War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers rise

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Powers rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Powers rise

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Aerrow seems puzzled, "Others?....I don't recall others running/entering, others were going to but didn't, The son of a Raztec general, a wealthy merchant and the local lord who lives in the mansion up on Main, I don't think it was any of them...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Minsc starts talking in his simple dialect "no, there others. but they get little votes... yurgars, alrobes, demorles, and helfal." the other soliders look around impressed, as well as Khalid.
"thank you Minsc." he looks at Aerrow "could it be them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

(Meanwhile...)
Krieg's snake returns and enters the gauntlet it came from, and imprints what its discovered of its location.
At a random moment, the wound Shard obtained appears on Krieg as well, telling him that she's hurt. badly. This angers Krieg, knowing that he can't help her.
Krieg speaks. "We've gotta help Her! she may not have much time...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Aerrow thinks, "It's worth investigating that possibility"
Kassern nods, "You're right Krieg, but I don't think they'll kill her just yet, they want to get all Twelve of us, a grudge is between us and those sorcerers, we killed one of there kin once, beast's orders, the sorcerer knew too much, and was quite a talker....since then the sorcerer's have been revenge focused"

(meanwhile)
Shard stirs and feels a throbbing pain in her head
Shard feels something strike hard across her back, leaving it stinging and making her teeth clench, to bare the pain, then she notices the word behind the blow, "Stand!!"
Shard stumbles to her feet, her knees shaking too weak to hold her, suddenly her knees give way and she collapses into a kneeling position
The dark figure kneels down as if to look Shard in the eye, instead he punches his gauntlet hand hard, straight into Shard's jaw, sending her backwards flat on her back
Shard tastes blood and is slightly winded....she stands back up defiantly, "A petty sorcerer, and just as I suspected, petty tricks!!"
Shard smashes her foot into the dark figure sending him flying, she then takes off at a run, but she doesn't get far....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Krieg blanks out, because he knows a way to get there.
Krieg yells. "CRUCIBLE!?!"
Crucible appears. "Take us as close to the black prison, due west of here, as you can--NOW!!"
Crucible sighs. "Very well!" Crucible snaps his fingers, and everyone feels like they just woke from a dream. as they get up, they can see the black prison.
Krieg speaks. "We made it! I hate Crucible!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Kassern nods, "Yes, but getting inside is a different matter, three more steps and every power or magic cannot be used, no healing, nothing....If you get injured here, your ability will not heal you, even our weaknesses become broader...which is not a good thing, especially for Shard, who is probably been dealt some pretty significant wounds, I can't be sure of that though, hope she is still alive, I can't reach her telepathically, which frightens me....I can't let one of my kin die"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Daemon speaks, literally showing signs of positive emotion signifying feelings. "NEITHER CAN I! I WILL NOT LET HER DIE, JUST LIKE YOU WON'T LET YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!!"
Daemon stutters and panicks. "We...We...We..we...we... Well, what can we do? there has gotta be... there's gott...gotta... be something.... something that we can try, right? Right!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Kassern wonders, "I am unsure, a frontal charge will get us all killed instantly and Shard as well, if she isn't already.....the walls of Kildarien are unbreakable, held together by strong magic and dark sorcery, impossible to climb, no drains to slip through unnoticed, and we can't fly over the wall due to....too many centuries, we could try to kill them, but the alarm would have been sounded, before we manage to kill them all, really there is no way to get in except through the front gate, suicide quite literally, do you have any ideas Daemon??"
Dryn thinks and scans Kildarien, then glances at the people around him, Daemon, Sol, himself, Viper and Kassern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Kaythis strides forward.
"You, unconsious."
Kaythis strikes Anglachel with the pommel of Muramasa.

Anglachel wakes up unable to move.
She is near the Gate to the World, and she can see the Arha arrayed in front of it, at rest.
Behind it is the ever-present silhouette, enormous and foreboding.
Immediately around her are 6 Black Watch Shades, guarding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Anglachel smiles to herself, "Quite a number of guards, you don't think it is too much??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 am

Krieg notices the guards and wonders. "What if we procured some disguises and infiltrated the prison as one of them?"

Last edited by Daemon-Krieg on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 am

Kassern nods, "A good thought...seems like the best option at the moment...I think we'll try it, Sol you remain here, you may have to go back to Calkara and th others and warn them, if we aren't back before nightfall, do not come after us...just...leave us to our fate, understand!"
Sol looks doubtful, "I can't leave you guys here, I won't desert my kin to rot in that infernal place!!"
Kassern looks stern, "Sol, you must understand, we risk our lives right now, trying to get Shard free, there is no need to risk anymore trying to get us out, if we get captured, promise me that you will not risk the lives of Calkara and the others, trying to set us free, the beast needs you and the others"
Sol nods, "Yes, sir...I will wait until nightfall, if you have not returned I will go to inform Calkara, and I.....*Sol stammers*....promise not to bring the others and go into the black prison to retrieve you, I swear on my weakness and my place in the Twelve"
Kassern looks content and walks forward, passing through the barrier, all magic and power leaves him, and he grimaces slightly, grasping the full vulnearabllity this place leaves him in, Dryn and Viper follow Kassern with similar results
Kassern waits for Daemon, "Be careful crossing the barrier my friend, you have nothing but your wit and determination left after you cross that barrier, no healing....nothing, we become common humans here, and we don't return after we die..."
Kassern walks on grim faced to the guards at the gate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 am

Krieg stands just in front if the barrier, hesitating.
Krieg has a flashback of been in one of his father's experiments.
The experiment was that the objective was to test Daemon's determination and natural healing, which was given via surgical means done by his father. All Daemon had to do was pass through he barrier that may kill him just to grab something important to him.
Daemon hesitates, scared. But then, his father says this: "If the person--your family, were over there and you wanted to save them... How far are you willing to go to save them? How much do you really want to protect in yourself? By passing through, unafraid, or run from your problems." At that moment, Daemon passed through, and he survived, passing the experiment.
Krieg, now remembering his determination that day, passes through the barrier in front of him, but something goes wrong.
His left eye returns to normal, but his right eye remains the same--Daemon and Krieg, as personalities, merge into one being.
Daemon follows Kassern, Viper and Dryn--saying to himself in his mind. "hold on, shard. I will save you! I will not back down--from this point to when we met... I will never turn back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am

Daemon-Krieg feels strange, and notices that there isn't a thread of power or magic left in him, the vulnearability is frightening
The guards at the gate look nervous, "Halt strangers, what is you're business here?"
Kassern walks straight up to them, "Nothing major, just going to break one of our kin out of this death trap, you know, what usually happens when four threatening peope approach a prison"
The guards look shocked at Kassern's straight forward response, "Capture them!!....if they resist shoot them"
Kassern grabs the nearest guard by the throat and strangles him, just like any normal human could...it takes longer than Kassern hoped
Viper knocks one guard out, then breaks his neck, killing him, Viper struggles without her enhanced strength, it proves harder than she thought to break, but she manages eventually...Dryn does the same as Viper
Kassern sighs, "We can't spill any blood, on the uniforms, otherwise...the other guards when we enter wearing these uniforms, will grow suspicious of the blood stains, and our cover will be breached"
One guard is left and he quickly doesn't know what to do, so he raises his gun and quickly picks out what seems to be the leader of the group...Kassern...and shoots
Kassern gets a bullet in the shoulder, the force of it throws him backwards
Viper looks on in horror, "Kassern!!"
Kassern experiences a new thing, seeing his own blood..."I'll be fine it is only a small wound, and it is nothing compared to the wounds Shard will have, I only hope she is still alive"
summary: the four have passed the barrier (Kassern, Daemon, Viper and Dryn) and all magic and power ha left them, they are extremely vulnerable, just like regular humans, not even immortality works here
The guards at the gate a killed, via strangling or broken necks, one remains....and is able to shoot Kassern
Kassern gets a bullet in the shoulder, but comments it is nothing compared to the wounds Shard will have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 pm

The Guards ignore Anglachel.
Something changes.
Standing before Anglachel is a woman, with two daggers, garbed in white. She wears a veil over her face.
"Greetings, being of the world. I am Emri, one with the Void. I must apologise for the way in which you are being treated. It is... necessary. I require information of you. Tell us about the powerful being of your world"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Aerrow suddenly has a thought, "Say those names again Minsc"
Minsc repeats them
Aerrow yells, "Eureka!!....I understand it, I believe the leader, is the demorles, here I'll show you, why?"
Aerrow grabs a piece of paper and rearranges 'the demorles', it spells...'Red Moles'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Anglachel chuckles coldly, "I will not tell you anything....besides to whom are you referring, what powerful being?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

"all of them"
"You may not understand the severity of this situation. In the Void, we do not lie. Everything is precious, so why would one make something that is bad? Thus, I will not mince my words. Your people's time in the world has ended. You have squandered it, and now it will be taken from you. We ask for this information so that the transition between ages will be smooth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Anglachel laughs again, quite sarcastically, "You void creatures never cease to astonish me, I still will not tell you, this race of humans is precious, it can't be eliminated and replaced too easily, you can't force these people to suffer more than they already have, I will not allow you to hurt or kill them, besides what age is there to come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

*YAY! well done Very Happy*
Khalid's and all the other soldier's eyes (except Minsc) widen, and they all lean forward. Khalid suddenly yells "EVERYONE IN THE CRUISER NOW!" all the soldiers pick up thier weapons and run out. Khalid grabs his comms "i want teams to get prepared now, we are moving out!"
--->>soon-->>
Aerrow now has all his equipment back and is speeding along in the cruiser along with other members of the ISA. Khalid stands at a screen looking at information on the mansion they are heading towards, checking for any exits/entrances or possible underground tunnels.
"right. as you know, the Demorles members are Devin, Haynar, Ruthius, and Belt. of course they have gaurds, and proberly have plenty of other members part of the Red Moles working with them. we dont know what to expect, but just expect the worse." Khalid shows a 3D model of the house, and shows them their way around. "now there may be a tunnel here" he points to a room in the celler "but we have anouther team on that. we will be entering from the main door, checking room to room, capturing anyone we can. do NOT shoot any members of the Demorles, prioritise capturing them" a picture of the four Demorles comes up. "for those with them, put this up in your HUD." a couple soldiers reach up and press on their helmuts as the cruiser sets down in the street. Aerrow sees three other cruisers set down on other sides of the mansion, and anouther two hover above, as ISA repel down.
before the first Soldier exits the Cruiser, gunfire can be heard. someone pokes their head out a window with a gun, but is shot by Minsc before he can shoot. the soldiers gather around the double doors, guns pointing in, kneeling. Minsc prepares to break it down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Aerrow waits weapons ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Minsc knocks down the door and steps back. there is a long hall way, no one can be seen. Minsc starts walking forward, Aerrow and the other soldiers follow behind, then Khalid. *BANG BANG BANG* guns start blazing as from the nearby doors, and end of the hallway men and woman jump out. they are rapidly taken out. they start moving about the labrinth, sequentially going room to room, dealing with who ever fights back, tying up the rest, leaving soldiers to gaurd them. the group is soon considerably smaller. Minsc breaks down anouther door, and the team enters. at first it is quiet, but just as Aerrow steps into the doorway, gun fire goes off and a loud bang from a smoke grenade. enemy soldiers attack from both sides, and in the following frenzy, Aerrow finds himself completly lost.
"-Aerrow! c-come in, Aerrow! are you alri-ight?-" Aerrow's temporary comms crackles, its been damaged. "-keep moving, if you find a t-eam, join them. dont take on a fight unless you feel capab-ble"
Aerrow is standing in a hallway, having just killed a soldier he was chasing. at one end the hallway splits into a T junction. going the other way a path leads right, and at the end are broad stars going up. there are a number of doors all along the hallway and at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Aerrow heads for the stairs, checking the rooms as he heads that way
Aerrow opens the door of the first room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Empty. Empty. some servents and chefs are already gathered together with their hands up in the next room. Empty. Aerrow begins walking up the stairs, it opens up above him, and the stairs split round to the above balcony. Aerrow aims his weapon up (what is he using btw? gun?) at the balcony as he continues walking up backwards. no one. as he walks round he sees that there is a wall going across, but it acts more as a divisor as the walls do not reach all the way up to the high roof, and there are no doors. as Aerrow walks over to the doorway he can see that there is a large room, and the divisors make open sections where there are desks, or boxs and chests. he hears some men and women inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 pm

(Aerrow is from Ember which isn't as updated in weaponry as Edgegate, so Aerrow is only armed with a crossbow, throwing knives and a sword)
Aerrow makes sure his crossbow is loaded and ready
Aerrow bursts into the room and points his crossbow at the nearest voice he hears, "Drop all weapons!!"
Aerrow wonders if that was the best idea, coming into a room holding only a crossbow, but it's a little late to back out now
Aerrow scans the room more thoroughly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum