War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 15 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm

the Darknes is suprised by the sudden appearence (some of the Darkness is at the gate) of the Arha. and chooses to quikly withdraw, and returns to "surronding" the universe, but keeps some space around the gate where the Arha stand.

the Arha see no horrors except for any that appear between the Darkness and the gate. even then the Darkness launches at it and consumes the energy.

(Btw, its Darkness, not darkness)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 pm

The man's voice sounds confident as he replies, "My name is Aerrow, rank: Captain, serial no...1267.."
Fenris grabs the man around the neck, "Enough games!"
The man gasps in air as Fenris loosens his grip a bit, "I am the son of the one who created Raztec, I know you are the one who killed my father...I have only been kept alive for so long, so I may lure my sister here to her doom....that is why I have not been slaughtered for having powers....they want me alive, but once I serve my purpose I'm as good as dead....Aries will see to it himself..."
Aerrow looks at Fenris, "perhaps you know my sister, she is a rogue of the law, and she hates Raztec becasue of the things our father did as leader of the Raztec order....you may know her as Talons..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Fenris speaks. "You really don't know Aries that well. He could make you his apprentice and then you would be his right hand man. But, with logic like that, he may as well put you down!"
Fenris hears clangs of armor as a squad of Raztec soldiers wearing abnormal heavy armor appear from the entrance to the cell block. Fenris tells Aerrow something. "Move and either them or me will kill you on the spot!" Fenris drops Aerrow and turns to face the soldiers. Fenris notices that they aren't human.
"So tell me: when did Aries replace nearly all of Raztec with Dracanian soldiers?"
The squad leader speaks. "Since before you escaped!"
Fenris speaks "which means that Raztec is and was under Dracanian influence. That explains how Aries took the seat of head of Raztec so quickly!"
2 of the Dracanian soldiers draw swords and use their dragon magic to augment them. As they move to attack Fenris, Fenris uses his claws to spit the throats of one of them. As he does so, the other Dracanians take part in the battle.
Fenris reveals another unique dragon magic sleep up his sleeve: Reaper Dragon.
Fenris draws Jhoke-Klawe from its sheathe and augments it with Reaper dragon. This cause it to enxtend its blade-length and strength in its strikes. It also augments Fenris's methods of killing into a lot more... Disturbingly graphic method of murder.
In 5 minutes, all of the Dracanian soldiers are dead and all over the cell block. Cells are destroyed, walls scratched and burned. Fenris is covered in a million scars throughout his entire body. All slowly healing and his clones are doing something similar as well. His helmet merges wih his head completely and permanently as it regenerates as well. This obviously incredibly frightens everyone who saw the battle and Fenris laughing as his body heals. Fenris sheathes Jhoke-Klawe as it everts to normal. Fenris grabs Aerrow and puts him in the same cell as Astra and the little girl. Fenris enters the cell as well, and makes sure that Aerrow can't leave by literally nailing Awrrow's hands to the wall in the cell. Fenris taps the wall of the cell.
The entire cell block is removed from the prison and is been "carried" by a massive ship. The ship take athe cell block back to the dealers HQ.
Fenris looks at Aerrow and speaks. "Who tortured Astra? Because if you don't tell me who did this to these people, I will enjoy torturing you with no mercy!! And to answer your question: yes! I've met your sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Krodrus arrives at the gate, and goes to talk to Emri.
"I've done what you told me. Now what."
"the people of the world will need 'guidance'. See to it"
"yes, my lady"
Krodrus strides through the gate and into the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Aerrow winces, "I can't tell you, Aries will kill me sooner....it is a Raztec law that I cannot tell you any information, especiallly regarding prisoners"
Aerrow's eyes flare red and the nails disintergrate to dust
Aerrow lowers his hands, Fenris sees that they are already healing
Aerrow manipulates the air, creating a barrier between himself and Fenris
Aerrow hopes it will hold Fenris off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Fenris retracts his claws. Fenris places his face on the barrier: Fenris moves his head through it. His body follows with his head as he slowly goes through the barrier with brute force and will. Fenris speaks. "I've breaked through possession. I have survived a million wounds, killed pure Dracanian soldiers, and survived my experience in the void. Not only that, but I killed your father, your Raztec friends and assassinated people under Raztec protection like it was child's play. I even have an organization in my pocket. What. Makes you think. that a barrier. Of air. Can stop.... ME!!!?" Fenris's body emits dark energy originating from his anger. Aerrow can see it in the form of demon spirits and all the souls he has killed. Both good and bad.
Fenris grabs Aerrow by the throat. "Try anything... And I'll do worser then what I did to your father and to those who stand in my way! But before then: I will break your mind and sense of reason!!"
Fenris tightens his grip. "Got it?!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Fenris holds Aerrow out of the cell by only holding his right leg with arsenal.
Fenris speaks. "Aries is the least of your problems, Boy!" Aerrow notices that they are nearly a mile high above the ground. Fenris lower his hand's grip on Aerrow's leg too just above his ankle. Fenris opens a moving portal to Black Ghost's prison.
Fenris speaks. "This is how I'll break you: leaving you to survive against the demon lord Black Ghost--who is apart of me and isnin fact a dragon--whilst trapped in the very prison he lives in and has lived in for many millennia. If you survive at least more than an hour in there, I'll spare you of instant death from him and of my wrath! If you don't, well... No-one is really gonna mourn you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 am

Aerrow struggles against Fenris' grip, and yells stubbornly "No, I don't get it!!"
Aerrow's eyes flare red, the air is plucked from Fenris' lungs
Aerrow shifts into air himself, escaping Fenris' grip, and reforms at the other side of the cell, away from the edge
Aerrow puts his hand on his sword hilt, and focuses on Fenris
Aerrow feels something sharp being wrenched into his side
it is a small dagger, and the little girl is the one who wrenched it in, "Raztec killed my parents...and they hadn't even done anything wrong!....and that's for the black eye you gave Astra!"
Aerrow staggers, dropping to his knees
Aerrow pulls the dagger out and clasps painfully at his side, stopping the blood flow, "I'm stronger than you might think, I have survived Raztec this long, I'm not about to give up now"

(Aerrow)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/18/30/75/91/the_se11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 am

Fenris speaks "And I escaped a cryopod after been locked up for 10 years and was then used to murder people for 5 years thinking I was sane! And I'm not bluffing half the time because because you actually can't even lay a meanent scratch on me!" Fenris kicks Aerrow in the chest before he stands. Fenris Relocates the portal to behind him and apart of one of the cell walls. The portal closes as Fenris places his beat-less heart inside the prison after ripping it out. the massive hole in his chest and armor seals up in an instant. "I don't have a heart that actually beats or pumps blood, you see. Been tank-bred with a demon lord merged into your soul by its own accord can make one a dead. man. walking--that makes me immortal!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 am

Aerrow motions to the air with his hands
The air turns deathly poison to breathe
The little girl gasps and collapses coughing and wheezing breathing in air that is too toxic for her lungs
Astra's breath begins to struggle as well
Aerrow draws his sword and slashes it across Fenris' chest, "If your wondering why I'm not wheezing, it is becuase I am immune to anything related to the air...including toxic air..."
Aerrow winces as he feels a pulse of energy rush through his sword, (which is still resting in the fresh cut across Fenris' chest)....into him, the force of the energy sends Aerrow staggering backwards, and hitting the floor quite hard
The air in the room becomes breathable again
Aerrow cries out in pain and cradle's his sword hand (right hand)
Fenris smiles cunningly, "I understand now....your two hands create a link to your inner energy...by manipulating your own energy, you can manipulate the air and your surroundings, manipulating it to form anything you want, except human life of course....and since you have now broken your hand, I'm guessing that it severes that link....your manipulation of air ceases, until....your hand heals, which will take a while now, since you don't have the air to help you heal it..."
Aerrow clenches his teeth, and winces at the pain in his hand
Aerrow suddenly looks stern and grabs his sword in his left hand, and manages to wield it as equally well as his right hand
Aerrow swings the blade at Fenris
Fenris suddenly notices that Aerrow's left arm isn't flesh....

Last edited by Anglachel on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:10 am

(I can't have any facial expressions, remember? because I literally have no face?)
Fenris unsheathes Shrike-Dracan and wields his arm-shield/sheathe in his left arm. As Fenris holds his sword with Arsenal, he Parries Aerrow's sword strike with ease and knocks against the wall behind him with his arm-shield. When this occurs, Aerrow notices that Fenris lost his entire right arm and it was replaced with Arsenal and the wound on his chest is closed up, and his clothes have repaiered themselves. Fenris speaks as as he points Shrike-Dracan at Aerrow. "Your not the only one who has lost a limb. The only difference is I lost it from fighting Aries in his own game and obtained Arsenal as a result. You lost it without defending yourself."
Fenris places the sword's blade at Aerrow's left arm and speaks. "Who took your left arm? Why would you serve those who would sacrifice anything to get what they want? including the innocent!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 am

(I'll have to remember that- sorry for the long post guys)
Aerrow sighs "I lost it...resisting Raztec, there are many who do not serve Raztec out of choice many serve out of fear...that is why Raztec soldiers are so powerful and strong, it is because they would rather die on the battle field, than try to run and face the unrelenting torture of the Head of Raztec....
it was my father's wish to have me tortured into pledging my service to Raztec....once I had spoken my pledge to serve Raztec,
I served several weeks, then I made the fatal mistake of trying to escape, many of the other recruits tried to escape as well, we didn't get far...
some of us were injured, some even killed....the Head of Raztec, at the time, which wasn't my father, decided to make an example out of me, he pin pointed me as the leader of the escape, which I was...
The head of Raztec drew his sword against me, I fought well, but he was stronger....my sword was knocked out of my hand, and he brought the hilt crashing down on my back, I dropped to the ground pretty quickly
With great stubborness I retaliated and used my ability to manipulate air, I created a large shard of glass and sent it flying towards the Head of Raztec, it hit its mark perfetly, square in the back, but it didn't kill him, he was too powerful to die due to a shard of glass....
At that moment his temper got the better of him and he ordered some of his Raztec soldiers to hold me down, even the new recurits, some of them my friends....
The Head of Raztec used his sword and began slicing through the skin and muscle at my left shoulder, and broke the bone when he reached it...he didn't cleave the limb off and end the pain quickly, he prolonged it slicing through each nerve bit by bit, just when I thought my suffering was complete, where I could slowly bleed to death...The Head of Raztec ordered that I be kept alive, because he still thought me useful...so a metal arm was made...it is moveable and acts like a real limb..."
Aerrow tries to stand, but Fenris' blade is preventing him
Aerrow yells stubbornly at Fenris, "Raztec will find you, and destroy you, you can't hide from the likes of them...no one can.."
Aerrow unseaths a dagger from his belt and deflects Fenris' sword away from him and attempts to stand up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Silence still lies on the ground, and falls asleep. increadably sick, and drained of energy, the snake launches at Silence straight for his neck. (ANGLACHEL! HELP! SOMEONE! HELP! im playing it hard, and make my character NOT invincable, and able to entirly look after himself)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Anglachel cleaves the snake in two and slits it's throat, just to make sure it is dead, "Darkness scum..."
Anglachel looks at Silence, "sorry I was distracted"
Anglachel fetches Silence some water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:43 pm

through the gate strides Krodrus.
He immdiatly sees Silence in front of him.
Krodrus rushes over to Silence and checks life signs (void life signs that is).
Finding him alive, Krodrus heaves Silence onto his shoulder and carries him towards Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Anglachel returns and Silence has disappeared
Anglachel shrugs and heads off sensing something quite strange afoot...
Anglachel goes to find Astra....but she can't seem to find her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Krodrus reaches Ember unusually quickly, but nevertheless it is dark when he arrives.
He finds an Inn, and books a room for one.
He lays Silence on the bed and goes to the window.
He stands there, staring into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Aerrow manages to stand up
The air shifts
Aerrow retrieves his blade and attacks Fenris (sword is in Aerrow's left hand)
Aerrow holds his blade against Fenris' throat, "One move and I'll slit your throat!"
Aerrows eyes flash blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Silence sleeps for half a days worth, before he begins to stir. when he does come to, he is slow, and struggles to hold himself up. he motions his hand to his bag, and a bottle flings out of the bag, and lands on the bed. he grabs it and drinks.
he writes, though the light is dim, and occasionally fades out:
"ill need a day or two to recover decently. i have food and water in my bag, but i wont be able to fiight the Darkness until tommorow. i presume you are part of the Arha? or the black watch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Fenris looks at Aerrow in the eyes. "Go ahead then! Slit my throat!" Fenris grabs the blade and makes his throat draw blood. The blade goes halfway through his throat and he speaks. "Do you know how many times I cheated death since I awoke? far too many times!!" Fenris makes the blade cut his head off. as this happens, his body disarms Aerrow (not meant to be a joke, it was unintentional.) and tosses him to the floor. Fenris's head reattaches itself to his body as he laughs during the process.
"I told you... I was "born" Dead!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Aerrow winces, "If you were born dead then shouldn't you not be here, alive??...dead people aren't meant to walk the earth..."
Aerrow grab his sword, "Then you won't mind if I just make sure of that process and kill you myself!...like Raztec ordered"
Aerrow stabs his sword straight through Fenris' chest, "That ought to kill you!...for a moment there I thought you were the one who was going to kill me...guess not"
Aerrow's right hand heals
Aerrow's eyes change to a dull red colour
The air around Fenris stiffens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Krodrus stirs.
He has been standing at the window all the time Silence was resting.
Krodrus reads the note and stroke his beard.
Krodrus checks the bag for food.
He wonders what food actually tastes like.
Then goes back to the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Fenris laughs as he grabs the sword and snaps it in two with just his fingers. The force makes a crack in the wall and makes Aerrow fall on his back without actually been sent flying. Fenris pulls out the blade from his chest. His wound seals and his clothes repairs itself. Fenris speaks in a different voice that sound more natural to him. "Your oblivious to the facts in front of you, welpling!!"
Fenris stands facing the bars as black lightning strikes ember and rain falls upon the city.
Fenris speaks. "Did you know that Fenris Rhydor was actually Raztec's name designation for a corpse that was tank-bred from the original 4's DNA? They tried bringing it to life, even used the strongest necromancer magic and the corpse didn't come to life. Then, one day: Aries appeared with a mad scientist and a necromancer chick of his own, and made a deal with the 1st Raztec leader: A life in exchange for loyalty. That was the day that Taztec became a Dracanian influenced terrorist organization that acts as this planet's security corp."
"When they performed the ultimate dragon magic spell upon the corpse, an accident occured that was unpredicted: Black ghostly essenc Errol form the sky in the form of a strange dragon which was discovered to be the demon dragon lord Black Ghost himself! It struck the lab like lightning and its target was that very corpse they failed to bring to life! In the aftermath of the explosion... I merged with the corpse and it became my dracanian form and new body.'even though I remained the same lifeless organism, I became immortal and evolved into the 4th generation of Dracanians. Forced to take a false name, I proclaimed myself "Fenris Rhydor". But the merging was incomplete. When they putme in a cryo pod for ten years, I completely merged with the corpse and became what you see before you. For I..." Fenris turns around. "I am Black Ghost Himself--REBORN ANEW!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Krodrus hears this.
Krodrus strokes his beard some more
"interesting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Aerrow looks shocked, "You said you killed my father, how??....what life was exchanged for loyalty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum