War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 12 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Anglachel yells desperately, "Jet!!"
Jet winces, but gets to her feet, "Stay back Ang....If you saw through it Omega, why didn't you act?...although there is something you still don't know"
Jet heals quickly
Jet draws Shear
Shear seems to vibrate with energy, and a single pitched note can be heard slightly coming from the blade
Seconds later Black Shadows swarm the area, and attack Omega viciously
Jet's eyes flare brighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Omega's body changes at a sudden contact with one of the shadows. He literally becomes a shadow-like creature in physical form, but retains his true nature and appearance. Thus, the shadow's attacks pass right through him. "Coward! I predicted that you'd try it again! I have to say though, thanks to you, Sovereign was exposed."
"But I must say--All that talk of not wanting to manipulate anyone again, yet here these mindless abominations YOU created are here, under your little finger like a little schoolgirl bewitching her teacher to get the desired ace in her grades." 
"Savages, former living beings they once more... repeatedly saying "Humans are not as weak as they seem." when in fact they are weaker than they look, since it was humanity that created the abominations around us. In will, conviction, loyalty, honesty and compassion... and are the 7 deadly sins incarnate, to boot! Humanity must die, for it's to blame for everything you believe should not be! They deserve what's coming to them!"
Omega grabs Anglachel by the throat and squeezes, using his "restraining via electrocution" technique on her, whilst both are floating in the air. "I wonder... who is more important, your sister, *Omega draws his side-arm and aims it at Arca, likely near Del.* Or the boy of destiny?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Anglachel chokes and gasps for air, "Jet, save the boy...humanity is more important than I am....besides I don't die very easily...."
Anglachel manipulates the air and it slices through Omega's arm, forcing him to release Anglachel
Anglachel heads for safety
Jet teleports to Omega, after making sure Arca is safe (he's on a cruiser heavily protected)
Jet laughs, "I did not create the black shadows, they only answer my call, when I need some help, another created them, Alpha created them, failed members of the Twelve"
Jet whispers a word, Shear extends
Jet slices a large gash down Omega's chest, then spins the blade and cleaves his right leg off, Shear slicing through the skin, muscles and bone, as if it were butter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Due to Omega's current state, he completely re-grows his right leg and his wound closes completely. Omega stares at Jet, holding he cheeks with one hand. "But, you do realize that I saved Arca's life, and revealed to Del and Arca of Arca's destiny? IF so, then why would I do that?... Because I want humanity to be at its strongest, so that can die at their strongest! Humanity will die by its own hands... your brutal actions proved that."
Omega whispers into Jet's ear. "Why don't I pay a visit to Astra, hmmm? maybe, even, repeat history by killing the elected leader of Ember, as I wiped out Ember's government. Oh, well... I could just do that to Charn, Ink heart and Edge-Gate too, but where's the fun in that?"
Omega lets go of Jet's cheeks after he has a mark melded into her right cheek.
Omega returns to normal, and his exoskeleton fades into his skin. For a brief moment, Jet can see Omega's eyes: They a pure grey eyes in color, and are perfectly normal and unchanged. His left eye isn't dead, to boot.
Omega disappears and reappears outside the shattered circle inn, his sword sheathed as he sheathed it before grabbing Anglachel.
Erica appears behind Omega, following his lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 pm

The inn is quiet, and looks rather deserted
The door hangs off it's hinges, looking like it was smashed down
Omega goes inside, it looks empty, chairs and tables are over turned and a small layer of dust has rested on the counter, and everything else
Astra is no where to be found
Omega tries the back room, this room is a complete mess, the curtains are torn, shelves and everything is spread, and smashed on the floor, from glass to books
Omega notices scratch marks on the walls
"Spitfires"
Halt (Captain of Edgegate) smiles as he walks into his office (in EdgeGate)
Astra greets him, "What news of Anglachel and the others?"
Halt nods, "They are safe, you need not worry Ms. Astra....however Spitfires are hunting all humans now, and the Twelve, we need to be cautious"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Omega notices massive barrels of gasoline. He pours the gasoline all over the inn.
Omega then buries the evidence of him being there by lighting the inn on fire.
He then, surprisingly, turns himself in to EdgeGate custody. Erica does not though, and acts as his ears in the outside world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm

The fire is distinguished by onlookers quickly, although some parts of the inn are quite burnt and destroyed
Some of the villagers quickly do the maintenance on it, knowing Astra will return to run the inn soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Omega awaits for the typical procedures of his imprisonment in Edge-Gate to occur, whistling whilst sitting in a cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 am

Halt walks down the corridor to stand outside of Omega's cell, his stare is cold and his tone is icey "They tell me you turned yourself in, just exactly what have you done?..."
Halt comes closer to the bars, "Did you kill someone, steal something?...I do not have time to waste, for I have other business to attend to, so speak quickly scum of the earth"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 am

Omega stands up and and places his head against the cell bars. "I wiped out Ember's government, massacred a village, blew up a building with innocent people within. I could go on, but I'll just say this."
"I am Omega! Pleasure to meet you *Omega grins.*... Halt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:52 am

Halt unafraid yells, "And yet you end up here!!....stupid enough to turn yourself in, I could kill you right now for the horrible things you have done, but ones higher up would have me killed if I did so, that is how the EdgeGate leadership goes, disobey and your life is forfeit" (EdgeGate army and command is like Rome and romans, organised and deadly, but very strict in discipline)
Halt smashes his fist hard into Omega's face, sending him reeling backwards, and staggering to the floor
Omega realises why Halt was made Captain of the EdgeGate army, not only is he loyal but he can absorb energy into his fists which makes his punches more effective, if he absorbs enough energy he can shatter someone to dust
Halt speaks coldly, "Prisoners do not approach the bars unless asked to!!...and you will address me as Captain!.....remember that prisoner!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 am

Omega gets up and cracks his neck and straightens his back. After this, he grows in size (he was 6ft. 2. Now, he's 10 ft. tall.)
Omega stares at  Halt, his eyes emitting a red aura. "Oh, but this game is just getting started! I wouldn't want the captain to not participate in a game of... Life and death!"
"And by the way: I could've escaped and gone on a killing spree by now. So have some gratitude that I'm not breaking the rules of the game... Captain Halt!"
Omega lies down on the bedding in his cell, his hands behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 am

Halt looks grim, "I do not play games with prisoners....especially murderers like you!"
Halt chuckles coldly, "You learn quickly scum, well done in addressing me as captain...but it puzzles me how you knew my first name as you addressed me by it before"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 am

Omega stares at at Halt with killing intent. "I'm no murderer. I'm just a serial killer, terrorist, etcetera. And to answer your questions: I knew your name, as I eavesdropped on your conversation with that ambassador of the ISA when the city was attacked by those wolves... That, and I know that Astra is here!"
"Whether you like it or not Halt, you're now one of the only people in this city to stop me from killing people whilst still in here! play along...*Omega scowls at Halt.*... Or I will kill all of you without leaving this cell!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:44 am

Halt grits his teeth, "I will play this game, if only to prevent you killing more innocent people, what does this game involve?"
Halt looks determined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 am

Omega laughs. "There is no game, fool! I just wanted your attention as to what I could do... If you don't confine me within this cell! That is the game. Stop me from killing anyone, and you win. Fail, and well... I wonder about "Ms. Astra's" safety, hmmm??"
Omega continues to laugh at Holt, as Omega revealed that the game isn't just of life or death.. but of sanity or insanity.
"Don't let me keep you from your duties, Captain Halt! You shouldn't be distracted by a mere "murderer", now should you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am

Halt's temper rises, he tries desperately to subdue it, and forces his tone to sound calm, "I have enough time to remain here for a few more minutes, what I am curious to know is, why you have turned yourself in, what are you after, plans to kill someone perhaps..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 am

Omega replies. "Or is it that I'm just here simply because I committed my first act of murder publicly in this city, perhaps? Nah, my first one was in Althari, when I massacred my entire hometown!" 
"Or because, I am here--pulling strings on people's minds to cause pure chaos?"
Omega sits up on the bedding.
"So... How's Astra going!?" Omega sa big smirk on his face as he looks at Halt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 am

Halt is smart when it comes to revealing information about the presence of different people so decides to act slightly confused at the question, "Astra?.....where have I heard that name...Ah, yes Anglachel, Talons' from Ember, Astra is her friend is she not, she owned something....A building....I assume she is alright, I haven't heard otherwise, but then again I am Captain of the EdgeGate army and I do not hear about individuals too much, why do you ask....have you killed her recently or something?"
Omega studies Halt's face and can see no fault in what he is saying, Omega ponders the sudden thought, does Halt truly know nothing about Astra's condition or whereabouts, but brushes this aside when he realises that Halt is most likely a very clever man, and is cunning no doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 am

Omega speaks. "You can drop the act. I know that she visited you in your office, since I found out that her inn was attacked by spitfires upon the intent to kill her, and can back it up with the fact that some of your military personnel are very easy to manipulate with the right threats!"
"I also know that you have been keeping tabs on Anglachel, Jet and Aerrow since they begun looking for Arca and have succeeded."
"Now...*Omega gets up and stands near the bars.* lets try that again: How's "Ms. Astra" doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 am

Halt hesitates, "you know an awful lot, prisoner....enough to have you killed, but Ms. Astra is well, or was when I saw her two days ago, why such an interest in Ms. Astra, is she a target of your next killing or something?...."
Halt smashes his fist straight into Omega's face, shattering Omega's nose, "I warned you!!...prisoners do not approach the bars unless asked to!"
Halt goes calmly into Omega's cell, closing the cell door behind him
Halt moves quickly and smashes his fist hard into Omega's chest, then follows through with a strong upper cut to the jaw, knocking Omega off his feet sending him crashing hard into one of the cell walls, Omega then collapses to the floor, his jaw dislocated, and some of his ribs shattered
Halt's fists glow with blue energy and he speaks coldly, "Now explain your plans for being here, scum!!...I am most interested to learn why I have been so graced by your presence..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 am

the ISA help clean up any wounds anyone has, and everyone is gathered to the clearing. Jaheria gathers Anglachel, Jet, Del, Aerrow, and Arca together.
a rumble can be heard as the Reliant comes over the city and begins scanning it for anything that my be helpful to the mission. by this point the ISA have a full map of the city, and groups of soldiers are now patroling it in case there is anything they find, or any dangers to be wary of.
"where to Arca? Jet? lets remove this curse. but first, what do you want from these two?" a group of soldiers step forward, then open up to reveal a heavily sudated Shard and Kassern. "they are at your disposal. ask them anything you want, they will answer, but the effects wear off in about one hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 am

Jet tends to her own wounds, then looks up at the Two members of the Twelve
Jet turns to Kassern, "Second in command, where I Alpha heading now?"
Kassern's mind screams at him not say anything, but he can't seem to help but answer, "Alpha, is in the city of bones, where he can find something which will aid him to find his other half, a task which if accomplished will result in a second age of the beasts' terror, the Twelve's are to help with this task, but the beasts' use for us grows thin"
Jet nods, " I see....will the beast live up to his promise and turn you human again?"
Kassern looks saddened, "Unfortunately, the beast has better things than to turn his servants human again to concern himself with, we will go on living, but I fear not all Twelve of us by the time the Beast has full awoken"
Jet looks curious, "interesting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Omega reverts to his original size, sitting against the wall.
Omega struggles to concentrate on being able to respond, as he can't talk in his current state. He is also grunting heavily due to the pain dealt, and is having trouble breathing.
Omega can only manage to say two words before he ends up in the prison infirmary, in great pain, by the guards on watch. "Abusive... nutcase...!!!!" (He's deliberately not healing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Jaheria immedaitly orders the follow to all troops "12 are walk-about, i repeat, 12 are walk-about. report every 5 minutes. and report immediatly on sighting." the Reliant also doubles it's scans, and more fighters and cruiser begin patroling in large groups.
Jaheria then turns to Jet "what shall we do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum