War of the highest sort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Strife

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Age of Strife - Page 5 Empty Re: Age of Strife

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 am

Arca collapses unconscious inches from the door
Cythnar goes over and grabs Arca, "You never learn do you kid"
Adar sighs, "I don't think ropes are going to hold Arca, anymore...those eyes of his are getting more powerful by the minute, I can't even supress his mind anymore"
Shard explains to Daemon, "That's one of Adar's strong points he can read thoughts or anything to do with the mind, even literally blowing your brain to pieces, but unfortunately for him, he can't manipulate our brains nor yours Daemon, it would kill him if he tried to, we are too powerful for him to control...Arca wasn't until just now, when he shot that wave of energy at you...Adar, what do you think will hold Arca securely"
Adar thinks, "It's hard to say, really he's just going to get more powerful...we need to weaken him"
Cythnar smiles, "A few wounds should weaken him"
Kassern gets up and walks over, "He's got nowhere to go, he'll freeze out there in the cold weather, especially in the thin clothing he has, if he did escape he would be frozen solid before he reached any city....just tie the boy up tighter"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 am

(an hour later)
Arca stirs and opens his eyes
Arca spots Daemon and smirks, "Had a nice crash landing into the wall I hope..."

Cythnar speaks coldly, "I'd keep your mouth shut kid, unless you want to die quicker"
Arca glares at Cythnar and speaks back just as coldly, "I didn't know the dog could speak"
Cythnar who is tying Arca's hands behind his back, pulls the ropes really tight...enough to draw blood
Arca winces
Cythnar sneers, "Comfortable?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Daemon crouches in front of Arca and speaks to Cynthar. "Cynthar, would be so kind as to restrain him to the floor when your done? I've got some payback from a couple days ago to deal out to this degenerate, excuse for a mortal!!"
Daemon's Right fingers cover themselves in his electricity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Adar looks confused, "Pay back, what did the kid do?"
Cythnar smiles as he restrains Arca as Daemon requested, "Call me Cyth, and count me in"
Arca struggles against Cythnar and yells at Daemon, "Where's Del?...what has become of Del?!..."
Cythnar chuckles, "This kid is strong for his age.....What do you plan to do with him Daemon??...not kill him I hope, the beast hasn't said we can just yet"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm

A dark cloud roles in across the whole of Lorden covering the entire planet.
As something continues to stir viscously a low rumble from beneath the earth is heard.
Lightning strikes down from the clouds.
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

https://ideclarewar.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Aerrow wakes up, his vision is slightly blurry
Aerrow winces and mutters, "Where am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Daemon smiles briefly whilst saying "You know the phrase/saying "an eye for an eye?", well... This little maggot (worm.) took my left eye out temporarily whilst in aerial combat on a gryphon!"
Daemon stabs his 2 fingers and thumb, completely coated in crimson electricity, into Arca's left eye socket. Arca cries out in pain, likely squirming around in pain.
Daemon grabs the very bottom of Arca's eye, cuts its link to his body and pulls out the eyeball.
In his fingers is a fried eyeball, that is quickly eaten by Daemon in a very calm manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 pm

the eagle stops it's descent from space as this cloud appeares. the Reliant moves to the other side of the city from the army, and a fair distance away too and sets down. all fighters return to thier appropriate motherships. cruisers remain, continuing to help evacuate the city.

to Hikari: the Reliant attempts to scan the clouds (please see bio characters explained). as does the Titan and Eagle from space.
(all the scanners are advanced, but the Reliant's is the most advanced. they can detect what ever it scans content's (hydrogen %, people, movment from wind or other stuff etc) the Reliant being able to do so to a greater detailed degree, as well as detect some elments which are usually very hard to detect)

the army or Ember gathers around all major entry points, the Seargents in command of each of their little sections. Khalid in Jaheria's ship lands due to the (presumably) increasing winds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Cythnar looks shocked, "That was intense...."
Arca yells in agony
Daemon suddenly feels his throat burn
Arca lies on the ground withering in pain
Daemon suddenly looks at Arca....and notices that he has both eyes
Adar sighs, "Arca's eyes can heal, it is a power of the people from the City of Three Moons"
Arca fights Cythnar off, and makes it outside
Arca stumbles through the snow, hastily making an escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:41 pm

(Nothing would be found in the clouds besides vast amounts of energy just pure energy nothing more)
The city of Ember begins to rise from the ground breaking off from the mainland raising into the clouds sitting above them a city in the sky.
Some brave person runs to the cities edge jumping off into the clouds no scream nothing just a burst of white light as the body's atomic structure is scattered across Lorden.
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Rose looks frightened, "The city it's moving!....from what I have been told, this is similar to what happened before the sun died long ago...please don't tell me it has returned, not the darkness.....and the creatures that live within the darkness"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm

The city of Ember a city in the sky lies on a forever rolling sea of black clouds
underneath the clouds Lorden is the same as usual just the little light allowed through the clouds is a small sliver of security
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Rose looks around into the sky and the black clouds, daring not to get too close, but wanting to find out what is happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm

all cruisers that wernt hovering above Ember when it took off return to the Reliant. the other cruisers land in Ember as they get pulled up into the air. Khalid and Jaheria are shocked once they relise what the sensors on the cruiser are saying. some of the cruisers activate their mechanisms to latch themselves onto the surface they are in.
the Reliant takes off, low in case they need to quikly land, moving away from the army towards Edge Gate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Aerrow tries to get up his vision is still hazy, but he can make out shapes
Aerrow wonders what all the jolting around was...and walks outside
Aerrow's vision suddenly clears
Aerrow gasps as he realises that where he is standing is Ember and it is spontaneously floating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari to yami no ko Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

On the base of Ember city is a series of mechanics fuelled by the pure energy of the dark clouds at the heart of these mechanics is a small tavern one that homes Hikari to Yami no ko and his band of thieves and gang members but while in the underground he was able to harness more power and has created thousands of warriors of death, decay and dread
Hikari to yami no ko
Hikari to yami no ko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 pm

(aside) oh dear!
so that is what you have been up to all this time
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 pm

(aside) I had a theory as to what you were doing... Clever!
Daemon, angered into his Krieg personality, Turns into a bolt of energy and re-emerges into his physical state as he kicks Arca back into the room with great force, making Arca nearly take the wall out.
Daemon appears and grabs him by the throat, producing mass currents of crimson lightning from his palm, attacking Arca's entire body from the inside and out.
(This is the part where he needs to be calmed down.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Kassern swears, and quickly goes over to Daemon, "Daemon, you need to calm down, let the boy go...the beast hasn't said we can kill him yet"
Arca winces trying to survive the immense pain, and the slow decrease in oxygen as Daemon's grip tightens on his throat
Arca struggles and his entire body screams in agony begging for the electricity to stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

The Void army around Ember retreats, knowing there is little they can do now.
to anyone watching, it's as if they were running away and then they just weren't there.

The other cities aren't so lucky.

Simultaneously all the cities are attacked by the void armies around them.
Ashton is swarmed by an army of shades of the black watch.
Inkheart is invaded in an orderly fashion by the Templars and Sensei of the Arha.
Dolgur starts to demolish Charn, with his 200m long Muramasa.
And the death seekers infiltrate Edge gate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Daemon's mask becomes grafted into his skin and he can't take it off. Daemon looks at Kassern and smiles like an animal and speaks with a very low, menacing voice. "I'm sorry! Daemon can't answer the phone right now! This is Krieg speaking on the line."
Krieg looks back at Arca, licking his teeth and giggling.
(You're gonna have to do better than that! You know, because, its Krieg, after all.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 pm

(aside) It was worth a shot....
Arca cries out in agony, then starts to go silent as he slowly succumbs to being strangled
Kassern looks worried, "Krieg then...you can't eat this one, we still need him"
Kassern notices this isn't working and tries to think of something else
Shard reacts and places her hand on Krieg's right arm and stares directly into his eyes, "Release the boy Daemon, I know you are in there hidden behind this monster, called Krieg, don't let it control you, Daemon....rather you control it"
Shard with a swift movement slices straight through Daemon's arms, which causes him to release Arca
Arca gasps in a large breath, and lies semi-conscious on the floor
Shard moves quickly and shields Arca, not allowing Daemon to reach him at all, her blades held in front of her, "Back down now!....you'll have to kill me first before I let you kill the boy, and I am not easy to kill"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Krieg goes grab her, but is stopped by Daemon, who speaks to Krieg but can be heard by  a select few (the 12). "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!" Krieg is entrapped into Daemon's mind, held in Daemon's old shackles.
Daemon, now in control, falls sitting, saying. "I'm... I'm so sorry!!"
Daemon turns to electricity, re-appearing to be sitting on the roof of the room, letting the cold get to him, and looking at his electrocuting hands.
Daemon creates and throws small balls of electricity, aiming at nothing at all except at what he's facing. He does this repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Shard looks determined, and doesn't move until Daemon has left
Shard turns and checks on Arca, "it's alright, you're okay now...just rest a little"
Arca heeds Shards words and takes a rest, drawing in large breaths as oxygen floods his lungs again
Shard sheaths her blades, "Kassern watch Arca for a bit, I'm going hunting, I'll be back before nightfall"
Adar shakes his head, "Shard there is a blizzard coming, food can wait till it passes"
Shard grabs her hunting bow, "I'll be fine, if a blizzard starts I'll find shelter"
Before the others can argue Shard sets out at rapid speed and is lost from sight in the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

The cities are ripe with death.
No one knows how to harm the Void armies, and they kill everything they meet.
But from this death there is no hope.
Once you die to a Void Creature, you are dead for good.
For your very being, the matter of your life, is taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum