War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios Expanded

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Empty Re: Character Bios Expanded

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Oziah sounds like fun
Very Happy
attacking him will be tricky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 pm

He's very fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:11 pm

is actually ANYTHING we can do against all your characters. other than my character Silence, i just have to stand back, because there isnt really anything i can do fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Good point.

Laser fire will reach him. It's effect will be dubious, but at least it will reach him.

Like I've said before, this guy is unique. And he has a purpose that only involves you if you come near him. Stay out of his way, and he won't care about you.

But if you bide your time, in the Void endgame/finale, you will be needed and effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 am

Here is the total nests I'm bringing in, since dealing with so many would be a drag, it a small number.
Total Beta nests: 1 (Sovereign)
Total nests (territory nests): 14 (2 for each region)
Total Alpha nests: 7
The Omega nest: The city of Three Moons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:33 am

OOOO! I LIKE IT! do you think you could reexplain the nests. it was alot to read, little bit difficult to follow. could you order them in "ranking" e.g. i presume the Omega nest is "the lead" nest. and then it goes down from there. also put each in a seperate paragraph? now my fleet is handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Okay...

Say you have to have a key structure (like a base, or a city) in a region of a nation. These places are sources of power and influence. Now imagine it as a reproduction site that acts as a way to make it defended and send hordes of soldiers or people throughout the region. Now picture them as the chains that keep something closed, and the only way to open what's closed is to take control and destroy its "heart". Now, once you'd have done so, imagine having to do so once again, and then its main base/HQ is discovered? You'd do the same thing to the secondary structures. As a result, what do you get: Territory!
Now imagine that this needs to be done in 6 other nations, 6 other key places of power on the planet. Now, what do you get when you've finally unlock what these places have caged? Their source. -- This is the process of which you regain control in the 6 nations that are currently discovered (We won't worry about the unknown land.).

Now, This is how you learn this story-wise: By going to Sovereign, you learn the extent of Omega's curse and learn how to undo the damage done. You then incorporate what you've discovered and do as said in the above paragraph.

Now, to the rankings of the nests:

The Omega Nest: The omega nest cannot be purged or accessed until you regain control of Sovereign, Ashton, Charn, Edgegate, Ember and Althari. Its also the source of the nests and where the curse needs to be undone.

The Alpha Nests: The alpha nests are the main "HQs" of the nests in each region of Lorden. Destroy these and you regain control, and remove a seal from the omega nest's gate. These Nests however, must be destroyed after its sub-nests (shall we say) are destroyed first.

The Beta Nest: The beta nest is the heart of Sovereign. Destroy it like you would any nest first, and the rest in Sovereign fall with it.

The Guardian Nests: The guardian nests are the nest you need to destroy first before a region's alpha nest. there are two in each of the 7 regions of lorden (excluding the unknown land).

Now, considering I don't things to be too easy due to the ISA fleet's advanced weaponry on their ships, here is the catch:
They are of Demon origin. Meaning, that it will only work if you use the same accurate methods needed to kill a demon. Due to the curse, the outer hull is like the ISA's Shields. Attack it, and it won't even be damaged (Unless you use rock-salt ammunition.). The only way to permanently destroy and do so is to destroy it's heart like you would a demon, from within the nest itself.

One last thing: The reason for the catch is because its like a test you can't cheat on--like an exam. You need to PROVE to Omega that your lives are worth meaning, that humans aren't flawed. That means doing it with your own hands and skill, not with what you create--Why: he sees this as cowardice, like you are afraid of fighting for what you believe because of pride, arrogance, etc. "The strong survive, the weak perish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 pm

EXCELLENT! lets get to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Theron:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Prototype_2_alex_mercer_playermodel_by_shenlongkazama-d586rtt

Aleria:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Demon_hunter_diablo_3___talia_by_shikamaru_no_kage-d31op84_large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Here is What I've developed on Theron (Note: this is a more accurate version of Theron, based on Alex Mercer (without the eye-aura)--The claws he has a what appears in the image below.) so far. He's background's already been told in the story.:

Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Alex_m10
Theron's Blade arm:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 67108866

Theron: 
Race: Human/Omega virus (hybrid)
Hometown: Sovereign
Occupation: Former D.B.G.C. Commando, Currently Seeking new military home.
Alignment: Anti-Hero Protagonist
Current Mission: Vendetta for Sovereign, vengeance against Omega, assisting Aleria in making a cure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 am

(Theron means: Untamed; Hunter)
(Aleria in Latin means "Eagle".)

SPOILERS:
Aleria's appearance is going to change.

I will be introducing one other surviving member, and is an old friend of Theron as a key characters to Theron's backstory (aside from Aleria.).
I will bring in the Sovereign military, that will aid in ending Omega's plot to wipe out the people of Lorden and turn the planet into a realm of Hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:56 am

SBGC soldiers:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Soldier_concepts_by_killmatthew33-d5ld6qq

The Swordsman of the SBGC (Codename: Reaper), Reaper:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Future_assassin_by_petugee-d58njkb

Aleria's updated (and final) look:
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Tumblr_mcmuginUY81qgjpfvo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 am

Due to Sovereign and ISA having similar technology (But clearly, not the same)...

SBGC sniper rifle
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 1276x432_11534_Rail_sniper_rifle_2d_sci_fi_gun_weapon_rifle_concept_art_picture_image_digital_art

SBGC Shotgun

Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 348_max

SBGC Assault Rifle
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Dust-514-G75-VLB-Assault-Rifle-480x800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am

The new and "Updated" Theron (without the extras):
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 Splinter-Cell-Convictions--1800x2880
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 SF_Darkside
Character Bios Expanded - Page 8 0sam

Back to top Go down