War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin - Page 17 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

"exactly 623 feet. but make sure you lie down"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Anglachel nods, "I'll have to act fast, as soon as I stop concentrating on this barrier it will fall"
Anglachel quickly dashes over to Silence and lies down on the ground, clasps Silence's hand and teleports exactly 623 feet down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 pm

they find themselves flat on hard rock, and not a meter above them is also rock. looking either side it is dark, blackness stretching out in all directions. Silence looks around, "quikly this way", and starts crawling in the direction his feet were facing when he landed.
they hear the sound of small little creatures running around in the darkness. the creatures leap out of the darkness. Silence ignores them, and keeps Anglachel, as he uses his kinetic ability to send them flying off to one side, missing both of them.
edit: *keeps Anglachel moving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Anglachel looks around, "What is this place?...the passage where the Darkness is coming through?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Anglachel hears words in her head. with no voice behind them:
"no, this is natural, when a river runs, it naturally curves over the years. when a seed is planted, it grows. i wouldnt be suprised though if this was from a wave of energy emited from the seed when the universe was first created."
suddenly the loud voice returns "RETURNED I SEE! i had time to think about what you said, and im sorry, most sincerly" you sense some dishonesty behind the voice's slimy words "there is in fact a word shorter! but now it is my turn, andswer me this! and you shall come across what you are searching for.
THRRROOOWWW me from the window, and you leave a wife MOANING! but you'll save lives if you put me in a door! HAHAHA!"

Silence speaks in Anglachels head again:"intreasting, the seed has been sealed off by a riddle. two things could happen here. we fail the riddle, and i'll have to break through by bending the laws, which will then make a very difficult fight, and very difficult for me to muster energy to break the seed. (the seed is giving access to the universe for the Darknes, i'll explain anouther time). if we work it out, we can get to the seed, and i shall have the energy to break it. but we must be quike, these creatures are gathering strength, and i can only hold off for so long.
somthing else is also coming"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Anglachel sighs, "But I don't understand his riddle..."
Anglachel speaks up, "Answer me this voice, 'Twas in heaven pronounced, 'twas muttered in hell, and echo caught faintly the sound as it fell. On the confines of earth it was permitted to rest, and in the depths of its presence there was confessed....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:59 pm

A tremor can be felt where Silence and Anglachel are as soemthing is happening of the surface.
Black Ghost, whilst in his dragon form, has arrived and is literally drinking the waters of Death Cavern. All the dark beings there are avoiding him as well, for some unknown reason--as if a pact was made long ago or a natural sense of predatory grounds. Black Ghost is having The dealers research death Cavern's waters using special dragon magic and dracanian technology to be immune to its toxicity levels and to actual study it... so they can reverse engineer it into a weapon.
Black Ghost roars at the sky--causing Lightning to strike. another tremor can be felt 635 Ft. below the surface once more.
Ariensreveals himself to Adrrow and speaks with disappointment in Aerrow's knowledge and judgement. "You should have listened to Black Ghost!" Aries grabs Aerrow by the neck and has a firmly right grip on it. Aries sighs "and you thought you could be extracted through your outfit been rigged to take you to HQ. Ironically, you weren't told that I am no longer giving people second chances! You drape t's are useful, but I've dracanians warriors with your exact abilities that can do better in combat! Yo may have been in deep with the Raztec officers that were leaders of Raztec, but not anymore!"
Aries throws Aerrow through 6 levels of the cell block till' Aerrow crashes into creating a crater in the last floor of the cell block. Aries drops down and places his right foot down of Aerrow, who is catching on fire slightly. "I will make an exception this once becaus of your potential! But if you dare make excuses for yourself, show cowardice like that, and let your emotions get in the way... Ever again--I will personally send you to hell!!" Aries and Aerrow go up in flames and end of in a research facility owned by the Sovereign government. Aerrow is strapped to a power siphoning operating table and doctors and scientists begin to "upgrade" Aerrow against his free will. Aries an this allies outside of Raztec watch the experiment.
The leader of the ancient Raztec order of Wizards appears before Black Ghost, who so resting in the waters of Death Canyon and speaks.'"We've been waiting for you: Dragon Demon Lord Black Ghost!! What bring s you back here after you left his place a decade ago after you killed "him"!?"
Black ghost blow air through his nostrils and speaks. "I haven't own reasons. And they are that I'm no longer hiding!! Now,'stick to the plan. Yo will have your reward soon enough!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 am

"ill say it once more, and i dont care who ansers me! but I WANT AN ANSWER!"
"if you throw me from a window, you leaving a weeping wife! put me in the middle of youro door, and you shall save lives!
WHAT AM I?!" and on the last words, the earth shakes, it can be felt in the waters above.
(i also need to wait and see what Emri does to the strange thing in the void.
see earlier post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:13 am

Anglachel looks nervous, "We need to hurry Silence, do you know the answer to the riddle?"
Aerrow struggles and tries to use his manipulation of air to escape, but his fingers have been tied together, stopping his ability and something else seems to be subduing his powers
Aerrow sees Aries
Aerrow yells and fights the straps binding him to the table, "What do you plan to do with me?...What are all these doctors and scientists for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 am

(whoops, completely missed a page and a half)

Last edited by Kaiser Dan on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idiocy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Krodrus knows what he has to do.
He has new orders.
He tears a whole in the world with the Voidthirster.
As he steps into the Void, he hears a cry.
Krodrus curses.
He needs to get to follow Emri's orders, but Aerrow needs help.
Emri hears his plight.
Krodrus heads for the disturbance Emri felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:51 pm

The is a crackling in the laboratory that Aerrow is being held in.
Then all sound is torn from the room.
A doorway appears beneath Aerrow, and opens.
Aerrow falls through.
As the door closes, the scientists gain a glimpse of two figures.
Sound returns to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 pm

(last one)

Aerrow finds himself on a rock platform with two other people.
The first is a well dressed man, tall, and handsome. He is in chains
The second is a poor old woman, her clothes are torn and her face is haggard. She is holding a whip.
They are the Arbiter of the Precipice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Aerrow winces, "thank you...but I cannot stay here..."
Aerrow looks for a way off the rock platform, "You must return me to Ember, I need to find someone, and fufill my orders, there is someone I must kill...I am not as good and kind as you may like to believe I am, much darkness is within me, like it was, in my father...I am a devoted Raztec soldier, I serve Aries...I spoke the pledge....and therefore I must serve, even if such service causes me and others, much pain..."
Aerrow draws his dagger, "Now let me out of here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:44 pm

The figures speak as one.
"You are young, naive, and foolish."
"We have no power to keep you here"
the rock platform moves, just so that it's edge overlaps the world.
A doorway appears, leading back into the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Aerrow hurries away from the rock platform, and goes through the doorway
Aerrow arrives at Raztec HQ
Aerrow is greeted by a Raztec General, "Stand and Report Captain"
Aerrow stands at attention, "I am here to find the records on Black Ghost and Talons, does the library here have this information?"
The General sighs, "There is minimal information on Talons, and none on Black Ghost...why do you seek this information?"
Aerrow replies, "I have orders to kill Black Ghost....as for Talons, I wish to discover all the information I can about this rogue of Raztec law..."
The General nods, "You will not find that information here....anything else, you require"
Aerrow nods, "Yes, do you know where Aries is, is he still at Sovereign?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:22 pm

"TIMES UP!" suddenly creatures start launching at Silence and Anglachel. they start hacking away, cleaving what comes at them.
Silence's eyes go white, as he starts ripping open the barriar, things change, the cave starts to change, but it is like it was always like this, and is being revealed for what it actually is.
a small cylindrical room with a dome on top starts forming around them, and the creatures continue attacking them. in the centre is a high cylindrical platform with a floating orb. it constantly changes how it looks, from a glowing purple, to stone with carvings, to pure flame. but consistently a black misty shadow surronds it.

Silence calls into the void (with his voice): "Emri! HELP" as he does so, the orb releases a burst of energy, in the form that it is in. at the moment of the words, the orb was flaming, so flares burst around the room, buring the Darkness. but Silence deflects the flames that head for Anglachel, but not himself.

Emri hears the voice, come from the point at which the Darkness is being pulled in and vanishing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Aerrow wanders into a room where all the secret files are kept, a place forbidden to Ratzec soldiers, only the head of Raztec is allowed in this room
Aerrow begins to sort through the files, "Aries won't mind if I look through some things, in his absence from here"
Aerrow suddenly stumbles across a folder with his name on it
Aerrow hears someone coming down the hall
Aerrow hides the file in his satchel and hurries to put files away
The footsteps are quite close now
Aerrow manipulates the air and makes himself invisible, to the eye
The footsteps are headed this way
Aerrow waits not daring to move

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:36 pm

The sounds stop. Aries appears from flame directly behind Aerrow. "Aerrow: Why Are you here?" Aries grabs Aerrow's Shoulder. "I can see you, you know. There are ways to see the unseen... like someone's scent! NOW... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY PERSONAL RECORDS, BOY!!?!"
Aries and Aerrow end up in a giant room in Sovereign due to both of them relocating the same way Aries can travel anywhere he knows an individual is. Aries negates Aerrow's invisibility as he beats Aerrow into an inch of his life--which nearly destroys both the giant room, but nearly the entire building its in as well. Aries sumons a gigantic greatsword, which floats just above the center of Aerrow's head, who is lying on the ground. Aries speaks. "You escaped thanks to The Arbiter of the Precipice, then you BREAK Raztec protocol! (Aries stomps his right foot onto Aerrow. It is enough to nearly oblterate his entire body as heat is been generated from his foot.) IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN, I'LL LET BLACK GHOST KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!! And he will kill you and eat you for a snack! and since you can't be moved right now..." The laboratory Aerrow was taken from gets teleported into the gigantic room. There is two human-sized pods: one empty and another conataining a Dracanian-Human hybrid vessel. Aries speaks. "I was going to show mercy by making sure you get it special for the last time: But I've lost my patience!! DOCTOR VRAX!!" (Vrax is the mad scientist that was there when Black Ghost returned.) Vrax appears facing Aries. "Understood, sir. We will begin Aerrow's rebirth into a more... perfected state. And Aerrow..." Vrax crouches and speaks to Aerrow. "When this is all over--You will barely need to use your hands just to use your magic." Vrax stands up and heads to the pods. Aries grabs Aerrow and puts him in the empty pod. He then seals it orders the "Switching of the mind, soul and power. In other words: Aries's mad scientist is capable of not only switching people's bodies scientifically using Dracanian tech and magic, but can also upgrade people's abilities and physical capabilities as well. The process takes nearly minutes and Aerrow wakes up seeing his old body lifeless. Aries speaks. "Welcome back, boy!! You better not disappoint me again... you won't like the consequences!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Black Ghost senses the change and literally re-appears in the cave in his human form. When this happens, he pushes a button. the water of Death Canyon flows into the caves through key spots at the dome-roofing as if they were waterfalls. Black Ghost admirs the chaotic nature of the seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Aerrow stammers, "I was looking for information on Black Ghost, I didn't find anything...honest"
Aries hits Aerrow hard giving him a black eye, "I know you're lying to me boy!!...what did you find in that room?"
Aerrow doesn't answer
Aries raises his hand to strike again, soon Aerrow is on the floor unable to move as Aries deals one blow after another, Aerrow only hopes that his own death come quickly..."
Aerrow tries to get up, but his legs are too weak to stand, "Please forgive me Aries, Sir...I should not have gone into a place forbidden to Raztec Soldiers"
Aerrow winces as Aries stamps his foot down on him
Aerrow clenches his teeth and bears the pain
Aerrow looks at Vrax, "what are you planning...what do you mean I won't have to use my hands to channel my magic, when what is all over?"
Aerrow panics, as he is placed in the pod
Aerrow wakes up, seeing his body he thinks he must be dead, until Aries speaks
Aerrow sounds frightened, "What is going on here?...back?...back from where?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Vrax and Aries explain to Aerrow that he is no longer human, but half Dracanian and as such, is more. Aerrow is then given full access to all classified files and is released to continue his mission after he has everything he needs.
Aries speaks. "Necro!" Necro appears as Oracle, who is revealed to he a possessed corpse used by Necro. Aries tells Necro that she no longer needs the corpse, and thus Oradle turns to ash. Vrax goes to Necro's quarters in the building.
When he enters the room, he notices that the walls have drawings of Black Ghost's dragon and Dracanian form. Necro stares at a photograph of Blacl Ghost taken at Death Canyon by Necro herself. Vrax coughs, and Necro notices Vrax and becomes awkwardly embarrassed.
Vrax speaks. "Your very obsessed with Black Ghost aren't you? Aries can see it!"
Vrax hands Necro official documents saying that she has been removed from Raztec. Necro speaks. "Am I been kicked out because of this?" Vrax speaks. "Your been replaced with an assassin with your level and understanding of necromancy. It's better this way: Aries won't kill you and Inwon't allow this once!!" Necro places her things in a big backpack and heads to Black Ghost's location.
The seed detects Black Ghost's darkness and shoots a Dragon dark seed at him. Black Ghost catches it and devours it--only to have his power, form and everything epse that is his returned to its peak. His appearance evolves an duos powers as well. Black Ghost leaves the cave by turining into his true form and literally tunneling out to the surface. Black Ghost flies out a massive hole and lands outside of Death Canyon.
As Black Ghost lands, He meets Necro for the first official and honest time.
Black Ghost's new Dracanian appearance and new Shrike-Dracan look to match:
(http://pulllava360.saturn.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dark_knight_ver_2.jpg)
The Dealer's symbol:
(https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTbafmrrsg3fNBFuFdQh18e-sW4Pf0WBRmyIW19l2VJ54wTWVC1QdfTKNX)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:55 am

Aerrow's eyes flare white
Aerrow places his hand on his old body, and causes his new being to merge with the old body
Aerrow wakes up in his old body, but he isn't the same as he was...all Aerrow has accomplished is keeping his old appearance, he is still half Dracanian, he just looks human
Aerrow kneels before Aries, "Forgive me Sir, I have merged my two beings together, I thought it would be helpful if I at least looked like a human, it will draw less attention to me, and I can therefore serve you better"
Aerrow leaves and heads off to find Black Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

Aries speaks to Vrax. "Where's the assassin?" Vrax replies "The assassin will be at Sovereign's Raztec HQ within the day! whoever it is has come a long way to be here!! The assassin also sent in our people ancient history... and its disturing." Aries grabs the records from Vrax. Aries speaks. "This is--If what it says is true, then... The first was Black Ghost! And it is because--"
Vrax curses. Aries speaks. "Black Ghost is gonna pay for re-writing our history and faking his identity." Vrax speaks. "Ryuigin devoured a Dragon seed of darkness that triggered his transformation into the Dracanian God of death after killing 2 dragons and... eating their hearts when he was done. He then framed Azura for this deed. And the rest... is history untampered!!"
Aries speaks. "Vrax: Warn Aerrow! I'm gonna make sure this stays as a Raztec secret among Dracanians!" Aries places the records into Black Ghost's file... and keeps it locked up in a dracanian spell only he can dispell.
Necro speaks to Black Ghost as he rests on the rocky ground and remains in his dragon form. "Black Ghost--I am afraid to tell tell you that..."
Black Ghost looks at Necro. "Its about time you came clean, "Oracle"!"
Necro is sighs. I new somehow you'd figure it out... you are a Dracanian God and Dragon yourself... in a way!"
Black Ghost growls and blows blue fire out of his snout and grabs Necro in his claw.
Black Ghost leaves death Canyon through flight with Necro as a "passenger".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:55 am

Aerrow watches Black Ghost go
Aerrow follows quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: