War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 20 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:23 am

Silence while being pummeled by attackes from the shadows, reaches the Seed. by then his body has turned almost completly white. he forces himself into the seed, there is a loud violent rumble which shakes the whole planet, leaving some damage in Ember as well.

there is a blinding light (sort of light), forcing everyone in the cave to turn away. the light fades, and there is now a small white cage floating in mid air with a small white man, tucked together, wrenching back and forth in Silence.

things have changed. the speed at which the Darkness enters the world has greatly reduced to almost negligiable. the majority of the Darkness surrounding the universe has moved away onto other universes. now only small whisps of Darkness are here in there, occasionally finding it's way in and taking a form. but they are like finding a needle in a haystack.
there is now a huge white "cloud" covering the universe, occasionally with openings in which the Darkness enters before it closes. else the Darkness gets destroyed.

any other creature such as Horrors, and creatures of the void and universes can pass through. but Gaurdians cannot. and its gives a low burning sensation to move through it, but bearable. it streatches out for approximatly 1 mile in thickness. and vision is impared while in it (increadably difficult to pierce without moving it aside, and potentially allow an enterance for the Darkness.)

The Darkness has moved on, and is now longer a major threat (unless it can gain it's own foot hold, but wont be any time soon). and Silence has become a wall between the universe and the void.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Rhye'Dor speaks. "You can come out from where you are now--My Friends!" The Wolf-pack, killed by accident by the 4 senseis, come back to life through flames scratched along the ground by Rhye'Dor's spear-tipped-chain Wolffe-Hunter. The leader of the pack speaks to Rhye'Dor as the rest, now doubled in numbers, growl agressively towards the senseis and to everyone else. "We brings news from the Nether-Realm: "the only Dracanians left are within Raztec, all thanks to you: Rhye'Dor!" And, my wolf-pack is heading to the North-West." The Wolfe-Pack Leader lowers his body and Rhye'Dor mounts the wolf-pack leader.
Rhye'Dor and his Wolf-pack from the NetherRealm head to the North-Western Region of the country. As they "Run off" roaring and howling, Rhye'Dor's chain returns to inside his body via his right arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Rhye'Dor and his wolfpack are in a cave to the North-West. The wolf-pack leader, named simply Lue'Thore, Speaks. "So... are you gonna pretend that your not one of us anymore? or are we going to pretend even now!?! because YOUR the one who replace our former leader, not me!!" Rhye'Dor's body changes and transforms into a wolf, but in the darkness, they cannot see what he looks like. rhy'Dor speaks. "Do I detect some "BackBone" in YOU!? Now, as I recall, I'm getting used to been THIS!!!"
Rhye'Dor launches at Lue'Thor, Smashing his claws in him and forcing Lue'Thore into a wall. The wolves bark and growl in excitement at what just happened. In the  light of the cave, Rhye'Dor looks similar to them... but more of the earth in origin. RHye'Dor snarls aggressively at the others, who quiet down. Rhye'Dor looks back Lue'Thor, now with a facial scar and speaks. "My origin in't of your world: I know that! BUT--After rebirth in the NetherRealm, I chose the wolves of the NetherRealm in form instead of anything else! Why: because they are hunters that no-one gets in the way of except of those with a death wish!!" Rhye'Dor grabs Lue'Thore with his teeth and tosses him into the wall behind them and snarls as he turns around. If this is our new home... then lets MAKE IT OURS! and our hunting grounds: EMBER!" The large pack of wolves snarl, growl and bark in agreement and all including Rhye'Dor howl as one. The pack Sleeps and Rhy'Dor stays awake to keep watch.
Rhye'Dor's true form:
Let the Games Begin - Page 20 Demon_wolf_request_by_therockycrowe-d51ceaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

The Eye of the torm glows brightly
Rose talks to Aerrow softly
Aerrow suddenly looks worried, "It can't be...what do you mean that we're not alone?...we're the only one's left!...aren't we?"
Rose shakes her head, "No, there are other cities like Ember that survived the darkness"
Aerrow looks shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Rhye'Dor appears in Khor'Jhare's cell, noticing how he's not breathing due to been killed by Vrax but left there to rot. As tempting to eat the corpse was, Rye'Dor knew that he wouldn't ever eat a Dracanian... yet!
Rhye'Dor re-appears in Necro's prison, where she is whispering to herself about her "savior" Rhye'Dor will come to the rescue, yet hasn't for days. Rhye'Dor transforms o his human form and breaks her bonds. As much as she wanted to... well... lets just say she wanted to "lay him", Rhye'Dor knocked her out and brought her back to his wolf-pack's cave to rebirth her into the wolfpack's she-wolf... which becomes successful. She is also the only one with white/grey fur whilst the others have brown/black fur and Rhy'Dor just has pure black fur. as she rests with the others, Rhye'Dor, in his true form, enters a city that survived the darkness...whilst hiding in the shadows of the city streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 pm

The Sensei group gathers around Rose and Aerrow, facing out, in order to guard them.
They sense the change in the void.
But they stand their ground.

The armies of the Arha and Black Watch quickly turn the tide in the hunt for the Darkness, now that it's presence in the universe is not replenishing.
When only a faction of the Darkness remains alive, they return to the void and their normal duties.
Krodrus comes out of hiding and closes the tear he made in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Emri takes the thought Silence gave her.
She closes he eyes.
Everything in the void feels a shudder as Emri passes through everypoint in the void at once.
And thus she finds the Guardians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

the gaurdians meet her. at first suspicsios, but then relise who she is, and give their sign of respect. to someone not of the void, to look at the gaurdians would be unbearable, they are just amazing! they sense the memory in Emri, but dont not intrude her mind unless they are offered.
"why have you sought us out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm

"A valiant soldier sent me. And asked me to give you this"
Emri offers the memory.
"He was called Silence. My condolences for his death, I feel responsible in a way, for my ignorance"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 pm

the gaurdians take the memory. it seems to slip from Emri's mind, but she remembers the content of the memory herself.
the Gaurdian's hearts drop. "thank you" one of them begins crying "you have done us a very valuable service, and so has he. we shall continue the fight.
before you go, a word of advice. the Darkness may choose to return again in the future. when they come that time, do not allow them to enter your world. minamize your casualties. and if you find a way to channel your energy to give to the barriar. do so. for that shall be only the way to possibly hold out"
Emri suddenly loses track of their locations, and cannot see them, it is unclear where they are. or if they are. but he sense a trail of heavy hearts.

summery (The Gaurdians take the message, and say thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Emri returns to the gate.

The Senseis guarding Rose and Aerrow shift.
"is everything alright, Sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:10 pm

some where in the distance, somthing happens, it begins moving. it accelerates, then jumps. and now is (this is in the universe by the way) heading towards the planet. light years away? light days away? light seconds away? its drawing closer.

summery: somthing is coming, but i'll wait a bit before it does get here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:48 pm

(dear me....I seemed to have missed a bit anyways....)
Aerrow feels a sudden pulse of energy from Rose, "This isn't good, the seal has been broken on The eye of the Storm, how could it be broken??....of course, you've been teleporting haven't you Rose..."
Rose looks at her feet, "I only did it to find you and Anglachel"
Rose feels her body jolt,and she staggers
Aerrow looks worried, "We need to find Anglachel"
Aerrow suddenly remembers what Rose just said, "Other cities, like Ember..."
Rose nods, "There are four cities, some are even bigger than Ember itself, but two of the cities are more advanced in certain elements and technology than we are, their weapons are better than ours"
Aerrow clenches his teeth, "I see..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Rhye'Dor has hallucinations of himself only... darker. More demonically from The NetherRealm. The hallucinations speaks as it circles around Rhye'Dor. "Come, now... You didn't think that you'd be clean inside your head and soul, did you?" Rhye'Dor transforms into his human form, and sees that his "other self" is in its human form as well. Rhye'Dor speaks. "Why are you here? I thought that--"
Rhye'Dor is interrupted. "You thought wrong! I survived your attempts to "come clean"... but your still clinging to your humanity. your origins in this world. It is time to fix THAT!!!" the other Rhye'Dor enters his body.
Rhye'Dor psychologically feels pain as his body is stripped of his dracanian DNA--his very being and essence changed to that of a pure NetherRealm Dracanian.
Rhye'Dor's mind goes completely dead, and his other self replaces him. Rhye'Dor is now truly reborn as a NetherRealm local resurrected.
The new and improved Rhye'Dor speaks as he looks at his "new body". "Oh, how I've waited to be FREE of that "hero". Too long have I been sealed by those fools! too long have I been out of--reach with my pack! Rhye'Dor is Back!!"
Rhye'Dor places his arms spread like he's on a cross, legs nearly together and his palms facing the sky as he looks at the sky as well. He raises his hands up and down slightly as if he is taunting someone. Rhye'Dor speaks. "And I'm gonna FINISH what I started!" Vrax appears in front of him, beaten to a pulp by the dealers. They execute him and then convert their existence to the NetherRealm: where they have taken all of the souls of the Dracanian race to endless suffering.
Sovereign becomes Rhye'Dor's wolf-pack's hunting grounds and "habitat", whilst the desert planet becomes Rhye'Dor's.
Summary: Rhye'Dor is consumed by his dark half and becomes reborn from the darkness in his soul--making him truly a "local" of the NetherRealm who was resurrected by an unknown individual--thus finishing his "rebirth". He then wipes out his species and sends them to torment in the NetherRealm and as a result gives his wolf-pack Sovereign as their new "habitat" and hunting grounds. He then makes the planet we is standing on his own hunting grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

(I have nothing to add, so I'll just remind people of some things)

There are four Senseis guarding Rose and Aerrow.
Emri and the rest of the Arha and Black Watch have returned to their normal duties in the Void.
Krodrus is.... actually I don't know... maybe I should see to that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum