War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios Expanded

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Bios Expanded

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

The reason why I changed my main character's attire is because of one thing: change. When he lost his arm, was tortured Nd had it replaced by a symhetic--yet techno organic and self-repairing--limb, and of the fact that his life was a lie and was tank-bred, he was forged to kill and was used to kill innocent people and was temporarily possessed by black ghost, it would literally have taken its incredibly heavy and destructive toll on his psyche. As a result, his desire has changed from been a hero... To an anti-hero completely. To become a killer who has no mercy or remorse for criminals, allies and civilians and would rather kill anyone who stood between him and his desire to kill every last criminal in existence and hat he can find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Now, the twin grave diggers:
They are his secondary duel wield firearms that fires very accurately using Armour piercing and incendiary munition with a triangular shaped 3-barreled design. The primary firearm weapon for Fenris is yet to be revealed.

(that makes 5.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Suspect
(sneaks in and ruins record from going any further)
(sneaks away)

Last edited by Anglachel on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 pm

im afraid im just not going to read that much. it sounds like you have gone into alot of work, and i have read half of it (roughly), but there is just so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:16 pm

I actually did. What I put down already was already written down in my head 4 months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Character update:

Abilities - Due to my character rewriting his past and changing his fate from that time period of living on the island and when he betrayed his people, Fenris no longer has ghostly powers and the 4 techniques and instead has demonic and dragon-type fire and earth magic used to slay dragons and possible the unkillable in a literal sense. He will also be a ninja badass in stealth and detecting others as well as been fast, strong and agile in a superhuman level.

Appearance - Due to as said above, my character now looks like a black/red (mainly black) version of my avatar (profile picture.).

Main signature weapon - due to as said above, my character's sword has now become the 2 short swords on My profile picture's back (The swords's handles look like actual legs of a scorpion.) that can combine into its original and updated form when saying the twin blade's names been--somewhat cliche and respectively to my character-- "Shrike" and "Dracan".

Pocket dimension's true identity: the dimension is the realm from Mortal Kombat known as the Netherrealm. When Rhye'Dor devoured the hearts of Dragons, his soul traveled temporarily into the Netherrealm and he developed a link to it, allowing him to travel in and out freely. As he returned, he gained the powers of the netherrealm's inhabitants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

My character's official and final humanoid form's appearance is the exact same thing that is My new avatar. there will be no changes to it. The wing swords are now the 2 big katanas on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Considering how there is no sense of twisted/non-twisted romance in this forum, I've made a love interest for Rhye'Dor that is permanent. THATS RIGHT! I JUST MADE THINGS MORE RIDICULOUS FOR RHYE'DOR!!!
Name: Shair'Ra
Gender: Obviously female... and looks FREAKING HOT... in my opinion, anyway!!!!!
Job: Killing people. Highly trained mercenary with master-ninja training. Current assignment to hunt and kill Rhye'Dor. A job given to her by the Dealer's Guard before their race's extinction by Rhye'Dor's hands.
Weapons: Twin revolvers with very big and long barrels and a long-sword.
Personality: Everything Rhye'Dor except for the twisted, merciless, cruel and crude sense of humor and intentions.
Origin: unknown
Race: unknown. possibly a former human.
Possibility of joining forces with Rhye'Dor a possibility: 50/50% chance.
Shai'Ra's Appearance:
https://servimg.com/view/18361994/5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 pm

the ISA Rogue

http://images.wikia.com/sinsofasolarempire/images/e/ee/Radiance-Battleship.jpg
The front looks simular to the front of this ship in the above link, but instead of then curving out to the main body, it curves in (so the front is a little wider than the main body, but only length ways, and not much). And the curve connecting it to the main body of the ship has what appears to be giant florescent tubes coming out at 45 degrees to the main body, four on each side, just coming forward to the bow until you can see them facing front on, then the tubes vanish under into the metal.
In summary: front, with giant tubes on the side.
The main body is a pentagon shape. (so we understand, let’s call the top corner (1), then then going clockwise (2), then (3) etc. The edges being (12) then (23) then (34) etc.) there are two massive doors on either side the top of them starts half way along the (12) and (51) edges respectively. And the bottom at the corners (3) and (4) respectively. Leaving a small triangle on top. And underneath (34) is another pair of smaller doors with a big gun behind it.
In summary: two big doors, big gun underneath.
Moving along is an open section with a whole heap of weapon ports, and some utility ports (e.g. docking station).
In summary: section with lots of weapons and handy stuff.
Going from the back are five primary thrusters with connecting frames to make another pentagon, leaving the middle open. The distance of each of these from the middle is about one fifth further than the main body’s corners. Each thruster glows a warm fuzzy green, occasionally fading blue. These then each have one larger straight support angled to the main body (at an acute angle toward the main body), which then smooths out as it reaches the main body. As these supports reach the main body, in between each one there is sort of a dip (simular in a sense to webbed feet, un-stretched).
In summary: five thrusters stick out on a skeleton like frame at the back.

In between each of these supports are large flaps which open to allow fighters to be launched from any of them, and cruisers launched from (23) and (45) before leading onto the utility/weapon section. There is also a smooth “split open” door on corner (1) on the support with a big gun underneath (same as the one under the massive doors on edge (34))
In summary: fighters and cruisers launch from the back, and big gun on top.

Underneath where the main supports meet the main body (so the stern, the part facing the open area in between the five thrusters) are all sorts of large wires and pips, with a warm blue glowing fuzzy circle in the middle.
In summary: the main engine is in between the meeting point of the big supports.
Throughout the ship there are also various thrusters, and weapons scattered about. Including along the supports for the engine, and on each end of each engine.
There are also two large guns in the front section.
In summary: lots of guns, lots of thrusters.

here is my amazing ship! ill write up the capital ship later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I'll be putting up some information concerning these four new cities, I haven't finished them just yet, but I will....
I have named the four cities...
1. Ashton
2. EdgeGate
3. Charn
4. Ink Heart
and there will be another city to be discovered later....
called
The City of Bones
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:18 pm

is the city of bones made of flesh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 pm

no,
the city was previously called something else until a certain incident involving both the death of the sun, and the rise of a beast.
After the beast was subdued using powerful magic, the city was damaged too much to recover, but the people refused to leave it, due to being connected strongly to their background and heritage.
So it became the city of bones, bones because of the countless bones left over from the beasts rampaging, people that had perished at the beasts hand, it is a hard place, very empty and the people that live and are born there are as callous and cold as the city they live in.
The City of Bones is a place most people try to avoid, for many believe that the beast that rampaged through the city, lies in slumber beneath the city on a pile of bones and decay, waiting for the time when it shall rise again and finish what it began. But the beast isn't under the city, nor anywhere too close to the city, but he is still alive, where is the beast you may ask.....I'll tell you in due time.
(however at the moment- the characters in the forum do not know of the city's existance, but they shall soon, I'll see to that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 pm

isnt there a book called the city of bones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:44 pm

yes there is a book called The City of Bones, but my city is quite different, or so I think, because I've never read the book, so I can't be certain
Anyway....
The Cities

Ashton:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 Ashton12

Charn:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 Charn10

EdgeGate:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 Edgega10

Ink Heart:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 Ink_he10

The City of Bones:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 2 The_ci10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:47 pm

welcome! to the city of *groans*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

I hate beasts that don't finish their meal...

He probably just left to get some salt & pepper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm

NNAAAWWW! They just leave them alone and come back for seconds. And thirds. And desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm

just you wait guys....just you wait...
The beast is already awake...
*smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm waiting, Anglachel, I'm waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 pm

So am I. Anglachel--I'm overwhelmed with anticipation.
Oh, and so everyone gets how I managed to place my "companion" on my back, my wolf Form is the size of an incredibly large Warg.

Last edited by Rhye'Dor on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:29 pm

just a few posts more....
not long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:44 pm

how many posts, exactly? because a few can mean 2 or 27, if you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

*smiles*
around enough, story must develop....the city of bones needs to be found and will be, by a new character that won't live for long....
His name is Zedd
and he's from EdgeGate, a mighty leader, with a dark secret, he may live in EdgeGate, but that wasn't where he was born....his bones and soul know that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Ooooh! Tell us more. And did you just name him Zeed? Because when you say it out load, it sound like Zod except with an e.
But said slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 pm

the post has been done, now the rest of the puzzle must fall into place
his name is Zedd
like the letter "Z" with 'edd' on the end (prounounced: zzz-edd)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum