War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 8 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 am

Kaythis stirs at the mention of Talons.
"You go on. I'll deal with Talons"
The beast heads into Ember, and Kaythis counts to ten, very slowly.
Kaythis screams a battle cry and charges at Anglachel, who just entered the clearing Kaythis is in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

the army defending the Titan leaves to help quell the riot.
an hour later, there is a loud bang, sparks from various points throughout the ship, and huge rumble which can be heard in Ember. the great Titan heaves, it's thrusters roar into life, its power fully returned, ready to take on the world (metaphorically). it lumbers across the city, and Garrak comes down, and starts calming the crowds a little, telling how there is nothing to worry about, new leaders who have learnt from our now dead ones will rise to take their place. also with a mighty Titan as an ally, they have nothing to worry about, for the Titan provides great protection. blah blah blah, calm calm calm etc etc etc.
the crowds gradually start calming down, at least no havoc, but people are still concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 pm

A ship appears in the air with a massive image of a holographic display on its side, showing towards he people on the ground. It draws everyone's attention as it turns on and a deep, cunning voice speaks, revealing that Krieg is on the display.
Krieg speaks "People of Ember. Members of ISA. I am Krieg, and I'm the man responsible for killing 3 of your city's leaders--of your precious government. This is only the beginning. With me..." The "camera" reveals that Krieg has hostages, consisting of the entire parliament of ember - captured by the strategist in secret with the rest of Mroeg's entourage aiding him to do so, under Krieg's orders.
"With me are the rest of the cowards, liars, tyrants and thieves that your trust so completely to keep you safe. To represent you." The aircraft drops dead bodies in body bags to the ground. They contain Krieg's victims that he killed.
"All of you, and the 4 cities, make me sick! Hiding from the sins of your governments. Your anscestor's mistake of massacring an entire city of innocent people because of been afraid that thier royal families were murdered near the city. You never bothered to try and change, because your too insane to get out of your repeated daily routines of your insignificant lives!!"
Krieg reveals a detonator switch. "If anyone attempts to acces this aircraft, or even attempt to call for help... I will kill the hostages!" The holographic image shuts down and the aircraft cloaks, hiding somewhere, docked onto the ground of ember.
Krieg reveals himself as the serial killer responsible, and comits an act of terrorism by taking the members of Ember's government hostage with aid of his entourage and threatens every one, including he ISA,'that he will kill them if they try to save them by blowing up the aircraft they are trapt in--the same aircraft he broadcast his message from.
To make it interesting, he made the aircraft harder to find by using cloaking technology and by hiding it in the streets of Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 pm

somewhere, the ISA start scanning with the advanced scanner from the Reliant to try and trace the ship. (please see character bios) they make progress, and manage to track down to the general area where the ship is with about a 20 km radius. the Reliant starts scanning, although it cannot be seen, and actually hasnt been seen since it first help the Rogue enter Lorden's atmosphere.
note, if the scanner happens to point in the direction of the ship, it is garurenteed to find it, and the reliant can make missile lock if it wishes.
it starts scanning every road and ally, and should have them all scanned in less than a few hours. any movment by the ship will also narrow it down greatly.
a few fighters and Cruisers, start flying around searching, although they dont have means of dectection other than radar (but more than just a circle with dots), and visual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

In a moment, one of the ships or cruisers spots the hostages on the ground, to a massive comm. device.
Krieg, standing in an observation deck of a cruiser, speaks to the strategist.
"Is the "bomb" planted?" The strategist replies. "Yes, champion. All that is needed is to push the detonation switch you have!" Krieg replies. "Good! Now then--" Krieg speaks to everyone in Ember via the mind.
"This Krieg. I speak now just to say... You've been played! The hostages were never the ones on camera, they were the 200 hostages I ahd placed. Trapt with a bomb in the parliament building!" Krieg pushes the switch in his hand and tosses it to the ground as the parliament building of Ember, along with 200 hostages, explodes as a result of a rigged airship placed on or in the Parliament building.
Krieg's cruiser, with his entire entourage onboard, leaves Ember and heads towards  the entrance to Altorin Chasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 am

Krieg suddenly is attacked from behind, with great force, which throws him completely off his feet, the sky darkens overhead
Krieg turns to find a little girl approaching, her eyes a threatening green colour
The little girl speaks in a cold voice, "How dare you come into my village and kill at your own will, how dare you take the lives of others, they committed no wrong to you"
Krieg looks at the little girl and recognises it as Rose
Krieg feels immense power coming from Rose, enough that it feels like it is crushing him
Rose yells, "Be gone from this place, this world and cities have suffered too much, but you forget one thing, how foolish of you Krieg.....these people are cursed they will return, we who are cursed do not stay dead.."
Rose teleports quickly to Krieg's side and slices a decent cut across his chest, and stabs her dagger into his arm pinning it to his side
Rose teleports again and the force of it throws Krieg a further couple of metres
Rose appears again with a large bow in her hand, and shoots accurately two arrows into where Krieg's eyes should be
Anglachel spots Kaythis
Anglachel sighs and walks unafraid towards the charging Kaythis, drawing her two daggers
Anglachel draws up her hand, the ground shifts with the hand movement throwing Kaythis aside roughly
Anglachel smiles sheaths her daggers, then leaves with Del, disappearing into the sky

Last edited by Anglachel on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Kreig starts laughing as he lowers his head and leans against a wall, blood pouring from his eyes, arm and side. Krieg speaks. "I know all too well about the curse. Funny thing is, it was all part of a plan... a plan to meet someone like you! In fact, I had no idea you were capable of been this powerful. And to think you got this far at such a young age...! Its impressive." Krieg force his arm out of his side and uses his uninjured arm to yank the dagger out of his arm. As it heals, he painfully removes his blinded eyes, which turn into closed eye sockets that look like a massive scar in the shape of an eye with a scar around each eye... and glows red.

Krieg pulls out a syringe of mutated Altharian DNA. "Oh well..." Krieg stabs the syringe into his chest, specifically where the heart is. He doses the entire contents of the syringe, and when there isn't a single drop, he removes it.

As he gets up, he feels an urge of pain and falls to his knees and his hands are on the ground, his skin and body ripping apart. A light is created from his body, as he roars from the pain, and an explosion occurs on the cruiser, specifically in Krieg's quarters (Isn't an actual explosion.).
There, standing where Krieg was, is a big, bulking, Werewolf with black fur--and with eyes of pure red aura, his nostrils and the inside of his mouth glowing in the same manner. He wears Krieg's gauntlets and grieves armor and has Krieg's gear in his posession. He notices Rose, and roars at her, ripping open the hull with his bare, armored claws and jumps out, runing on all fours at high speeds towards Altharia.
The werewolf (Krieg, now also known as Daemon, without armor or clothes... and without the ominous glowing and a lacking for fur. But it works.):
Powers rise - Page 8 Werewolf-dave_00310533

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Suddenly, a pre-recorded hologram message of Krieg activates, standing in front of Rose.
"Rose--the moment I somehow by accident read your mind when I first entered he shattered circle inn days ago and thus saved the life of Arca, I knew that I would inevitably meet you in person. But to do that, What I did in the past hour was my way of calling you out, to have a reason to "confront" me.
But there is something you should know. When I foresaw this, I had a dream of the moment you would attempt to take my life! And as such, where income from is a prison worse than hell and purgatory: I was born in Ultima Mortis." The message turns into a AI of the cruiser that continues the message.
"But right now, you assume that I fled from this cruiser. You would be incorrect.
Krieg has hidden himself on or in the cruiser, hunting his entourage and this vessel's crew.
It is paramount that you tame the werewolf before they do. Failure to comply of to fulfill this act of kindness will risk the lives of everyone on and off this vessel."
The AI hologram deactivates as Rose hears clangs in the ventilation ducts and screaming crew members being killed or eaten outside the room where Rose is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 am

Rose reacts and teleports to the noise
Rose spots Krieg (werewolf) just as it spots her
The pressure of the power emanating from Rose increases
Rose draws another dagger from her sheath, she has several, they are small but sharp
Rose teleports next to the werewolf and pins him to the ground with gravity
Rose drives two daggers into his front paws/hands then another two into his back legs
The air shudders under Rose's movements, as she teleports a small distance away
The Werewolf gasps for breath but no air comes, and his senses become slightly clouded due to lack of oxygen
Rose accurately shoots several arrows into the werewolf's neck further pinning him to the ground
Rose casually strolls over another dagger ready in case the werewolf attacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

Krieg closes his eyes and growls. His hair rises up like he's been electrocuted and his claws break the armor around them and harden like metal.
Krieg's forcibly removes the daggers from his body with his mouth. Once he finishes, he opens his eyes, and his power begins to build up.
The strategist appears with Lynch-King just 5 ft. behind Krieg, waiting to kill him. Krieg turns his head and growls. He slowly defies gravity and Lynch-King goes to stab Krieg in the head. Lynch-King's head is grabbed by Kreig, using both hands, and he snaps his neck, Killing him. The strategist pulls out a big knife, stabbing him in the head. as he lets go, Krieg pulls it out and uses the knife to behead The strategist.
As both drop to the ground lifeless, Krieg's power builds up even more, and he finally stands tall on the ground.
Krieg turns his head to Rose and speaks. "You call that taming?" Krieg stabs the knife into a wall and lets go. He begins to walk towards her calmly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Rose looks unafraid, "Taming can only occur when the master or leader is recognised by the other, a dog can only be trained if it understands it's position, if it was to believe that it was head of the pack, it would never submit to be tamed, and an untamed animal soon, becomes savage...."
Rose's eyes stare coldly at Krieg (werewolf), as he approaches, "You are intent on killing, but you will soon discover I am not easy to kill"
The Werewolf receives six arrows in the chest, fired at rapid speed from Rose, each arrow hitting its mark accurately
Rose teleports forward and slams her foot into the Werewolf's face, the force of it sends him flying backwards
Rose appears a few metres away her dagger drawn...waiting....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Krieg lands against the wall behind him, slowly recovering as he rubs his face from the been kicked. Krieg speaks. "Yet, you do not understand where I'm from. In Ultima Mortis, Its more like a prison than a realm. Far worse than Hell and purgatory, where thee only way to survive is to kill those that have turned into savages and beasts themselves. Before I became Krieg, I was branded and tortured for a thousand years before They turned me into what I was before. When its over, you barely remember your catalyst's past--and I can't. only a given name is what I remember. They named me Krieg--and that is my name. But now... I'm both Daemon and Krieg."
Krieg walks towards Rose. "I have no intent on killing you. But the two on the floor? they betrayed me. They intended to kill me regardless of what you may think."
Krieg sits down and speaks. "But if you really think I intend to kill you, then do what you intend... but I'm not gonna be a mutt that you can control!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Rose looks pained, "I do not wish to control anyone, no...I can't do such a thing not after.....[Rose stops mid sentence]....what do you plan to do now that you are here?"
Krieg notices the coldness in Rose's eyes falter slightly and reveal a deep sadness behind the uncaring stare, he senses something lingering behind those eyes, but he is unsure what it is
Rose sighs and the sadness leaves as quickly as it appeared
Rose sheaths her dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Krieg picks up Rose and takes her to the cargo hold. He puts her down in front of the observation deck and stands beside her. In front of them is an army of demon-looking creatures that resemble werewolves. Some are bare-haired and thick-hired, others resemble a fire demon in skin and horns. Others also look like green goblins sith spikes and thorn-like tips on their bodies and others that are aquatic in nature, but not entirely dependent on water. The classifications are, as Krieg states:
Grunts (earth--warrior type with super-strength and master skill in all forms of combat, except for stealth and long range.) (distinct color: dark brown.)
Archers (pryomancers-- fire minipulation for long range to life range attacks of fire with super strength to enhance Thier power.) (distinct colors: red and yellow.)
Assassins (Poison--have 6 arms with blades coming from their knuckles, have super strength and agility and the ability to camouflage so that they can attack from behind with great success every time, except for magic users with the ability to see through their camouflage.) (distinct colors: Green and black.)
Healers (water--not fighters. Have super strength for self defends and can heal both the wounded, injured and resurrect their dead comrades.) (distinct colors: blue and white.)
They are known as "Arkhahnians" and are only take orders from Krieg, as he is their master.
Krieg speaks to rose. "This is what I intend to do: do the right then and lead an army that can aid the good against evil... But first, This cruiser is heading for the 5th city that you don't want to know about because its isolated itself completely. If you stay, you get to be the first person besides me that has entered the city. Soon, though, The city will be revealed to Lorden." As he says this, his body structure transforms to a humans, but retains his werewolf appearance.
(Note: the Arkhahnians' eyes glow gold.)

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:09 am

Rose looks around at the Arkhahnians then speaks to Krieg, "The beast has awoken, and he searches for something, when he finds it, darkness will come upon this world once more, and a horrific war will come to pass, worse than we have ever experienced before, worse than the last time the beast was here....I will stay...this 5th city sounds most interesting"

Rose's eyes (colour) at their most powerful state:
Powers rise - Page 8 The-ho10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Kaythis, unexpecting an attack of that sort, takes the blow from Anglachel.
She gets strait back up and chases.
When she dissappears, Kaythis stops (obviously).
She uses a Void swear-word and searches for any clue as to where she went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaythis finds a large brown/golden feather
Kaythis looks up just in time to see something disappear into the clouds
Anglachel smiles at Del, "Good reaction there, thanks for that...now to catch up with Arca and his captor, they'll be closer to the twelve's dwelling now"
Del speeds up a little, understanding the urgency to do so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Krieg replies. "Excellent! Now then... Imp's upgrades should kick in...Now!"
The cruiser jumps to the highest mk. speed, stopping just a couple miles near the Altorin chasm in a matter of seconds.
Krieg speaks to Rose. "tell me... have you heard of Althari?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Rose nods, "I've heard stories of the area, but I never thought it was a city or anything, just thought it was a tale to tell the young ones to scare them a bit....stories about the creatures who dwelt here, and how they liked to prey on misbehaving children, a myth"
Rose laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Arghost, who is actually the first Arkhanian, stands next to Rose and speaks. "The strategist, the guy Krieg killed, was from there... and he was the only one who was a human. The rest aren't human-ish--they are intelligent creatures."
Krieg speaks. "The inhabitants that poulate Althari hid the city *Krieg points to the mountain* within an illusion that appears as that mountain. *Krieg stops pointing.*"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Rose shudders slightly, "Intelligent creatures, like ones who could eat humans?....is this where you guys are from?"
Rose senses someone's presence, "One of the twelve are here, it's a scout!"
Noticing that he's been seen, the figure curses silently, "Darn, girl!"
The figure quickly begins to attempt to escape, but slips from his position and falls near Krieg's feet
The figure appears to be injured slightly, and holds his arm painfully
Rose looks at the young man, positioned near Kreig's feet, "Members of the twelve have identification tags, a symbol of their group, it is worn as a necklace around the members neck, it should have his name on it"
Rose draws her dagger and quickly finds the necklace, holding it so Krieg can see, the young man not daring to move with Rose's dagger resting under his chin
Rose reads the name engraved on the back, "Dryn, is his name, by the looks of him he was injured earlier by the werewolf (Krieg), where are the other eleven Dryn?"
Dryn chuckles mockingly, "I'd never tell you that, girl..."
Rose sighs, "In the meantime I need you alive, your tongue is sure to loosen after some....persuasion"

summary: Rose and Krieg encounter a member of the twelve spying on them, a young man, not exactly human, by the name of Dryn as his necklace of the twelve identifies him, Rose asks where the other eleven are, and Dryn refuses to answer, Rose concludes that she needs Dryn alive, and needs him to talk

the twelve's necklace
Powers rise - Page 8 Pewter11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

"As i have made it clear friends, can we please consider peace first. I can assure you the commander is preparing for war, but he will not bring the ISA until we at least thoroughly look at peace." Garrak has been discussing with the edge gate and ember leaders over the last few days about helping prepare for the coming war.
The edge gate leader speaks up "if i may interject. It looks like we are in an infinite loop. We cannot realistcally consider making peace until ember has new leaders. Nor can ember hold out against our enemies until it has new leaders, without the ISA as edge gate is preparing for an inimate attack. May i propose anouther solution.
Garrak, your pursausion skills are undoubtably exceptional, but may also have been the reason you kept us on this endless loop about peace with the other cities. May i suggest the ISA help quelling the crowds in ember, and the voting process"
Garrak smiles, "i think you have made the best suggestion so far..." The meeting continues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Aerrow sighs as he looks around Ember, "This place needs a new leader, but even the nobles have been killed, it will be tough finding one"
Aerrow heads for EdgeGate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Arghost interrupts. "Much as I love to watch this unfold, but to answer your question...? No! we kind of...manifested...*Arghost points at Krieg.* From his power! literally!"
Krieg speaks. "The creatures were human, but something occurred long before the events that brought the curse and before the beast's "defeat". Lets just say the people there were... mutated. As intelligent as they are, I think you'll find them to look like... werewolves."
"Oh, and...*Krieg speaks to Dryn.* I know a Arkhanian Grunt who is the only interrogator we have. His name is Drax. And I think he'll like to have your.... tongue and legs as a part of his collection. If you want to live and talk, I suggest you tell The little lady what we want to know!" Drax appears with a bunch of humanoid legs and doing something creepy with them. Drax notices Dryn and speaks. "Is he--?"
Arghost and Krieg yell at Drax at the same time "YES!!"
Dryn speaks. "YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Drax walsk up to Dryn, grabs Dryn by the legs and goes to drag him into the "Torture" room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Dryn looks slightly frightened but not much, "But you don't understand I don't know where they are, they are constantly moving...the last I saw of them was in Charn, when I was given my scouting mission, I'm the eleventh member of the twelve, what else would you have me tell you?"
Dryn kicks violently and escapes from Drax
Dryn nimbly gets to his feet and gets ready to dash for the exit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum