War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 19 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 am

The Shattered Circle Inn is quiet, only a few people are there, and most of them are keeping to the back corners, where they are not clearly seen from the doorway.
Astra is behind the bar cleaning up glasses, she looks up as Rhye'dor takes a seat, "Would you like something to drink, Sir?"
Astra still has the remnants of a black eye, but seems to have recovered well.
A little girl rushes out to Astra, and asks, "Astra...when is Anglachel getting back?"
Astra smiles, "She'll be back soon Rose...just be patient, you know full well that Anglachel can take care of herself"
Rose looks at Rhye'dor briefly then begins to help Astra clean glasses
Rhye'dor recognises the girl as the one who was abducted along with Astra
Suddenly a man approaches the bar, he's obviously had too much to drink, "How about a dance, sweet Astra?"
Astra sighs, "I'd rather not, Slim..."
Slim looks cross at this, "When I ask for a dance, Astra, I expect a dance!!"
Astra's eyes flare green, "I said No!...take your seat Slim and lay off the drink"
Slim looks captured in Astra's green-eyed stare, and repeats, "Lay off the drink and sit down, understood, miss...I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking"
Astra's eyes return to normal
Astra continues to clean glasses and serve customers

Last edited by Anglachel on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 am

Rhye'Dor looks at his right hand's palm. in his hand is a small red flame that acts like a stone pebble. Rhye'Dor fidgets with the flamed pebble as he thinks. "So... the little girl who stood up and protected Astra is called Rose... she seem to have a connection to Anglachel. Which explains why they captured a little girl. From what I can tell, She's under Astra's or Anglachel's care and lives here! And thus, the puzzle has more pieces to it to put together correctly." some of the people in the inn notice that Rhye'dor, who they don't is actually Rhye'Dor, is using magic that not many people know how to use as he makes it spin around his fingers and having it slide around and between his fingers like it was a creature he controls.
Rhye'Dor Flicks it into the air with his thumb, and as it falls down, it reveals Dracanian markings embedded into it like it wasn't from this world. Rhye'Dor speaks as he catches it places it on his person. "To answer your question, Astra: I'd like to have the strongest thing you've got to drink!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 am

Rhye'dor feels someone watching him, out of the corner of his eye he sees Rose is watching him intently
Astra warns Rose quietly not to stare
Rose nods and stops staring at Rhye'dor
Astra gets Rhye'dor his drink, "People around here call this Fire Water, it is an extremely strong liquor, not many can drink this without collapsing, I warn you, but it is the strongest we have"
Rose suddenly runs to Astra, "Astra!!...it's Raztec they are coming this way!!...and they don't look like they are coming for a drink..."
Astra looks worried, "Quickly Rose, gather your things...and get out the back way..."
Rose looks frightened, "It's too late for escapes"
Raztec Soldiers come bursting through the door
A Raztec Captain comes up to Astra and Rose and stares directly at Rose, "You must be the little girl, we've been searching for"
Rose cringes as the Raztec Captain reaches his arm out towards her
Astra shields Rose, "Leave the child alone!!"
Rose is trembling

Rose:
Let the Games Begin - Page 19 Rose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 am

The captain finds a hand in his chest appearing from flames. Rhye'Dor, uncloaked, forms in front of the captain and rips out the captain's heart, killing him in an instant. He then kills one of the soldiers by suffocating him with the captain's heart and then Kills the rest of the soldiers with his hand-to-hand combat skills.
Rhye'Dor returns to his seat and drinks the Fire Water as if nothing happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:15 am

Astra looks shocked, "Thank you, Sir...Constantly Raztec are after Rose"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Rhye'Dor places his fire water on the bench and speaks to Astra. "Would you care to explain why!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Emri takes the thought.
She hands command of the void armies to the Spike Vixen (the girl with the double-ended blade staff)
Emri goes to find the guardians.

The Spike Vixen gives fresh orders.
Krodrus weilds the Voidthirster, and tears a crack in the universe several kilometres long.
The Arha pour into the universe simultaneously through the tear, the gate and the Arbiter of the Precipice.
Ember city is surrounded by Templars, standing shoulder to shoulder.
Sensais roam the streets, hunting the darkness in the city.
The three Ascetics roam the country, destroying the darkness they find.
The Black Watch remain in the void.
A team of 4 Sensais enter the Shattered circle Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 pm

(Krodrus is taking a rest for a while. The new picture is of a Sensai)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Astra smiles, "well.."
Rose interrupts, "I'll explain, it is because I bear something the Raztec fear, it is called 'The Eye of the Storm', it is a stone set in a necklace, I wear it around my neck at all times, it is a stone which only a child born of noble bloodline on the day of an eclipse may bear, so none can take it from me...because any who dare touch it will be killed instantly, such magic has protected it from being taken by force, and many Raztec soldiers have died trying to take it, but the stone in itself is powerless, it is merely an extension of the power that I possess, a power I will not explain here, for The Shattered Circle Inn as protective as it is, can sometimes contain spies....but let me tell you this, my power doesn't work on you, because of the magic your bloodline possesses...it is why Anglachel and Astra protect me, Raztec wish to eliminate all power except their own in this world...However right now, my older sister needs me...I must go"
Rose hurries off
Astra sighs, "Yes, three siblings were born of the Head of Raztec, each sibling very powerful, Rose...has not yet mastered her power, for she is still young, but she is already an excellent fighter...she hopes with Anglachel's help that they can free their older brother Aerrow from Raztec, Aerrow wasn't as lucky as Anglachel, Rose and I, he didn't escape in time."

The Eye of the Storm necklace:
Let the Games Begin - Page 19 Eye_of10

Last edited by Anglachel on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Silence presses the thoughts closer to Emri's mind, "PLEASE, take these, find the Gaurdians, let them know!"

Silence then turns to the seed of the world, he looks at it. his universe form starts to ripe apart, and amazing light underneath starts breaking through.
the shadowy figure yells "NOOOOOOOO" all the Darkness turns and charges to Silence, even if they are miles away in Ember, they begin making their way to Death canyon.

Silence draws his sword, it now shines pure white, he yells and starts hacking his way to the seed. every cut made on him reveals more of the light underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Rhye'Dor finishes his drink and speaks. "I'm gonna keep an eye on her! She'll get herself killed rushing in without a plan of backup!" Rhye'Dor leaves the inn and intercepts Rose. "If your going to help your sister Rose, you'll need my help if your Gonna make it in time! Why: I've met your brother and I understand why your eager!"
Rhye'Dor grabs Rose and the two teleport into Death Canyon through flames. Rhye'Dor lets go of Rose as they arrive in Death canyon and she returns to normal. Rhye'Dor looks down below and crouches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Rose sighs, "Aerrow isn't evil, like so many think he is, he only serves Raztec out of fear...but I'm going to get him out, even if I have to walk into Raztec HQ myself"
Rose senses something and teleports herself quickly, to town square
Rhye'dor notices that she is gone

Rose looks around town square and suddenly spots Aerrow, "Aerrow!"
Aerrow looks around hearing his name, "Rose!...what are you doing here all by yourself?...where's Anglachel?..."
Rose hugs Aerrow tight, "Hurry Aerrow, come with me and you won't have to serve Raztec again"
Aerrow smiles, "Sounds good, but Raztec would soon be after me, they'll kill me, like they do all traitors, it will put you and Anglachel in danger"
Aerrow notices a Raztec squad approaching and whispers, "Run, Rose....Run!"
Rose looks around and it is too late to run, a Ratzec soldier grabs her, "How dare you touch a Raztec soldier!!....prepare to pay for it with your life"
The soldier draws his dagger and holds it at Rose's throat
Aerrow yells, "General...please she is just a little girl, she wasn't doing me any harm, she was just frightened and lost, she ran into me, I was just asking where her parents were"
The general sneers, "You're getting too soft Aerrow, little girl's like this grow up to be opposes of the law, like Talons"
Aerrow threatens as his eyes glow red, "Let her go, General!!...she isn't hurting anybody"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

"No!" a portal of fire opens below the general. Rhye'Dor appears Below The General and within the portal, grabbing the general's legs. "But I am!"
The general panics. "No! NOO!! NOT YOU!!! ARIES SAID THAT YOUR--!!"
Rhye'Dor speaks. "TO HELL WITH YOU, HUMAN! YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!"
The General begs both Rose and Aerrow to help him, but they are too late, as the general ends up pulled with brute force into the Netherrealm to be tortured by those Rhye'Dor killed long ago. The only thing they can hear are his screams of agony and fear.
Rhye'Dor appears through a portal in the ground, literally rising from the ground and is not happy as his eyes are on fire--In fact, hes pissed. "AERROW! YOUR SOUL WILL BURN IF YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME IN BATTLE AGAIN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 am

Aerrow doesn't even concentrate on Rhye'dor
Aerrow rushes to Rose, who lies gasping and trembling on the ground
Aerrow holds her close, "your safe now Rose, it's alright"
Rose smiles, 'Thank you Rhye'dor"
Aerrow nods, "Yes...thankyou...and I'm not going to raise my blade against you any longer...I'm not going to serve Raztec anymore"
Aerrow takes Rose and heads quickly for The Shattered Circle Inn
News of Aerrow's treason soon reaches Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm

While this occurs, Vrax stages an assassination attempt on Aries, only to be nearly successful--but Aries survived and Vrax was nowhere near the scen of which nearly leveled a hangar.
Rhye'Dor appears from Flames as he has Wolfe-Hunter, now a spear chain infused into his body (like scorpions from Mortal Kombat.). Rhye'Dor laughs maliciously as he the spear Chain wraps itself around Aries once it imbeddes itself in Aries's chest when Rhye'Dor threw it into Aries from 10 Ft. away.
Rhye'Dor pulls him in, causing him to go flying into Rhye'Dor, and as this ahhpens, the spear-head-chain returns into Rhye'Dor's body on its own.
Aries is stabbed in the head by both of Rhye'Dor's Short-Swords and dies in an instant, due to the short-swords been of Dracanian Origin.
Rhye'Dor removes his blades from Aries's corpse and hoslters them back on his back. Rhye'Dor dumps his body in the streets of Ember and and watches from the tallest building in the city's rooftop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 pm

A cry is heard "Shadow-Wolves, they're in the village...!!"

Aerrow suddenly notices that Rose is gone he swears, "She's looking for Anglachel!!"
Aerrow hears a howl, "Shadow-Wolves!"
Aerrow curses

Rose hurries into town square headed for death canyon
A large wolf spots Rose and heads towards her slowly
Rose looks at the wolf, knowing that her dagger or any physical weapon won't work on it, because it is essentially just a shadow....what the shadow-wolves do to capture their prey, is capture the prey's shadow, which causes the prey to not be able to move or run
Rose gets the sudden feeling that she needs to run, so she does
The Shadow-Wolf chases and knocks Rose flat, baring it's teeth
Rose screams, even though people hear her, none dare interfere with a Shadow-Wolf's meal....so they leave Rose to face her fate...
The shadow-wolf goes to bite Rose's neck
Rose shifts her arm in the way, and the Shadow-wolf's teeth catch her arm instead
Rose cries in agony
Rose begs for help as the wolf clamps it's jaws shut on her arm

Shadow-Wolf:
Let the Games Begin - Page 19 Wolf_110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm

A Sensei patrol stumbles across Aerrow and Rhye'dor.
"Citizens of Ember, please stay inside. It is a very dangerous night to be out in"
A shadow passes over the moon.
"There's one!!"
The Senseis raise their fists towards the shadow, and a beam of light tears the shadow apart.
The shadow is absorbed before it hits the ground.
No sooner does the beam cease, when a large beast comes charging down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Aerrow looks worried and speaks to the Sensei, "Please my little sister is still out in the streets, I need to find her!!"

Rose winces as the Shadow wolf tightens it's jaw with the intention of snapping the bone in Rose's arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Rhye'Dor spots rose been attacked and skydives onto the ground unharmed and then draws the shadow-wolf's attention by attacking it whilst making sure rose gets away. Insinctively, he grabs Rose and hold hr as he just runs as fast as he can before the shadow wolf attacks her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

The Shadow-Wolf howls, upset about the interruption of his dinner
The Shadow-Wolf's howl is answered by other howls, and the pack begin to move in on Rhye'dor and Rose, once a Shadow-Wolf has decided upon it's prey it doesn't give it up too easily
Rose is trembling and holding her arm, which is bleeding quite badly
Rose suddenly loses consciousness, and The Eye of the Storm's light dims a little
The bite from a Shadow-Wolf,puts a deadly poison into the victim, which makes sure that the prey cannot get far if they somehow avoid being torn apart by a Shadow-Wolf
A Shadow-Wolf materializes in front of Rhye'dor and snarls blocking his path, a voice speaks through the wolf, "Give up the girl, you don't stand a chance against a pack of Shadow-Wolves, we'll tear you to shreds!"
The Shadow-Wolf creeps closer, slowly....baring it's teeth and snarling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 pm

For some reason, Rhye'Dor invites the pack of Shadow wolves as he places Rose gently on the ground in front of him and tends to her wounds. Rhye'Dor speaks. "I've survived worse than you when I was trained in the Netherrealm. Rhye'Dor summons a large pack of behemoth (not behemoth sized, just really big.), NetherRealm tainted Shadow-Wolves. The pack of Rhye'Dor's wolves snarl, show their teeth and growl very aggressively at their counterparts. Rhye'Dor speaks. "Kill them all!" Rhye'Dor's wolves attack the shadow wolf pack with no mercy.
Rhye'Dor uses his blood that he draws from his left palm forcibly as a healing ointment to close Rose's wound son her arm completely and begins siphoning the poison from her body and blood system safely and slowly.
Rhye'Dor's Wolves from the NetherRealm:Let the Games Begin - Page 19 DemonWolf

Last edited by Rhye'Dor on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:41 am

The Shadow-Wolves flee, and some manage to escape but barely
The Leader of the Shadow-Wolves approaches the NeatherRealm wolves, snarling....
Rose opens her eyes and attempts to stand up, but collapses back to the floor instead
Rose winces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Rhye'Dor and and his pack of NetherRealm Wolves stare at the leader of the Shadow-Wolf pack and Rhye'Dor's Wolves aggressively at the shadow-wolf. The Wolf-Pack's leader speaks. "Why are you protecting the girl, Rhye'Dor? Its not like you to go and help people!!" The wolf looks behind him to look at Rhye'Dor as Rhye'Dor's Wolf-Pack stands in front of Rhye'Dor. Rhye'Dor leaves Rose and stands beside Rhye'Dor's Wolf-pack leader. "I'm only helping this once! After this--Its back to killing people who cross me and all of that about needless and physical violence!!" The leader of Rhye'Dor's Wolfpack agrees in silence as he looks back at the shadow-wolf and continues to growl aggressively. Rhye'Dor reveals Wolffe-Hunter as it comes from his right arm and he spins the chain as he holds it with his right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 am

The four Senseis run into the street after defeating the charging beast.
They line up and begin syncronised movements.
To the casual observer, they look ridiculous, like group dancers performing in the middle of battlefield.
Abruptly their dance ends, and hooks appear out of the ground and shred both wolf packs, killing instantly and absorbing the life force contained.
The Senseis each grow 1 foot taller from the kill.
The lead Sensei looks confused.
"hang on a minute... some of those wolves were Rhye'dors..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 am

Rose stands up and the Eye of the Storm glows
Rose's eyes turn black
Aerrow senses it, "Not good!!"
Aerrow rushes to where he senses the sudden change in the Eye of the Storm
Rose glares at the Senseis, and the air shifts
The area darkens
Aerrow rushes in and yells a word as he places his hand on Rose's back, "Seal"