War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:32 pm

with difficulty, they suddenly find themselves in a gigantic hangerbay. the lights are very low, and they struggle to stand up as the gargantuan (how ever it's spelt) shipt hurtles towards the planet. directly above them appears to be a massive ship inside the hangerbay, though it is very hard to make out anything, as the lights are very low for some reason.
people run around the place, yelling orders. a few dimmed screens can be seen with people operating them. there are a number of mentions of "redirecting power".
Suddenly they hear a voice from behind, "WHO YOU?!"
they turn to see a very strong fellow, with a massive scar on his bald head holding up his small gun which looks simular to a pistol.
"WHO YOU?! YOU NOT MEANT TO BE HERE" he shouts, but can barley be heard.
they hear anouther more timid voice, and a thinner slightly short man steps forward. "Minsc! hold your fire." the man steps forward and holds his gun up. "what is your purpose here?! you have 4 seconds!" his voice though more timid, seems to hold more authority.

Rose and Anglachel find themselves in a big ship that has low lights. and two security guys have come up and asked who they are.
(ill get to Rhye'Dor in the next post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Aerrow speaks, "We heard a call for help, we came to see what we could do"
Rose nods
Anglachel draws her blade, "The question is who are you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

the thinner man hesitates. "MINSC!"
the large man sees the thinner one lower his gun, and approach the two of them.
the thinner man speaks "WE NEED YOU TO GET INTO THOSE SEATS OVER THERE NOW. YOU WILL KNOW WHY IN A MOMENT!" he points over to what may be a wall (though hard to tell)
Minsc (as you may have figured by now) quikly runs over and picks Rose up (as gently as he can), and pushes Anglachel over to the seats with his other hand, forcing her to run.
the seats look comfy, and have these large bar across the top which look like they are meant to come down. a few other people are already sitting in some others.
the thinner man has vanished.
the two men think the new guests are not dangerous, and the bigger one is now forcing Rose and Anglachel over to some seats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Rhye'Dor finds himself in a small hanger bay with low lighting. a number of small strike craft are lined up each side of the wall, and there are the long single lined track along the middle (presumably for the ships). behind him is a pair of double doors, big enough for the stike craft with a small window in the middle of each showing anouther pair of doors on the other side. down the other end is a singlar mansized door made of metal (slides across). as well as a number of stations with screens, levers and button, which look like they control this small room.
along both walls are a number of seats with men and women lined up along it. they push up the bars (like the ones on roller costers) holding them down, and pull out their pistol shapped weapons. in military fashion they take defensive positions surrounding Rhye'Dor. some of them aim their weapons, some of them stay behind cover. one of the men yells (because it is very noisy) "WE REQUEST CEASE FIRE ACT 4. WE DONT WANT TO FIGHT, OR EVERYONE WILL BE DEAD. PLEASE STATE YOUR INTENTION HERE. I REPEAT..." he repeats.

Rhye'Dor is in a small hanger bay. some men and women saw him come in, and have surronded him, asking for identification, and not to fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

(silence there are three siblings Aerrow, Anglachel and Rose, but no matter....I'll get Aerrow to go home)
Aerrow leaves, and heads off to tell Astra that they are safe
Rose and Anglachel look slightly nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Krodrus climbs to the tallest point in ember.
He looks out over the desert.
Krodrus wonders why this planet is so important that the Arha have to be slaughtered to protect it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Rhye'Dor speaks. "My name is Rhye'Dor. I'm here beause I heard a distress call from somewhere within the vicinity. And if you don't want me to kill you, then lower your WEAPONS NOW!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Anglachel and Rose are seated
Anglachel looks slightly suspicious about the whole thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:23 pm

some of the men are hesitant. at Rhye'Dor's demand. some lower their weapons immediatly. other hesitate, but lower them and begin returning to their seat, but all still have their weapons at hand.
"you may want to hold on sir" before they reach their seats, there is a huge jolt.
<<<<------earlier<<<<<<-------
Anglachel and rose sit down, and Minsc pulls down the bars before going into his seat. a second or so later small lights start flashing along the ground in front of them. *BANG, BANG BANG* some large metal covers suddenly start coming down, one after anouther along the seat, followed by a small hiss. each one with glass on the top to see out.
each one comes down, except the last two, including Minsc's.
Anglachel sees Minsc's cover is half down. he pushes it up, and grabs the one next to him, pulling it down for the woman sitting there. he then returns to his seat, and slowly pulls his down.
a loud alarm goes off, and yellow lights flash. a loud hiss of air can be heard. Anglachel can make out a huge door as the spinning lights shin on it.
Minsc's cover is almost down. but the huge doors been to open up and down. Minsc takes a sharp breath in, and then clamps his mouth shut, before finally closing it the last inch, and appears to fall unconsious.
there is a huge woosh, and a huge object, which can barly be made out in the darkness starts going through the huge doors into space.

summery: the men and women with Rhye'Dor think he is not a threat, and there is a huge jolt before they get to return to their seats.
Anglachel and rose are seated under these air tight covers. Minsc almost dies as big doors open into space, and a huge object starts going through them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Rose looks frightened
Anglachel wonders what the heck is going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:23 pm

those on the planet look up, a very quiet rumble is begining. the ship can now be seen better. they watch onto the spetacular site as a huge pair of doors open from the side, and a ship starts emerging from it. the people then relise the scale of this ship. it stretchs for approximatly 3.75 KM.
thats right, a giant ship, is coming out of an even bigger ship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Anglachel and Rose wonder what a ship that big is doing here
Anglachel puzzles over what these people are here for (in terms of Minsc, etc.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 pm

This reminds me of a time in the original forum when my character became a gargantuan-among-planets Dragon-like BEHEMOTH! THIS MAKES THIS JUST AS KYOUKUGEN AWESOME!!!
Rhye'Dor notices the massive ship, and awes and ponders about its killing capability. Rhye'Dor then does something he's always wanted to do: go into outer space. He does this by literally ramming through the walls of the station--then sealing the hole, and "swims" in deep space.
Suddenly, his moment of fun ends when something rams him into the planet. Rhye'Dor realizes that he is been brought back to the surface of the planet... by a ASTEROID!!
***5 minutes after he enters the atmosphere and still stupidly pinned to the asteroid***
A women in a cloak stands atop a small-scaled mountain top somewhere in the region and spots Rhye'Dor falling from orbit 3 miles to the south of Ember. The women opens up a holographic interfaces that acts as a map. The women speaks. "Okay... target found. Calculating trajectory, and... got you!" The women hops on a hidden hover-cycle and travels a Mk. speed towards Rhye'Dor.
***20 minutes later***
The women arrives at a massive crater. the asteroid has desintergrated and Rhye'Dor is in the epicenter on the ground. His mask and hood burned to a non-recoverable state, and his face revealed.
https://servimg.com/view/18361994/8https://servimg.com/view/18361994/7

This is my overall and final character appearance change. Besides, now he gets to show that he does have a... "mark".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:34 am

Rhye'Dor slowly gets his baring on what just happened, when the women standing just outside the crater. The Women speaks loudly. "Rhye'Dor! You've got a bounty on your head and its time earn that bounty! For me to earn, anyway!"
Rhye'DOr looks up and sees her remove her cloak.
The moment he lays on on her face and body (so to speak), Rhye'Dor mutters to himself. "I like her already! That, and she's my kind of woman that I want!"
The woman speaks. "So then... will we be doing this the easy way..." The woman draws her longsword and holds it with both hands like a samurai. "Or the hard--"
Rhye'Dor interrupts. "Oh, I think I'll take the hard way if you don't mind. LETS DANCE!!" in a moment, Rhye'Dor holds one of his Katana-Broadswords in his right hand and is just in front of her. "Your name, fair and dangerous maiden?"
The woman is confused slightly to his mannerisms. "Shai'Ra! my name is Shai'Ra!!"
Shai'Ra takes a couple metres worth of a jump backwards and the two  engage in a sword fightt that Rhye'Dor considers as "bonding time".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 pm

(actually, Rhye'Dor was originally on the capital ship coming out i understood... oh well, he was on the planet Smile)
the large hanger suddenly lights up, as the capital ship's engine burst into life. it smashes into the side of the hanger bay leaving a large amount of damage, but makes it out. the site is spetacular, on the front side of the capital ship, what look like 2 giant floresent tubes on the ship's side suddenly light up, and a bright green light emerges from it, and seems to "grab" onto the larger ship. it begins rotating the larger ship, it then starts pulling, aiming it more towards the edge of the planet. *BOOOM* the two lights burst, and the capital ship starts falling behind.
S:the capital ship gets out of the titan, and tries to aim it at a more acute angle to the planet. but its tractor beam blows up for an unstated reason.

the giant hanger bay doors close, but there is a large hole on the edge of the wall, sucking out air. a loud hiss, and a bang can barly be heard over the now building rumble. Anglachel sees a small ship in the hanger bay suddenly release from one of the walls, and its fiery engine provides some more light. it pulls a long, thick metal pole out from the wall, and goes over to the hole. the pole begins going through a tube attached to the ship, melting inside. the liquid then comes out the other side, and the ship begins smearing it onto the hole, followed by blast of a very cold gas, instantly solidifying it. it soon has the hole closed up, and returns to the wall which it was attached to.
S:there was a hole in the Titan, it got patched up.

the rumble in Ember builds, and now the Titan can be seen clearly, as well as the Capital ship as it laggs behind. (see character descriptions for the Titan's description. yet to officially design capital ship) huge landing gears emerge from the giant ship, flames begin forming around it's nose, as it enters the atmosphere. thrusters underneath the titan start appearing in small bursts, aligning the trajectory.
S: the titan begins entering the atmosphere, causing an intensifying rumble on the planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:59 pm

the rumble builds, and everyone in Ember can hear the loud rumble. Even, for those whole listen, you can hear it from the otherside of the planet.
The titan's front thrusters start burning brightly to slow it's descent. a great gush of wind blows the clouds apart, and sweep through ember as the Titan enters the atmosphere towards the desert.
the room goes completly dark in the hanger, and now nothing can be heard except the now violently shaking bay. *BOOM* the front of the ship hits the ground on an angle to the left side. a massive explosion rips the front left landing gear off, and it hurtles through the air. Anglachel and Rose are helpless as the jolt flings them in their seat. if it was any harder, it would have dislogged their necks. *BOOM* the back of the Titan bounces violently as it hits the ground, and there is anouther bang as the front lands on the ground again. it skids violently across the desert floor, and stops only after a near full minute, only a kilometer or so from the begining of some canyons the suddenly come out of the ground (metaphorically).
S: Titan crashes in desert, next to a very presice line of canyons.

Anglachel and Rose black out, and awake to the dark hanger bay, their ears ringing. a few people are running around, some people in reflective clothing can be seen moving along the line of seats, checking people's conditions. Minsc stands in front of Anglachel, her and Rose's covers lifted.
"Seat stay." he says as he points his gun. "wait for Khalid"(cah-lead). the thinner man soon returns, he looks over them both for injuries, but decideds that Anglachel's cut on her forhead isnt enough to worry about, especially compard to other's injuries.
"explain who you are, and how you got on board. we dont usually take kindly to people transporting on board without first identifying themselves." as he asks this, there is a whirring, and suddenly the main lights come on. Anglachel now relises the scale of this hanger. ITS HUGE! it stretchs about 750m across, and 400m high. (roughly). then half the lights flicker and go out, leaving even lighting across the whole place.
S: Anglachel wakes up, to being asked who she is, and how she got here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Anglachel checks on Rose, who is slightly dazed but okay
Anglachel clears her throat, "I'm Anglachel and this is my younger sister Rose, we heard a distress signal and a call for help, and thought we could perhaps lend a hand, so I teleported myself and Rose here, only to be put in seats and almost have our necks broken, now it is my turn to ask questions, what is something this big doing here, and why?...who are you people and what is your purpose here?"
summary:
Anglachel explains who she is and how she got to be there, then asks why the ship is here,and what it is doing, and in turn asks who they are (Minsc, etc), and their purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Rhye'Dor is handcuffed to the very special handcuffs that he made for himself, and is now in Shai'Ra's custody. Rhye'Dor speaks as they power walk to the crash site. "Why are we going there? shouldn't you want to be collecting the very-high-bounty on my head!?" Shai'Ra speaks as she holsters her sword and and uses her strenght and bare, gloved hands to make sure Rhye'Dor keeps walking and not escaping. "Well... if there is loot there and stuff, you can't just leave the opportunity and walk away, right? besides, its not too far from here."
Rhye'Dor laughs a little as they are now a couple hundred metres away from the crashed ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 pm

As the ship crashed, a small scanner detects something.
Sadly, the scanner was ignored due to the more pressing matter of the imminent arrival of the ground.
What the scanner detected, though, was quite intriguing.
It detected a lone man kneeling in the desert, meditating.
The man got up as the ship crashed beside him, and walked away.
Rhy'dor and Shai'Ra now meet this man.
He is tall, he wears a grey cloak and has a long beard. He weilds a sword twice as long as he is, and a halbeard strapped to his back.
He calls out to Rhy'dor & Co.
"I would prefer it if you would leave this ship alone"
It is Krodrus

Summary: Krodrus met Rhy'dor and expressed his objection to the looting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:38 pm

"You’re jumping forward quickly. Until we know where we are I’m-" and almost as an answer, he stops, receives something on his little intercom, then continues.
He sighs, takes a moment. "This is the ISA Rogue. A long term war ship. This ship was meant to go round all the way to the back of the enemies’ space. But evidently the warp didn’t drop on time. I don’t know why we are here, but I do know that we are far too far away to return home."
as he speaks, the hanger bay doors open, and the low sunset light comes in. "do you know those guys?" he points out to the open desert. Two small people can be seen on foot approaching, but then stop and meet someone. They are about 4km away.
S: this is a giant Titan (for war) that is a long way from home. Does Anglachel know the people in the distance?
<<<<<<-----earlier<<<<----------
(I’m moving back in time a little, the people on the ship would have done something before Rhye and Shai get too close), the ship looks very small in the distance. They see some smoke coming from the front left side, and the back. It soon stops (the smoke that is). There is a rumble which builds, then lowers a little as the other capital ship enters the atmosphere. It goes off a number of kilometres, and picks up the broken off landing gear. At the same time a cruiser slides out the back of one of the launch points, and takes to the air, almost hitting the ground as it leaves. It then goes round the front and starts hovering.
The capital ship comes over, and places down the landing gear close next to the smaller cruiser. There is a loud whirring, and the capital ship starts lifting the Titan with the remaining tractor beam, and the Titan’s thrusters underneath come to life as the Titan lifts, and the cruiser places the landing gear underneath, and secures it. The capital ship then lands right up next to the Titan and the cruiser returns inside the Titan.
S: They put the landing gear back on.

A Cruiser launches from the Titan and flies over, it hovers about 100m away. It appears to have weapons, but they hang loose, like there is no one operating them. A few people can be seen standing on the ship looking out towards the small interaction, but make no move

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Anglachel looks at the people in the distance, "I know some of them...others I haven't seen before, anyway....if you aren't in need of any help, Rose and I have something we need to do..."

Aerrow stands outside the gates of Ink Heart, it is a well developed city, with electronics and guns...quite futuristic....
Aerrow goes to explore the city further
Aerrow walks right into a conflict zone
Aerrow avoids bullets by manipulating the air, "What the heck is going on here??"
A man drops dead beside Aerrow, his head knocked in
Aerrow looks at the man, "A soldier from Charn??....this is going to be trouble, there is a war going on here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Rhye'Dor suddenly hears something coming from Ink Heart... like a signal to summon a monster. a demon wolf. its sound a whistle, yet like a war horn.
Rhye'Dor transforms into his true form and breaks his shackles against his own will as the animal within him, his "true form's conciousness", instinctively grabs Shai'Ra and tosses her onto his back.
Rhye'Dor runs at high speeds towards Ink Heart... smelling the fumes of war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Krodrus lowers his sword
"...pleased to meet you too"
Krodrus walks towards the Titan muttering about manners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Rose waves at Krodrus
Anglachel suddenly gets an uneasy feeling, something is not right...blood hangs in the air...

Rhye'Dor arrives at Ink Heart, many people lie dead from both Charn and Ink Heart....a tragic scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 pm

A figure staggers to the ground near a large city wall
it is an old city, the wall is crumbling, but this is where this man was born
once this city was full of laughter and joy, back then it was called The City of Azroth, but then someone tried to take control, and wanted power above all else, and in order to gain that power, fear was used, bringing a large beast into the city, however the beast had plans of its own and betrayed it's so-called master, and attacked the city, bringing it to ruin...yet people still live here, here.....in The City of Bones....it was here that Zedd was born and raised, alongside the dry bones of his towns people killed long ago by the beast
Zedd coughs a bullet wound deep in his throat, he has travelled far from Ink Heart
Zedd looks at the tattered brown book in his trembling hand, it contains the City of Bones' story, ever detail Zedd can remember, for he was there when the beast struck, and he knows where the beast is....
in a last effort Zedd tries to inform people in his book where the beast is he writes:
'The beast no longer slumbers, it has awakened and smelt blood, the beast waits in......'
there the words ended as Zedd breathed his last and succumbed to join the bones of his ancestors.

Aerrow hears talk about a strange man from a dead city, a man by the name of Zedd, who had been in town recently, but was fatally shot and seen quickly leaving through the city gates,
Aerrow sets to work investigating, trying to avoid the conflict in the city
summary: The city of Bones was original Azroth, Zedd is from the city of bones, and has a book recording it's history, he knows the beasts location, but due to being injured and close to death...dies, before he can write it down in his book...
Aerrow investigates this after hearing about Zedd from the Ink Heart townsfolk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum