War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 pm

In the outskirts of the canyons, Loki and his two comrades are pinning Krieg to the ground. Loki discovers that He is been "posessed" by the healer millipede, that is actually called a "forgotten demon" that heals and takes life via a vessel. Only a Forgotten one can withstand its posession--any other would die.
Loki summons 2 other but powerful forgotten ones: a god-named one called Zeus and the other Phoenix (who is female).
Zeus fries Krieg's body, killing the millipede in his body. Pheonix uses her rebirth ability to make both of them reborn from their ashes.
Krieg wakes up, with all of his intelligence remaining and his split personality one in thought.
Krieg gets up and speaks. "Thank you, brothers and sister."
Zeus speaks. "If it weren't for Loki, We wouldn't have freed you from its desire to kill our family." krieg speaks. "I know. Where we hold up?"
Phoenix points up at the sky. Krieg see the castle that Rhe'Dor once ruled flying in the sky as it is mounted on a organicly armored Dracolich of massively behemoth size, hiding in the storm clouds. KReig and his fellow Forgotten Ones enter the flying fortress.
When they return to thier flying fortress, Krieg returns to the battlefield to kill both sides with his bare hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Cruisers and fighters shoot any wolves not involed in fighting directly with Edge Gate soldiers (so as not to hit them). it causes huge damage due to the wolf force, mainly due to the huge number of fighters and cruisers. but none the less, it isnt enough to stop the wolves getting through to the Edge Gate force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:21 pm

The soldiers fight off the wolves valiantly and manage to kill them all, without too many injuries to their own force
A loud screech is heard from above and like a lightning fast arrow a creature swoops down from the clouds, and heads straight for Krieg
Krieg feels sharp claws rip open his back, and sharp teeth clamp down tight on his shoulder
Krieg can't tell what it is yet, it is moving too fast
Krieg feels a sword slice across his chest, and wonders how the creature can wield a sword
The creature lets go off Krieg lightning fast and shoots off into the sky, and is lost from sight, within the clouds....waiting.....

Arca smiles, "Good work Del, I think we dealt some good blows there"

Last edited by Anglachel on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Several clods break apart as Krieg literally flies towards them. The most wired and disturbing part is that its because he's got wings that match his appearance.
now you know why Krieg has a back tattoo that depicts wings.
Krieg roars. "YOU TWO ARE SOOO DEAD MEAT!! YOUR GONNA BE THE PERFECT MEAT BYCICLES WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!" (thats right. Meat bycicles.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Del notices this and dives at lightning speed towards the ground
Del lands on the ground, watching and waiting
Arca slides off Del's back and keeps his sword drawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Arca looks around, "Best bet would to be in the air"
Arca gets on Del's back
Del shoots up into the sky at alarming speed
Arca locates Krieg
Arca draws his bow, "Steady now Del, so I can line this arrow up"
Del keeps himself steady
Arca fires his arrow, which pierces into one of Krieg's eyes
Del quickly disappears up into the clouds
Del turns and nose dives straight at Krieg
Del latches his jaws around krieg's arm and his claws tear deep into Krieg's right side
Arca drives his sword through Krieg's chest, wrenching it free quickly
Del quickly lets go before Krieg can react and twists his body around and moves as fast as lightning in the other direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Josh meets the leader of the Edge Gate army, and thanks him. he offers to then help Edge Gate in further conflicts, in return for protection over the Titan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

The EdgeGate Leader of the Army is a strong young man, he greets Josh and answers, "You're welcome, and you're offer would be greatly appreciated, in return we'd be glad to protect the Titan, my name's Halt, what's yours?"

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:28 pm

A thunderous roar, echoed by lightning and falling fire can be heard at that very moment.
Krieg's bloodlust and rage cause his body to create an outer shell of a monster of war, resembling his body's appearance, but more monster than man. His horn becomes so hot, that its completely emitting heat and lightning is been emitted from it.

In an instant, Del and Arca are hit by several lightning-fast attacks from all directions, leaving scratches all over thier bodies.

Krieg breaks through a cloud behind them, surrounded by kinetic energy, and forcible grounds them by actually grabbing Del's Wings and launches him towards the ground--before catching him and gently rolling them both against the ground.

Krieg lands on the ground, his wings going into his back. He spreads chaos across the battlefield and the armies are been decimated by his fire and brutal attacks.
Krieg's true form as a forgotten one (However, the horn is the "addition to the image below. It is the appropriate size and is angle forward. the markings are also a "addition" to the image below, and as a result of him transforming, the color scheme of Krieg's human form will be identical and will a similar link to it--except for the hair. Oh, and since Krieg looses one of his eyes by an arrow, both have been removed due to the transformation. and besides... he kinda shouldn't have eye sockets if he has no eyes. literally.)
Powers rise - Page 6 Maxresdefault

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Del quickly recovers and looks around for Arca calling out his name
Arca appears near Krieg's front right leg and wrenches his sword blade into it quickly pulling it free

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Krieg notices Arca and knocks him away "gently", and then roars directly at him.
He looks upon the destruction he's dealt to the battlefield and to the warriors, and decides they've suffered enough.
Krieg heads north and enters a chasm he makes his personal home and fire pit, to hide within until he reverts to his new humanoid form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm

A female warrior wielding a sword and wearing advance light armor is been led into the chasm by a guide, calling himself "the strategist". The female is accompanied by one with very powerful magic skills that aren't human.
The strategist and the female warrior and co. enter the epicenter: a gladiatorial arena that doesn't allow anyone to die in combat, or the beast will awaken from its slumber.
The strategist sits upon he throne, As he was appointed as the beast's guardian. The female sorcerer and the female warrior enter the arena and encounter a giant, heavily armored warrior of he male gender.
The sorcerer speaks. "What is your name, gladiator?"
The gladiator speaks. "Arghost. And your 2 members of that secret organization."
The female warrior speaks. "Yeah! Name is Shai'Ra and my friends Vhell."
Shai'Ra and Vhell engage in sparring with Arghost.

Last edited by Krieg on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 am

"I am Supreme Commander Josh Halt of the ISA Rogue, i hope our relationship turns out well in the coming days, although i hope we can end the war sooner rather than later. My main representitive is Ambassador Garrak, he is currently inside the Rogue as the ship was damaged. we hope to get the Titan in the air as soon as we can, you proboberly saw our first entry here into Lardon, in short, the engine is broken. say, what can you tell me about the other cities, why is there war in the first place? is it cultural, is it a crusade?"
"(also known as war for no good reason)" Garrak suddenly steps forward, he bows slightly "commander. and nice to meet you Holt, im Garrak, i too hope that we can end this war. if you wish commander, i can take over from here, Edwin has good news on the engine."
"no, he can wait. tell me Holt, why is there this war?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am

Arca wakes up as Del nuzzles him gently, "You alright, boy?"
Arca flexes his stiff limbs, "I seem to be all in one piece, so I think I'm alright, how about you Del?"
Del smiles, "other than a few scratches, I'm fine"
Arca looks around and doesn't see Krieg, "Where did he go?"
Del shrugs, "He left...not sure where he was headed"
Arca nods, "I see..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am

Halt sighs and looks pained, "War is a confusing thing...sometimes it can begin over the most ridiculous things, but this one was brutal...it began one night after the annual light festival, which is an event celebrated by all the cities, at that moment eveything was peacful and perfect, but then that moment ended....
Some call it the 'Black affair'...it was the mysterious disappearance of all the leaders and royalty from each major city, they were all found dead the next morning outside the small colony, known as The City of Three Moons, it turned into a massacre, all the hatred from every major city, came down upon The City of Three Moons, and all it's people were killed in one night, but rumours are that there are some survivors.
After the massacre....tension grew between the cities as suspicion rose, about the possibility that The City of Three Moons had help, and war began, each city suspecting the others, trust between the cities was over, some alliances formed like EdgeGate and Ember....but the most horrific act ever known, was that each major city knew...The City of Three Moons hadn't killed the leaders/royalty, but the rage following the city leaders murder had to fall on someone, and it did, and for that horrific act, each person remaining is paying the price, cursed we all are, to face death again and again..."
summary:

Halt explains the 'Black affair', which was when all the leader/royalty of every major city mysteriously vanished and were found dead outside of The City of Three Moons, in rage the cities massacred the people of The City of Three Moons, but then suspicion stepped in to play a role, breaking the trust between the cities, each suspecting the others to have been involved in the killing of the leaders/royalty, so war began...and has been going ever since...
but the most horrific thing was that the major cities knew that The City of Three Moons was innocent of the killings, but the blame had to fall on someone, and it did....
for that horrifying act, the people that remain are cursed to face death over and over again.....

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 pm

"over and over?! what on earth do you mean over and over? tell me about this? how did this curse come about? and i would like to meet with your leaders, i want to know what you plan to do in the coming days. do you plan to do the same, and brutally kill all the other cities?" (not to say war is entirly avoidable)" or do you aim remove this curse?"
Garrak steps forward "no doubt, this curse is most intreging commander, and i do share your views, as always, in trying to resolve this. however, i belive there may be more going on, that what is within our ability to help directly with. Tell me Holt, assuming that our technology is perfect, and there is nothing better than what we have. how are we best suited to help?" Josh eyes Garrak "and of course answer what the Commander has wisely enquired into"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Krieg feels a pulse of power going through him. The chaos, the curse... all of it is fueling his body and as a result, hastening his return as a reborn forgotten one.... but as the forgotten one himself.
Krieg's body cracks and becomes what is to be considered a "cocoon state". Krieg cracks the shell, and his new form is taken. He is a more organic in form, with no technology apart of him. His appearance is near-identical to what he took form of as a beast, whislt keeping his "iconic" horn, still scorching with heat.
Krieg stands atop of sharp of molten hot rock, sharp and deadly. all stop and look to thier walking God of War.
Krieg speaks. "I am Krieg!" everyone except Shai'Ra and Vhell bow before their master and head of their gladiatorial arena: the home to the warriors bred for waging war.
Krieg jumps into the arena itself. Shai'Ra, hiding her emotions of disbelief of how similar he is to her former master in voice, speaks. "Shair'Ra and Vhell: Welcome to the family!"
Vhell and Shai'Ra bow like the rest.
Krieg has The strategist, Arghost, Shai'Ra and Vhell journey with him to Edgegate via a stolen aircraft made by the dealer's guard, mainly designed to deploy squad units and extract them. they will arrive within the hour.
Krieg looks at the Strategist, who is holding a sleeveless cloak (mainly, because of his horned shoulders), black and well made. Krieg takes the cloak and wears it, the hood on and the horn pierced through it.
Krieg's eyeless face creates a illuision of fiery eyes, both are red in fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Krieg rubs onto his left eye, where his eye has a permanent scar that takes the shape of his eye socket and a scar around the eye. Krieg speaks. "If I see Arca and Del... I will not show mercy!" the scar replaces the flame and glows crimson.
Arghost notices this and speaks. "Krieg, sir: Are you sure your not too far into vengeance?"
Krieg turns to Face Arghost. "They took my eyes. When I meet them... I'll take a set of eyes from them as vengeance! No... I'll blind Arca as vengeance demands of me!! For in war--anything can happen. Now... lets go and have a chat with some fools!"
Krieg and co. are now halfway towards  Edge-Gate and are preparing for landing
The badass drop-ship. Capable of moving at very high speeds to reach a destination as fast as a fighter jet. And as obviously seen in the image, it has sophisticated weaponry when it comes to combat situations. (its what it looks like. the description is the dealer's version that was additional towards production.)
Powers rise - Page 6 3_120501135929_5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

The drop-ship hovers several km above the city's outer defense (near the army/blockade. But literally way up above).
Krieg has his "guards" enter drop pods that are jettisoned into the ground.
Krieg grows out his wings from the sides of his spiky-horned spinal cord section of his body and sky-dives down and creates a small crater that doesn't too deep.
As the smoke clears, Arghost, The Strategist, Shai'Ra and Vhell appear with their weapons sheathed, and Krieg leading them, but since they don't know who he is, they'd clearly would need to know.
Obviously, this has drawn the blockade's attention before another wave of enemies appear once they clear the enemy oKrieg's Drop-Ship returns to the chasm as per previous instructions in protocol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Kaythis eyes the shadow man.
"My business is my own, and whether I've won or not I'm still going to complete it. All you need to worry about is whether I finish my task before you die from that wound"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm

The Shadow man laughs, "And what do you think this beast looks like?"
Halt sighs again, "what I mean is we keep living our own deaths over and over, like a neverending cycle, that is our curse, for killing the people of The City of Three Moons, a powerful race, that has pure magic flowing in their bloodstream, their most distinct feature was their golden eyes, powerful enough to paralyse someone, just by looking into them, although this ability had to be developed and trained over a period of time, by slaying all of them we sealed our own fate, I've never seen any survivors from that race, so I don't believe there is any....for in prophesy it says that only one born of the city that was slain (The city of three moons) can lift the curse from the people, and there is no survivors, and hence no way to break the curse, so what can we do?...we fight each other still, because we all blame each other for the curse, each city wishes to bestow the blame upon other cities, when really we are all to blame....as for me, I follow orders"

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Watchful golden eyes look out into the dark as night falls over the land, "Krieg's back, I can sense it"
Del looks over at Arca who is focused on the night sky, "Then perhaps you should prepare for flight"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:49 pm

"Not a necessity, as that would be the end of this world's civilization if you die fighting me!" As they would respond to the sound of someone's voice., Krieg appears before Arca and Del.
"The curse must end, Arca--for I know of your secret. You have the look of man who has died before. As have I!"
Krieg begins to pace. "If you are indeed the sole survivor of the city of three moons; then you might be the human's sole hope to end this eternal war and then--as a nation, they can unite and smite the beast! But for that to happen..." Kroeg moves towards Arca. "You must stop your attempts to kill a man who ensured your destiny twice over! You must learn--to forgive! But if not, head to edge gate! You shall find me near where the leaders of ISA AND Holt are held up in battle against the darkness that man's fear had created: this eternal war!" And in a blink of an eye, Krieg disappears, as he was a mental projection within Arca and Del's minds.

Krieg and his enterage walk towards Holt, Josh and Garrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Halt looks grim, "You could help us to search for a way around this curse, we can't give up hope yet"
Del swoops down past Krieg's face and lands gently on the ground
Arca slides off his back, "I have not come to fight, you're right I have died more than once, more times than I can remember....this war has been going for a long time, the curse you speak of is there, however all the people from The City of Three Moons perished, and I am not one of them, I have nothing in common with that ancient race of people...nothing I tell you!"
Arca's golden eyes flare with anger and deep untamed power

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Krieg continues to walk and says "Then why are you lying to me and yourself? Take a good, long look at your own reflection and you'll see the fact that you have the eyes that belong to those who inhabited the city of three moons--for they had golden, magical and glowing eyes. Just like yours!"
Krieg and his enterage walk past Arca and Del.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum