War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 9 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 pm

(chuckles....Bill Sikes indeed)
Anglachel nods, "The twelve certainly have Arca or rather they did....right now the Twelve are in Edgegate...although, two members are headed here, for a purpose I do not know much of, except that they are looking for something....Arca was taken by another, the only distinct feature is pale blue eyes....whoever it is possesses extraordinary power, and is somehow connected to the black shadows, that is all I know...."
Anglachel looks away from Jaheria and the others sadly as if she knows something she isn't telling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Daemon and the woman begin hunting down Arca, after officially becoming partners in crime.
They leave for Edgegate on motorcycle, knowing that since the shadows had taken him, they'd leave them on a wild goose chase... that, and Daemon's contacts in Ember gave a tip after "listening in" to Anglachel, Del and the ISA's conversation via unknown methods.
The woman drives ther motorcycle, as it is her property, while Daemon sits as passenger with his hands kept not onto the woman.
Daemon speaks. "You still haven't told me your name."
"The woman replies. "Its Erica. My name is Erica!"
Daemon speaks. "Nice name... but don't you think this could be a set-up? you know, something not right?"
Erica speaks. "Maybe. But we can't know for sure!"
Daemon speaks. "agreed! But we must monitor the 12 and Alpha's progress in case they find something! wouldn't hurt to know for sure!"
Erica replies. "Agreed! Does Sovereign watch the surface with advanced satellite feeds?"
Daemon nods, saying that its true.
The duo continue on the open world to Edge-Gate on Erica's motorcycle.

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Josh leans back in his chair, and begins pressing buttons, while continuing to talk through the screen to Del and Anglachel"Do you belive Arca is at Edge Gate? (you wrote Ink Heart above. but then you wrote Edge Gate when talking to the ISA) then considering they would pursue him if that is where he has escaped, lets go there and begin searching.
Eagle, go to Edge Gate and join Jaheria in the search for a boy named Arca. contact her and she will fill in the details. she will also have company who know the Man, Anglachel, and a Gryphon Del."
a faint voice can be heard "yes commander"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 pm

A figure - cloaked in shadow and darkness - stalks and follows Shard and as well as the rest of the 12, in separate duplications of himself (total of 13). It is a demonic dragon-like creature, Daemon's demon-dragon humanoid form, and it keeps a watchful eye on them without looking away nor blinking at all. Hiding in shadows or in the sky as it can hover and fly with its wings, it's left eye is like a lave pit that doesn't pour what it contains within, and its entire right upper face section covered in its own scaled skin.
The creature is known as Krieg, and it serves its other half: Daemon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:30 am

(oops....ink heart and EdgeGate, time to amend that mistake)
Anglachel sighs, "Ten members of the Twelve are attacking Ink heart, and two members seem to be either heading here or for EdgeGate, they are most likely trying to find Arca, this time when they find him, they won't take him prisoner....they'll kill him"
Arca comes to his senses after a rather frightening teleportation experience
Arca looks around him, he seems to be in a small hut of some sort
Arca gets up and wanders to the door, opening it and looking out around him
There is a heavy blanket of snow falling, and nothing Arca can recognise to tell him where he is, "Where am I?"
A voice answers him, "A place you should recognise when it stops snowing enough"
Arca suddenly notices the figure by the hut's fire, concealed in a cloak, but bright blue eyes shining
Arca goes over to the fire, "And who do I owe my thanks for rescuing me to?"
The figure seems to smile, "No one of consequence, just a simple figure, wanting humanity to survive, and not die under the vengeance of the Beast"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Josh asks"in that case, shall we search both Edge Gate and Ember? the Eagle shall soon be in Edge Gate, they will just need to confirm permission to begin searching the city. Ember is still under control of the ISA, so we can begin searching immediatly. its your call, you know the enemy, and Arca better than us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:42 pm

The afore-mentioned completely average guy walks into the room.
The guards at the door didn't even seem to notice him.
His disguise drops deliberately.
The Ascetic of the Lidless Eye looks thoughtful.
"If what you say is true then someone should go and find out what the ten are doing in Ink Heart"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:58 pm

(btw, they arnt in a room. they are standing outside. there is information above to say that)
Jaheria jumps and pulls out her pistol "who are you?! how did you get past? hang on! arnt you the guy we saw at the mansion?!" some other soldiers who notice the sudden comotion now also step up and hold up their guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:27 pm

(aside) thanks.

The Ascetic of the Lidless Eye smirks.
"Depends on your definition of 'saw'. None of you truly saw me. But trust me. I 'saw' you."
"My advice still stands"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Jaheria keeps her gun raised, eyeing him. Josh speaks "thats Anglachel's call. by all means we have the resources, and capability to go do it at my command. but our aim is to remove the curse, and so we follow the advice of Del and Anglachel. Del, Anglachel, if you think it may be wise to pursue the 12 in Ink heart, we shall do so, at the very least we want to know if we should begin searching for Arca here in Ember, and Edge Gate. and do know, that Ink Heart is NOT an ally, and so pursueing the 10 there will not only be more hindered, but also more costly if Ink Heart attacks.
but one thing is for sure, would ask that you leave sir, we dont take kindly to rude intrusion, and you have made a bad start to gaining our trust. if you have much more politly asked to help us and advise us, you could have asked, and im sure Khalid would have met you, then passed you onto me and Jaheria."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Anglachel suggests, "Best if we didn't pursue the ten members of the Twelve, I don't know if we could handle them....if we did pursue them, countless of your soldiers are most likely to die, which something I would think best to avoid"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 pm

"very well. but what we will do is non of your concern sir. could you please leave now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Daemon and Erica have neared the crossing of Charn and Edgegate's borders.
Daemon begins working on refueling the motorcycle's "batteries" whilst Erica is keeping watch, however, it does not take long as Daemon's powerful electricity fully recharges the motorcycle with a few minutes.
Daemon, now on driving duty with Erica as backseat driver, pass into Edgegate at a tremendous speed thanks to Daemon's work on recharging the motorcycle.
The 13 Kriegs continue their surveillance on Alpha and the 12.
Daemon and Erica are ambushed when the motorcycle's front wheel is shot out by a large projectile.
Daemon and Erica fall down a hillside into a small forest with a empty lake.
As Daemon comes to from the fall moments later, his electricity goes into his sword, morphing it into a small case, of which he puts into his left gauntlet as a hidden sword feature.
He then reveals a sheathes combat knife that he holsters on his right side of his chest on the collar bone with the handle facing down.
He pulls it out, it blade coursing with electricity. As Erica comes to,
She notices Daemon's knife. "That knife...!"
Daemon quickly grabs Eria by the upper torso and they hide in the undergrowth, as several soldiers in no armor appear, with rifles and combat knife at their disposal. They bear the insignia of the organization that's responsible for keeping Daemon's existence a secret from the human populace.
Daemon speaks, his left hand over Erica's mouth with his knife in his right.
Daemon's Knife:
Age of Strife - Page 9 AlterEgoComicsRamboKnifeFBII

The organization: Occultos's (Meaning "The hidden" in Latin.) symbol:
Age of Strife - Page 9 Tribal_logo_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 am

The Occultos soldiers spread out in search for them within the vicinity, using their knowledge of Daemon's tactics to their advantage.
Knowing that he can't use his camouflage ability against them, since they have technology allowing them too see him, he decides to kill them without using his powers.
He draws The Leviathan from his left gauntlet. He targets the first of the enemy in closest to him, looking in the undergrowth next to him. Daemon launches the leviathan whilst still holding to it to grapple the soldier, reeling it in like a fish caught with a fishing rod, and stealthily kills the soldiers by stabbing him in the throat with his knife, using his Leviathan to keep the soldier silent as he does so.

Slowly, one by one, Daemon stealthily kills the soldiers without causing an alert to the assassin in search of Daemon as well. By the time Daemon takes out the last soldier in a unit of 11 (including the assassin), Daemon's cover is blown when The assassin is about to use a crossbow with a strange bolt about to be shot.
Daemon turns around, a fight begins but ends quickly as the Assassin cripples Daemon by stabbing his leg with a strange alloyed weapon. As Daemon looks upon the person about to shoot him, Erica appears from behind and snaps the assassin's neck, killing him. Daemon sheaths his knife and his Leviathan re-enters into its respective gauntlet.
Erica speaks, concern plainly seen on her face. "Are you okay?"
Daemon stands after removing the blade from his leg. "Yeah. I'm fine! I'll heal" Daemon starts walking towards the northwest as his leg's wounds close up. Erica asks as she walks just behind but beside Daemon, "Who were those guys? That insignia is something I haven't seen before... and they were after you--!"
Daemon replies. "Its not safe here! those soldiers were apart of Occultos! That means others are not far behind."
Erica becomes concerned once more, only more worried about Daemon. "Occultos? I thought it was a conspiracy theory as believably non-existent as the Illuminati conspiracy! No-one has even heard of them, nor even met anyone a member. If what you say is true, then I--!"
Daemon grabs Erica and dodges a massive projectile... revealed to be tank munition of a small scale.
Daemon curses, as the duo end up falling down a very long hiking track downhill.
After Daemon and Erica dealt with the unit from Occultos, a wounded Daemon and a concerned Erica head northwest after Daemon reveals that it Occultos exists, as practically everyone considers to be a conspiracy theory.
At that moment, Daemon grabs Erica as they are attacked by small-scale artillery from Occultos, falling down a long track used for hiking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 am

***(Continued...)***

Erica comes to hours later, near him an unconscious Daemon who has a large, sharp rock embedded into his left eye like Arca's arrow and debris from trees and the rocks on the ground in his body like arrows like the latter.
Erica, shocked in concern and worried, quickly goes over Daemon... who is also covered in blood as a result of his injuries.
The duo are within a big cell within a truck, indicating that they have been captured by Occultos, who intends to take them to the city of three moons... the place where he was captured the first time.
Erica quickly pulls out the debris from Daemon's body, but starts to cry as she does so.
By the time Erica has removed all of the debris and removed the rock from Daemon's head, Erica sobs next to him, holding onto him in a hugging manner.
As he hears this, Daemon's body heals instantly in a blue light. Thanks to the blue light, his left eye's wound becomes nearly healed--but he is still blind, and is now become healed wound stitched. the scars revealing bone remain, but are are more closed. thee rest of Daemon's mask resurfaces, but the wound from his eye is visible under it, as the scar stretched to his lower face.
Daemon comes to after the light goes, and speaks. "What are you doing? and are you--?" Erica bear hugs him, and he says "I--can't breathe!" Erica lets go, pretending nothing happened after rubbing her face. Daemon sighs as he face-palms at the realization as to why.
An awkward silence is created, as the duo sit opposite each other in the truck's cell, unable to look each-other in the eye.
Summary:
An awkward chain of events that seem confusingly in the romance side of things, yet ironic--considering not much is known of Daemon Story-wise... in a way (except we already know his origin story, since I've told it.).

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

(goodness I've been away too long, from here so much story has happened)
Arca looks outside, "Some formation of rock lies not to far off from the small hut, that he is staying in, the person in the cloak with the blue eyes has just returned from hunting"
Arca looks around outside, "This place....is the City of Three Moons, isn't it.....well, at least what is left of it"
The figure nods, "Yes, this is how it has remained since the brutal massacre of your people, you are destined to break the curse that is upon the humans of Lorden"

Last edited by Anglachel on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:08 pm

(your post seems incomplete, Anglachel. You might wanna fix that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:09 pm

(Thanks Daemon, I forgot to delete the last part)
oops...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 pm

(currently pending on Kiaser, or if Anglachel does somthing in relation to the meeting in Ember)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Anglachel thinks, "Best if we headed out for EdgeGate, perhaps even send a small party of people to the City of Three Moons ruins, and some remain here in Ember, all will be searching for Arca until we find him....he has to be around here somewhere"
Aerrow shows up at that point, "May I be of any help to you guys...you seem all worried about something, perhaps I can help..."
Del nods, "If one of each of us go to the three different locations, I can head for EdgeGate, Aerrow can stay here in Ember, and Anglachel can head for the City of Three Moons ruins"
Anglachel smiles, "Sounds like a plan to me, what do you think Jaheria, Josh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 pm

(i have made what Josh's reply is. but wont post it until i know what the lidless eye guy does/says/leaves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Operatives from Occultos stand on high ground, watching the conversation in secret.
One of them speaks. "Anglachel, Del and Aerrow, huh?... good. It's time!"
The operative activates her comms via wireless earphone.
"Commander. trio has been confirmed. All 3 are present and in the same place. If this curse is to be lifted, our intervention is now."
A man appears in front of Anglachel, Aerrow, Del and Jaheria.
The man, clothed in a business suit, speaks. "Pardon me for the intrusion, but it is better we speaks unofficially and in secret than through official channels."
"I am a leader of the organisation known as Occultos. I represent Occultos in hopes for you to accept this..." The man places a parcel on the ground, and uses his foot to slide it towards them. "Inside the parcel is confirmation and the revealing of the location of Arca, who we want alive to end this curse. We want world peace just as much as you do--it is our goal, after all."
"I know: you want proof that this isn't a trick, and that I'm not lying and that you can trust me. But the thing is: you don't. Only way to find out if I'm lying is to look for yourself. But a heads up: Occultos has discovered the whereabouts of Arca. He was "rescued" by an unknown assailant with the aid of a Shadow, and is been looked after by that same individual... In the ruins of the city of three moons."
"Inside the parcel as well is information that will elaborate who was responsible for Ember's recent mass-election: this same individual has also met and has info on the 12's recent mission. He is currently in our custody, and awaits for you to interrogate him!"
The man awaits for their response.
The man:
Age of Strife - Page 9 Secret_agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Anglachel looks bewildered, "This is turning out to be quite a day, everything is happening here at once, to think I used to be just a common rebel of the law....which is another thing I must mention....Raztec is on the move again, I fear for Ember's new possible leader, they killed the last one....Raztec has a new commander, which will prove ill for us, if he gets the remaining soldiers of Raztec amassed together, they may just cause some strife, they plan to aid the beast, for he has promised them power, when humanity finally is diminished or relents to the beast's will, we need to find Arca and quickly.....another thing, the Ten members of the Twelve have heard of Ember's strange ascension to the skies, and they come to investigate, I know not when they will be here, but soon.....conflict with the Ten members of the Twelve may not be avoidable as I first thought"
The Ten members of the Twelve arrive in Ember.....
(the tension grows) Very Happy

(The Ten members of the Twelve now in Ember)
>Calkara
>Cythnar
>Erin
>Karla
>Dryn
>Viper
>Adar
>Sol
>Alix
>Scylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Them man hears on his comms that 10 of the 12 are entering Ember. 
The man curses. "There isn't much time! they are here in search of Arca, but he is not here!"
"I must return to the city of 3 moons... Especially since HE (Daemon) is our prisoner..."
The man turns around. "I leave the rest to you: Anglachel, Del, Aerrow. And please: Take the Parcel! Its your only clue to track down Arca, and to find the one responsible--Who isn't one of the 12 and an ally of the beast: but a demon in the form of a man. Remember that."
The man disappears as he leaves the area on foot, the operatives covering him in tow.
The 10 of the 13 Krieg arrive in Ember and continue their surveillance mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 am

The ten members of the Twelve, search Ember, watching the area, observing some change, and notice some people they haven't seen here before (ISA), though they don't know who these strangers are (ISA), but they plan to find out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum