War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 6 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Anglachel manages to finally get free
Anglachel hurries off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

An explosion of ghostly power is seen in the city: Fenris Rhydor has become the Black Ghost demon (which is a unbelievably colossal giant in size and its body structure is that of a dragon) that was recreated by Raztec to mainly absorb the darkness of the planet and use the demon to take control of the world thru fear, destructive power and chaotically inhuman nature. In Fenris's mind, he believes that he is all alone, and that the demon is his only friend. Fenris is been toured by the drifting of his mind and the demon wreaks havoc upon Ember by using the tainted souls of Ember to be its food supply so that it can become stronger.
After constant feasting, The demon decides to target the supernatural beings unaffected by its power of tainting souls and causing them to become mad as a hatter.
The demon speaks "CONSUUUUME!!!" The demon roars like a mighty dragon, calling out all non-humans in Ember so that it can consume them. It's location: Project Black Ghost (Rastec HQ conceals project black ghost as its basement, hence the demon is on the rooftop of Raztec HQ.).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 3:58 am

Anglachel searches for The Shadow
The lights of Ember flicker
Anglachel goes to The Shattered Circle inn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 am

The Shadow stands in a corner of the bar
a beast sits near him
The Shadow places his hand on the beast
the beast is drawn into The Shadow
standing up he bows his head in respect
all of the beasts ever that exist have returned
to The embodiment of darkness
the one who brought darkness to the planet
the one who first stood here on this desert
The Shadow turns to face Anglachel
"why do you seek me?"
"I am the darkness of this world"
"not just this world though the night sky"
"the universe's darkness all that you see"
"it is me just a small part of me"
"what is it you want?"
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:26 am

Anglachel looks uneasy, "I want to know what is out there in the darkness, there must be more people, another world......a sun....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sat May 18, 2013 4:34 am

"no nothing the only structure is my landing site"
"the start of the darkness"
"and the people out there are all dead"
"nothing but corpses that the beasts didn't get"
"i would take you but just be mindful"
"the more you spend out there the closer to death you become"

a shrouded cowl member walks over to them
"do you not feel the pull from this Black Ghost?"
"when it yells several of us can feel it drawing us in"
The Shadow sighs
"it wont bring you any fortune follow me into the darkness"
"we are going to turn it against him"
The Shadow looks towards Anglachel
walks out of the inn and onto the streets heading for the border
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 am

Anglachel sighs sadly and watches The Shadow go
Anglachel puts her hood on and heads for the court of Ember, it holds something valuable....

Anglachel arrives at the court of Ember
Anglachel drops in from a hatch in the ceiling and lands gracefully in the foyer
Anglachel smiles, "perfect everyone's on their lunch break"
Anglachel heads for a specific room, returning two minutes later, then disappears back the way she came in, as the end of lunch break chime sounds

(20 minutes later)

The court reports that the ruby known as firewind, has been stolen...but there are no signs of anyone coming or going into the building, and there is no clues left at the scene of the crime
almost as if a shadow came stole the ruby.....and left without a sound.....
No one knows who took it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:08 am

The Demon realizes what The Shadow intends and decides to "test" his theory while it is actually... "eating" the darkness's essence. Enjoying it. resting in it. The demon Black Ghost speaks as he gazes at the shreaded cowl with glowing blood red eyes. "You were going to use my own home--my own game--against me!? Don't be so sure!! BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A SOUL to kill!!"
"COOONSSUUUUMME!! That is my purpose. However, those fools calling themselves "The past Ryuigin" Were too soft to call upon my power--OUR TRUE POWER!! I WILL NEVER DIE--FOR ALL WILL BECOME FOOD FOR ME :BLACK GHOST!!"
"And I will consume anyone who stands against the true darkness--and gets in the way of my purpose!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Sat May 18, 2013 5:13 am

This struck The Shadow
"true darkness?"
"you cannot fathom true darkness"
"for what you are using is yet again a piece of my power"
The Shadow continues to walk away into the darkness
making his way back to where he first stood
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:29 am

"You have proven my point, then. Which means: You haven't broken yet!!"
The demon flaps its wings and hovers into the sky.
"You may not measure darkness: but you can if you know how to create it."
"Fear. Power. Order. Chaos. Rage. many other forms of positive and negatives can generate darkness and insanity. And I was born from that!"
"You're not even from this place! you're foreign who ran away from his old home TWICE!! Darkness can never be owned: by you nor me! For the darkness is just using us all just to get what they want, but I don't care!! I actually get something good from it--you get nothing but time to gloat!"
"My hunger isn't fulfilled! I must find somewhere on this desert planet that actually has good taste!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:35 am

Anglachel's next stop is the museum

Anglachel gets inside without any trouble, and wanders around blending in with the rest of the crowd there to see the art work and various museum items
Anglachel breaks off from the tour group as they enter the hall of jewels
Anglachel is soon running and sliding across roofops

A double hit....two jewels stolen in one day....
the sapphire of Melithrae is missing from it's place in the museum....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:04 am

The world around Fenris crackles.
A tear appears, and through it come Bao-dur.
His Muramasa is drawn.
The Voidthirster is on his back.
"Fenris! This your last warning."
"Stop killing, or face the Black Watch"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

The demon looks at Bal-dur and laughs at him, knowing that the black watch and anyone else doesn't know. The demon speaks. "You do realize that Fenris isn't in control of himself? He never skilled the innocent by choice--I forced him to making him think they were demons! For I... I am black Ghost: a Demon Lord of darkness! And I don't think you are in the position to make empty threats."
"Begone!" Black Ghost smashes Bao-dur to the ground with its tail and manipulates Bao-dur's mind through the same method he used to paralyze Anglachel and the Shadow with hallucinations of fear and insanity.
Fenris's mask cracks even more, this Black Ghost's body becomes more physically organic and larger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:24 am

Bao-dur gets up.
"Willing or not, you actions have consequences"
Bao-dur, who is now 20 feet tall, abandons his physical body.
streaking through the air as a shade of light, every time he touches the demon he sucks life out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 am

Anglachel appears out of nowhere and slashes her blade down Fenris' back, "You are destroying Ember, there is no place for these humans to go.....isn't the threat of the darkness enough for them....insane or not, I will not allow Ember to die....like our sun long ago"
Anglachel sheaths her blade at her belt
and draws two thin throwing daggers from a back sheath
Anglachel attacks Fenris
and gives him a nasty cut across the cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:49 am

Anglachel is caught in Bao-dur's attack as well.
Everything that the light touches, is drained of being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

Anglachel tries not to think about Bao-dur's attack, and instead tries to stay focused on attacking Fenris
Anglachel throws one of the daggers with fast, accurate aim....it embeds itself in Fenris' back
Anglachel flips over Fenris and retrieves the dagger
Anglachel slashes Fenris across the back again before he can react
Anglachel avoids being touched by Bao-dur too many times, but he's awful quick
Anglachel goes to attack Fenris again, slicing a third deep cut across his back

Dragan:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/18/30/75/91/tumblr11.jpg
(if link decides to work)
Kaiser Dan did you kill him??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:20 am

(I left it mysteriously open...)
(but yes, Dragan is dead, unless you object)
(if you do, he's wandering in the void)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:22 am

(I don't mind...he'll be back later-even if he's dead)
(chuckles)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:25 am

(Shall I reveal a little secret? Fenris doesn't have a soul. The black ghost doesn't have one either. Its the price to pay when one is the vessel of one of the demon lord of darkness--specifically, Black Ghost. Which means: THEY BOTH ARE ONE AWESOMELY BONAFIDE BADASS--especially when Black Ghost is possessing Fenris's mind. also... he's got healing factor. forgot to mention that a couple days ago, so... yeah.)
Black Ghost roars out of annoyance and grabs Bao-Dur and Anglachel with its right and left front claws by neutralizing Bao-Dur and Anglachel's powers by covering them both in his ghostly power-- which feels like a poison to others. Black Ghost Roars so loudly that buildings level to the ground like they were hit by an earthquake... and he is aiming his roar at Bao-Dur and Anglachel. The demon speaks. "Stop trying to talk to Fenris!! He won't hear you: I am apart of him, and he is mine to control! I will consume you two FIRST--Then I'll consume the planet's core so that This excuse of a planet can be destroyed!!"
In the pocket Dimension, it is revealed that the Ryuigin/Black Ghost vessels survived and all materialize into the physical world. The first speaks. "Impressive: The demon lord Black Ghost has managed to take control--he is breaking free from the vessel. We should've warned Fenris." Black Ghost Looks at the sky. All 4 Ryuigin predessecors are standing in the air looking at Black Ghost. Black Ghost tosses Bao-Dur away and speaks. "You 4 should be DEAD!!" Kronin puts his hands together. "Its time to clean up this mess, boys!"
Diablo speaks. "attacking him won't work. The transformation is near step 5." Fang speaks. "Great! any ideas, Ryuigin?" Ryuigin speaks. "Reconcile! We must allow Fenris to hear Oracle's words--along with ours--so that he can learn. Only then can this mess be undone." Kronin speaks. "I have an idea! We send Fenris's mind to the pocket dimension psychologically. But we have to work together to create such a teleportation effect." all 4 agree and successfully (and quite easily, in fact.) send Fenris's mind to the pocket dimension. the 4 former vessels battle against the demon lord Black Ghost.
Fenris awakens, seeing Oracle and illusions of the 4. Fenris becomes confused. 'Who are you people? LEAVE ME ALONE! I deserve to be. I'm... i'm a monster because of that thing--" Oracle hugs Fenris. Fenris is paralyzed by this "feeling" that he has never felt before. Oracle speaks "You are not a monster! You are Fenris Rhydor: The man I care about more than anything ever since I saw you. You are better than that demon."
The first speaks "I was the first vessel to Black Ghost--I was tempted to lose control every day. But then I knew that Darkness is no better. I had people I cared about. Friends. We all do."
Diablo speaks. "You have to remember who you are in your heart, man. Don't let that demon and those losers from Raztec tell you different." Fang speaks. "Never surrender to the demon, Fenris. You'll regret it."
Kronin step forward and speaks with his right hand in a fist. "WIN! No matter what happens to you, get up and don't QUIT!!"
Fenris returns to his body. The demon speaks to Fenris. "Where have you been!?" Fenris stares at Black Ghost. "I was having a revelation!"
Black Ghost's body cracks via light and is in pain. Fenris speaks again. "I AM NOT ALONE!! AD YOU ARE A DEMON LORD WHO KILLS FOR PEASURE!! I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO BE YOUR VESSEL, so from here on out: If you dare--I'll put you in a cage that you'll never be heard by me, nor escape from!! I AM FENRIS RHYDOR AND I AM THE NEW RYUIGIN!!"
Black Ghost turns into the black ghostly power of Fenris and returns into Fenris's body. Fenris's masked shatters and reveals that it has evolved and is more molded to his skull in structure, but remains the same. Fenris falls to the ground hard.
The 4 smile, knowing that they are victorious and return to thier rightful place in the pocket dimension.
Out of guilt, Fenris disappears.

Last edited by Fenris Rhydor on Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 am

Anglachel gasps as the ghosty power lifts and she can breathe again
Anglachel rushes over to Bao-dur, "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 pm

(That's the thing about Bao-dur. He doesn't care if you have a soul or a physical body or anything. Your very existence is what he attacks)
(and it's a little hard to grab a shade of light)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Anglachel winces, and sits down taking time to get her breath back
Anglachel sheaths her two daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Bao-dur reaches for the Voidthirster
He is badly wounded.
As he touches it, his crumbles to dust and he dies, pouring his being into saving the Voidthirster.
The world ripples and tears, and the Voidthirster falls through into the void.
But the hole doesn't close...

the wind roars ad the hole sucks everything from the surrounding desert.
Anglachel fights not to be drawn in.
But then it closes.
And at the last moment, Anglachel sees through the closing hole two figures on a platform of rock, and the taller one has his hand raised in a wave of farewell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Anglachel gets to her feet, "That was close, I thought I would fall straight through that hole, luckily it sealed over, before then.....I wonder who those two beings were.....the ones on the platform of rock"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum