheathes blade after wiping it off, and the moment it sheaths completely with a brief sound, a dozen guards end up exploding in blood, their bodies cut into pieces at the exact same time. the dozen guards Daemon killed fall to the ground dead in unison.
Daemon doesn't bother looking, as he listens to them fall off their horses, covered in blood and running in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:12 am

Cythnar has eliminated a good half a dozen of the remaining guards
Shard has finished killing the others guards, so now only two remain, the commander of the group and his right hand man
Shard has set about collecting the surviving horses, chasing them down...she is finished with this very quickly, and brings them back to the group trotting behind her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 am

Daemon looks at the survivors and holsters his sheathed Ninjato on the left side of his waist.
Daemon draws his side-arm, points it at the right hand man, and shoots him. He then points it at the commander. "Anyone else I need to kill, Human degenerate fool?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:27 pm

The commander looks unafraid, "We are merely a signal, now the black spitfire's know where you are, they have smelt our blood being spilt"
Kassern swears, "Hurry, make haste....we need to move from this area, before...."
Kassern is tackled from the side, by something fast moving....Kassern feels a dagger pierce into his chest, it doesn't kill him, nor does it draw much blood, instead it makes Kassern's mind scramble
The one who stabbed Kassern smiles, "How simple it is to read another's thoughts, and work out their weakness.....unfortunately for  you Kassern, I had to pierce a vital point, or I would have needed to sift through dozens of thoughts and memories"
Kassern notices then that the dagger has pierced his heart "Cythnar, get the others and go, quickly....leave me!!"
Cythnar hesitates, "But Kas..."
Kassern winces, as he feels a presence in his head, "I said go!!!...and all of you break your telepathic link to me, or he'll overpower your minds too!!"

Last edited by Anglachel on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

(continued)

Cythnar gets the others going, but hesitates again when he looks over at Kassern, fighting against the black spitfire's power
Kassern looks at Cythnar his ice bue eyes cloudy, his voice pleading...."Please, just go..."
The black spitfire chuckles, "Your weakness is so simple, it is the method in which you previously died isn't it, your story Kassern is a sad one, but you're right, no one ever did love you, that's why it happened, betrayed weren't you, then when you came back you refused to kill the one who killed you, your too soft hearted Kassern, revenge and hatred is how you twelve linger on, and have something to live for!!....too bad you won't be continuing here, welcome to anguish Kassern"
Shard leaps into action her eyes white, she wrenches her two blades straight through the black spitfire, twisting them to break his rib cage, then twists it again to send it plunging through the black spitfire's heart, "you know nothing of real anguish, not like we do!!"
The black spitfire drops dead
Shard quickly kicks the black spitfire's body aside, and kneels next to Kassern, raising him into a sitting position, "Kassern?...you can get up now"
...Kassern doesn't respond...

A Black Spitfire:
Age of Strife - Page 3 Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Daemon appears in front of the commander, whom he had pinned to a tree with his metal snake before being forced to flee.
Daemon heartlessly stabs the commander to death with his sword saying "That's for Kassern, you twisted abomination!!", then quickly sheaths it and takes his metal snake back into his left gauntlet  He then lights the corpse on fire and walks towards Shard.
Daemon crouches beside Shard. Daemon places his hand on her shoulder sympathetically. "We need to go, Shard..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Shard shakes her head sadly, "I can't let Kassern die, I just can't....he's family, the black spitfire didn't figure his weakness out, and even if he did, he didn't use it....and the secret of Kassern's weakness died when I killed it"
Cythnar senses something, "More Black spitfire's are coming, we'll be dead if we linger here any longer, I'll carry Kassern"
Viper and Dryn come running to the others, "A cave not to far from here, it has a tunnel leading close to where we meet Calkara, it is also within a clearing the Black spitfire's dare not tread, for it crosses over a large river"
Shard explains, "Black spitfire's cannot linger in water for very long, because of their electrical type energy used to read others thoughts, through their metallic weapons, which are electrified, enough to stop a heart from beating, if they wish"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Daemon goes to the corps of the black spitfire and carries it. "I need food."
Daemon walks away from the group and heads towards the cave. "This is precisely why we need to go. We'll do what we can for Kassern, but right now--MOVE YOUR ARSES INTO THE CAVE, NOW!!" Daemon sprints to the cave--which he learned the location of by quickly reading Viper and Dryn''s minds-- with his next meal in tow on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Viper, Dryn, Shard and Cythnar carrying Kassern head quickly for the cave, as the forest erupts with black spitfire's, all growling, but they steer clear when the group crosses the river
The forest is on fire, but spitfire's love the heat
The black spitfire's pace along the shore line, watching the group escape, snarling and crackling with electricity

The group reach the cave
Cythnar lies Kassern down gently, "Come on buddy, you've had worse wounds than that, Calkara would never forgive me if you died"
The black spitfire's dagger is still embedded in Kassern's heart
Shard grips the handle and gently pulls the dagger free, it zaps her hand, making her drop it, and it clatters to the cave floor
Shard glances at Kassern, "I know he is still alive, I can sense it...but I fear for him, there is two ways a member of the Twelve, can die either their weakness or giving up themselves and dying"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Daemon is already eating the black spitfire's corpse, and is actually finding them as a "delicacy". Daemon points with one of its arms, half-eaten. "Then give him a reason to. Get in his mind, wake him up, I don't know! the only reason I'm not comatose is because he got into my head! maybe it'll work with all of you guys in there. Then, I can get to work on this *Daemon points to his meal.* things's dagger and see how it works. that way, I'll be able to prevent the normal guards from following!"

Daemon continues to eat the corpse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Kassern suddenly gasps in a large breath and sits up
Kassern mutters, "I thought that dagger, would stay in my chest forever, thankyou..."
Kassern looks around, "Where are we?....and is everyone saf...."
Kassern trails off when he spots Daemon, "What are you doing Daemon?"
Shard smiles, "Kassern you're up"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Daemon turns around and notices Kassern up. "WHAT!? *Dameon face palms with the corpse's other arm, the upper half eaten.* All we had to do was remove the dagger... what kind of simplistic method of "resurrection" is that? *mutters the rest.* If I had a nickle for everytime..." Daemon englufs the rest of the arm.
after finishing eating the arms, head and neck - Daemon begins eating the lower body, starting with a the most valuable organ of the human body (male-gender wise).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Shard goes pale, "I'm going to skip dinner tonight"
Shard walks to the mouth of the cave and scouts around, "The Black spitfire's are still there"

Kassern smiles, "Things aren't always complicated, but I was expecting to be dead right now, did the spitfire run off or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Daemon speaks after giggling. "Well, Shard actually managed to kill it, we got ourselves in here to cut them off from their attempt to kill us, and I am eating the spitfire's corpse right now--WHICH IS SPLENDID IN TASTE, I must admit, after SOOOO many years of cannibalism, I've never come across anything as Delicious!"
Daemon has finished eating the (you know what) and starts eating the corpse's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Shard goes out to get some fresh air
Kassern rests for a bit
Viper keeps the fire going
Dryn makes himself some new arrows for his bow
Cythnar comes back from hunting, "Nothing here, the Spitfire's have scared everything off"
Dryn glances at The Spitfire's dagger, "Looks like some form of energy runs through that dagger, looks like lightning to me"
Dryn picks it up, "Unfortunately after you pull it out of a victim the dagger dies, as this one has....or it would be frying my hand right now"
The dagger has turned black and has gone cold to the touch, "Quite useless as a weapon, it isn't even sharp, and it is now way too fragile, one hit and this thing will snap"
Kassern mutters quietly about how Calkara is going to skin him alive for being late
Viper laughs, "Kas....stop worrying about what Calkara will do, you forget about Alix, I'd be more worried about that then Calkara if I were you"
Kassern pretends not to hear Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Daemon is eating one of the corpse's feet when he hears this. "Whose Alix?"
Daemon swallows the foot and drinks some of the water from the river.
Daemon repeats himself. "Whose Alix?"
Daemon begins eating the other foot, since he has finished eating both legs. (he's a fast eater--and a conveyor belt in eating.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Kassern looks at Daemon, "I think I'll go get some fresh air too, watch the fire Viper"
Kassern gets up and leaves the cave
Viper tries to hide a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum