War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 pm

***Meanwhile, atop the dracolich...***
There is another evolved, but older, Forgotten one in existence and is impriosoned by its own power: Demonic Ice.
It is in its beast form cocoon and it is just starting to crack and thaw. In n effort to stop it, the forgotten ones decide to return to thier homeland of ultimate Mortis,with the dracolich included. But athe moment of preparation, the ice thaws completely and the beast escapes. With the forgotten ones now trapt in Ultima Nortis, the forgotten one known by his kind as Lynch-King,falls from he sky, thawing the ground it lands on with its Icicle touch.
It's shell cracks like an egg, and the fully evolved Lynch-King has taken its new form.
Lynch-King heads for Krieg, to do battle with him and to kill him.
Lynch-King's cocoon:
Powers rise - Page 7 David_Grier__s_Ice_Demon_by_Duranial

Lynch-King's new form:
Powers rise - Page 7 Ranma-and-akane_48919_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Arca sighs and flies off on Del without another word
Del lands a good distance away from the Titan
Arca smiles, "Go take a rest Del...I'll call you soon, I just need space to think"
Del nods, "Alright, boy" and heads off, leaving Arca alone
A man in a black cloak watches Arca intently
Arca thinks over what he has been told, "The City of Three Moons, golden eyes...why don't I recall any of this"
The man approaches, "Nice golden eyes you got there, boy"
Arca looks suspicious, "Who are you?"
The man chuckles, "Just someone doing, the beasts bidding, there are a good number of us actually, but twelve main ones, like myself....my name's Calkara, nice to meet you..."
Arca shudders, "You're not human, I can sense that...why are you here?"
Calkara smiles cunningly, "I've been ordered by the beast to take you prisoner"
Del returns to find no trace of Arca
Del quickly heads for the Titan, and lands near Holt, "I need help, my rider and perhaps the only hope for human kind is missing"
summary:
Arca flies off on Del and lands a good distance from the Titan
Del gives Arca some space to think about everything concerning the City of Three Moons...the strange thing is Arca doesn't remember any of it
Arca meets Calkara, a servant of the beast (one of twelve other main servants) and is then taken as his prisoner
Del returns to find Arca missing and goes to the Titan for help

Calkara:
Powers rise - Page 7 18876_11

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Josh turns to Del, but also seems to try and pay attention to somthing else "right, magic curses, giant talking birds, and ice warriors! its all happening here. better start fitting in. Garrak, could you please see to our new friends approaching" he indicates to Krieg and his group (if they are still approaching. else if they arnt approaching, then Garrak just returns to the Titan). "but please keep in mind the approaching ice warrior. you did hear Evelyn on the comms right?"
"yes commander" Garrak bows slightly, and starts approaching Krieg with a small security team. and Valkyrie 'stands by', as well as a couple of cruisers.
"Reliant" Josh puts his hand to his ear "take command of any units and if this ice warrior gets too close, hit it. but somthing tells me its not after us, so dont engage unless it actually seems to go for us.
Right, Gryphon" Josh swivals on his heel to turn to Del"what may i ask is your name, and tell me how we may be able to help. we do have one very advanced scanner which may prove of use, but the ship that has it is currently preoccupied."

S: Garrak goes to greet Krieg. the ISA are aware of the giant Lynch-King approaching, and the Reliant is sent to deal with it... although the Reliant is no where to be seen. and nothing is seen to be approaching the Lynch-King. and Josh starts trying to help Del, to understand what he can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Del looks worried, "I'm Del, short for Delfindor...I just thought there might be someone here that could sense and track Arca, he is a survivor of the City of Three Moons"
Halt looks shocked, "He has golden eyes?..."
Del nods
Anglachel teleports suddenly next to Del, "I might be able to give you a hand, if you take me to the spot he was last"
Del looks hopeful
Anglachel turns to Josh, "Halt and his army will stay here to help protect the Titan, you should be alright without me"
Anglachel smiles

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Josh smile and gives a nod. "Good to see you again Anglachel. if you would like to use the scanner later on, please come to us. we would be glad to help now that we know a survivour who can remove the curse is here! if you can find him (how convenient)"
"COMMANDER! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP ME WAITING!" Edwin comes charging toward the small gathering, a landed cruiser behind him. "we can fix the Titan's engine! all we-" Josh cuts him off furiously
"EDWIN! i will take back my offer we discussed earlier if you dont start showing some RESPECT! your meant to-..." Josh puts his hand on Edwin's shoulder, and whispers in his ear furiously. Edwin looks slightly board, but nods in agreement. Josh steps back, "now" with a bit of a huff "what is it you want to tell me?"
"Commander" Edwin bows slightly, and very purposly chooses his gestures and words "i have good news of progress in restarting the tycon warp core, Commander." he pauses until Josh gestures to carry on, his speaks a little slow, a little patronising "in short, if we turn off all power, so as not to damage anything, and then... give the core a pulse, it should then eventually start emitting it's waves again to provide power. it shall just be a matter waiting anywhere between a second, to a week. Commander" He then bows again a little.
"Good. give me a full report on the details. keep an eye on what is going on, and once this ice warrior is no longer a threat, i will turn off the power, and allow you to proced. it looks like the battle is ending."
He turns to Holt, "unless you think anouther army may be on the way, or some other threat could be coming that threatens the Titan. you may choose to return the army to the city. i would like to talk with your leader (in the forma of a private message with Anglachel), and perhaps Ember as well, so we have a common understanding of what the plans are for the coming battles"
S: Josh offers use to the fancy scanner that the ISA own to Del and Anglachel if they need it. Edwin comes with good news, but doesnt say it before a telling off for not showing respect. Josh says Holt can return the army if he thinks the threat has cleared, and would like to talk to Edge Gate and Ember leaders (in the form of private messaging) to start planning movments for the war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Kaythis gives the man a pained expression.
"Look, maybe you're new to this whole 'threatening' thing so I will explain it to you. You take me to the beast. No matter what he looks like, no matter whether I've won or not, no matter if the Queen herself is visiting. If you don't, you will die a most painful and permanent death. Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 pm

A low snarl comes from the man, "You foolish, void creature...you have already found the beast"
The man's eyes flare crimson, "Well....at least half of him, and in this form, I am weak....but I can still kill, my first mistake was allowing you to scratch me, then my second was being fooled into this form long ago....but to make sure I wasn't going to be too much of a threat, the humans split my form, half is here within this form, the other half is what I have been seeking, without finding that, I can die but I will return, even if you drain my life..."
The man wheezes, "Three hours grows short, I won't be able to find my other half, in such little time, I knew that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Kaythis looks shocked.
"in that case... why didn't you say so before?"
The drain on the beast stops.
"We have a task for you... an alliance for mutual benefit if you will. All you need to do is notify us when you slaughter some humans, and in return we will help you find your other half."
Kaythis admires a glaive that materialises in her hands.
"But betray us, and next time I won't even bother with the claws"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:51 pm

The man looks grim, "Are you wanting me to kill someone, I didn't mention it so you wouldn't kill me, I was hoping to make a chance to escape, by leading you on...I've suffered long, this form doesn't even belong to me, it's human or was"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Kaythis understands.
"Yeah, having to change form is annoying. It would suck to be forced into a form..."
"We just want you to do what you do best"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:13 pm

The man smiles, "I guess a void creature would understand that, who do you want me to kill?...I'm happy to co-operate, especially if they're human"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Krieg speaks loudly at Garrak. "Oh my! you bring soldiers as backup, when we have ninded weapons and I'm not armed. Wise decision on your commanding officer... Josh, his name, yes? and your name is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Anglachel speaks to Del, "we need to find Arca, and he needs to be found quickly, I suspect the twelve have him"
Del looks confused, "The twelve?"
Anglachel nods, "Yes, they are the main servants of the beast...they're going to hold Arca in their lair/fortress, and slay him there, then when Arca comes back to relive his death, he'll be in that lair/fortress, and he'll not be allowed to live for very long each time he comes back..."
Del looks puzzled, "But, Why do they want to kill him?"
Anglachel sighs, "it was the humans that sealed away the one they serve, the beast, and he's probably suffered greatly ever since then, it's vengeance they seek, by killing Arca, they smite out the chance for humans to be free of this curse"
One of Halt's soldiers looks at Anglachel, "How do you know so much about this, you are nothing but a rogue from Ember, who told you all this?"
Anglachel doesn't answer
The soldier yells, "You serve the beast don't you?"
Anglachel snaps, "I would not serve that monster!!...not after what he's done...I can't forgive the beast, not ever!"
The soldier falls silent, lost for words
A deep sadness is in Anglachel's eyes
Anglachel heads off with Del, "Take me to the place you were last with Arca, I'll be able to track Arca from there"
Del nods and they head off

Last edited by Anglachel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Garrak replies "please excuse them, protocol, as i am Garrak, ambassador to the ISA Rogue. We just happened to notice you coming this way, and thought we should come and greet you. What buisness may i ask you have? And would you happen to know anything about an ice warrior? Looks proboberly like that" garrak points to the canyons a way off, a small blue figure emerges from, making its way to them. (The lynch king)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:08 pm

At that moment, bodies affected by frostbite land, moving on he ground past them.
Krieg faces his body towards Lynch-King and orders his enterage to get Garrak, his men back to Holt and to protect all the humans both in and just outside Edge-gate with Thier lives just after he clenches his fists and says "Lynch-King: he's awake!". As they do so, Lynch-King--whom is now flying like a bullet, goes to attack Krieg.
Krieg  intercepts Lynch-King mid-air after clicking his tail against he ground to give enough force for him to simply lunge at his target.
Both land of Thier feet, and Lynch-King speaks. "Funny: I bought I was the only one! Either you or I will be giving orders--and the rest of our kind is permanently imprisoned in Ultima Mortis... Because of me escaping!" Krieg knocks Lynch-King back a couple of metres away with force. Krieg responds. "I won't let you win, then!"
Lynch-King laughs. "GOOD! That's what I wanted to hear! The only way to settle the matter of whose in charge of your new gladiator guild and enterage is to settle it in blood!" Lynch-King summons a sword worthy of his power and acts visually respectful to his name and hold it in his right hand.
Since Krieg no longer has his original sword in his arm, he summons his new sword from fire and flesh and wields it in his right hand.
The two ultimate forgotten ones engage in an epic, brutal and and overwhelming battle using nothing but Thier swords, lowers and skills.
Lynch-King's sword:
Powers rise - Page 7 World-Of-Warcraft-Frostmourne-Lichking-Sword-Replica-Real-stainless-steel-made-High-quality-

Krieg's new and improved sword:
Powers rise - Page 7 Dotademonedgeswordalrg2

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:56 am

Kaythis smiles.
"anything and everything. I will travel with you and help you, so that we can know where in the void to search for the bodies"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 pm

As Krieg and Lynch-King cross blades, they produce massive kinetic energy bursts that can be felt like a massive explosion's shockwave when your at he right distance--too close, and the energy takes you apart, due to the ice and fire mixed in the energy like shrapnel. Both realizing that swords won't work on them if they are equal, they seal their swords inside their bodies and use their old beast forms as cloaks of power to strike one another.
The battle ends in a matter of minutes, as the Lynch-King was somehow overpowered in a clash with Krieg. In the end, Lynch-king loves to his word and becomes Krieg's right hand. Krieg tells The Strategists to represent him and that he's temporarily in charge of the entourage. The Strategists continues the discussions with Garrak.
Krieg and Lynch-King begin tracking Anglachel and Del's trail, so that they assist in Arca's fulfillment of his "destiny".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 am

Anglachel and Del are examining the place where Arca was last seen
Anglachel nods as she sees fanit almost hidden tracks, "Calkara's got him, and they are most likely headed to were the beast is, these tracks, faint as they are, were formed by a man, who is not exactly human...hence these clawed footpints, they are headed east, so that is the direction we should head, if we want to catch up with them"
Del understands, "It will be faster if we fly"
Anglachel smiles, "And more fun..."
Del shoots off into the sky, with Anglachel on his back, they quickly begin closing the gap between them and Calkara
The man smiles, "Do you plan to eliminate every human, void creature?...for what purpose?....have they brought you to harm at some point?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am

As Krieg and Lynch-King arrive at where Anglachel and Del where they were before they flew off, Krieg looks at the foot prints of both parties.
Lynch-King speaks as he sniffs the air. "You thinkin'--?"
Krieg stands up and speaks. "Yes. It appears that thier scent is going to be hard to track properly, but, thanks to this..." Krieg pulls out a feather from one of Del's wings. "Tracking them will be no problem." Krieg takes in the scent of the wing and follows the trail that leads to Del.
Krieg and Lynch-King travel by air as they both summon a pair of wings from their backs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Kaythis looks impatient.
"It is not my place to answer that. Just do the job"
Kaythis looks west.
"Someone comes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Anglachel senses something, "The Beast is closer than I thought...he's near"
Del screeches in reply, "And I get the feeling that we're being followed"
Anglachel nods, "indeed.."
The Man nods, "Someone is close by, one I've met before...Talons is going to be upon us soon, smart girl that, very dangerous...Raztec still hasn't caught her, but I think I'm about to make sure they do, Ember is just over the cliffs over there, are you coming void creature?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:58 pm

As Krieg and Lynch-King fly and slowly get close and closer to their destination, Krieg's eyesight conveys something to him. They are heading towards Ember.
At that moment, Krieg's body begins to feel an urge. Krieg's aggressive half of his split personality takes hold and he morphs into he beastly form, running on all paws to Ember. Lynch-King willingy takes his beastly form and follows Krieg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

The man looks at Kaythis, "We need to move quickly, we are not among friends here...someone else is near, and it isn't Talons"
The man hastens his pace
They soon arrive in Ember
The man thinks, "Now...let's see there is one hour left of sunlight, it shall be pitch black here soon, perfect cover for a few murders to get Raztec and the people of Ember nervous, I just have to wait a little bit"*
The man's eyes glow crimson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:38 pm

The moment they are near Ember, Krieg's body cracks like it did before. Both Lynch-King and Krieg realize that Krieg is evolving to what the forgotten ones call "the apex killer".
In an explosion of red, Krieg and Lynch-King fall to the ground. Lynch-King teleports to Althari arena to recover entirely from the day, due to been mortally wounded by the explosion, leaving Krieg.
The red smoke clears, and as this happens, a man in a dark mask with complete red eyes, armed in swords and guns and martial arts, stand where Krieg landed.
Krieg looks around as he notices that he is on his own, but he does not care.
Krieg sprints at an abnormal speed and arrives in Ember, killing high profile people in the city like a serial killer who leaves them look mutilated and uses the victom's blood, whilst they are alive, to write a disturbing message on a wall in the place of the victom's demise, leaving no trace of where he went or of the murder weapon that was used... Because the thing he used to kill he was a cutlery spoon and knife from the victom's kitchen.
Krieg, "The Apex killer":
Powers rise - Page 7 Masked-assassin_tn2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Krieg's first victim was one of Raztec's ambassadors. Murdered in his/her home and left in his/her bedroom to be found by whomeveer entered the room. the message on the walls was "He died, begging. I ripped his/her eyes out with a spoon and fed them to your precious ambassador against his will as a response. 
No-one will be safe when I'm done!"

30 minutes later, Krieg's 2nd victim --one of the heads of Ember's government -- is found hanging upside down in his/her office with his/her stomach ripped off, his/her insides flopping around. The message written on the floor says. "I warned you, no-one is safe from me. The hunt for you humans continues. Smile"

By the point of the sun going down and the night taking hold of sky for 12 hours, Krieg prepares for his next murder within a penthouse as he has pinned his 3rd victim to a wall with ten 20 mm. bolts from a big crossbow. Krieg prepares to kill his 3rd victim, but suddenly, he hears some noise below him and from outside. He then sense someone else's presance in the penthouse, and to make sure the victim dies, beheads the governor and writes on the ground in the victom's blood "Your too late. It's already done."
Krieg appears atop another building, observing how chaotic its become as a result of his work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum