War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 13 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:02 am

Anglachel sighs, "No one can full get rid of Raztec, because they will just keep making new soldiers, and when I say making I mean that Raztec soldiers are not human, they never have been, if anything they are semi-human....I have tried to destroy Raztec numerous times, yet my attempts have failed, because all they need to do is make a new Raztec order, and appoint a new leader, and I'm right back where I started......and I have my own reasons to hate Raztec....something I shall not go into at this precise moment in time.....Anyway.....it is a great honour to meet the former head of Raztec, call me Anglachel if you know that name, Talons is used only by those who do not know my name, and only know of my actions, in regards to opposing the law.....I apologise for trying to kill you, and I congradulate your efforts to sabotage Raztec, also, Dragan is not dead, he will return....it puzzles me a little how you know my true name, but no matter....it is nice to meet you Fenris, and I indeed have heard the rumours about you....
I am heading for the exit, I have explored the void long enough...

Anglachel continues towards the exit, wondering how she will get out....does she need to have the approval of the aha, or a member of the black watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 am

Fenris speaks as be walks past Anglachel. "When we get back, say "Hi" to your friend Astra for me."
Fenris heads to the exit with Anglachel.

Last edited by Fenris Rhydor on Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 am

Anglachel smiles, "Do you mean Astra?....I shall tell her that you said hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

Silence falls over the Arha.
There are mummers to Adayu.
The the darkness is upon them.
It falls on the first ranks like a plague.
Disorder is everywhere and no-one knows what is going on.
The first line of Senais counter-attack.
Light pervades the area and the darkness is assaulted with elements that can only be imagined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:39 pm

the darkness continues attacking, and enless blanket being ripped apart by the Muramasas. and the new gate appears, but nothing seems new. Silence then begins working up the barriar bit by bit. it is harder than expected in his form, but he makes progresses.

as Anglachel and Fenris approach, they see that the battle has already begun, though they struggle to see the darkness properly, it seems unless they get some help, they will not survive trying to pass by.

the darkness begins to close in from behind them, they are trapped, the clock is ticking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Anglachel looks at Fenris, "we need to find a way out...though unfortunately we cannot leave the way we came in"
Anglachel looks around for someone to ask about getting out of the void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:07 pm

The Girl that earlier attacked Anglachel runs past them, screaming a war cry and wielding a glaive and her claws.
She disappears into the darkness.

The Front line Templars re-organise.

"...Sharpen the mind.... And the sword will follow..."

The Ascetic of the Rearing Steed links the minds of the Templars and Sensais.
Together they strike a blow at the heart of the Darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Anglachel looks for Krodrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Anglachel doesn't find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Anglachel waits, hoping to find a way to get out of the void soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Fenris patiently waits for Krodrus alongside Anglachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

a draft of air blows past them.
a portal to the world has opened, and Krodrus stands beside it.
"You need to leave. It's not safe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Fenris looks at Anglachel "Our "ride"... Has arrived!". Fenris looks at the portal.
Fenris goes through the portal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:56 am

the arha begin to get pushed back by the darkness, their numbers declining, but still holding on.
a visible barriar begins to form, inching its way across the gate, bit by bit.
the darkness doubles it's effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:03 am

Anglachel nods, "Indeed"
Anglachel exits out of the portal and returns to Ember
Anglachel senses a threatening presence, one she recognises all to well......
Anglachel wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm

The Arha in the front ranks retreat
A group of Sensai create a wall, in an attempt to slow the darkness
The Ascetic of the Rearing Steed takes a moment of recover
A single eye appears above the battle field
It's gaze wilts everything, and pierces anything to the core

"...the future is simple. It is judgment that is clouded..."

The gaze of the eye banishes the darkness it sees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Wed May 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Hikari to Yami having monitored several wavelengths coming from the Void
notices a small flare as something/someone breaches the connection
sending Eyes and Hidden to find out who or what it is
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:23 pm

time passes, gradually the defenders numbers start declining, the darkness grows stronger as more of it comes. the darkness manages to take down the eye (or what ever creates it).
both sides closly matched, but the darkness proves to be stronger with more control over other elements from other universes. and also the numbers of the darkness clearly much greater, and never ceasing. at no point does there seem to be a gap in the it's lines.
but none the less, the defenders continue holding on, and they now start getting pushed further back. their numbers less than half. and the gate is half done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 am

Fenris's Sword creates a sound that only he seems to hear. that sound seems to tell him that he needs to speak to the 4: for it is of great importance.
The sound stops. Fenris enters the Pocket dimension.
The 4 stand in front of Fenris ass his clone reverts to his ghostly power and returns into his body, now knowing what the clone had done.
Fenris speaks as he notices Highbarose's corpse. The 1st sighs. "Azura did that to him. Hes become a dragon and has started to breed corrupted black ghost essence into this pocket dimension."
The 2nd speaks. "This means that the demon Lord's power is now capable of growing from within the very prison we placed ourselves to maintain--so that Black Ghost brings about a new form of evil and darkness--one of which from the island."
Fenris speaks. "I know! The clone's memories said so." The 3rd speaks. "Then you know what you must do."
The 4th steps forward. "You must slay this dark dragon. Do this, and you prove that you are worthy of truly becoming a member of the 4's race of human-dragon hybrids."
Fenris sighs. "Very well. If I am to truly become a member of your race--(Fenris takes his sword from his back and draws Shrike--Dracon from its sheathe he holds in his left hand, thus equipping his arm-sheild as well.) Then I will slay this dragon."
The 1st speaks. "This is your only test. Since you returned from the void, there is only 1 that you require to become the 5th. But once you've fulfilled this task, return to us: there are things to be done and things to be revealed to you."
Fenris turns around and notices a massive building--and spots signs of the dragon. Fenris enters the building.
Fenris realizes that it is only a room... and the dragon has nowhere to go.
The dragon, Azura, Roars at Fenris. Fenris goes to slay t the dragon Azura.
A battle begins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 am

(I made it (in the pocket dimension) that 6 hours in the physical world is like approx. 3-4 days in the pocket dimension (that was an example. Since the pocket dimension has no sun or moon, time in the pocket dimension moves slowly-- hence forth, why the 4 referred to the pocket dimension as the ultimate prison for dragons and the demon lord Black Ghost.).), Fenris's battle will take a very long time.)
Fenris's battle with the dragon has gone for days. Both are near losing their ability to use their magic. But Fenris, even though he he's nearly "out", sprints with his sword in-hand.
Azura swipes his tail at him, but he counters by jumping on top of it and scaling Azura's tail.
Fenris uses the 4th's technique to get onto Azura's spine. Fenris sprints to Azura's head when Azura manages to breath out his fire. Fenris uses his arm-shield to create a massive wall of energy that shield him and knocks the flames back at the dragon. as Azura is stunned by his own fiery breath, Fenris negates his arm-shield's ability and jumps. Fenris activates The 1st's technique, Dragon Mode, to be able to have enoung power to slay the dragon.
Fenris grabs Shrike-Dracon with both hands, raises it up to swipe it down. But as he does so, a massive form of sonic and dragon magic emits from the sword, creating a massive bade cloak the height of a 3 story building.
Fenris flies down and cuts int the dragon's snout--right in its centre. he then charges and the blade cuts Azura clean in half. Fenris notice how Shrike-Dracan is creating a sound that he seems to be hearing, and realizes that its alternate function is the same as it is right now--but in a very small scale.
Fenris lands and dispells his sword's energy and swipes the blood from his sword. as he sheathes his sword and places it onto his back, the dragon "explodes" with blood flying out and falls onto its sides.
Fenris leaves the building as he places his sword on his back and slowly feels like he is half dead already, thanks to the dead dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 pm

The 4 stand in front of Fenris. The 1st speaks. "You are worthy."
The 2nd sighs. "Fenris, here is something you should know: Azura may have become a dragon, but he was no-where near black ghost's level. Your lucky he didn't become his "brother"!" The 3rd speaks. "That may be true, but Fenris learned of Skrike-Dracan's unique function. Though I must admit, it's never been in that size of power before...!" The 4th interrupts. "But enough of that! You Fenris, are now the 5th. And now... What I am about to tell is unsettling. Oracle has sensed another one of our kind on the desert planet." The 1st looks at Oracle and tells her to speak and step forward without saying anything. Oracle nervously speaks. "I developed the abilities of your kind-- I am of your species, after all. What I sensed on that planet was disturbing. Built wasn't what Anglachel sensed. NO! It was one us, but.... Dark!"
A figure appears, charging at Fenris. The figure tackles Fenris and both enter the physical world.
The figure "rams" Fenris into the ground, creating a very big crater. The figure grabs Fenris's head and those him, but Fenris quickly recovers as his face slowly returns to him. Fenris learns that his face is returning as it comes back--but as an illusion.
The figure speaks. "Fenris! You may be the 5th, but your not the only one of their bloodline!" Fenris speaks. "I noticed that already!"
The figure speaks. "I'm gonna enjoy this! I'll kill you before you truly take on the form of the 5th!" The figure uses dragon magic to immobilize Fenris by targeting his nervous system. Just as he does so, Fenris does the same. As the two fists collided, they created an explosion-- Fenris becomes injured and loses his right arm due to the strength of the 2's bodies been one-sided in the figure's favor.
The figure summons a sniper rifle and shoots Fenris in the head. Fenris falls to the ground. Raztec soldiers appear and take him prisoner. The figure orders them to "patch" his right arm and to keep him alive. This apparently reveals that he is high up in the chain of command and is he one Pracle speaks of. Before Fenris's eyes close, the figure speaks. "The name by they way is... Well actually, call me "Aries"." Aries goes wih the Raztec soldiers in Thier armored vehicle back to Thier hidden HQ... With Fenris in custody and strapped to a mobile bed.
Once they enter Thier new HQ, they begin to patch Fenris up. Aries watches the operation.
(YES! I'm the first to do 3 consecutive posts in a row before anyone responds!)

Last edited by Krieg on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:32 am

The Ascetic of the Lidless Eye falters.
The Ascetic of the Evening Dawn looks at Emri.
They nod.
The Arha split in two, to surround the Darkness.
But the Darkness slips through the middle and pours through the gate.
A wisp touches the silhouette as it passes.
The silhouette turns and smashes the darkness with a punch.
Then turns back around.
The Darkness shies away, but flows through the gate before the Arha can re-organise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

the darkness pours through the gate to find find Silence on his knees, silent, his eye white.
at first this black pile of goo falls through, and falls apart, vanishing back into the void. it keeps coming through, slowly learning the laws of the universe. it starts to take shapes, but not well enough before the flow stops.
Silence doubles his efforts, as he is defenclesss, his skin starts contracting tighter on his skin, and small wounds start appearing.
the darkness loses some of it's form having sacrificed the oppertunity to slip through. but it proves of little consequence, as it starts pouring itself back onto the defenders.
it appears to begin trying to sweep in from the left and right (equivelant), but unknowing comes in from above and below.
it starts creating an atmosphere, which slows down the defenders slowly reducing thier movment. but any space where the darkness appears, it gets pushed away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

The Arha form a circle, Ascetics in the middle, then Sensais, then Templars.
In the very centre is Emri.
Something snaps.
Something changes.
Something happens.
The Arha vanish, leaving only Emri, and the darkness.
Emri draws her dirks.
"I will have my price"
Emri swings her daggers through the darkness.
There is now nothing preventing the darkness from entering the universe.
But for all of it that does, Emri drains 10% of the life force behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

the darkness rushes at the gate. hitting Emri as it passes by, no longer concerned about the slight inconveince, as the darkness is almost limitless. as it does so, it slow knocks Emri further and further back, closer to the gate.
pouring through, the darkness slowly starts creating stronger and stronger forms. from liquids, to energies, to creatures.
soon a little green creature appeares, all mangled, and confused, flailing around like it's brain is not quite formed.
Silence remains focused, worried, what happened? didnt he have more time than that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum